The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It must be Monday when.....MKF 3/17/03
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:35 am 
It must be a monday when at 4:30 in the morning, there is a constand ringing from one of the apartments. It sounds like a pager, and the woman who lives above you isn't home! It won't stop and it's the first decent nights sleep I had in awhile and it was ruined. Sorry.

But anyways, what sort of adventures have you kittens had and how do you deal with it?

Oh, and I don't think it's my fire alarm, but I'm to short to reach it with even a chair!

How would Willow and Tara deal with obnoxious neighboors?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:41 am 
It must be Monday when finals end Sunday night, you party way too hard in celebration, and then you have to wake up at 5 o'clock to get the room ready to leave for the airport at 6:45! I'm definitely taking a couple of aspirin this morning... Anyway, hope that everyone has a lovely (hangover-free) Monday! --Nora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:46 am 
hello everyone,

it must be monday when you wake up and the whole world outside your windown is so foggy that you can't even see the street. spooky......
and you have to pay your credit card bill..... :\

but still, one day closer to summer, or at least spring!

xox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:05 am 
It must be Monday when you know that when you get home from work tonight you can see "Witchblade" and "The Dead Zone" dutifully videoed by your sweetie! Still doesn't make up for the fact that it's still Monday at work and that is going to be so gruesome! Monday means people have had the weekend to think up questions on their mortgages that no one in the office after 5.30pm can answer! And I'll get that customer!
Happy Monday to all! Here in the West Midlands it's actually sunny!:thud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:08 am 
It can also be " It's St Patrick's Monday MKF"

Greetings to all Irish Kittens. The parade here in Cork was very nice, by my french opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:08 am 
It must be Monday when you wake up at 2pm with a hangover, take a look around and realize you have a 3hrs worth of laundry and dishwashing ahead of you. And oh, yeah, another 8 hrs of studying.

Coffee, anybody?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:35 am 
it must be monday when you wake up and realise that all the homework you didn't do on sunday due to the hangover from saturday has to be handed in in four hours :spin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:49 am 
.....When I stumble into the workplace at 09:30 AM and still be there at like 7 PM. It is physically impossible for me to be timely on Mondays..... Good thing is: sipping Irish Coffee right now, courtesy of my Irish colleagues because of St.Patrick's Day:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:55 am 
You know its a monday, and St. Patricks day, when you wake up with a hangover and know that you'll wake up tomorrow with one too! Ah.... my kind of holiday. Today I'll be out with my very Irish family. We'll get smashed, get in a big ol fight, then collapse at my grandparents only to be woken up at 4:30 when the train goes by their house. Hey, cant mess with tradition. But first, we give the McCluskey patented St Patricks day prayer. (Think the lords prayer with a twist)

Our larger, which art in barrels, ale be thy name. Thy will be drunk, I will be drunk, at home as in the tavern. Give us this day our daily mead, and forgive us our spillages, as we would forgive those who spill over us. And lead us not into incarceration, but deliver us from jail. For thine is the keg, the corkscrew, and the shotglass, forever and ever. Ah... cheers.

So a happy St. Patricks day to all, and a happy Monday to all

Ann

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:04 am 
You know it's Monday when you leave the house dressed for the subzero weather you've been having all winter and when you arrive at work it's 60 degrees Farenheit and climbing. :( No matter how many layers I shed, I can't seem to cool off, and I normally like heat!

However, I love the new emoticons, especially this one :dance and this one :kitty .

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!

Firefoot
-----

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:24 am 
You know it's monday when you are up at 5am to drive to Scotland even though you didn't go to bed until 1am, damm the upsetting final episode of Cold Feet, I had to watch my Peter Kay DVD to cheer myself up afterwards.

And what with all of the bloody fog in Scotland, I could see bugger all in Dundee!

Well I am now off to celebrate St Patricks Day with a nice cup of tea, rather than the free Guiniess they are giving away in my local. Damm that stupid bloody resolve of mine. :rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:39 am 
oh, why don't Jewish people celebrate St. Patric's day!!! From some reason I feel everything would look a whole lot nicer if I were really, really drunk.

Speaking of drunk, who else got smashed last night? It was Purim Party Night last night here in Israel, and I took the chance to wear the EXTREMELY cleavegy dress I've had in my closet for months... little did I know of how the combination of my boobs being pretty much uncovered and noticable level of alcohol in my blood would make people hit on me. I've had a younger gal approach me and an older guy [i:5b68fea556]stalk[/i:5b68fea556] me (and several others I don't really recall), and danced with all my guy *friends* like they should be looking for a condom! Good god! I am SO not the type. I can't even really dance when I'm sober, but by the responses I was getting, I seemed to be shaking my tush like a German washing machine.

Dear lord... at least I didn't do any permanent damage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:46 am 
You know it's monday when you apologize to people you hit. . . When fencing them. . .

Also when you're driving to class and you're still asleep, fuzzy-eyed.

But it was nice, because my girl called me unexpectedly this morning - exactly when I was supposed to get up. So even though I didn't actually wake up, it was nice to hear from her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:50 am 
Must be monday when it's the beginning of the week and I CAN SLEEP because both my parents are at their job.. but hey, lucky me, the phone won't stop ringing from 8 'o clock until I get up!@#

W/T would just put a "silence spell" around their room :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:21 am 
It has to be Monday when you find out that your bank manager, whom you've dealt with personally for the past 7 years, has been reassigned from business accounts to personal accounts and your new business account manager doesn't know you from a hole in the wall, and incidently works out of an office in another @*&*($&%* city, and it's time to go in and borrow more money 'cause all your equipment is falling apart -- ya, it has to be Monday.

But hey - Happy St Patrick's Day and aren't the new icons kewl1 :boot :dance :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:25 am 
It must be Monday when I worked a little yesterday so didn't feel like I had a weekend at all! :(

Quite good now though as my other half is cooking my tea and I can play on here........what a softie! :grin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:58 am 
It must be Monday when you wake up at 6:00 in the morning and are still sleep. if you get that at all. last week was spring break and i didn't sleep at all (my baby was down and i got aressted) most of it was fun but the whole cops thing was bad.:stink but i got to spend a whole week with devon that was the only good thing. i miss her now.
but now i'm pretty much sleep walking.:sleep . but school is out in 7 more min.:bounce
love ya
megan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:31 pm 
It must be Monday when your ass drags at work and everything seems way too overwhelming for the start of the week. :(

:bigwave Happy St. Patrick's Day to All Kittens!!! :bigwave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:49 pm 
It must be Monday when you wake up in the morning and realize, "Aw hell, finals are this week" and then throw the blankets back over your head and try to fall asleep again.

or maybe that's just me.

~Spooky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:38 pm 
It must be monday when you leave home at 5:30 to go to work in the freezing cold, and by the time u get there, you're boiling as the sun is out and the outside temp is now 15c rather than 0c!

Its supposed to be your day to leave early, but becuase of impending war and the silly notion that News must be up-to-date, you have to stay through the late shift too.

You also find out that you are on call 24/7 until the War ends.

To top it all off, the day off you were looking forward to tomorrow is cancelled, as well, there is a War on you know! (well, there will be!) :rage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:37 pm 
It must be Monday when you wake up at 6.30am to wash your hair and do it in the most stylish possible way before heading out of the house - because you've just had the most shocking haircut ever (ie from longish and light colored to really short and black) and want to show everyone how amazingly cool it is... then totally messing it up by falling asleep three times in class BECAUSE you got up at 6.30!

Jo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:27 pm 
What no St. Pats theme?

Well, I am teaching tonight and have a newborn to go home to so I wont be partaking in any chemical joy tonight. Well, maybe one Guiness (it makes you strong).

Monday....hmmm, well seeing how I teach nights and am up every three hours now, all the days sorta blur into one. ;)

Warlock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:14 pm 
It must be monday when you wake up at 4 am to leave the most amazing vacation spot you have ever been in...go thru customs in TX...have your plane to MN delayed...and almost lose your bag. All this knowing you have to go to work tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:19 pm 
it must be monday when i have to go face sleepy children and go to work. bleh.

OT, must say the world makes me angry and depressed. That's it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:49 pm 
Oooh, and to update, it must be Monday when your flight, supposed to take of at 10:45 and land at 1:25, actually takes off around 2 and gets you in around 5:30, leaving you to feel your hangover and cramps in Sleepy-Vision! Happy St. Patrick's Day, good Kittens! --Nora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:08 pm 
It must be Monday when you found out half of your staff is down with the flu and you have to pull a double shift!!! :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:41 pm 
Originally posted by WillowTarafan98

Hi everyone,

I didn't really know what thread to put this on so I'm starting a new one, if it's in the wrong spot I apologize but I know a lot of kittens are artist and I just got a job at an art gallery that's accepting amateur work as long as it's original, it can be character drawings, photos, or whatever were in FL but will accept art from all over you can call us or email us for info.

Art Alley
Leesburg FL
(352)323-1370 Main line

artalley_1@hotmail.com (Store email)
TaraWillowfan21@aol.com (My email)

Hope to hear from you guys the more art we get the longer I have a job :lol Later everyone..

:bounce ~Stephie~ :bounce