The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chocolate and Sex Wednesday MKF 3/5/03
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:53 am 
[quote:ed06ab582a]Quote:
I don't think me getting drunk and acting like a tit is going to help.
[/quote:ed06ab582a]

Bollocks. I knew I'd been going wrong somewhere all these years.

I'm a demon for the chocolate. Doesn't matter what colour it comes, although I have to say dark is probably my favourite too. And of course Bourneville's the best, it's from the Midlands!

It's still no substitute for the finer things in life though ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:09 am 
Well since I sure as heck aint getting any sex, chocolate is the only thing to sustain me....my sad existence.....by heck, if i can get sex over chocolate, bring it on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:55 am 
For the lovers of sex and chocolate, I feel I have to shamelessly plug Triscuit7's fanfic ... go read chapter 5d

Edge of Silence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:57 pm 
Iam not sure where to put this. iam telling you this so that you can have a good laugh and maybe think up some alternative names
But joss wheadons biography is being released (the twat has not even written it himself) and its called.....Joss wheadon the genius behind buffy!!!!! :lol

i wonder if he will be signing copys, cos i just have to have one.......to wipe my arse on.
Anyone who wants a copy can order it EARLY from benbella books its $15.95!!!!!

Caz

ETA - sorry, i dont know why it posted above!!!!!!!!:blush i hadnt finished writting it oops

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:01 pm 
:hmm So his biography is going to be called:

Joss Wheadon: The genius behind buffy

Personally I would have gone for

Joss Whedon: The Fuckwit Behind Firefly :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:27 pm 
Remember, all season 7 talk belongs in the season 7 forum.

And, HAHAHA. That's funny.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:28 pm 
elessar007 wrote: Was this from a song done by a group called 'Morrissey's Playground'? It sounds oddly familiar.

Actually its by Marcys Playground and I love it. :p ;)

Patty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:57 pm 
Ruth:
[quote:94c142ef76]Quote:
Honestly, I think if you prefer chocolate to sex, then you're clearly having entirely the wrong kind of sex.
[/quote:94c142ef76]
*raises her handcuffs and clinks them together*:jho

Good God woman, why on earth would you deny yourself alcohol? Have you completely left your senses!
*raises her shot of Jack in agreement* :grin

Maybe acting like a tit might clue her in as to your evil scheme?
*wonders how one acts like a tit?* :hmm

After reading your comments...I am LMFAO! :lol

As for my preference, I would definitely choose the sex over the chocolate. However, they do make a nice combination when used together correctly. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:27 pm 
ill wholeheartedly agree, no substitute for good sex, however has neone here had what i call the chocogasm? a chocolate experience (usually liquid chocolate) in which you are overcome with chocolatey goodness...........
:shower

me i like to combine chocolate and mint, the way rthe goddess intened :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:05 pm 
heh heh heh.
oh i'm hysterical laughing.
i, in fact, have both chocolate eclairs and a (well, a dirty blonde named) claire. my gal and i had eclaires last weekend. like, half a dozen of them. good times. verrrrrrry amusing topic.
and *just* as i read the words "chocolate eclaire or brunette named claire" GUESS who called me on the phone.
cracks me up.
i clearly need to get a life.
peace out y'all.

PS:oh by the way, i'd prefer chocolate to sex. always. i have fairly firm beliefs about the complete unimportance of sex altogether, but that's another story entirely.
peace.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:19 pm 
[quote:237be52c67]Quote:
ill wholeheartedly agree, no substitute for good sex, however has neone here had what i call the chocogasm? a chocolate experience (usually liquid chocolate) in which you are overcome with chocolatey goodness...........
[/quote:237be52c67]

Oh, yes. My mother is an incredible cook, and chocolate desserts are her crowning achievements. (She's part Swiss. Wonder if that's a factor.) She used to make this incredibly dense, rich dark chocolate mousse cake that was practically an orgasm on a plate. Lately, she's been concentrating more on candies, specifically truffles. So, when I dropped by my parents' house this week, she had me taste-test a few. They were so good, I almost swooned.

I still wouldn't give up sex for chocolate. But I have shared a few of Mom's truffles with gf in bed. Kind of heightens the experience.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:34 am 
[quote:5706d59e8c]Quote:
*wonders how one acts like a tit?*
[/quote:5706d59e8c]

Easy, I speak before my brain has time to process what I am saying.:rolleyes . Oh and I fall over quite a lot too. :lol

[quote:5706d59e8c]Quote:
Maybe acting like a tit might clue her in as to your evil scheme?
[/quote:5706d59e8c]

At present there is no evil scheme,:fallen but if I ever decide I need one you'll all be the first to know.:devilish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:45 pm 
I reside in the camp that firmly beleives in sex AND chocolate covered fruit. I've had a solid 4 month craving for chocolate covered strawberries....but not dark chocolate. It comes off as being to strong for me, bittersweet. :spin Give me some nice creamy chocolate anytime. mmmmmm.

For my birthday I ate dinner at my girlfriend house, her mother cooked my favorite foods and bought me a box of all these different cheesecake bites, and my girlfriend has a fondue set. We took the desert fondue pot, melted some chocolate....and her mom pulled out the strawberries. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool