The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FF: Blessings
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:06 pm 
Blessings
by Willowfan

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon and Mutant enemy own all rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all the characters therein. I am only test-driving them.

Feedback: Yes please.kindred69153@hotmail.com Don’t make me beg…cause I will.
Spoilers: Everything up to season 6x17
Story: Set ten years into the future, the Scoobies enjoy the holidays.

Chapter 1

The sunlight filtered through the curtains just enough to hit Willow in the face. She groaned her protest and tried to inch further under the protective cover of the heavy down comforter. As she reached across the bed to wrap her arm around her lovers’ waist, she was surprised to find the spot empty. Flipping the cover down from her face she stared at the empty space next to her. “Tara?” she asked quietly to no one.
Willow sat up in bed and her bare feet brushed across a warm patch of fur. Peeking under the covers, she spied Miss Kitty. “Hey you…where’s your mommy?” she asked the purring feline. Her only response was the cat yawning widely and shaking itself awake. Miss Kitty Fantastico jumped down from the bed and walked to the door of their room. Scratching, she made it perfectly clear that she was ready to go find quieter places to sleep. Willow smiled at the cat and reached the door handle from the relative comfort of her warm bed. “There you go, lazybones.” She spoke as the cat flitted through the crack in the door.
Willow slowly surveyed the room. Everything was just as she and Tara had left it the night before, except Tara’s robe was missing from the hook on the closet door. Tara was probably up at the crack of dawn. She loved the mornings. Willow sighed. “Guess I should get up too.” She resolved, pulling herself from the warm comfort of her bed.
Slipping on her down robe, Willow walked down the stairs leading to the plush and beautifully decorated living room. Silver bows and beads were strung around the room. Along with real boughs of holly, they were simple yet tasteful.
Willow smiled. She was Jewish and Tara was Wicca. Many times, they had been asked why they celebrated Christmas. Tara always smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She always said the same thing…Willow loved Christmas. So they would celebrate it. Every year, without fail, they would decorate the house. From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day the house had the smell of Christmas. Mingled pine and Cinnamon. She loved it. And Tara loved doing it for Willow.
As she moved through the living room, her eyes shifted to the tree. It was a potted fir tree and Tara had seven of them planted in the yard, from past Christmas’. This would be the eighth. The tree was trimmed in silver and blue bows and sprayed with white frost. It was beautiful and it was stuffed. The bottom bough’s had been pushed up with various gifts. Willow fought the urge to peek at her gifts. She smiled and hurried to the kitchen.
Tara was busy at the stove. The smell of Tara’s famous pancakes hit Willow as she entered the room. Willow looked at the table and saw a plate with several pancakes on it. They were little triangles, which Willow had been convinced tasted much better than regular old round pancakes. Walking up behind her lover, Willow wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist. “Morning.” She whispered in the blondes’ ear.
Tara smiled and leaned into willow’s arms. “Hey there sleepyhead. You sleep ok?” Tara asked.
Willow nodded. “Yep…but I woke up all cold and missing you.” She smiled, kissing her lovers ear. Tara shivered at Willows hot breath scalding her earlobe. “Care to explain yourself, missy?” she asked, nibbling on Tara’s neck.
“Well..y-you were..oh goddess…so peaceful looking and I didn’t want to…um..” she closed her eyes and leaned into Willow’s lips. Losing herself in Willows kisses she hummed as Willow paid full attention to Tara’s soft skin and sloping neck. “Tara?” Willow breathed into Tara’s ear. Tara sighed and leaned further back, missing Willow’s lips. “Hmmm?” She mumbled. Willow smiled. “You’re burning the pancakes.”
Tara’s eyes snapped open and she grabbed the pan. “Oh goddess…” she hurriedly scraped the burned triangles out of the pan. “Vixen.” She turned to Willow after putting the pan in the sink. Wrapping her arms around Willow’s neck she leaned in and kissed her lover deeply.
Willow sank into Tara’s kiss, lingering in the feeling of her soft, full lips. Tara broke the kiss much to Willow’s chagrin. “Sit and eat… I’m going to get ready.” Tara turned and nimbly escaped her lovers grasping hands.
Willow pouted. “But I wanna eat with you.” She protested.
Tara smiled a half smile that always melted Willow’s resolve. “I’ll be quick.” She promised, looking over her shoulder. “Besides…” she continued as Willow began pouring the homemade maple syrup on her pancakes, “ everyone will be here soon.” And she went up the stairs.
Willow stopped and looked wide-eyed, the forkful of Triangle cakes she had just put in her mouth sitting there not chewed. She pulled the fork out and chewed hurriedly on the bite and swallowed. She ran up the stairs and pushed the door open leading to the spacious bathroom.
“Willow?” Tara asked from the shower.
“Yeah…” Willow called, stripping her robe and nightgown. “I just figured we could…you know, conserve water.” She slid the door open and stepped into the hot shower, steam rolling out of the door. “Hi.” She smiled to Tara, who was already covered in water and lather from the body wash she was using.
Tara just smirked. “Conserve water?” she queried, her eyebrow rising mischievously. “Since when did you become such a conservationist?” she asked, slipping the bottle of body wash off of the shelf and opening the cap. She squeezed the thick, lavender wash onto a puffy sponge. “Here…” she reached up and rubbed the cool gel onto Willow’s shoulder. Willow shuddered at the touch as Tara began to wash. Gently scrubbing the sponge in wider circles and traveling lower on Willow’s body, Tara never broke contact with Willow’s eyes.
Willow shuddered at feeling Tara’s hands wash her neck, shoulders and chest. Turning Willow around, Tara began washing her lovers back. The touch was gentle yet firm, slowly and deliberately scrubbing every inch of Willow from her shoulders to her hips. Willow shivered as Tara’s hand crossed her waistline and began the deliberate task of washing Willows bottom and kneeled down to start on her long, slender legs.
Tara gazed up and smiled at Willows reaction to her constant pressure. Willow shuddered and a low moan escaped her lips. Standing up, Tara turned her lover around and gazed into Willow’s eyes. Her pupils were dilated and her breath was ragged.
“T-Tara…” Willow began, but Tara placed a finger on Willow’s lips and smiled.
“Shhh…” she smiled. Tara leaned foreword and kissed Willow softly, barely brushing the surface of her trembling lips. Willow’s orgasm came quickly and without warning.
Tara smiled and held up the sponge. “Now…you do me.” She raised her eyebrow expectantly. A predatory smile grew from Willow’s mouth. Growling, she knocked the sponge away and wrapped Tara in a fierce embrace, kissing her passionately. Tara laughed inside and returned the kiss.
Chapter 2
Tara finished brushing her long, blond hair and turned to Willow. “How do I look?” she asked nervously. Willow smiled and walked over to Tara, fastening her earring as she walked.
“Tara…you are beautiful.” She smiled and kissed Tara.
“I think you have a biased opinion.” Tara smiled. Reaching down, Tara scooped up a fuzzy second opinion.
“Well, Miss Kitty?” she asked. Miss Kitty Fantastico meowed and batted at Tara’s earrings, purring.
Willow laughed. “See…I told you.” Willow turned and walked to the bedroom door, opening it. “Come on…”she held out her hand to Tara. “We need to greet our guests.” Tara took Willow’s hand and stood.
“After you, my love.” She spoke softly, following Willow out the door and down the stairs.

[This message has been edited by Willowfan (edited March 17, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Willowfan (edited March 17, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:20 pm 
great story but i wanna know whos coming and what happens next write more write more

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:23 pm 
Nice start. It should be interesting to see where you're going with this one.

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

Kisses and gay love anyone?
When it comes to love, I just don't see straight.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:41 pm 
Nice start. I, too, am interested to see who their guests are and how the other Scoobies have fared over the years.

------------------
"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." -Glory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:54 pm 
Hmm, very intriguing, Willowfan. Good start. I also want to see who the guests are and how the Scoobs are doing. Looking forward to the next part.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 6:31 pm 
To put it simply...very nice. I like it. I can't wait to see where you are going to go with this. And these guests....who exactly will they be? Hmmm.....waiting patiently for the next chapter.

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 6:56 pm 
Yeah...I would like to know who the guest are too. Excellent start.

-------------------------
Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen!
Buffy to Willow about Tara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:06 pm 
Ooh. I'm intrigued! I love fan fic that has the Scoobies in the future. Tara and Willow together in the future is even better. Can't wait for more.

------------------
Jennifer, Site Mom at Willow and Tara's Love

"I think that being a beautiful, heavy, lesbian witch rocks!"-Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:08 pm 
I'm with the others...who are these guests? Excellent start, I look forward to more.

Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:35 pm 
Blessings Part 2

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon and Mutant enemy own all rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all the characters therein. I am only test-driving them.
Feedback: Yes please. kindred69153@hotmail.com Don’t make me beg…cause I will.

Willow walked down the stairs and through the living room into the kitchen. She turned and gazed at Tara.
Tara was wearing a simple white gown accented with silver beading and white mother of pearl inlays. It flowed down to her ankles and swept the floor. Her hair was done up with white flowers and pearls.
In short…she looked like and angel. Willow smiled at Tara. Sometimes she couldn’t believe her luck. After all that happened over the years…her addiction to magic, her betrayal of Tara’s trust, Gile’s death, Buffy’s THIRD death…and miraculous comeback…just how many lives did that girl have? Willow’s face scrunched in thought.
“Honey?” Tara asked, snapping Willow back to the present. “Do I have something on my face?” she asked nervously wiping her face. Willow smiled and reached her hand out. “No love…just thinking about how lucky I am.”
Tara smiled and closed her eyes, leaning into Willow’s hand. Holding it to her cheek, Tara turned and kissed Willow’s palm before letting go. “You always amaze me.”
“Ahem…” came a polite cough from behind the two lovers. “Hi William.” Willow spoke without turning from Tara.
“Well hello to you too, Red.” William said, brushing past the two. “And the names Spike…” he smiled and leaned over, kissing Tara on the cheek and then Willow.
“Buffy said your name is William, and we should call you William.” Tara said letting go of Willow’s hand. Spike shook his head.
“Bloody hell…” he mumbled, turning to the table and flopping down in one of the high backed oaken chairs.
“Where is she?” Willow asked.
“She said she was going to meet Xander and Anya at the airport. She’ll be along..” he spoke, pulling a dusty bottle from his coat. He handed the bottle to Tara.
“Thank you…looks old.” Tara replied taking the bottle. Spike grinned and shook his head.
“Don’t worry, luv. It’s mine.” He smiled.
Tara grinned at him. “I know…just commenting.” She opened the refrigerator door and placed the bottle into the wine rack.
“Thank you William…but you didn’t have to bring anything.” Willow sat next to him. “How are you and Buffy?” she asked.
Spike smiled and leaned back. Buffy and Spike had been a couple for the last four years. “We’re doing good.” He sighed. “But she took Giles’ death really hard.” Willow drew her lips tight.
They had all taken Giles’ death hard. He was in England, the head of a branch of Watchers. They were training a new Slayer when disaster struck. A vampire nest had moved into town and Giles took the new slayer to wipe it out. When he was with Buffy, he was not exactly a spring chicken. But he was just a little too slow this time. The new slayer was exceptional. Her speed and strength was top notch. But she lacked experience, and it had cost Giles his life. Buffy didn’t hold a grudge with the new slayer…but the girl took it hard.
Willow nodded and looked down. This would be the first Christmas without Giles. Spike looked at Willow. “Now, now luv…no sad eyes here today.” Spike reached over and touched Willow’s arm. Willow looked at Spike and smiled.
“Thanks William…I’m ok.” She smiled tight-lipped. Spike stood and walked to the fridge. “All I’m saying is, Buffy has gotten out of a dark place…she’s much better now.” Spike opened the door and pulled a jar from the rack. Pouring the thick fluid into a mug, he went to the microwave and heated it.
“I mean, she was really down.” He continued. “She still feels his loss, sometimes. Late at night when she thinks I’m sleeping…but I can feel it…” he took the mug out and tasted it. Tara walked up behind Spike and slowly turned him around. Tears were moving down his face.
“You miss him too, don’t you William…” she asked.
Spike stiffened and started to protest, but stopped himself. Lying to Tara was an exercise in futility. She could always read him. “Sometimes.” He whispered quietly.
“He was just coming to terms with me and Buffy…”
Tara wrapped him in a hug, followed by Willow. Spike squeezed the two witches and smiled. He was finally accepted…,finally able to be with them, and not merely in their presence. Giles was the last hurdle. Even Xander caved when he saw how happy Buffy was, and when his own children took to calling him…
“Uncle Spike!!!” Two shrill voices pierced the air. Tara spun and smiled broadly. Willow scooped up one of the two children.
“Aunt Tara…Aunt Willow!!” The children hugged the two girls but they quickly squirmed away. “Uncle Spike!!” They called. Spike smiled and scooped them up.
“Well now…Jessie and Michelle.” He kissed them each in turn.
Jessie beamed. He was four and had wavy black hair, just like his father. Michelle had long, thick black tresses and was only six minutes younger.
Anya had complained endlessly throughout the pregnancy but her complaints ended when she saw her children. She had loved both of her children dearly.
“Show us, Uncle Spike…show us.” Jessie begged. Spike just shook his head. Xander had accepted the fact that Spike wasn’t as big of a scumbag as he had thought…but he didn’t like this.
“Sorry kiddies…but your ol dad hates it…you know that.” He set the two down, much to their chagrin.
“Hey now…what’s with all the gloom?” Xander walked into the room holding an infant.
“Oh my goddess…Xander!!” Willow rushed over to him. Xander beamed and handed the baby over to Willow.
“Easy Will…the head, get the head. Don’t spin…you might drop her..” Xander smiled as he watched Willow take the baby.
“Xander…I am sure Willow knows full well how to take care of a baby.” Anya walked into the room. She looked radiant. Her hair was long and waving, dropping just below her shoulders. She walked over to Xander and kissed him. “I think the kids want to see his Vampire face.” She smiled at him. Xander scowled and looked at Spike.
“Hey…I said no…” Spike held his hands up and backed away, smiling.
Xander sighed and shook his head. “Just once…” he finally said. The kids squealed and stared at Spike. He smiled and cleared his throat.
A confused look spread across his face. The children looked at him expectantly. Nothing.
“Hold on…” he muttered and shook his head. The children stared.
“Aw bugger…I can’t do it while you watch…” he sighed. Xander snickered.
“Can’t do what?” Buffy’s voice called from the living room. Walking into the kitchen, Buffy smiled and passed hugs around. Picking up the twins she kissed each one in turn.
“Is that the cutest little girl?” she squealed running to Willow and Tara, who were cooing at the new baby, much the the child’s delight."When did you have her?!" Willow asked, her finger being squeezed by the infant.
Anya smiled and sat down. "Seventeen days ago." she smiled at the baby. "We wanted it to be a surprise." she smiled at Willow and Tara, a big grin on her face. "Surprise!" she said. Tara hugged her. "Congratulations." she said.
“What’s her name?” Willow asked as Anya walked over beside them.
“Well…I wanted to name her after Halfreck.” She smiled. Tara raised an eyebrow. “But Xander had another idea.” She looked over to Xander and he smiled.
“Ladies…say hello to Miss Willow Anne Harris.” He said.
Both Buffy and Willow turned to Xander and then back to the baby. Willow raised a hand to her mouth and started to cry.
“Oh Xander…” she smiled broadly. Buffy walked over to Xander and hugged him fiercely. Xander hugged her back.
“Buffy.” He said softly.
“Yeah.” Buffy replied quietly, tears welling in her eyes.
“Slayer strength.” Xander coughed. Buffy jumped back and smiled.
“Sorry.” She spoke, wiping her eyes. Spike walked over and leaned down to kiss Buffy on the forehead. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Spike’s waist. Willow rushed up to Xander and hugged him.
“Xander…I don’t know…what to say…I mean…” her babble was cut short as tears streamed down her face.
Tara walked up behind Willow and hugged her from behind.
Willow turned and clung to Tara. “He named his little girl after me…” she spoke quietly as they went to sit down. Tara looked at Xander and smiled, he was beet red.
“So…when does everyone else get here?” Spike asked. Tara looked at the clock.
“They should be here soon.” She replied.
As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Jessie ran to the door, followed by Michelle. “We’ll get it!!”
The sound of the door opening was followed quickly by squeals of delight.
“Aunt Cordy!!!”
Spike rolled his eyes and sighed. “Well…it was a party.” Buffy slugged him playfully in the stomach.
“Play nice.” She frowned at him…then leaned up to kiss him.
“Just havin’ a bit of sport, luv.” He smiled, kissing her back “I’m good if you are.” He whispered to her.
They had told Angel of their relationship early on, but they had never dealt with it personally.
Buffy squeezed Spike’s hand and smiled. “I’m good…” she looked into his eyes and sighed. “ You ready?”
Spike cleared his throat and nodded, obviously nervous. “Once more into the breach, and all that…” he smiled and they walked hand in hand into the living room.

Part 3 coming soon.
I am writing this because the season is to angst-y…I like happy endings.
Let me know what you think
Kindred69153@hotmail.com
Willowfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:04 pm 
This is so sweet. I love it. Xander naming the baby Willow, actually brought tears to my eyes. The kids wanting to see Spike's game face. I can't wait for more!

------------------
She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:08 pm 
Happy endings are good! *sniff* Poor Giles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:10 pm 
That was great. Major tugging on the heart strings in this part. We learn about what happened to all our fave Scoobies. Altho... poor Giles. *sniff*

But I did laugh when Spike couldn't get his game face on and when Willow and Tara called him William, much to his chagrin.

Keep it coming. It's nice to have happy Will/Tara moments.

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:11 pm 
Xander named The baby after Willow AND Buffy. (Buffy's middle name is Anne.) And he named his boy Jessie, after his buddy from "Welcome To The Hellmouth" and "The Harvest"
I have more, more, more...I gotta get it out though...gimmee time...
hehe.
Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:16 pm 
I'm all with the sniffles here, but good sniffles! Taking a little bit to get used to "William". But I love the idea of Xander and Anya as parents, Anya, especially! I love her view on life. Not thrilled about Cordy, but she was kind of a Scoobie, so... Thanks for the update. Now, when do I get more? *Bats eyelashes*

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:00 pm 
VERY good start, Can't wait for more!!!!!!!I'll just sit..and wait.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:48 pm 
It was going so good and then Spike had to crash it like he always does.

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

[This message has been edited by willow420 (edited March 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:15 pm 
ooooooooo! i am so loving this story. I need more soon.
-Will

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:35 pm 
Ok. So I made some stuff up. This is Fan FICTION after all. Yes. Buffy and Spike are dating. Yes, Xander and Anya are happily married with three children. Yes, Willow and Tara are together....why mess with perfection. But only half of the surprises are revealed. And more will come...many more...hehehe
Willowfan

Tara and Willow walked hand in hand into the living room. Cordelia was on her knees, hugging the twins. She was beaming and looked beautiful, as usual. She had several large bags with her, all filled to capacity with wrapped presents. Willow’s smile was tight lipped and tense. She had not had Cordey in her house…ever. And since Cordelia was a constant thorn in Willow’s side for most of her life, Willow was understandably nervous. Tara sensed her lover’s hesitation and squeezed her hand. It will be ok. Tara said in Willows mind.
Willow smiled and looked into Tara’s eyes. “I know.” She whispered, squeezing back. Cordelia looked up and smiled at Tara.
“Hi Tara.” She said, reaching out her hand. Tara clasped it and Cordelia stood up. “Thank you for inviting us.” She said to Tara, then turned to Willow.
“Hello Willow.” She said, looking down. Cordelia looked over her former nemesis. She had grown into a stunning woman. She had radiant red hair, and piercing green eyes. She had come a long way from high school. Cordelia mentally slapped herself.
She was such a bitch in school. She always picked on Willow and Xander and even Buffy when she moved to Sunnydale. She was surprised by the invitation to Christmas from Tara. It was addressed to all the gang at Angel Investigations, which meant Cordelia as well.
At first, she didn’t want to go. Too much had happened between her and the scoobies, too much bad blood. But Angel had insisted, and Cordelia agreed.
“Hey Cordey.” Willow smiled. It was obviously a front. Cordelia moved foreword and hugged Willow, awkwardly. Willow stiffened for a second, and then hugged Cordey back.
“I am so sorry.” Cordey whispered to Willow. Moving back, she wiped her eyes, which were beginning to mist. “I should have told you that a long time ago.” She said softly, looking at everyone. Buffy just smiled and Tara squeezed Willow’s hand.
“Welcome to our home, Cordelia.” Tara spoke softly. The chimes rang and Cordey spun.
“Oh…I forgot everyone…” she stammered as Xander opened the door. A large black man in a Santa Claus hat stood there, his arms laden with wrapped gifts.
“Ho, Ho, Ho.” He said. He walked in and Xander took some of the gifts from him. “Thanks man.” The man replied.
“Hey there.” Said a small woman from behind the large man. She was small and had long, curly brown hair. “I’m Fred, this is Gunn.” She hooked her arm in the large man’s arm.
“Hey.” Gunn said, reaching his hand out to Xander. Xander shook it and smiled.
“Hi. I’m Xander.” He smiled.
Gunn laughed and looked at Cordelia. “Not THE Xander?” he asked.
Cordelia turned red and nodded, glaring at Gunn. “Yes. THE Xander.” She hissed, a smile playing on her lips. Gunn shook harder and clapped Xander on the shoulder.
“I heard a lot about you, man.” He said, letting go. “Glad to finally put a face to the name.
Anya stepped up beside Xander and looked at Gunn. “I’m Anya…I’m Xander’s wife.” She said the last part, looking directly at Cordelia. Cordelia just sighed.
“Hey now, kiddies, let’s not forget about moi.” Said a new voice from outside the door as Xander was closing it. A figure stepped in wearing an all white suit, which framed his green skin and red horns quite nicely.
“Hi. I’m Lorne.” He said, extending a hand to Tara. Tara took his hand, not able to completely hide the surprise on her face. Lorne smiled and raised her hand to hip lips.
“Enchante, Madame.” He smiled. Tara looked questioningly at Willow.
“I-I’m Tara.” She stammered. Lorne let her hand go and smiled warmly.
“Nice digs, sweetie. Love the whole winter wonderland thing you got going.” He spun, surveying the room.
“Hey…do I smell cookies?” he said, heading for the kitchen. Cordey smiled and watched him go. “That’s Lorne.” Introductions were made all around and Tara offered drinks.
Buffy nodded, taking the whole thing in. She was sitting on Spike’s lap in one of the easy chairs. Cordelia, Gunn and Fred sat on the couch. Xander and Anya sat in the loveseat and Willow and Tara sat in the other chair, Willow on the arm, holding Tara’s hand in her lap. “Hey?” Buffy asked.
“Where’s Angel?” she looked out the door. The sun still up, so coming in the front door was out of the question.
“Maybe he came in the back.” Willow stated. “Want me to go see?” she asked. Buffy shook her head.
“No…” she looked at Spike, seeing his jaw clench and she could almost hear his teeth grind. She gave his hand a squeeze and looked into his eyes.
“Hey.” She spoke quietly. “Relax. I’m just wondering. It’s you I love.” She leaned down and gave him a tender kiss. Spike kissed her back, warmth spreading through him. He still got flashes when she said she loved him.
“Hey everyone.” Came from the kitchen door. Everyone turned to see Angel standing in the doorway. Cordelia jumped up and ran over to him, throwing her arms around him.
“Angel!!” she breathed. Standing on her toes, she kissed Angel deeply. Angel gathered her in his arms and held her tightly, kissing her back.
Buffy looked open mouthed at the display. Spike smiled.
“Looks like we aren’t the only one’s to make an announcement.” He smiled. Buffy grinned and leaned into Spike and kissed him. “Guess not.” She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:58 pm 
I just wanted to say that I'm loving this fic. I have one question though. Where's Dawn?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:01 am 
Though the W/T parts are good, I'm feeling at a loss for words with the whole B/S thing. I just would like a W/T fic without having to read around B/S.

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:04 am 
She's coming soon...I promise. I have crossed both shows, Buffy and Angel. But I guess you've all figured that out.
You are all such smart kitties.

Coming up: Dawn; Angel and Cordelia have an anouncement; Willow and Tara cast a spell; Angel and Spike spend some quality time together.

I hope to post it tomorrow sometime...it's kinda long.
Hope your all having fun...this is a future piece that seriously deviates from canon. I like the happy endings....and this is going to be mostly angst free story....I hope.
hehehe.
Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

[This message has been edited by Willowfan (edited March 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:12 am 
*Runs over and gives Willowfan a big ole kiss* I am loving this fic. Except for the fact that since I know nothing about the Angel series, I'm a little confused. But I figure I'll catch on.

------------------
"Always forward, never straight." "Let's get one thing straight... I'm not" I saw those on t-shirts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:01 am 
I can't wait for the next part! I loved the last one!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:05 am 
Angel and Spike quality time coming up...that should be interesting. I'm really enjoying this.

Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:55 pm 
I'm right there with you on the really liking the happy stories. Keep up the good work.

------------------
"No, no potions. It's not magic, it's chemistry. You can tell by how damn slow it is!" Willow 'Doublemeat Palace'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:34 pm 
First-Ok.This part has Willow and Tara doing a spell. I go into detail on how a spell works, the inner process of gathering the power and all that. I know NOTHING about magic, so I could be ALL wrong. But this is my fic, so I guess I'm allowed to fudge it. If anyone out there IS Wicca, I don't mean to be offensive or rude. I'm just trying to write a compelling story. This is my take on what goes on inside to produce the effects on the outside.
Ok...on with the show and please don't hurt me.
Willowfan

Willow squeezed Tara’s hand and looked into her love’s eyes. Tara nodded and moved to stand.

“We should get started on dinner.” Tara announced.

Willow nodded and the two moved into the kitchen. Gunn and Fred merely looked at each other and stood to go outside.

Spike stood, looking at Angel and moved past him into the kitchen.

Cordelia let Angel go and looked at Buffy. “I’ll leave you two to talk.” And she moved into the kitchen.

“Buffy.” Angel spoke softly, greeting Buffy. Buffy nodded her head and smiled lightly.

Tara pulled a bottle out of the refrigerator and handed it to Cordelia. Pulling the cork, Cordy sniffed the contents and scowled.

“Are we using this for something?” she asked Tara.

Tara nodded and gestured to the center island, at the circle there. “Pour it onto the plate.” She spoke softly, still a little uneasy in the beautiful woman’s presence.

Cordelia shrugged and started pouring the thick, red fluid out. Blood filled the plate and Tara sprinkled some herbs over the plate and reached for Willow.

Willow paused and looked to Tara, fear evident in her eyes. “Tara…” she started, her eyes pleading.

Tara walked over to her love and smiled. “It’s ok, baby. All I need you to do is lend me some power.” She brushed Willow’s cheek. “I’ll be doing the casting…not you.” She reassured Willow.

Willow still looked scared. She hadn’t cast any spells for over nine years. She had stayed away because of everything it had cost her. It almost cost her Tara, she had violated Tara’s mind, and it took a lot to rebuild that trust. Tara had talked about wanting to try a couple of things this year, and Willow had agreed to help…but now she hesitated.

Tara smiled and lowered her hand. “If you don’t want to…” she started. Willow smiled and shook her head.

“No…I will…it’s just that…you know, I’m sorta scared. It’s been awhile, you know.” She mumbled, a scared smile on her lips.

Tara took her hand, leading Willow to the table. “Willow…if you’re not ready…I don’t want to pressure you.” Tara looked deeply into Willow’s eyes, concern etched in her face. Willow looked terrified.

Tara let Willow’s hand go. “Baby…I am so sorry…” tears were welling in Tara’s eyes. “I never meant to…p-pressure you.” Tara wiped her eyes and brushed Willow’s cheek. “I would never force you…never pressure you…you know that.” She said, making it a question.

Willow nodded, tears forming in her eyes. “I know baby…and I’m sorry….I thought I could.” She shook her head. “But I don’t know….”

Cordelia watched the whole affair and couldn’t believe it. This was Willow. The awkward little girl she used to pick on in high school was gone. Here, in her place, was a beautiful woman so deeply in love and so deeply loved that it warmed her to simply be around it. Just watching the two witches, Cordelia knew that either one would lay down her life for the other. The love she felt was palpable, thick in the air. Without thinking she spoke. “I’ll do it.” She said softly.

Tara turned and looked at Cordelia. “What?” she asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.
“I said I’d do it.” Cordelia repeated. “I mean, I’m no witch, but you said you would be doing the casting.” She smiled. “I mean…al you need is like, a battery, right?”

Tara smiled slightly. “You don’t have to, Cordelia. I can try the spell myself.” She assured Cordelia.

Willow shook her head slightly, her brow furrowing. “No. You can’t, it’s to dangerous.” She protested.

Tara just smiled. “It’s not dangerous, it’s draining. There’s a difference.” She moved to the table and closed her eyes.

Willow watched the events carefully, old memories springing to the forefront of her mind. Proper procedures, power flows, incantations…it all sprang to the front of her mind. She watched as Tara prepared the spell.

Tara reached into herself and tapped the power she held in reserve. Feeling the magic swell, she asked, no begged the power to help form the magic needed. The light inside of her flared and demanded payment. Tara offered herself, and the power accepted, pulling strength from Tara’s body. The light flared again and formed into the necessary spell, which Tara then released.

Willow watched as Tara chanted, not aware of the inner struggle Tara was going through. But she remembered well the struggle that came with wielding the magic. Tara would ask, the power would demand a price; Tara would pay it and ask again. Willow frowned as she remembered when she went wrong. She demanded the power do her bidding. She didn’t ask, she demanded. Coercion, Tara called it. She never coerced the power, Tara always asked. Willow was the dark one. She was the one that used power; Tara worked with it. But it would cost her, cost her in personal energies. She would open herself up to whatever otherworldly source that granted her the spell, and it would tap her energy. It could take as much or as little as it wanted and Tara would be hard pressed to stop it.

Cordelia watched Tara work the spell and awaited the result. She wasn’t a witch, not even close. But growing up in Sunnydale and being around the scoobies and then being a part of Angel Investigations, Cordelia had grown to know things. So she watched, the whole time seeing Willow worry. She was scared too, but not like Willow.

Willow wrung her hands. What if she needed help? She asked herself. What if she got hurt?

Tara released the spell energy and opened herself to the power. The power reached into her and drank deeply. Tara felt the energy leave her and keep going. Suddenly, the power got diverted and Tara felt another presence. It was powerful, full of energy. The power that fed her the spell dived in and drank deeply, it sated its thirst and the new source had not even dimmed. Opening her eyes she was aware of a hand in hers. Looking over she saw Willow grasping her hand. She smiled and squeezed.

Willow opened her eyes and smiled at Tara, a sheen of sweat covered her brow. Tara smiled back and looked at the circle. In the place of the blood, sat a plate of steaming food. Roasted turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade stuffing and candied yams. It all looked delicious and smelled better.

“Oh yummy!!” Cordelia reached over and dipped her finger into the gravy and tasted it. Her face full and she looked like she was going to vomit. She ran to the sink and spit. Blood hit the sink and Cordelia turned on the faucet, rinsing her mouth out. “What the hell was that?” she asked, turning to Tara and Willow.

Tara smiled. “It was a transmutation spell. I...” she looked at Willow “We turned the blood into another shape, in this case a Christmas dinner.” She beamed.

Cordelia just stared. “Ok…I’ll bite...Why?” she asked. She grabbed a towel and wiped her mouth. She wasn’t mad, just surprised.

Tara looked at Willow and smiled. Willow spoke.

“Well, we figured that both Angel and S…William, get tired of sitting at the table watching everyone eat and they have to drink from mugs. So we decided to make this.” She gestured to the plate. “It looks like, smells like and acts like a normal plate of food, but when you put it into your mouth it reverts back to blood.” She smiled proudly.

Cordelia smiled and nodded. “That was really sweet…” she said softly. Willow took Tara’s hand and smiled

“It was all Tara’s Idea.” She said proudly. Willow leaned forward and kissed Tara. Tara only smiled and squeezed Willows hand, kissing her back. “It was nothing, really.” She said, breaking the kiss.

Cordelia shook her head. “No…it is defiantly something. It was thoughtful, caring and very, very sweet.” She said smiling. “They will be so surprised.” Her brow furrowed. “Should we put this in the oven to keep it warm?” she asked.

Tara shook her head. “No, it’s fine if it stays in the circle.” She said. “But we should set the table because dinner is ready.” She moved to the cupboard and pulled out several plates. Willow moved to the drawer and started pulling flatware.

“What can I do?” Cordelia asked, surprising Willow.

“Well…” Willow stammered. “You can put the glasses out.” She pointed to the cupboard. Cordelia smiled and went to work.

Spike sat in the tunnel under the house and smoked. He was worried, it was that simple. Looking out of the grate he surveyed the road leading to the secluded home and sighed. He was jealous of Angel, he was Buffy's first love and she was now talking to him about her relationship with him. Flicking the cigarette away, he sighed. He saw the cab pull up and smiled. Finally, someone else to distract him.

Dawn stepped from the cab and paid the driver. Getting her bags from the trunk she waved the driver away. Waiting until the cab left, Spike called to Dawn.

Dawn heard the voice and walked over to the grating. Kneeling Down, she peered in. She smiled when she saw the bleached head of her friend. "Spike?" she asked, pulling the grate open and dropping the bag down. She climbed down and hugged the vampire.

Spike hugged her back and looked at her. She was grown up now, twenty-five years old and a doctor. She still had long hair, but it was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her eyes still danced and she still smiled. That was what had struck Spike the most. After all that happened to her, she still found joy in life.

Letting her go Spike smiled. "Well Little Bit...not so little anymore, eh?" he looked her over.

Dawn smiled and nodded. "What are you doing down here?" she asked, her brow furrowing. "Why aren't you upstairs?"

Spike frowned. "Buffy's up there talkin' to angel." he said softly. Dawn Laid a hand on his arm and smiled.

"You gonna be ok?" she asked. Spike smiled and nodded.

"I'll manage now that you're here, little bit." he cocked his head back to the house. "Want to go in, see what's for dinner?" Dawn smiled and nodded. Spike hefted her bags and grunted.

"God lord, don't any of you Summers' women pack lightly?” he complained. Dawn put her hands on her hips and squeaked her protest. Spike smiled and together they walked to the house.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:21 pm 
Yay! I'm really enjoying this little fic. Many kudos to you, Willowfan. I was happily suprised when Dawn showed up, I always love her interactions with Spike (although I'm sorta having issues getting used to your all-love all-the-time version of Spike). On the topic of Cordelia, I find it enjoyable and strange that I actually like her character here. I hope you get another part posted soon. I always sneak off to the library during my study halls (still in high school, you see) to read updates.
Ta,
Baby June

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:28 pm 
Great update! It's nice to see Spike and Dawn interact finally.

------------------

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:35 pm 
Great job, Willowfan!! More, please?