The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Beauty of A Soul
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:05 pm 
Oh my... I'm going to attempt to write a fic. Lord help us all!

Title: The Beauty of A Soul
Rating: about PG-13 for now at least
Copyright Disclaimer: HAHA... yeah right... Sorry... I'm not Joss. But I'm sure he won't mind me playing with his toys for a little bit.
Spoilers: Roughly through Tabula Rasa

A vampire with a soul. Please, not that old cliché again… The vampiress brushed a blonde lock of hair from her eyes as she glanced sideways at her lover. She would rise for the first time soon, and when she did she would be hungry. The blonde vampire sighed, and let a tear fall. She was never meant to be a vampire, her normally blue eyes were clouded, hell, I wasn’t meant to be a vampire either. It’s just not fair.
Eternity. We now have eternity together. That’s something we couldn’t say before right? With a tenderness unknown to her kind the vampire took her lover’s cold hand in her own and kissed her palm. “Sleep well love.” She murmured.

Life is a strange creature. It can go without changing for years and years, and then suddenly turn everything you know upside down in just a few days. For the past two years Tara MaClay had fought the darkness of the world, been a part of a team that stopped the real monsters in the world from killing the last of humankind’s innocence. A week ago Tara MaClay had walked away from the love of her life. Little did she know that the sun had set on a chapter in her life in more than one way.
She still remembered that last sunset that had burned the fiery red of her love’s hair. Her Willow had betrayed her… that was all that mattered. She needed to leave or her soul would’ve slowly died before anyone could notice. The darkness had covered her like a blanket, soothing her hurts as she continued to walk away from her everything and towards….
Well now she couldn’t even remember where she had been going. None of it meant anything anymore, what was pride now? If I could do it all over again I’d just let her have my soul.
She had let her mind wander as she walked through the night, filled with thoughts of betrayal, and ways to fix her wounded pride. So indignant at what the only one she had trusted had done to her. My Willow betrayed me… And I thought she needed to pay. But how I wish I could’ve just given her another chance.
Yes, the predators had been out hunting that night, as they were every night in Sunnydale. She hadn’t even heard them stalking behind her. She just suddenly felt the sharpness of teeth in her neck and had gasped at the pain. If he hadn’t’ve held her up, she would’ve been brought to her knees. Fortunately, the blissful blackness of unconsciousness had enveloped her before she could die.
She still didn’t know why the vampire had decided to change her, but she knew that she was no ordinary vampire. When she had first risen, climbing out of the shallow grave made for her by her sire, she remembered every emotion she’d ever felt. Joy, sadness, compassion, disappointment, guilt. … and love. But most of all there was hunger. It burned inside her stronger than any emotion she had ever felt. She had to feed.
There had been a man out jogging. Imagine the idiocy, jogging in Sunnydale after dark near the graveyard? He was easily fifty yards away, but she could smell his blood, and sprinted towards him with a speed she hadn’t possessed while living. When she caught up to him, she grabbed him roughly by the arm, and spun him behind a tree in the graveyard. Biting deep into his neck she drank to stop the hunger, slowly his struggles grew weaker until they stopped completely. Soon the blood stopped flowing too, and the vampire realized that Tara MaClay was truly dead. That morning she wept in the darkness of an old abandoned warehouse, missing everything that had once lit her world: the sunshine, her friends, and her Willow.

Last night she had been walking the streets avoiding the graveyards where the Slayer was patrolling. She hadn’t killed anyone since the first man: she had stolen blood from the hospital a few times or taken small amounts of blood from several people a night. She wasn’t like most vampires, she didn’t enjoy hunting, killing and fear. She still remembered what it had felt like to be loved.
Willow. That sound was more than a name to the blonde vampire, it was her whole world. Willow had taught her what love was, and shown her beauty in a world that had given her only pain before. Even now, waiting in the dark for her love to rise, her face contorted into a demon’s at the thought of her life before Willow.
Yes, last night the blonde vampire had known what it was to be damned. She had seen her Willow slumped alone on a park bench. Her tender throat had the deep bite marks of a very hungry vampire’s fangs, but the blonde smell that her love was still living.
But barely. “Willow.” The name of her goddess came out as a croak, she hadn’t used her voice since she had risen a week ago. “Willow.” She spoke again, her voice cracking on the word as tears ran down her face. Firmly she cut her own wrist with a sharp nail and placed it over her love’s still warm lips. “Drink love, drink me. Please don’t leave me.”
She nuzzled the redhead’s neck gently as the witch took her last breath.

“Willow.” She spoke again in the present as the newly made vampire opened her eyes, yellow with hunger. Wordlessly she offered the redheaded vampire her wrist. “Drink love.” She moaned slightly as sharp teeth found her vein and cool lips hungrily sucked blood from her undead body. Looking down into yellow eyes, she searched for the soul of the Willow she had once known, but could not find it. “Oh Willow I love you.”
Another tear rolled down the blonde vampire’s cheek, It would be kinder for me to just stake us both now. But as those eyes turned back to their natural shade of green, she knew she couldn’t dust her Willow no matter what she had become. We have to find the Slayer.

------------------
~Mel

Random Ass Webpage

"Maybe I'm A Witch
Lost In Time
Running Through
The Fields
Of Scotland By
Your Side

Kicked Out Of France
But I Still Believe
Taken To A Land
Far Across The Sea"
~tori amos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:20 pm 
Vamp Tara and Vamp Willow?

Hmmm. See, I'm guessing that one or both of them will have a soul, which kind of contravenes all laws of vamping I suppose. Interesting to see where this is going though.

------------------
You know I've been through hell...Joss can't you see, there'll be nothing left of me. You made me believe...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:46 am 
interesting very interesting i was very shocked but it was really good keep up yhe good work kudos to you

------------------
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate,Bingo!!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:46 pm 
love the idea of Tara and Willow as vamps. But what about Buffy? All the scoobs have told each other that if they were turned, they wanted to be staked so they couldn't hurt anyone. DO they have souls???
-Will

------------------
"Hear that, baby? You're my always."