The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Because I Love You *my first fic*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:10 am 

OK this is my first fic so tell me what you think
song because I love you by DNH
rating PG

Tara sat alone in her apartment thinking of willow like she always did. it was late around 1:30 she sat in the dark listening to the radio.

~this one goes out to Tara from Willow. Tara if your if you listening Willow's sorry she hurt you and wants to say she loves you very much~

Tara sat silent in shock she didn't know what to think.

~There was a time when I use to run away any time I started to fall cause love never been very kind to me. Not very kind at all, until you. You stole my heart away somehow you helped restore my faith in something I thought wasn't for me now comes so easily because i love you.~

A tear ran down Tara's cheek she wanted so much to run to willow and just hold her.

Willow sat in her room listening to the words of the song that reminded her so much of Tara she wanted so badly to be able to call her but new that she would be asleep.

~your the flame that set my soul on fire that special girl I pray for every night that pretty melody that plays over and over again in my head cause I love you~

Hot tears moistened willow's cool check as she thought about all she had done to Tara and all that she wanted to say to make things better

Tara wondered what willow was doing what she was thinking.

~forever stare at you and never get tired honey I'm ready to spend my life with you cause I love you yes I do I never thought in a million years that I could feel the way that I do how I get butterflies whenever your lips touch mine I must confess my dear that it was instantly right from the start a special bond between you and my heart how it skips a beat whenever our eyes meet and simple said the reason being because I love you~

Tara listened to the words that were so true and she wanted to go to willow just to see her to look at her face her fiery red hair *Goddess I miss her so much* Tara thought as she listened to the next verse of the song

~Girl i now there'll be differences we have along the way our views may not always be the same but i swear we'll try and I'll be here by your side yeah we'll compromise cause i realize that with you i wanna spend my life because i love you~

Willow sat and played with the ring she had planed to give to Tara before she left and wish she could just give it to her. no strings she just wanted her to have it. she turned it over and read the inscription "yours forever" she said outloud as the tears came again she didn't think that they would ever stop. and she listened to the final line of the song

~girl it's all because I love you~

Tara thought for a minute what to do. she decided she was going to talk to her tommorow give it another chance cause being without willow was killing her "tomorrow" she said as she turn on her side to go to sleep "tommorow"

willow had decided tomorrow very thing would be different she had to tell Tara how she felt she had to let her know how much she loved her and missed her and she would tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by linyjo (edited March 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:42 am 
Short, angsty and nice which dug into the feelings well. Write some more.

Just a quick word of advice - you might want to run fic through a spell checker before you post and then re-read it to pick up anything the spell checker missed. Notably "check" instead of "cheek" - which sort of alters the whole meaning! Spell check would have missed that due to it also being a word. Also there is "tomorrow," rather than "tommorow."

Okay so the nit-picking took much more space than the compliment... but it shouldn't have - the good far outweighs the small errors.

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:24 pm 
I agree, this was sad, yet beautiful. I like the idea of Willow dedicating a song to Tara – so sweet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:59 am 

part 2

Tara sat at a table in the middle of the magic box thinking about what to say to Willow

"Hi everyone" Willow said as she walked though the door then she saw Tara and she stopped "Tara" she whispered.

"Willow umm hi" Tara said "listen I really need to talk to you if that's OK?"

"Yeah sure" willow said suprised

"OK but not here do you wanna get a cup of coffee or something" Tara said

"yeah that sounds nice" willow said and smiled "Let me just tell Buffy"

Tara nodded and willow walked toward the back training room.

seconds later she was back "OK were good to go"

Tara stood up and they headed toward the coffee shop they walked silently for a while until willow's hand accidentally bumped Tara's "oh sorry i didn't mean"

"It's OK really" Tara said and took willows hand in her own. Again they walked silently hand in hand when they reached the coffee shop they both ordered and sat at a table never breaking the contact between their hands.

"Willow listen"
" Tara I have" they began to speak at the same time.

"Go ahead" Tara said to willow and smiled lightly.

"OK umm Tara I have to tell you some stuff I have to tell you that I still love you and I always will I mean I never stopped loving you" willow began as she went into full babble mode "And I wanna try I wanna be able to hold your hand like this and be able call you and talk to you no matter how long it takes and if your not ready then I--"

She was cut off by Tara lips on hers. Willows hand slowly up it way to Tara cheek as the kiss deepened. They kissed until they couldn't breathe any more and broke off "wow" willow said "I--I just wow" Tara smiled at willows loss for words.

"I wanted to tell you that I can't live without you any more that I need you in my life willow if you will have me" Tara said

"Of course I will Tara I love you so much" willow said as she grabbed Tara into a hug "can I tell you something" Tara nodded "well back before we broke up I got something for you and if its OK I'd like to give it you "

"OK what is it" Tara said smiling

"well it's a suprise I don't have it with me but I'll give it to you tonight after I take you out to dinner ok"

"OK" Tara said

"Can I ask just one more thing and it not like I'm not happy but what made you change your mind?" Willow questioned.

"Willow you've changed and because I love you. Your the flame that sets my soul on fire"

"The song" willow said "You heard the song"

"yeah I did. I think that should be our song" Tara said and took willows hand

TBC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:10 pm 
Linyjo: Very nice and sweet I especially like the ring that Willow got for Tara nice touch. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

[This message has been edited by Lonewolf (edited March 19, 2002).]