The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's Rise and Shine Thursday, MKF 2/6/03
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:12 am 
Woo Frenchie! Hee. I just might have to have someone work me up an AI2 avatar to rival even Ruth's Girls Aloud one. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:16 am 
Just send me an email, i'll make it julia :) god I love AI and I love Frenchie :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:39 am 
what morning?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:23 am 
I'm one of those strange people (which you all already knew [img:65e52cd990]http://homepage.eircom.net/~mollyig/winkgreen.gif[/img:65e52cd990]) that is immediately wide awake when my alarm goes off.

A major part of my morning ritual is to trip over two cats and two dogs who all vie for my attention while I try to take my vitamins etc. (getting old, you know)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:43 am 
Im usually up at 6:00am mostly cause I have to for classes...though if I didnt I'd get up much later. On weekends I get up at 8:30am for my morning shower ritual which involves me getting yelled at from my brother to be quiet and stop using "so much damn perfume" and then good ol' breakfast then to work at 10:00. THough today I have no classes! Cancelled due to snow snow snow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:45 pm 
:kiss , juli! YAY! frenchie's still around! she fricking rocks... lol...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:36 pm 
I get up for work at 4:00 am and I usually wake up a few minutes before the alarm goes off. The first thing I do is make the bed so that Im not tempted to go back in it. Then I shower, have breakfast, read the paper and sometimes check my email before I leave the house. I try to get on the road by 5:30 to miss the bulk of the morning rush traffic and make it to work by 6:30. Ive gotten so used to getting up early that even on my days off I find it hard to sleep in later than 7:00.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:26 pm 
UGH! You early people make me wince in shame and cringe in horror at the same time :shock Give me my night time. No early riser am I.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:05 am 
i know the virtues of getting up in the morning - breakfast is one of them. spending more time in daylight is another.

someone needs to tell me how i can enjoy sleep less.
my first thought when i get up - 'why am i up?'

willow looks like a morning person - in fact she looks like one of those who gets up in the morning to exercise.
tara looks like a '4hours sleep' kind of girl.
i basically would not have the energy to keep up with either one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:10 pm 
I hate getting up early , but I have to because I teach. That's the thing I hate the most , though it's nice getting out early. My ideal bed time is like 4 AM. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:16 am 
I'm a big sleepy head and like a good 9-10 hours,especially in the winter as I don't have to go to work very much at this time of year. Bed head hair can sometimes be a bit of a prob though ! :sleep :sleep

My neighbour wakes me at 6.30am by slamming her front door, then I'll snooze or read for a while and get up at 7.30-8am. Next thing is taking a shower , getting dressed, making breakfast (and packed lunch if working). I usually eat breakfast while watching the news and Mel + Sue...wasn't that an awesome early morning snog they did today :bigkiss .....makes you proud to be British!!!!!. Then it's time to brush teeth and attempt to sort out bed head hair. If working I leave at about 9.30 as it's only a 30min walk.

I think Willow would be more keen to get up than Tara. I bet they both have pretty amazing dreams though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:57 am 
My night/day prefrences shift. I can't control it. Sometimes I only begin to function after I've returned from school and slept another two hours and sometimes I'm a peppy little early bird right from the start.

However, on school days, I have the most fixed routine. Its the only routine I have for anything in my life, but I can't remember [i:7e740dd386]ever[/i:7e740dd386] straying from it in the last two years or something. And I have this whole freaking ritual just for waking up. Its bizarre:

6:39 cellphone alarm goes off. Crack one eye open; can't see shit... Cancel alarm mechanically and return to sleep.
6:45 cellphone alarm goes off again. Intentionally lay my head again the wall in the most uncomfortable position. Flip stereo on. Finally shut alarm, and return to snoozing through the remaining alarms of 6:47 and 6:50.
6:51 literally fall out of bed; dress in two minutes or less.
6:55 In the bathroom, hearing another alarm go off through the wall.
7:00 cancel yet [i:7e740dd386]another[/i:7e740dd386] alarm, and the one from 6:55, that has reset itself for another ten minutes. Enter kitchen and stare at coffee for remaining 15 minutes.
7:16 sprint out of the house at record-braking speed.
7:18 sit calmly at the bus stop, carefully putting on my bracelets one by one. At a specific order.

[img:7e740dd386]http://thekittenboard.com/board/images/smilies/hmm.gif[/img:7e740dd386]