The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Its Give me a head of Hair Thursday! MKF 2/20/03
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:26 pm 
Lol, I can't believe I'm coming out of terminal shy lurkage to post about hair.
My hair was long all through High School and a dark dark brown. It would never do what I wanted, and my friend George was always trying to perm and roll it to no avail. I had lots of fun dyeing it with cool aid, so it was tons of different colors.
When I started commuting to go to college, my car had no air conditioner, and I had thick hair past my waist. I got a friend to shave the back underneath, so I could have some relief from the heat, but not get fired from my crappy shoe selling job.
Then one night I was at an ex-friends house, and got her to cut it in this really cool bob. It was so short in the back, but got longer in front and curled right under my chin. I dyed it purple dark red the next day. I loved it and kept it that way for a while until a horrid haircut occured, and I lost all faith in people with sissors.
Now I'm back to my long, long hair, but now I have to dye it, as I've got entirely too many white hairs for a 28 year old. (I should count myself lucky, my brother's head went entirely white at 18.) But I've been looking in the mirror lately, thinking about a change, which is never a good thing when it comes to my hair. I'll just be lazy and keep my long hippy hair, :peace which is sooo easy to just put up in chopsticks, lol.
Now, my gf has blonde hair, which I love:glasses , but she is gonna dye it red before I see her again, so we will be two redheads!
I think my fave Willowhair was the short curly hair, it was too cute. And Tara, anything S5 was wonderful.
And looking back? I can't believe my mom bought me the Hair soundtrack when I was 11. And then she had to explain what all the stuff in -that- song ment. lol. :eyebrow
I can't believe I typed all this about hair. Wow.
Laney

"Oh, do I dare? I have the touch"- Peter Gabriel