The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FFIC: Burning
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:46 pm 
Ok guys, this is my first attempt at a fan fic so be gentle. If you want more let me know, if now, sniff then never mind I tried!

Title: Lost & Found - Part 1
Author: Capricornmist
Summary: Warm moments between are two favourite lovers.
Disclaimer: All characters are note mine, they are owned by Joss etc etc etc.
Rating: NC-17

Tara stood looking out of the bedroom window, gazing out at the perfect blue sky.
She had gotten out of bed with the intention of getting dressed, going downstairs and spending sometime with others. It was unusually quite at the moment, no beasties, no oogley booglies, as Dawn once said. She giggled to herself as she remembered Dawn spouting those words.
It was nice being able to just relax, well maybe relax wasn`t the word. Everyone was kinda on edge, wondering why it was so quite.
As long as I get sometime to spend with my baby, that’s all that matters. She thought as a sexy smiled escaped her lips.

She heard the door knob go and the padding of tired feet. “hey baby, your awake” Willow said, with a look of excitement on her face. “hey, you want me to get you some breakfast” Tara said turning her body around to meet Willow`s.

Willow`s head was racing with thoughts. Well I would kinda like you for breakfast, lunch and dinner actually but we could start with pancakes and then maybe work from that. Hmmmm Tara pancakes, Willow and Tara sandwich. Oh stop it! Get a grip!
With that Willow let out a little chuckle, “erm yeah, pancakes would be swell” she said with a blush reaching her cheeks. Tara smiled, “You got it”. Willow felt like lighting had struck her. Wow she only has to smile and I feel like melting.

Tara turned around again to take one last look out of the window. “It`s a really nice day maybe we could out for a walk later, just you and me, some quality time”. Turning her head slightly so she could see Willow. She saw the look of disapointment on Willows face, “Erm or we could just not…..go anywhere, it`s..erm, up to you” Tara said, alittle deflated that her loved one didn`t agree.

Willow walked up behind Tara, her hands sliding around Tara`s shapely waist. “If that`s what you wanna do baby, sure, but I was kinda hoping to spend some quality time with you in here today, you know”. Willow said with a small grin. “What you wanna keep me in bed all day!” Tara asked with a very innocent charm. “Erm…….no, I knew that sentence was to short! I`m not saying that just…….you know, I wanted to be able to be close to you all day, snugly and stuff and we can`t really do that while were out”.

Tara greeted the tightening arms around her waist with her own, taking hold of Willows hands and interlocking their fingers. “Although you know, the whole bed idea, all day, doesn`t seem too bad either”. Tara whispered in a low sexy tone. Willow let out a giggle. “Huh, now who is being the vixen!”. Willow met Tara`s gaze and smiled as her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Tara had that hungry look in her eyes, screaming her silent desire for her Willow. “Well you started it”, Tara`s smile was wide and smouldering. “Well yeah….but if you weren`t so hot, well……I could control myself but you know you got the whole sexy babe thing going on and well………it`s drives me crazy!”. You always drive me crazy. Willow thought to herself. “Well what the redhead wants the redhead gets”, “But first pancakes, looks like I`m gonna need my strength up today”.

Both giggling.Willow gently lifted one of her arms up to meet Tara`s face, softly cupping her chin and bringing her face round to meet her own. Tara`s eyes close the moment contact is made, a small sigh escaping her. Willow meets Tara`s mouth with her own, a small, light kiss but she senses Tara`s desire for more. Willows tongue lightly brushes over Tara`s full lips.
Oh god. Tara thought. Kiss me, hard and never stop. Don`t let go of my body until…….. pancakes first, play later, come on Tara, concentrate……mmmmm…no, no not on that, breakfast you duffus!

Willow was now meeting Tara`s firm kisses, both their bodies crying out to feel one anothers heat. Then “Hey you guys in there?”, “Come on, wakey, wakey”. Willow rested her head on her lovers shoulder, whispering under her breath, “Now what, can`t I just get some make out time with my hot gal over here!”. Tara with a giggle and a rye smile, “Wait a minute Dawnie”, “Well can I come in? or erm, or are you busy?”. A small, low voice replied.

Willows mouth opened to give her reply but was immediately silenced by Tara`s hand, “Don`t even think about it”, Tara whispered with a smile.
“Willow was just on her way to get some breakfast for us”, Willows browed furrowed, “Oh was I!”, “Yes baby you were”. Tara smiled.
Dawn opened the door tentatively, “Well there is no need, I got some right here!”, “I made it all myself” she said with a self satisfied grin. “Oh dawnie, that`s sweet. Does this mean that you made a `I made this myself mess` downstairs?”. Tara said with a rye smile. “Well I can clean up” Dawn replied a slight blush rushing her cheeks.
“I`ll leave you two to it…..erm the breakfast I mean, you know, ok Dawnie, time to exit!” With that the door closed shut behind her.

“Awwww, isn`t this sweet” Tara gestured at the incredibly overburdended tray. “Sheesh, Dawnie trying to fatten us up for winter or something?”, Willow said, her brow furrowed again. God she looks so sexy when she does that. Hell she is sexy anyway, oh god I wish I could just……… Concentrate on breakfast!!!

Tara adjusted the tray so it was laid in between them, in the centre of the bed.
“So what do you fancy baby?”, Tara asked, feeling a sexy smile escape her as she guessed what Willows answer would be. “Let me see……well I fancy abit of this on this”, Willow gestured towards Tara`s mouth and then her own.

Tara leaned forward, over the tray, her hand reaching forward to cup Willows chin. Then pulling it towards her, her mouth open in anticipation of Willows lips.
Their lips meet, interlocking. Willow lets out a sigh of pleasure as her lover nips at sucks and her bottom lip. Tara could feel herself getting carried away in the moment as she leant in further to kiss Willows neck, tracing a small line of kisses and licks down until she met Willows collarbone. “Oh, baby” Willow mumored under her deep breaths. Tara tingled at the feel of her lovers words, she could feel Willows chest rising and falling beneath her. Willows body trying to lean into hers, despite the blockade that the tray was causing. Tara hurridly pushed the tray further down the bed, but Willows impatience showed as the tray hits the floor with a loud thump.
Both girls look up startled. “Oops”, as Willow realised what she did. “Oh, honey!”, “Well there goes breakfast”, Tara says trying to look annoyed but only managing to come across as relieved that the object that was keeping them apart had now gone.

Willows eyes burned over Tara`s body, as she imagined touching it, feeling it pressed against her naked body. Oh God, I want her sooooo bad. Please let the world fall away so we can be together alone. She is so beautiful, so sexy.

Willows hands slid around Tara`s waist, pulling her back down onto the bed.
“Now then, where were we”, “Oh yeah, I remember” Willows sexy smile piercing Tara`s heart and sending shock waves through her body. Leaning back in submission Tara greeted her lovers touch, using one of her hands to cup Willows face, the other searching around the base of Willows nightshirt trying to locate skin. Brushing her thumb over her lovers cheekbone. “Oh, Willow I love you so much”, Willow leaned in to silence her lovers words with a kiss, just as a small moan escaped her. Tara had found her prize, Willows breast now filling her hand as she caressed it with her fingers. Her thumb lightly rubbing over her lovers erect nipple. Willow shifted her body so that she was in between Tara`s warm thighs.

Willows hands started to drift around Tara`s body, reaching down to lift the offending clothing out of the way. Knowing she couldn`t accomplish that without lifting her body off her lovers, she sat up. Mumbling a few small words to encourage Tara to lift her body up. Tara sat up, eye level with Willows breasts. Tara lifted her arms up so that Willow could remove her clothing, once free of her restrains she started to unbutton Willows shirt. Folding back the flaps of material to reveal to small round, purt breasts. She looked up at Willow with a sexy smile just as her mouth met one of Willows breasts.

Willow shuddered with pleasure as Tara`s tongue flicked over her nipple, while her other was being caressed by Tara`s hand, gently squeezing and pawing at it.
“Oh, Tara….baby. I want you….so badly” her voice deep and probing. Tara could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand on end as her lovers arms wrapped around her shoulders, Willows chest forcing itself into her mouth with urgency and desire.

Tara could feel her own breasts aching to be touched, as her lovers hands run through her hair.

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes.

Rachelle

------------------
"I want you, but i`m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything that I knew.
You were the one I loved, the one thing I tried to hold onto."

Post subject: FFIC: Burning
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:52 pm 
That was great... no where is the sequel with the real smut?

Seriously, really nice and just what I needed thankyou... one spelling though that really leapt out at me - "purt" should be "pert." Can't imagine why I focused on that...

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?