The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Ask ANY Question Stress Free. But Please Read the First Post
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 4:07 am 
Hey my dear kitties :) Could you do me a huge favour? Im not sure if that question has been asked before but I dont have the time to flip through all those pages first ;) So please if it was asked before, my dear moderators, feel free to delete this post and just give me the page of the old answer ;) Or don't give it lol it's your decision ;)

Anyhow, I bet a lot of you Kitties know the famous photo shoot of Amber Benson in the Stuff Magazine ;) Well and it was shot by bthere.tv or something too :grin And I wanted to ask you if anyone could give me a kind of transcript for what they are saying there, especially the part with the boob light alright or something, I dont know exactly ;)

So if anyone could help me please, itd be veery nice :)

:peace -Viv-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:04 am 
Pacou,

You can watch her shoot and interview here.

Have fun!! Don't drool too much though. :drool

Jen

Edited: When you're watching, there is a little commercial before the footage. Once you watch that, then the good stuff comes on. :banana

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:30 am 
Thanks a lot for all your efforts, Jen :grin

:blush Actually Im having another problem now I mean I do understand a lot of what English people are talking but I dont understand everything cos the way I speak and English people are speaking is way too different sometimes ;)

Well and now I have the question if anyone (maybe you Jen? :p ) could write down what Amber says exactly in that boob light alright sentence, I dont understand more but I need to have the whole sentence :) The funny thing is, I think I understand the whole candles thing part :drool

Thatd be another request that I have :blush Its just that I dont understand everything and having it written own is way easier then ;)

Oh and I didnt drool too much when I saw that, nooooooo, I would never (Liar :p )

:peace Viv-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:44 am 
You're welcome, sweetie. :bigkiss

The boob light sentence goes like this:

"Hey! Like you're getting in the boob light, alright..." :grin Does that help?

I would hope that you understand the candles part, cause I'm not gonna explain it. :p Hee... I'd embarrass myself before I got through the whole thing.

If one of the other brilliant kittens here doesn't have the time to write down the whole interview, then I'll try to do it later. I'll check this space later to see.

Hope that helps you a little bit. :kiss

Jen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:03 am 
Hey, thanks Jen :grin It helped a lot :bigkiss :bow

Well, lol that was the main sentence that I needed but lol I wouldn't say no to the rest of the interview either :blush :p

Hehe lol but don't put yourself under too much pressure now, I'm satisfied... for now :devil :p

But thanks, I owe you :banana

:peace -Viv-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:50 pm 
Can one pm someone on this board and how does one go about it?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:48 pm 
Beside where it says "logged in as . . .", there should be a link to ezinbox, where you can send private messages.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:18 am 
You can also click on a person's name and if they have it enabled, you can send them a private message there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22