The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CAmden Toy (Genleman) makes Amber Welcome
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:03 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 6
From iF:

Quote:
iF: You and Doug Jones gave Amber Benson a warm welcome on her first episode of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER?

TOY: She was just sacred to death of us, and we thought she was kidding at first, and I think it was her mother who took us aside and said, “She’s not kidding, she’s really scared of you guys.” [Laughs] So then we’d talked to her and tell her we were nice guys and so she knew we were nice guys who were still really scary. That was her first episode and so she’s nervous from that, and then there are these really creepy guys talking to her. The cast wouldn’t look at us either. Alyson [Hannigan] later said, “I couldn’t even look at them.” No one would eat with us we had to eat with the crew. Can you imagine the Gentlemen eating, cutting into the bloody steak and making conversation? Doug and I have such rubber faces, and I can’t speak for him, but for years I would scare my friends and family by making scary faces. I didn’t have to do a lot but put on the make-up and smile.