The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Amber Benson's Birthday Wednesday MKF 1/8/03
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:51 pm 
Happy Birthday, Amber! :shy

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Amber!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:08 pm 
Little blunder on the ET thing. She's 26! But's that's super cool she got on.

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson, Lovelines.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:12 pm 
Actually Dri, eek did mention that those pics were from last year ;)

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:38 pm 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!!!!!!!! :love :bounce

I wish you only the best in the coming year and many more to follow. May you have everything your heart desires.

Thank you for giving us Tara. She will live in my heart for as long as I live, as will you. In a world filled with violence and hatred you've given me hope. I just wish more people could be like you. Then there might be a little less hate and pain.

Thank you for all you do and all that you are.

If I were a writer.

I'd write you the loveliest poem.

If I were a singer.

I'd sing to you the most beautiful of songs.

But I am niether.

So I give you all that I have.

My heart.

My love.

My devotion.

And a lifetime of Thank you's, and best wishes.

Sorry, I said I couldn't write. It just sorta showed up in my head. Which means I probably read it somewhere. So, if someone has written the words before, give the credit to them not me.

:love

Roni..... aka.....ICE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:47 pm 
Oh, Brian, are you telling me, in the nicest possible way of course, that I'm an idiot? A blind illiterate one to boot?

:hmm

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson, Lovelines.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:57 pm 
Adrienne, it's the Canadian way, we always say things in the nicest possible way :angel

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

Post subject: Happy Birthday Amber!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:12 pm 

I hope you're still havinga good one!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:14 pm 
Happy Birthday sweetie! All good things to you this year :party

dear God, I'm here..I'm here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:25 pm 
Happy Birthday AMBER....here's hoping you get everything you want and deserve in life..You are the best . :tara loves :willow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:20 am 
Happy birthday to the most delightful Ms. Amber Benson!

Here's wishing you lots of joy, good health, and creative fulfillment this year.

:)

invite someone dangerous to tea * look forward to dreams * imagine yourself magic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:18 am 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!:bounce

I hope you had a fabulous day!

~Missy~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:22 am 
Happy Birthday Amber! Hope you had a great day!

We miss you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:29 am 
Happy day-late-and-dollar-short birthday, Amber. Oh, and of course, David Bowie also.

You know those furry things ... that hide underground?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:12 am 
First post here :)

Well its still the 8th for another hour up here in alaska..so..

Biggest bestest hugest Happy Birthday wishes to my favorite Amber in the whole wide world! :heart

Battle On,

Jessee

Cats Land On Their Feet.

Toast Lands Butter Side Down.

Therefore A Cat With Toast Strapped To Its Back Will Hover Above The Ground In A State Of Quantum Indecision.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:15 am 
I wish I'd had the time to add this yesterday, but better late than never. This is from the Metro, a local little free newspaper in my city. They run a small horoscope section on the last page, and for January 8, it says this:

Today's birthday: You are a creative and often fearless individual. You are always willing and able to forge ahead and attempt the impossible, despite the odds. This is not because you think it can be accomplished, but because you think there is tremendous value in the attempt itself. Indeed, life as a whole is a process to you, not a goal or an accomplishment. You feel you are successful if you can take on all comers and grapple with all manner of challenges whenever you choose. You can be quite controversial at times, but this is only because you like to break new ground.

Amber shares her birthday with:

David Bowie :thud

Elvis Presley

Stephen Hawking

Yvette Mimieux

How 'bout that? :grin

Happy Thursday!

Firefoot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:55 am 
Happy Birthday Amber!!!

CheerZ

Shinnen

Who cares how tall your lover is ... height doesn't matter in bed...

For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

Post subject: Im sooooo dumb
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:17 pm 

Ok for anyone wonderin what the hell Im on in that last post I have two windows up, one in the pens and I got mistaken. Cos Im dumb! :cry Really sorry. *blushes*

What I wanted to say in this one was go Amber!

Ok I feel so dumb. I'll blame it on techology!

*slinks away quietly*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:58 pm 
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Fräulein Benson!

Well, sorry, I'm late with this. But I wanted to have a little present for you. The smaller, the better. Actually, it's not for you, but rather for the Kittens ('though... who knows?). Finally a nice person made it available, and it turned out to be even smaller than expected. It's waiting on the S7 board, for all the Kittens who'd like to keep the party rollin'. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:11 pm 
Better late than never. Happy Birthday Amber!! I hope you had a great day.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:58 pm 
What little present?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:27 pm 
Actually two presents - but only for the bitter Kittens at the S7 board. In other words: There's some really bad news for Mutant Enemy. But if you accept a little stretch, then one of the news shows how many people really miss Amber. And that is a nice birthday present, isn't it? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:03 pm 
I'm still looking over there, sure I'll find it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:49 am 
Happy Birthday Amber!!

I meant to do this sooner, but the days have been running together.

Thank you, Amber Benson, for playing a character who shows girls like me (Buffy had 18 episodes in its sixth season and I'm sticking to that) that it's ok to be who you are and you can still have a wonderful life and a wonderful girlfriend. Tara worked her way into my heart faster than any other character. She is quiet, shy, stuttered, gorgeous, and a more powerful witch than Willow b/c she came into it naturally and only avoided powerful magicks b/c they scared her--which hinted at some great psychological stuff with her mom that I am hoping we'd get to see.

Please pick up some similar roles in the future (assuming the character won't die or go crazy) because you really have the ability to make it realistic and make the character come to life.

Post subject: Re: Amber 4th beats SMG 7th!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:27 pm 
looks like zap2it picked up the story ;)

its good timing too - since this is when the networks start pilot season. Having Ambers name out there on the top of the list of actors the audience likes may just get her some recognition from casting agents :)

Some Celebs Annoying, Others Not

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - The best-and-worst lists for 2002 are still rolling in, and the latest addition catalogs not only the 100 most annoying celebrities of the year, but the 100 least as well.

Domestic doyenne and accused inside trader Martha Stewart tops the annoying list that was compiled by website AmIAnnoyingorNot.com, followed by TV cook Ainsley Harriott.

Flamboyant decorator Christopher Lowell came in sixth for "saying 'gorgeous' and 'fabulous' about every damn thing," while medium John Edward (No. 7) was slammed for wanting to communicate with World Trade Center victims during November sweeps, and for Sci Fi Channel's audacity to refuse to air the "Miss Cleo" commericals because "she's a quack, not like John."

Meanwhile, Holly Marie Combs, Mary-Louise Parker, Amber Benson, Natalie Portman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Diane Lane and Donna Mills were all found to be particularly delightful and easy to take by voters.

However, the extremely irritating singer Charlotte Church managed to come in at No. 8 in the least annoying rankings.

Post subject: Re: #4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:36 pm 
Hello Kittens-

All I can add is that anyone who wants to add a fanbase to their program should look at how hard the star works to keep those fans. By that measure alone she'd be worth picking up. Then there's the solid professionalism of supporting the work she's done.

Here's hoping all her Kitten efforts get her the roles she wants!

Jixer

Post subject: Re: Amber 4th beats SMG 7th!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:40 pm 
I'm becoming quite the believer in karma. Here's the positive side of things!

Wonderful to see, congrats to Amber for well deserved kudos.

"...you can make those two characters as dewey-eyed in love and it would never be too much."

-Chris Golden, on W/T

Post subject: Amber Benson's Birthday Thread 2004
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:47 pm 
It isn't the 8th on the board yet, but where I am it is, so...

Happy Birthday Amber!

May your 27th birthday be the best one so far and hope you have a great year!

Firebird: One Browser To Rule Them All.

Post subject: Re: Amber Benson's Birthday Thread 2004
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:02 am 
27 already, my it only seems like yesterday when she was 25, how time flies. :p

No time for big fonts, must go to work and not be late for a change. It is definitely the 8th where I am at, and it's the 8th for her as well, her being in the UK and all, so happy birthday, may this day bring lotsa fun and good ale. :banana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:24 am 
Happy Birthday, Amber!!! May you have a happy 27th and many more!

-Renee-:flower

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch. But soon they'll grow up to resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why. You cry and you cry and you cry." -Phoebe ep.123

"Jingle bitch screwed me over, go to hell jingle whore, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell." -Phoebe ep.314

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:31 am 
27? wow

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

i'd make it bigger and with the colors and the codes, but i'm not that smart hehe =)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next