The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amber in Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:16 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey all,

I hope I'm not reposting info that's already out there... I had a quick look, but couldn't find any other threads related to this, so I thought I'd go ahead and mention it.

Apparently Amber Benson is going to be in Australia later this year for two one-day conventions. It's being organised by www.thehubproductions.com and the events are in Sydney on Saturday 14 October and Melbourne on Sunday 15 October.

Details on the site are quite limited at the moment. I e-mailed one of the organisers, who told me that she has already paid for the guests' airfares, so the events are definitely going ahead on the scheduled dates. She also advised that venues are yet to be confirmed, but will more than likely be at the Wesley Centre in Sydney, and the State Library in Melbourne.

Day passes are $AU50, and VIP passes are $AU350. Bookings through the website.

So, Aussie Kittens, what say you? I've not heard anything about this organiser before - has anyone else attended any of their events? $350 for a VIP pass seems a little pricey... but I think I'd be willing to part with it just to meet Amber. And maybe drool on her. Just a little.

cheers,
mudrat