The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:37 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 138
Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 10, Who Are You. You can be a glass half full and think, Yay the start of something new, before High School Musical enters your ear drums, or you could be a glass half empty and think beginning of the end. You've guess which one I've gone for after reading Tara scenes post Older And Far Away.
Bed - Willow uses Tara's bed more than Tara does. There's a chair right over there but no, Willow is always on the bed. Tara uses all the room space.
Cards - Read the damn cards! For someone who often experiments with future telling methods, you really haven't progressed past identifying what you're looking at.
Sentiment - "Yours." No Tara, the moment you say that you echo exactly what the writers see you as. Be your own person, still be with Willow if that's what you want (Mandatory for the KB) but just imagine, you could have scenes with other characters and not mention Willow once. Buffy could ask you for magical advice because she values your expertise and not because her go to witch has gone T total. You could have friends that aren't solely there to piss off Willow. You could end up robbing a bank with Anya. So many possibilities.

Glass Half Full
Bed - Bed sharing, so comfortable, Willow keeps her shoes on.
Cards - Nothing but great futures here when you don't understand card meanings.
Sentiment - AWWWWW, it's nice to have possessions.

New Scene -

Reading, Half, Lamp.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 44, Family. Willow finds the answer that one half of a couple searches for every night, how to get the other half to turn off the bloody bed side lamp!
Reading - This is the young peoples way of reading at night, crossed legged at the end of the bed, instead of reading glasses on, covers tucked into your pits as the plumped up pillows, originally placed against the headboard, slide down taking you with them. every now and then you bump elbows and there is either a sorry or a grunt depending on the atmosphere you went to bed with. Nightly routines.
Half - HALF CAMEL!
Lamp - There's a lamp.

New Scene -

Blocking, Touch, Yell.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 20, Where The Wild Things Are. In this scene you see the rare occurrence of, one of two, stair blockers realising they are blocking the stairs, turn on the other for blocking the stairs.
Blocking - At this point Willow and Tara have been standing/sitting at the bottom of stairs in busy places, twice. This is their 8th episode together. They do it on purpose, not as a habit due to the stair blocking continuing throughout their tenure.
Touch - Don't get handsy with stair blocker knees, they will react badly . . .
Yell - With yelling some sharp words at you. I might be disgusting but I wouldn't have pooped in a pot plant if you weren't constantly blocking the stairs and this wasn't college.

New Scene -

Unpack, Outsider, Ring

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 41, Real Me. The start of Willow and Tara Dawn parenting begins. Why kit out a dorm room when you can also unload emotions. Multitasking goals!
Unpack - Tara is unpacking toiletries and insecurities.
Outsider - All Scoobies are outsiders, but some Scoobies are more outsider than others.
Ring - Willow is one step away from suggesting gang colours. Personally, I'm all for it.

New Scene -

Weird, Ways, Infanticide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:44 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 23, Where The Wild Things Are. Giles talks sex with teenagers.
Weird - Weird in the streets, freaky in the sheet.
Ways - Were any of the ways popping like warm champagne?
Infanticide - Technically the wrong term but the only line Tara has in this scene is asking about dead kids. We need more morbid Tara, there's not enough morbid Tara.

New Scene -

Sexy, Bat, indiscretion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 39, Buffy VS Dracula. The girls fawn over a dead guy they found in the cemetery. When I do that the police ask me to put down the shovel and step away from the bodies.
Sexy - Anyone else see Tara's heart drop thinking she will have to dress up like Dracula now?
Bat - At least there was no pangolin nearby.
Indiscretion - Willow cant keep a secret, It's a good thing she only took a sip of that drink Tara gave her, otherwise she probably would have pissed herself. That girl cant keep anything in.

New Scene -

Mice, Hugs, Treachery.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 78, Tough Love. The Scoobies take issue with Tara's choice of the hospital becoming their base of operations.
Mice - That smile when Tara says they kill mice. Yay morbid Tara!
Hugs - Buffy comes in as budget Oprah, giving out hugs instead of cars. Tara's enthusiasm in the hug is very telling of her disappointment that a brand new car isn't under the bed.
Treachery - Mindless Tara knows things, her ramblings aren't just ramblings.

New Scene -

Uninvolved, Stairs, Railing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:07 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 108, All The Way. Things get heated when Tara doesn't want to dance and Willow doesn't want to dance alone alongside people who haven't checked their ancestry email.
Uninvolved - I'm with you Tara, wait until Cha Cha Slide comes on. instructions required, limbs don't do unrestricted expression.
Stairs - Again with the stair blocking! why couldn't they wait to get to the top of the stairs, clear the top and then kiss? Instead they slam their faces into each other. a lip butt if you will.
Railing - Not that kind of railing, sorry. just look at the railing, not at the ugliness of Willow in this scene and the hurt on Tara. Don't listen, don't watch. Become one with the railing. Nice coat though. great at funerals, running through cemeteries at night and for the death of a relationship. The coat touched the railing! Railing win!

New Scene -

Walk, Scully, Corpse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:16 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 51, Listening To Fear. A romantic night stroll discussing existence, fertility and what they don't want out of life anymore. There are other people in the scene too, maybe a frolicking space lamb.
Walk - That's what their legs are doing. Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.
Scully - Check out Willow having a Tara moment of getting it all right and being ignored. It just turns out in this case it's about an alien and she finds a dead body. All that's missing is being attacked in the toilets and a religious experience and Willow would be Special Agent Dana Scully in this scene.
Corpse - Is it really a romantic walk in the woods if there isn't a dead body? For how can one know that their life is right beside them when they haven't felt death on their other side.

New Scene -

Remodel, Schedule, Advice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:08 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 73, Forever. Willow and Tara host a guest who is less than willing to engage.
Remodel - For a start Willow remodelled her room, the drawers switch with the bookshelf and there is even a hanging plant. That's accommodating.
Schedule - Breakfast, break around lunch. Trying hard to accommodate Dawn in the areas they can to no avail, even after leaving her to lie in.
Advice - At this point you might as well tell any guest acting like this to do one but Tara is co host and kindly tells them to take care. It's not great advice that a grieving teenager clearly in a mood will listen to, but it's less calories than a pillow mint. Less consequence than leaving a magic book as entertainment too.

New Scene -

Car, Diary, Cluedo

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 12:24 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 40, Real Me. A casual time on the Sunnydale high street, shiny vehicles, caffeine loaded coffee and the discovery of murder.
Car - Willow likes the wheels, Tara like's the rest of the car. Ying and Yang combined with no knowledge of cars.
Diary - I wonder if they know Dawn is writing in her diary about them? Do they write about Dawn in their diary? Is the whole show someone's diary? Is this diary inception?
Cluedo - We know the victim is Mr Bogarty in the magic shop, but who's the murderer? What's the weapon? Could be an old lady with a straw. could be whoever killed Marilyn Monroe. Maybe he was born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline.

New Scene -

Spell, Blank, Trust.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 12:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 82, Weight Of The World. There are more scenes in this episode other than just the Ben and Glory joke, who knew?
Spell - Always a spell but then again slapping Buffy didn't work. Slap first, spell second. S-E-C-O-N-D
Blank - Willow doesn't know if the spell will work, Tara doesn't know up from down and Anya doesn't know she has her own apartment to use when Xander isn't at his place.
Trust - Great display of trust in this scene, naturally the trust between Willow and Tara but also the trust the two have with Anya. Willow choosing Anya to look after Tara and Tara not freaking out around Anya. Anya also trusting Willow with the spell and Buffy's well being.

New Scene -

Fairy, Hands, Petals

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 12:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 4, A New Man. A single rose propelling lovers prose.
Fairy - The 90s were a time you could get fairy lights to fill your room, now I cant find any the length to comfortably wrap around a 3ft Christmas tree.
Hands - They are holding hands again. No hand rub against clothes or sanitiser in sight.
Petals - It's not enough to make the rose rise in heavenly light, they have to pluck it apart. it's cool. in the cold sense for the rose.

New Scene -

Business, Definition, Sharp

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 9:45 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 53, Triangle. Willow doesn't get hired, she hires herself and Tara. 100% giving 200%.
Business - They're talking shop.
Definition - One persons quirky is another's insane.
Sharp - Sharp shape? it was a misspelling on the subtitles for shop-shape but now I'm thinking Willow wants to go full on with health and safety so is installing sharp boxes into the Magic Box.

New Scene -

Introduction, Sleeves, Gift.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 14, Who Are You?. Tara Buffy introduction take two. Willow hypes, Tara hi's and Buffy is in un-consenting disguise.
Introductions - Hi soul, I've already met the body.
Sleeves - No need for hands, The sleeves populate Tara's sprouted torso limbs now.
Gift - If we are going off metaphors for what Tara and Willow were up all night 'conjuring', then no one should probably touch what was put in that box. Maybe wash their hands after, if sleeves allow.

New Scene -

Shake, Moans, Siren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:27 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 22, Where The Wild Things Are. When the party needs a different kind of rockin'.
Shake - BOOM SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM, BOOM SHAKE!
Moans - In an episode about sex ghosts, those were the moans with feeling.
Siren - Giles defying gender norms becoming a siren for the ladies. Mainly Willow. Tara seems cool with it.

New Scene -

Gush, Drink, Arm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 39, Buffy VS. Dracula. Fictional characters are real and seating is limited.
Gush - Dracula is a known murderer and they are gushing over him. Does that make Willow one of those people who would pen pal a convict on death row?
Drink - Tara filled those glasses high, Moving it in front of Willow with some force yet no visible overspill. Skills.
Arm - There was room for Willow to slide over, there was a foot rest available but no, Tara decides to sit on the sofa arm. Possible sign that she is a puppet.

New Scene -

Balls, Bubbles, Crickets

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:40 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 48, Family. Hurrah! A party that doesn't involve an apocalypse.
Balls - Crystal, pool, lots of ball action for Tara in one scene.
Bubbles - Willow creating bubble buddies. Notice how they pop.
Crickets - Once you have to explain a joke, its not funny Tara. Keep trying it on different audiences, one of them will laugh.

New Scene -

Transport, Wednesday, Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:25 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 55, Triangle. Willow starts her forgetting trend while Tara casually mentions something that can kill her.
Transport - Willow Way, If you want to be a bee thrown at a dog, forget Uber order a Willow Way.
Wednesday - Perpetual Wednesday might be a place where shift workers win. Unless they're on shift Wednesday.
Death - What have you spoken about with Willow for the last year Tara? Didn't mention your family or your allergies. Its progress from nearly killing them all but a troll was still required. How are you perceived as a good communicator again?

New Scene -

Thumb, Carpet, Panting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 13, Who are You? You know that scene, that scene, which was a metaphor for another type of scene but may or may not be a metaphor for that kind of scene. you seeing what I'm not saying but explicitly saying? Yeah that scene.
Thumb - This is before Tara learnt how to thumb wrestle. her aim is way off here but Willow is keeping patient.
Carpet - Tara is going to get lines worn into her carpet if they keep that hand swaying going.
Panting - Breathe or get a glass of water. You're sitting swaying your arms about, you shouldn't get that breathless from it.

New Scene -

Blanket, Mortality, Profanity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 50, Listening to Fear. Tara does nothing for foreign relations and Willow doesn't feel the warmth from physical flames, only metaphorical.
Blanket - Is it their own or is it like a communal dorm roof blanket? In which case, burn your coats. Either way that blanket has seen bodily fluids.
Mortality - Willow looks at space and sees death. Can't wait for her astronomy lecture. The feel good lecture of semester.
Profanity - Willow learnt her swears from Adam West's batman.

New Scene -

Chocolate, Door, Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 27, New Moon Rising. Exhibit A, in why guests shouldn't answer the door.
Chocolate - 90's college has a poster of food for aesthetics. 20's college the poster of food is a reminder of what students cant afford.
Door - Series 4 is why Tara opens doors, whenever they are opened for her she gets Gentlemen and Werewolves.
Blonde - We all see the roots Oz, we know she aint blonde. Polite boy.

New Scene -

Towels, Rhymes, Cold

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 116, Tabula Rasa. Morning frustrations turn into poetry.
Towels - The speed Willow changes, you just know those towels are left damp on the floor in a pile.
Rhymes - Willow is too nervous to perform in front of others, she waits until alone to recite and sacrifices plants to the poet gods to apologise for her confusion between rhyme and repetition.
Cold - if you dried off properly maybe you wouldn't have a chill problem.

New Scene -

Discussion, Snack, News

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:29 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 62, Crush. Reading has benefits!
Discussion - Ah different opinions and neither one has insulted the other person instead of placing a counter to their view to further discussion. Although Rocky Dennis is crying at Tara's comments.
Snack - Hope Willow has enough money for snacks for everyone in class.
News - Newspaper for information! If that was today they would have been pinged and read a tweet by a minor influencer retweeting a meme.

New Scene -

Fire, Reassurance, Slap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 96 Part 2, The Bargaining Part 2. Hollywood's attempt of doing a Coronation Street ginnel scene.
Fire - Tara Offers fire in assistance.
Reassurance - Willow reassures Xander, it's warlock and not ManWitch, in assistance
Slap - Can't have a good soap scene without a slap. Willow learnt to fly that day, Tara is a lousy catch.

New Scene -

Shhh, Desire, Intrigue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:34 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 66, The Body. Tales are told around the table, new and old. 130 Days to prepare.
Shhh - Tara stops explaining.
Desire - Willows eyes say it all, 'Tara stop explaining!'
Intrigue - Audience: 'Tara, please go on.'

New Scene -

Water, Boat, Social norms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:19 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 123, Older & Far Away. Hi someone I loved with everything and you ended up betraying my trust/ Hi someone I loved with everything but now I'm guilt ridden due to self destruction that damaged you too. = "fine."
Water - Gulp, thirsty, downing - water on their minds.
Boats - Willow is practicing her boat name entries, not quite there yet.
Social norms - No matter what, never answer with the truth when asked "How are you?" People find it rude, so it doesn't matter when you tell them to fuck off for asking disingenuous questions.

New Scene -

Float, Protection, Avoidance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 54, Triangle. Willow's a dick, but a dick with well intentioned purpose!
Float - You ever see a rule and think 'why does that exist?' Willow is why 'Don't float the merchandise' is a sign in the Magic Box.
Protection - Out of those three, you've picked the wrong horse girl, Xander.
Avoidance - See, Tara just does what you did. She's not a protector, she's the equivalent of a body pillow, soaks up your tears and occasionally stands up on its own to everyone's amazement and delight, but really its just there because someone bought it.

New Scene -

Disorganized, Distraction, Evil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 135, Taunt The Colour Blind (Seeing Red). Really hope this isn't how Willow researched with her computer students when she was teaching in high school. Mrs Robinson, the Miss Rosenberg edition.
Disorganized - Books thrown about the place, I they bet were knocked off the bed and thought no more of.
Distraction - I feel independent study would get more work done, Willow and Tara seem to be disruptive to each other for some reason.
Evil - I don't think the point of taking down the trio was to get ideas from them.

New Scene -

Slump, Nauseous, Burn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 80, Spiral. Mindless Tara confuses the meat product meant for frying.
Slump - That is not a graceful sit down.
Nauseous - Willow reading in a moving vehicle starts up my motion sickness.
Burn - Mindless Tara cant do the word burns so she brings the heat in other ways.

New Scene -

Blood, Hey, Go

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next