The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chocolate and Sex Wednesday MKF 3/5/03
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:10 pm 
hey its wednesday here at the bottom of the world :) todays topic is chocolate and sex. A recent survey showed that british women prefer chocolate to sex (as well as shopping :I) so what about you, a choclate eclair or a brunette named claire? :D
me I like to combine the two, and I feel that Willow and Tara do too...... :drool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:29 pm 
chocolate AND sex??!?!?! :thud

I wouldn't mind a combination of the above. Wait that would include a partner right? :hmm

Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the chocolate for now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:15 pm 
See, that's what chocolate flavored body paints are for...
;)

:whistle "I smell sex and candy here..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:22 pm 
(nod) Or cheaper (but also slightly less safe) chocolate sauce/frosting. My girl and I are partial to the pocky that you get the sticks and the chocolate sauce to dip them into. . .

But since She's across the country, for now I'm surviving on the chocolate alone.

I still have some Valentines' Day chocolate left, which is always nice.

Kisses with chocolate are fun too - I bought Her chocolates, and we shared them for a while.

I suppose my answer is 'both,' if possible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:29 pm 
**smiles fondly remembering a certain evening on the kitchen counter with plenty of chocolate syrup**

What do you mean, I have to choose?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:41 pm 
As much as I love chocolate, if I had to choose between chocolate and sex, sex would win. No. Doubt. About. It.

It's nice, though, when you can combine the two.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:51 pm 
Originally posted by veronsmygirl

like it said above,today bought buffy seasons on vcd and to be honest i didnt expect them to be very good quality,but OMG the picture and sound really is dvd quality if anyone wants copies of these please email me at,vd001e1491@blueyonder.co.uk:wave :wave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:17 pm 
I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely is a dream

WillowzHeartbreak chocolate flavored paintsMmmm:drool . I must agree profusely:thud .

(On a side note, Mama that surely WASNT a dream.;) )

Patty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:47 am 
yuck, always hate that song...

( gets images of Willow, Tara, chocolate and sex, since it is 3 am and she can't sleep...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:57 am 
I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely is a dream

Was this from a song done by a group called 'Morrissey's Playground'? It sounds oddly familiar.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:30 am 
Hmmm........ Chocolate although quite delicious could never even compare to passion of making love.

Now that said I have a huge addiction to both only one of which I cast all else aside for. :grin

But still how I long for a large, dark, semi-sweet piece. Mmmmm

Ooooh and the concept of all over, melt in your mouth, chocolate body crayons may have crossed my mind once or twice. :whistle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:44 am 
Seeing as I am now labelled 'intolerant' to anything remotely brimming with chocolate-y goodness, guess I'd better have double of the other goodness instead! It's a trial, but I think I can cope!!:D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:27 am 
Honestly, I think if you prefer chocolate to sex, then you're clearly having entirely the wrong kind of sex.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:53 am 
This thread is titled "Chocolate and Sex"... there's chocolate and sex? Where? Where?!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:22 am 
Yeah, I am in the sex camp. :p

I am not a chocolate person either. I never crave it, but I do like chocolate. Urnie, the dark chocolate is the only way to go. I feel like an outcast most people don't like it and I prefer it. Which sucks cause it's hard to find good one and I wish more things with chocolate were made with dark chocolate. The price I pay for having good taste ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:30 am 
One more vote for DARK chocolate here. The great thing is, you almost have to take your time with it - which really helps make it a more satisfying experience.

Darn, now i'm hungry... :\

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:50 am 
Bourneville. The finest dark chocolate in the world. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:58 am 
Other food is just food. but chocolate's chocolate.

As for sex...well, do I need to explain the appeal?

But to choose between them...

I'm gonna go with both.

Mmmmmm....chocolate sauce.

(Is this like the McCains advert? You know, Daddy or chips? I doubt non-british kitties will have a clue what im talking about.)

Chips, defo. ;)

Ruth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:03 am 
Dark chocolate, preferably Godiva. :grin

Firefoot
-----

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:06 am 
I could give up chocolate, I'd never give up sex. However at the moment I am very partial to white Toblerone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:25 am 
well, iam not getting any of either at the moment :sob

No sex for obvious reasons, lol and iam on a diet so no choccy either :(

However a tiny speck of light on the horizon, tonite (uk kittens) its the return of at home with the Braithwaites :party
on itv

Caz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:34 am 
At Home With the Braithwaites is a great show. It would still be great without the lesbian characters, but they are pretty good.

Now on that show, the main lesbian character has stolen money, tried to kill herself and generally drinks too much and smokes too much, and she has also cheated on her lover (one time when she was pregnant). Still, despite the bare facts! - I never feel the depiction of this character is homophobic and I think the actress is great in that role; she gets it absolutely spot on. Now tonight's episode will probably let me down, but any UK kitties not watching it should check it out - it's pretty entertaining all round (you know in Season 6 of "Buffy" where you were just enduring all the stupid plotlines and characters including WhinyCrackAddictWillow in order to see those few CoolSexyWillow and Tara moments? Well in this show you'll probably enjoy all of it, and any lesbian moments will be a bonus. It's completely ridiculous, but good fun. Did I say fun? Fun TV? Do you think that's what the audience needs? Who cares, it's entertainment...)

Sex AND chocolate, every time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:36 am 
Since I can't eat chocolate without getting the "barf mood", I'm in the sex camp too.. :D

Oh and the reason chocolate makes me wanna barf is TOO FREAKIN SUGAR!@#
But chocolate ice cream though :drool

anywayz :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:19 am 
:drool
Chocolate covered strawberries
:thud
Feeding my girl chocolate covered strawberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:41 am 
First I deny myself alcohol and now you are asking me to choose between sex and chocolate, has the world gone mad :) . I could easily live without chocolate though as long as I was getting some loving, which Im not, :(

[quote:99a2f665bf]Quote:
the main lesbian character has stolen money, tried to kill herself and generally drinks too much and smokes too much, and she has also cheated on her lover
[/quote:99a2f665bf]

OK this may make me sound completely crap but I'll admit to four out of the five Virginia character traits & also add the love of fast cars and not speaking to my mother to the list as well. It is a really good show though and I find it really funny, the youngest Charlotte cracks me up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:46 am 
Good God woman, why on earth would you deny yourself alcohol? Have you completely left your senses?

*takes off glasses; cleans them; puts them back on again*

Mmm. Gratuitous Giles moment. Lovely.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:58 am 
My senses packed their bags and left years ago. :)

There are a number of reasons I am not drinking at the minute:

1, I have very little money left (thanks to the 5 day bender I went on while I was off work!) and it is 3 weeks till pay day,

2, I am possibly trying to impress someone who has been giving me cute little glances the past two days. I don't think me getting drunk and acting like a tit is going to help.

(Zoe's Disclaimer: I say possibly because when questioned I will deny this and pretend it's a lent thing!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:18 am 
I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!

Dove Dark Chocolate pieces are a rather a good dark chocolate... much creamier than hershey's dark chocolate... the chocolate is supposed to be the same as the chocolate coatings for their ice cream bars... of which the darkchocolate covered chocolate bars are 'to die for'.... literally :thud

I also like their cherry & chocolate bite sized ice cream treats... of which a gf calls "donkey turds" ... put me off the treats for about 5 seconds...

I also like raspberry & chocolate hot cocoa.... extra rich.. and creamy... and frothy.. mmmmmm.. :)

excuse me, I am going to get a chocolate fix now, 'cause I sure as "aychch-eeee-double-toothpicks" ain't gonna get the other one anytime soon.... :rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:39 am 
Maybe acting like a tit might clue her in as to your evil scheme?

Just a suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:52 am 
Dark is the only chocolate. Valhrona makes the best chocolate bars, especially their single plantation specialty ones like Guanaja, where the Aztec emperors got their favorite chocolates centuries ago.

I'll be changing my name to DarkChocolateWillow any moment now...(-;