The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Its talk amongst yourselves Wednesday MKF 3/19/03
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:12 am 
Rather then abuse daily power Im declaring chat about whatever thread type thing. OT to your hearts content :)

Me Im gonna see Daredevil soon, Im really fascinated by the concept of a blind superhero, and Jennifer Garner :)

oh okay a Willow Tara question, who would be their fave actresses?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:35 am 
Well
This morning i was sitting whatching P-rock, when a song by simple plan came on, cant remember what its called off hand, but eliza "Faith" Dusku (i think thats how its spelt) in it, and i must say shes looking pretty hot.

So for all you who watch P-Rock, keep an eye out for it.
Caz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:56 am 
Well, it's time I spill the beans about my shitty job. I work for a maniacal millionaire. He's very crazy. He's also very evil. To put it in perspective, all this is happening because he thinks his wife is cheating on him. The guy's father says, in response to how evil his son is, "I should have splooged on the wall." That's really fucking heavy when your father says that about you.

Monday morning he came in and told everyone they were fired. We have about 15 employees that collectively run 3 radio stations. They are very talented employees. I am still an intern, but in addition to my unpaid 30 hours a week, I work at nights as a "skilled laborer," which is about 20 hours a week. I eat, sleep, hell, I live at the raidio station.

But now I am only to work 30 hours a week unpaid. But the thing is, I'm not learning anything new since I'm interning during my "skilled laborer" time. I have no income now. I have no drive anymore, probably because I know I won't be hired when I graduate.

This throws everything out of whack. I had planned to move into a house with the person closest to me, but we'll see now that I'm jobless with a 30-hours-a-week commitment.

I don't know what to do. I really don't. But fuck it. I've dealt with much, much worse. It just hurts. I guess.

Here's the last commercial I did for them. I wrote and produced it. Cheesy commercials were my specialty.

Edited to add just a little bit more sadness to the, ahem, pot. Not that I hoped to create a pity party. Last week my purple nugs and handy stealth consumption device were confiscated at a concert. How sad. Boo freaking hoo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:34 am 
I'm sorry about your job Sally. Hopefully, everything will work out for you in the end.

Oh, you write really good commercials. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:35 am 
Aww, I'm sorry things are all botched up for you Sally. Sucks.

That commercial rocks. Heh, it definitely would catch my attention if I heard it on the radio.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:42 pm 
I'm really sorry to hear about the workplace issue Sally. You have a future as a really talented cheesy advert writer and they should realise that!
As someone who did work briefly for a mad millionairess, I understand what its like to work for someone who is a somewhat barmy. It makes working for the military look easy.....
I hope you find something else really soon -or that the madman hires you all back!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:42 pm 
hellmouthhottie20: I think that the song from Simple Plan was "I'm just a kid".. I didnt know Eliza "Faith" Dusku was in it.. But i checked it out and you are totally right!!

Also Simple Plan is a band from Quebec, Canada. Thats great that they are now known outside of here. I've seen them in concert, they're good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:35 pm 
WILLSTER- Thats the one, thanks, i would love to see them live.
Bet they dont come to the uk anytime soon though.

Caz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:04 pm 
Thanks for putting things into perspective, Sally. I was just getting furious about how my bank didn't cancel an order to give money to someone once a month (whatever you call that) after I told them. I'll just assume they'll correct that when I tell them (tomorrow!) and stop complaining.

Hope, everything's going to turn out allright for you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:54 pm 
Ooooh I checked out the video and she is looking good. I've got the biggest celeb crush just today. I was watching trl and this one girl I forget her name (dont even know her name -_-) but she sings that one song "stuck". She's soooo pretty and hot..thats all just had to say that. lol

--Hailey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:18 pm 
I see Willow as an Angelina Jolie person, with Tara as more of an, I dunno, I think she'd be maybe a Natasha Lyonne fan.

It's funny that this is "talk amongst yourselves" Wednesday, since last night I was trying to make a banner for my diary based on SNL's [i:f655e2dcc1]Coffee Talk[/i:f655e2dcc1]. I think my favorite is always going to be "Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Rhode Island: Neither a road nor an island. Discuss."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:16 pm 
Definatly helping me feel better to know that I'm not the only person around here with crazy problems and commitments. Not that I want ANY kitties to have problems, but to know we can share them and other kitties understand is a relief.

Regardless of that, I'm going to refrain from sharing problems tonight....I've got amusing music on, I'm tired, I'm sore, and I'm determined to get myself into a good mood....

*turns up Runaround Sue, dancing around*