The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: The Shape Shifter
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:49 am 
The Shapeshifter
By TaraBear

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon owns all rights to Buffy The Vampire Slayer I am only borrowing them for awhile.
Feed Back: yes that would be good this is my first fic and I’m a little nervous so feed back is good.
Spoilers: everything up to 6x17
Story: a new shapeshifting baddy comes to grace sunnydale with his presence (not shapeshifter like oz but the other kind!)

“Morning sunshine” willow said from the other end. Tara perked right up at the sound of willows voice.

“Well good morning to you to will. Still a little shocked that Willow was calling her, Tara looked all over trying to find the clock. Finally spying it she saw it was already 10:00 in the morning. “Oh dammit” Tara said.

“What’s wrong ba..” willow stopped her self not sure if she should be calling Tara baby yet considering things where still a little tense between the two witches after Willows addiction to magic.” Um…any way” willow ad-libbed “ What’s wrong?”

“Oh I just realized I slept through the alarm.” Tara sighed “So what did ya need anyway Will?” Tara asked.

“Oh yeah” Willow kind of giggled, “Buffy said we all need to meet at the magic box tonight at like 7:00 she says its time for a new Scooby meeting.”

“Oh cool haven’t had one of them in a while” Tara giggled, “Did she say what about?”

“Nope sorry honey she just said to meet there…” Willow paused realizing she called Tara honey hoping she wouldn’t be mad about it.” Tara I’m sorry I just…” Willow tried to apologize but was interrupted by Tara.
“Its ok Will ill see you in a little while then” Tara said trying not to smile to brightly at Willow’s comment.

”Ok Tara see you later ….bye” willow said then hung up the phone.
Tara pushed the large comforter off of her then climbed out of her bed. Stretching and following it with a big yawn she decided it was time to hit the shower. She walked into her bathroom and started up the shower and slipping out of her nightgown, climbed in.

After Willow hung up the phone she was smiling so brightly that when Dawn walked by it caught her attention.

“Wow!" she smiled. "What are you glowing with uber-happiness for?” Dawn said with a raised eyebrow.

“H..Huh who me?” Willow asked being ripped back to reality. “Um I’m glowing?" she smiled weakly. "I…um…just…um.” Willow started smiling again, unable to hide it. “I just talked with Tara and I accidentally called her honey and she didn’t mind. She said it was ok.” Willow said with a big smile flashing across her face.

Dawn smiled back. “That’s good Willow, I think you to are on the track to getting back together.” Dawn rubbed Willows arm then walked away into the kitchen. Willow walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch and continued her smile.

“Ok Spike you take good care of Dawn for me.” Buffy said pinching Spike’s cheek.

“Don’t worry love the little bit is fine with me.” He flashed a smile.
Buffy rolled her eyes and shook her head, “Are you ever going to stop calling me that?” she asked.

“What would you rather sweetie. Sweetness my little love slave…” Spike asked with a big smile on his face.

“ No! Buffy is fine” She said obviously a little annoyed.

Spike just smiled.” Ok Buffy you have a good time…love” he said then walked into the living room where dawn was “Ok little bit is it rummy tonight or spades…” his voice trailed off as Buffy walked out of the house and made her way to the magic box.

Tara was the first to arrive at the magic box so she leaned up against the window and waited for the gang. It was odd seeing the place all dark and locked up since Anya was nowhere to be found after her and Xander’s misplaced wedding.

Buffy came up around the corner and seeing Tara she hurried up to meet her friend. “Tara I'm glad you’re here “ Buffy walked up to her and hugged her.

“Hey, Will said it was a Scooby meeting and I still consider myself part of the scoobies so I’m here.” Tara said with a smile.

“Of course you are where is everyone else?” Buffy asked.

“I’m not sure I-I just got here though.” She said, internally cursing herself for her stutter.

Just then, Willow rounded the corner and seeing the two she jogged over.

“Hi girls.” Willow said, hugging Buffy then turning to Tara trying to muster the courage to hug her.

“Come here Willow.” Tara said with open arms and a smile on her face. Willow rushed over to Tara and hugged her tightly taking in all of her as she could in this moment.

Tara was overcome with joy having her lover back in her arms and she started to tear up.

“What is it baby?” Willow asked looking into Tara’s eyes and brushing her hair from Tara’s face.

“Oh …nothing hon.” Tara pulled willow back to her all held her tightly as if she was never going to let her go.
Buffy, not wanting to interrupt the two just leaned back against the wall and waited for Xander.

As if on cue, Xander rounded the corner. “Well hello my lovely ladies!” he said startling the three women.

Willow and Tara broke their embrace but stayed close to each other.

“Xander good you finally got here. I’ve been hearing stories, guys, and I figured we should talk.” Buffy started.

“Ok, like what” Xander said.

“Well I’m not sure how to start there are rumors about a shapeshifter!”

Xander’s eyes got really wide “ What like GRR werewolf shapeshifter?” He asked. Willow and Tara just listened.

“No, like I look like me one second then like Tara the next, shapeshifter!”

If Xander’s eyes could have gotten any wider at this point, they would have.
Just then Xander’s voice was heard from up the street.”Hey sorry I’m late girls.”

Buffy spun to look at the pseudo Xander and saw a very tall man with blonde hair and a goatee

“Um hi” he said with a big smile. He then turned and took off down the alley. Buffy ran after him but when she got to the alley he was gone.

She walked back to where the scoobies where with a puzzled look on her face. “Um well gang I think we have our culprit” the whole gang just had the same puzzled look on their faces…

[This message has been edited by tarabear (edited March 28, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:28 am 
Hee hee! This is going to be SO much fun!
-Will

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:31 am 
thank you willntlover thats what i thought thank you very much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:37 pm 
The Shapeshifter Part 2
By arabear

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon owns all the rights to Buffy The Vampire Slayer I am in no way trying to take them just borrowing for awhile.

Feed back: Yes please this is my first fic and I’m still nervous.

Spoilers: Everything up to 6x17.

Story: A new shape shifting baddie terrorizes the scoobies.

“I think we should head back to my place to check on dawn!” Buffy finally spoke. The rest just agreed and headed back to the summers residence quickly as possible.

“Rummy!” Dawn said as Spike played his card.

“ Oh! Bugger this I can’t play this stupid game to save my life!” Dawn just chuckled.
Then the back door opened Spike spun in his seat and tried to listen.

“ Wait here bit and be quiet!” Dawn sighed and agreed.

Spike walked quietly to the kitchen and there stood Buffy shutting the door “Oh bugger it’s just you love you almost startled me.” Buffy just stood there with her head slightly tilted like she was thinking. “Um are you ok love?”

Buffy then snapped her head back straight. “Ahh yes the always fun and loveable Spike.” She sarcastically spoke.

Spike just raised his eyebrow. “Um yeah and you’re the thorn in my side slayer, your point.” He spoke.

Dawn, hearing talking in the kitchen, stood to go into the kitchen and the front door opened she turned as Buffy, Tara, Willow, and Xander all walked in.

“Dawn is everything ok here?” Buffy asked still a little shaken from the magic box.

“Um yeah spike thought he heard something in the kitchen but he is talking to whoever it is now.” She said.

Buffy started to the kitchen and called his name “Spike you in there?” She called.
Hearing Buffy’s voice, Spike turned away then back to the one he was just talking to. There stood a tall man with the goatee.

“YOU!” Spike yelled.

”Yes William me.” the man reached back and punched spike and knocked him back through the kitchen door in to the hallway.

Spike landed with a thud at Buffy’s feet.

“Problems spike?” She asked as she stepped over him and into the kitchen.

Willow came over and helped him up. “Thanks red.

“ Not a problem spike.” She replied forcing a grin.

When Buffy got in to the kitchen the man was looking in her fridge. “What the hell are you doing?” she said quite angrily.

The man didn’t even turn “ What does it look like I’m doing, I’m digging through your fridge!” he replied followed by a slight chuckle. He pulled out a pizza box and sat it on the counter. “You hungry Buffy.” He asked, offering her a slice.

“Well yeah kinda.” She said starting to walk towards the man. “ Wait no. Who are you and how do you know well all of us?” she asked, confused and a little angry.

“I know all about you guys.” He laughed, biting off a piece of the pizza. “I enjoy reading, you see. When you’ve been around as long as I have, you tend to pick up some stuff.” He laughed. “So are you hungry or what.”

“No” she said “Why are you in my house acting like you live here?”

“Oh I’m sorry will this make it easier for you?” He changed to the form of Buffy’s mother Joyce Summers. “There honey is this better.” he asked again with a twisted smile on his lips.

Buffy just glared at him “ You son of a..” she started towards him and he changed back to himself.

“ Ah don’t do it, just stay back lets keep this friendly.” He raised his hands and backed up.

“Who are you?” she asked he smiled.

”See that wasn’t hard.” He extended his hand to her. “Buffy Summers its nice to finally meet you, the names Stephen Black.”
She took his hand and gently shook it then grasped it tightly the drug him to the back door and threw him out side. “And stay out you creep” she yelled and slammed the door.

“ Fine you little bitch, but you wont like me when I’m not nice!” he yelled then stormed out of the yard and down the street.

Buffy walked back out of the kitchen and there stood everyone waiting to hear what was going on. Buffy just smiled and spoke “Its ok I threw him out.”

And everyone but Spike sighed with relief “You people don’t get it do you!” he said angrily “He won’t stop especially know that miss high and mighty pissed him off.” Pointing in Buffy’s direction.

“Um.. Spike do you know him?” Tara asked.

Spike just shook his head and pushed his way through the gang and headed for the door and opened it then stopped. ”Yeah I do” then he walked out and slammed the door.

The whole gang just looked at each other with the same confused look as before, as this night was just getting stranger by the second.

[This message has been edited by tarabear (edited March 28, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:15 pm 
It's pretty good so far! I like it!

--------------------------------
Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen.
Buffy to Willow about Tara in Normal Again

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:23 pm 
thanks piper i appreciate it i should have more soon

------------------
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate,Bingo!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:10 pm 
Like it so far!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm 
Like it so far!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm 
Thank you miss Mclay i appreciate it and you people wouldnt lie to me right it is really ok *smiles*

------------------
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate,Bingo!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:13 pm 
It reminds me of X-Files stuff with that guy being able to look like anyone...I like it!!

--Michelle