The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aly interview and pics (September 2000 issue of TV Zone)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 5:53 pm 
I was just reading this at Alyson Hannigan corner, it's from TV Zone, here's the addy

I LOVE what Aly says about Willow at the end...a vampire slaying, computer loving, lesbian witch...damn right baby!

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited February 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 6:24 pm 
Hi Warduke. Lets see, a spin-off about a a vampire slaying, computer loving, lesbian witch (lets not forget Tara), sounds great.

Every time I see that picture of Alyson in the leather pants sitting on that pedestal my world just spins. Now I know what I want for X-mas.

[This message has been edited by Roxton (edited December 14, 2000).]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 8:25 pm 
This is the level of my obsession. I actually ordered this mag from England. It's sitting right by close. Great artcile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 8:34 pm 
Thanks, Warduke. I know she's just kidding, but how cool would that be to have a Willow spinoff? Could you imagine all the W/T airtime if that was the show's main relationship? Gay heaven - though I don't see that happening soon on network tv. It would be very interesting to see if that could be pulled off right, though, or if it would turn out lame like Charmed or something.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 12:18 am 
if it was a joss whedon production, no way would it be lame, plus, they could bring back Faith and it would be the coolest cast in the history of tv.

dreaming, yes, but hey- i thought i was dreaming when i fell to my knees and prayed to the great blue-eyed cyclops that the sparkage between W/T in Hush would turn into something more than cutesey subtext and LO my prayers were answered and they did speak the WORD.

and the WORD was . . . love.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:09 pm 
hey Warduke,

thanks for the info! i didn't know abt that article until u told us here! and i'm like screaming at the screen: "i got that mag! it's Xena on the cover.." so i went to my xena mag collection and was looking at 'em one by one until i found it! to quote Willow: "yay for me!" heh.heh.

that quote from Aly is just right! now wouldn't it be great if Tara and Willow would have their own show? Buffy would then have two spin-offs: Angel and Tara and Willow's show (as if!) hmmm, i wonder what they'll call the show if ever? Wiccas perhaps? Blessed Wannabes? i know these are just awful suggestions but who knows?

hey Darvangi,
i watch Charmed! it may be lame for you but it's not for me. i love the relationship among the sisters: Phoebe, Piper and Prue. they may be witches, but there are instances when the Charmed ones have to deal with sibling problems or life in general. it's not just abt witchcraft all the time. well, we have our own POVs and i respect yours. peace!

------------------
Willow to Buffy: "we have to face it, you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend..." The Yoko Factor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 6:37 pm 
Sorry, that was harsh of me to call Charmed lame just because I don't like it. I got swept up in the anti-Charmed humor Joss has used on occasion. It's a very popular show, so it must be doing something right.

Hey, I'm sure that there's plenty of folks out there who think my groovy Gilmore Girls are lame - the sick, twisted monkeys.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 6:57 pm 
hey Darvangi,
don't worry abt it. i've come across Gilmore Girls too but haven't really sat down and watched it. it really looks interesting with the daughter-mother relationship as the theme. am a sucker for any kind of relationship on tv so i shld try to watch it sometime tho'. thanks! peace!

------------------
Willow to Buffy: "we have to face it, you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend..." The Yoko Factor