The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amber tidbits in Australian Big Hit
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2000 5:18 pm 
I don't know if these have already been posted here (I apologise if they have) but in the latest Australian Big Hit, they mention Amber a few times. Below is what they say:

Glamour Gal

Sarah has also graced the cover of US fashion and beauty magazine, Glamour this month and admitted she's obsessed with soap operas... and Survivor! "I just gotta watch it," she giggles. She also discusses not being comfortable with her body during the filming of an upcoming scene in the new season of Buffy, where the cast and crew headed for the beach in Los Angeles. Amber Benson had no problem wearing a bikini all day but Sarah hid her body saying later that, "I wasn't comfortable enough to wear my bikini. I had a lovely ankle-length sarong instead."

They also had this bit in the New Season Update:

Amber Benson (Tara) also let a few things slip about the new season in a recent web chat - keep in mind that it could be a joke, but just in case... here goes. "Well, the third episode is that promised all-naked, all-gay episode. But I kinda knew that was going to happen. So, as of right now, things are pretty much following the same pattern as last season - oh, except for the 'Tara is really Dawn's siter,' part in episode five. But that's pretty much it." Mmmm....

------------------
Caleb Ross Online

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2000 7:37 pm 
Hey Tara,

This is several months old. It came out well before the first episode aired. It was a misprint on Glamour's part. Emma was the one wearing the bikini not Amber.

The other quote prompted lots and lots and lots of speculation that Amber had leaked real information. There were even confirmed reports that Amber had been chewed out by Joss for letting this information out. Naturally it turned out that Amber was just goofing around.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 1:24 am 
Yes, I realised she was goofing around, though it worries me that the magazine seemed to believe it. And again, the magazine showing it's 'credibility' I suppose by saying Amber instead of Emma. Oh well. It makes up for that with nice pictures

------------------
Caleb Ross Online