The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It Must Be Bunnies Easter Weekend MKF 4.19.03
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:09 pm 
Happy Easter Kittens :) !

My mother (the "chocolateholic") loves to point out on holidays such as this that I'm not her daughter because I'm not too keen on chocolate. I mean I enjoy a Nestle Crunch bar, a Milky Way now and again, and I do have a fondness for white chocolate (although I'm told in no uncertain terms "that's not chocolate"). That being said I can definitely live without it, which according to mom (and quite a few chocolate loving friends) is sacrilege :) .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:00 am 
Okay so we made it through the Easter weekend.

Before I talk about the Dark sugary goodness that is Godiva, I must vent about the waste that is the White chocolate Easter bunny. I don't understand white chocolate... AT ALL!!!

But what is more disturbing to me are the chocolate easter nests. Russel Stovers candies should be shut down for creating the nastiest thing ever with chocolate. IMHO I do believe that they have to be the most horrible creation. YUK! Coconut smothered in the most parafin slathered chocolate, topped with jelly beans. WHY??:cry

So now to my happy place.

Picture this... Mall of America, long day of shopping, the crowd parts and out of the corner of your eye you catch a glimpse of heaven... GODIVA.

My mouth waters at the mention of the name.

Inside (safely behind reinforced tempered glass [for extra safety I'm sure]) is what could quite possibly be the greatest semi sweet chocolate ever created by Woman! Only one man I know could create such an orgasmic experience... and I know he does not make chocolate.
ANY WAY.........

After wiping the drool from my lips I have to devour as many pieces as possible, knowing that once this binge is over I must suffer through detox once again.

I am and always will be addicted to chocolate. The darker the better and now Barnes and Noble sells Godiva.

:shock Holy crap! How can I resist Godiva, Coffee and Books?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:24 am 
I am no fan of chocolate, but I am a fan of peanut butter so if reeces made some easter candy, I am sure I'd eat it.

I spent easter at Disneyland with 3 of my nieces and nephews, so I had a pretty full easter day. I am very tired now. And I get to go back to work today, to a field trip :sob , at least I am not driving though :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:41 pm 
Reese's does make easter candy, xita. Basically it's just peanut butter cups but in egg-shape - they have little ones and big ones. They're really good. The big egg ones have more of the peanut butter than their normal peanut butter cups.

Kalita, Ritter Sport rocks. I swear I have about one of those a day every time I'm in Germany. They have them here too, but somehow it's just not the same unless I'm in Germany when I eat them. :)