The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FF: Redemption Series (Repost)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:17 pm 
Author: Crazed_Attourney. (crazedattourney01@yahoo.co.uk)
Title: Redemption Series Prologue.
Pairing:W/T, (plus standard ones, A/X etc) but others will be forthcoming.
Rating: I'm English so series probably a 15, but will border on 18.
Disclaimers: These all belong to the god that is Mr Joss Whedon, and whatever rights he has assigned, to his bosses and their companies. This prologue is an adaptation of a script by Mr Whedon, episode 6, season 5, "Family". Legally I would be considered a 'man of straw' so please don't sue.

My Copyright: The original characters and the story arcs involved are mine.

Authors Notes: This originally started out as a piece to break the muse on an original series I am writing, thought you might to read it as well. Hopefully, I'll eventually get it done, but I hope you enjoy this little piece. (You even get bad poetry).

Authors Notes(2): The following story (generally) makes mention of real events too (i.e. Football Matches), these put it in line with the original UK broadcast of 'Family' and yes I wrote it that long ago.

Dedications: To Mr Clive Jarvis, my old English Teacher, the oldest swinger and if he were to ever read it, I hope this mix, will make a Good Cake someday (private joke soz).

“What Lies beyond Perception?
For it stands between all, the mad and the genius,
Our Loves and Our Hates,
What Lies beyond Perception?
It is the thin line between Gods and Monsters,
That which we worship, and that which fear in the night.
What Lies Beyond Perception?
For it tells us, he is a sinner and she is a saint,
For in my sin, another’s salvation lies.
What Lies beyond Perception?
Redemption.
For in my Redemption not even,
Gods, Monsters or Mortals may touch.”

Redemptions Promise,
The Great Hall, Rothwell Manor.

Prologue: "...sweet sorrow..."

"No!" Tara called out as she watched her beloved red head fall, only she could see the invisible lei-ach demon as it approached Willow's prone form, one of the other grim clown parodies was wrestling with Buffy.
"Tara can you see it, what is it?" The slayer called fear touching at her voice.
"N-N-N-No," she stuttered uncontrollably, her mind racing to find the words to end her spell, "B-b-blind C-C-Cadria, r-re-release y-our hold." Just barely the words stumbled from her lips.
Both of the demons suddenly appeared before the rest of their group, a flash of red lingered in their eyes.
Xander barrelled into the one hovering above Willow, he did it without thinking, like long dead Viking warriors the young man went berserk, physically driving the stronger demon back with the surprising brutality of his attack.
Buffy was having an easier time of it, now able to see her attacker, she spun with high kick, the demon flew back and into a surprised Giles, the elder man was knocked unconscious, the demon was not so lucky, it fell back it's head colliding through the glass of the shops counters, shards of glass drove themselves into it's head and neck, it too fell into blackness, its life slipping away.
The remaining lei-ach, seeing its brethren die, and being unable to drive away the fury battering at it, decided to run, pushing Xander aside it gathered all it strength to flee. The arrival of the Maclay Clan halted its desperate run, as it frantically tried to grapple through the three bodies, a seething Buffy caught it, and with a horrifying crunch it died its head almost ripped from its body.
"What's going on here," Tara's father demanded, fear making his voice jump.
"That's what I'd like to know Tara?" The slayer turned calmly to the distraught Wicca, who was tearfully cradling her redheaded lover.
"Tara, did you do this?"
She shook her head.
"Don't lie to me." He growled menacingly, "Beth has told me...."
Buffy picked up Tara, her hands clasping tightly round the blond Wicca's throat. "Answer him."
"I cast a s-s-spell, t-t-to h-hide, I didn't k-know," she gagged pitifully.
"Magic." Micheal Maclay snarled, "Demon Magic, we warned you, now look what you've done, god you become less...less human with each spell." He voice was preachy, as if delivering a sermon.
"You're a demon." Buffy wasn't even surprised, who else but a demon would turn her friend and endanger them all, Buffy glanced fearfully at Dawn.
She tried to ignore the look of hatred that her sister gave back her.
Tara nodded.
Buffy raised her fist.
Her father stepped in the way, and Tara was almost grateful for his presence. "No, its not her fault, it's a curse, her mother had it, all the women in her family do, we know how to care for her." His voice was soft, gentle, sad almost.
Buffy nodded, and harshly thrust towards her father.
"B-B-Buffy, c-ould y-y-you g-g-give Willow this," she said once the she'd straightened herself out. She held out an ornate silver ring, small but beautifully crafted, a dragon resting on its tail, a single ruby eye peeking out. "T-Tell Willow, t-t-that I l-love her."
Buffy spat on the ring.
"Buffy!" Dawn cried in shock.
"Hey what's going on here?" Spike suddenly called, his unhappiness at being ignored, overcome by the scene in front of him, "Get your hands off of her!" He called seeing the vice like grip, a man he didn't recognise had on Tara, and the antipathy of the Scoobies to her plight.
Xander stepped in front of him, "Tara's going with her family. Spike." The young man's tone was menacing, the 'leave it or else' was clear.
"Like blo...................aaagh." He grabbed his head.
In the momentary confusion Spike's cry of pain caused, Dawn grabbed Tara.
"Don't go...please." The youngest Summers pleaded.
"S-S-Sorry."
"Dawn!" Buffy snapped, and dragged her sister back.
Dawn shook her off, "I'll tell her." She whispered and grabbed the ring.
"I think you'd better go. Now." Buffy warned.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:27 pm 
I somehow think I already read that before, and if I remember correctly, it was very good. So continue to work your magic on us, crazedattourney...

------------------
On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:30 pm 
Hey! I really like your story, it rocks!
-Will

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:22 am 
Loving it so far more please.