The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sassy Synonyms
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 12:47 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 131
Answer -
Spoiler:
"I just got your message a minute ago. I was in class. But I was about to call you." - Tara

New Synonym Quote

"I'd be fortunate to blemish her meat hook with my mush" - This Year's Girl

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 12:51 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"I'd be lucky to bruise her fist with my face." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Effectively, you ought to be out of harms way, not anyone understands you're close." - Who Are You.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:00 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Well, you should be safe. nobody knows you're here." - Tara

New synonym Quote -

"Shape up you experience pleasure. Divulge it" - Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:57 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Come on you have fun. Admit it" - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Ignorance. Directions.* - Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:10 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"You know. ways." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Do you have a preference for felines?" - New Moon Rising

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:14 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Do you like cats?" - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"you are unable to comprehend Tara as my significant other." - The Yoko Factor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:30 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"You can't handle Tara being my girlfriend." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"I've been supposing computer stuff." - Primeval

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:35 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"I've been assuming the ciphertext was encrypted with an asymmetric algorithm." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Return prior to sunrise" - Restless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:39 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Be back before dawn." - Tara

New synonym Quote -

"Birth the flame." - Buffy VS Dracula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:47 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Ignis incende" - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"The remainder of the automobile is pleasant as well." - Real Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"The rest of the car's nice too" - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"The location incites heebie-jeebies" - Out of My Mind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:48 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"This place kinda creeps me out." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Blood kin dragoon cuckoo for cocoa puffs" - Family

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:54 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"They make you crazy." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Glory is a god." - Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Would accept either -
"I mean, what if she's not a demon or sorceress or spirit or whatever these books cover? What if she's something else altogether?" - Tara
"Something old. So old it pre-dates the written word." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"I've no desire to scavenger hunt stiffs in future." - Listening to Fear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"I don't wanna be the one who finds the bodies any more." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Tiny Jewish Santa preaches that on goings forever occur with motive." - Triangle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Willow says that things always happen for a reason." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Nah, She's good." - Checkpoint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"No, no, she doesn't need help" - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"Yep, we thought, less slayer, more girl." - Blood Ties

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Yeah, so we figured, less kill, more frilly." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"It's clear there's an undesirable conclusion when the male protagonist has no alibi." - Crush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:36 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"You can tell it's not gonna have a happy ending when the main guy's all bumpy." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"An attractive young woman, creeps gonna creep, with intent." - I Was Made To Love You

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"a pretty girl like that, there's always someone lurking around, looking for some action." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"The provider of my first X chromosome passed when I was a year shy of adulthood." - The Body

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"My mother died when I was seventeen." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"I potentially … Force rhythmic movements in non sentient creatures." - Forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"I could ... make a stuffed animal dance." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"The violence is hypothetical, right?" - Intervention

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"You aren't really gonna slap her, are you?" - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"They murder Jerry" - Tough Love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"They kill mice." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Dark prevails" - Spiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"All the light is gone." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Sizeable sunshine visit. immense, colossal sunshine visit." - The Weight of the World

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:14 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Big day. Big, big day." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"They clench me below" - The Gift

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"They held me down." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"Apart from the daily emotions of life, great." - The Bargaining Part 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:02 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Besides terror about today and a general feeling of impending doom, swell." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"The buddy system never fails and if it did … We'd know about it." - The Bargaining Part 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"Because he's with Willow. And if something ... happened, I'd know. And so would you." - Tara

New Synonym Quote -

"She renounces circular carbs" - After Life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:27 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
"She doesn't want pizza." - Willow

New Synonym Quote -

"You're Broke." - Flooded

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next