The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Zany Misadventures of MKF
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:24 pm 
Hey, it's time for the "Sorry i'm late but I got really involved in Katharyn's fic" edition. You should check it out, it's "The Sidestep Chronicles" and unlike my fic, it has REALLY long parts .
Chapter 15: Out of the frying pan and into the slightly bigger frying pan, the one that's still all greasy and mucky

"So this is what we launched a bunch of cannonballs to get to? I'm a bit dissapointed," Michelle quipped, staring at the sight in front of them. Huge guards, frozen in place. Owl had crept up and tried to get past one, but it instantly woke up and threw him across the room. "Proximity sensors," he guessed. "Anything comes near and they've suddenly gotten their coffee. Any ideas?"

"Just one," supermus responded. He pulled a bag of his back and opened it up. He pulled out a beautiful knife, with a handle perfectly contoured for his hand. He closed one eye, took aim, and whoosh! the knife flew threw the air, hitting the beast dead in the eye just as he grew lucid.

"Nice throw," Tara commented, causing supermus to grow red in the face. As quickly and concisely as before, supermus slayed the guard-beasts. Stepping into the the next hall, the emptiness gave them time to regroup.

"What is this," Pixie quipped, "a rest station?" She giggled, alone, at her joke. supermus grabbed another knife, this time just to swish it around. He loved the feel of it as it sliced through the air.

"That was some sharp shooting supermus," Katharyn remarked, "Ever think of going to Vegas with that act? You could hang out back stage with Sigfried. Or Roy. Or one of the tigers."

"It's bewitched. When I throw it I can aim it to fly through the air. Unfortunately, sometimes it goes to literal, and-". He chose the best way to explain the next part was a demonstration. He swished it around some more, before hurling it again. It went about three feet before it felt the best way to serve it's purpose was to sprout wings and fly around the room. "Here boy. Heeeere knifey boy," supermus called out. The knife, apparently responding to his calls, flew back right back into his hand, the wings shrinking back into the handle.
Pretty soon, each member of the team had their own dagger, which in addition to flying automatically fits the hand of whoever wields it. A few seconds later, they were very glad for supermus was up to sharing.

------------------
Spike: I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Too chicken? Let's find her! She is the Chosen One after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them. For justice - and for - the safety of puppies and Christmas, right? Let's *fight* that evil! - Let's *kill* something!

"And of course you can't become if you only say what you would've done. So I missed a million miles of fun"

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited March 22, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:17 pm 
*puts on cowboy outfit, and adopts Riley's "cowboy guy" demeanor.*

I showed up early, so I got to be a guy!
It's a little... weird... especially....Riley... Fugh!
I deceived you with my amazing quad muscles, didn't I? heh.

I like those knives! high class. very fun.
what's next, supermus?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:44 pm 
Do you really think I can tell you what's next? Your guess is as good as mine. Remember the supermus mantra: I write the fic, it does not write me. No wait. Scratch that. Reverse it. hey, that's a good idea for a title.
Chapter 16: I write the fic, it does not write me

"Look at it's arms! It's hideous!" Tara shouted quietly.
"Huh? It doesn't have arms," Willntlover responded. Well, it would have arms if it didn't walk on all fours. Have you ever seen a guinea pig? it's like a cross between a rat and a ferret. Now imagine one the size of a lion. Now imagine ten of them. That's 160 REALLY sharp fingernails/claws, and god knows how many teeth. And those eyes, those black-on-black eyes(no offense to my gineua pig standing right in front of me). "Anyone have a pack of giant carrot scrapings? Anyone? All right then, daggers launch!" In an amazing display of co-ordination, all of them brought the daggers back at the same time, each aiming for a different Guinea Pig monster, and sent the daggers flying through the air. Like airborne ICBMs, or I guess just regular ICBMs, they sliced their way to their targets. In another amazing display of co-ordination, the beasts bit down on their respective knives hard, biting the blade clean off. "Oh," supermus started.

"CRAP!" he finished. "Don't worry," Wiccagrrl reassured him, "we have other weaponry. Get out the laser swatters!" Imagine, if you will, a pistol. Got that picture in your head? Now put at the end of the pistol two things like fly swatters sticking out at about 45 degree angles to the path of a bullet out of it from each side. "All right everyone, load 'em!" A small button on the side, when pressed, began to send a huge current of electricity, gathering in the fly swatter things. "Fire!" At the pull of the trigger, the fly swatters flew together, not only killing any flys unfortunate, a.k.a stupid, enough to be in the middle, but also merging the two streams and shooting them out the front. Zap! went the electricity, hitting the wall directly behind the beasts, who were neither stupid enough nor unfortunate enough to be in the way when those things went off. "You know," Wiccagrrl ranted, "don't you hate it when you get all this synchronocity and effort into an attack and the attackees just scamper off? I mean, it's like-- I mean Woo hoo! we got rid of the beasts. So what's next in this little house of horrors?"

By a feat of amazing coincidence, Wiccachica was asking that exact same question at that exact same moment, though she was refferring to a literal house of horrors. Bet ya thought I'd forgotten about second flank and the carnival, didn't ya?
"I wouldn't call it a house of horrors," agent Len replied.
"Yeah," agent Xita concurred, "it's more of a house of mirrors."
"I think it's a house of horrors," Wiccachica shot back, "but that's just because I'm terrified of mirrors."
"Hey," agent April cut in, "why is there a goat in all the mirrors? And why does it have blood-drenched fangs?"
At that point, the following cry sounded out through the hills:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

edited due to my inability to spell guinea
------------------
Spike: I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Too chicken? Let's find her! She is the Chosen One after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them. For justice - and for - the safety of puppies and Christmas, right? Let's *fight* that evil! - Let's *kill* something!

"Nothing gets in the way of fate. Not time, not space, not distance, no person or creature. Not even death. Eventually fate will bring them together."
- Excerpt from Katharyn's "The Sidestep Chronicles"

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited March 22, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:32 am 
Hi guys. How i luuuuuuuuuuuuuve Saturday Morning. Time for the "I'd forgotten how it feels to wake up at 8 in the morning" edition, a.k.a. the "switching from random Michelle Branch titles to random Goo Goo Dolls titles .
Chapter 17: Broadway is Dark Tonight
"How am I supposed to know what's next? What am I, the writer?" Michelle replied. "Though I am a bit anxious to find out," she muttered as she nudged open the door. Behind it was...... a huge empty room. When I mean huge, I mean extending for a couple miles in all directions. "What the hell?" supermus asked. "This place is bigger than the rest of the house. Plus, we can't go in. We'd hit the floor with a splat."
"Let's just look around. Get out the sticky hooks," Tara suggested. They all managed to walk through the tiny door at the same time, another amazing feat, albeit an unfortunate one for them. Had one stayed behind they would have noticed what happened next and opted to not enter the room. As soon as they passed through it, the space in the doorway turned bright blue, and kinda swirly. In Tara's mind, she would have preferred falling and going splat to going where she ended up. There was only one thing for her to say. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

"Tara, it's just a carnival," Michelle responded, trying to comfort her.
"Th-th-the goat!" she shouted, pointing at the mirrors, all of which had a fluffy little goat on it. Luckily for Freddy, Freddy had hid the Second Flank agents and brushed his teeth. Yet another amazing feat, considering he had no opposable thumbs to hold a toothbrush with. So the First Flank agents had no idea they were in great peril. At least they didn't until the fire came. Straight out of his mouth.

Holy smoley, that was one short edition. Here's some more.

"Tara, can you move?" Michelle whispered. She herself couldn't, the paralyzing mist from the goat assured that.
"Not me. Anyone?" she replied a bit louder, hoping to provoke the responses of the rest of the kitties in the room. Actually, this was the first time she had bothered to look up, and thusly the first time she noticed there were a few extra people in the room. So THAT's what happened to the second flank. she thought. Murmurs of "not me", "nope", "not a muscle" rang out in response to her call. Except supermus, who replied "I can't move my LIMBS, nope," as he could very well move his neck and above, and some *ahem* other parts too.
"I'm guessing that house WASN'T the secret lair we were looking for, was it?" Pixie asked.
"I'd put my money on it, if I could reach my wallet," Michelle shot back.

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited March 23, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:07 am 
Ah how I love saturdays. I'm kinda mad I missed Amber on A&E an hour ago. My timing sucks . But I think being able to sit under a heated blanket more than makes up for it. Now for the "two updates and the morning's still, well, middle-aged at least" edition.
Chapter 18: I Told You Carnivals Were Evil!

"Ha Ha. Very funny missy," a menacing voice from the shadows called out.
"The goat can talk?" Wiccachica whispered. "I mean, I know he somehow managed to tie us up, but talking?"
"I'm not a GOAT!" the voice shouted, walking out of the shadows, revealing itself to not only not belong to a goat, but to not be disembodied as well. "Oh yes, I'm quite embodied," it proclaimed, apparently replying to me. Hey, you're not supposed to hear me! "Oops. My bad. Continue narrating. The story's just getting interesting." I will, thank you very much. Anyways, further proving his non-goatness, he called out "Here Freddy. Come here Fredbob!"
A goat, presumably Freddy the Wonder Goat, walked onto the scene, bleating "Baa ba baa baba," literally, "Don't call me Fredbob! I hate that name!"
"So are we gonna go for the full-on cliché where you tell us all the details of you're plan and then manage to have us all escape so we can thwart it or just kill us and save us the pain of listenting to you talk?" Tara questioned him.
"Oh no, I've seen waaay to many Bond movies for that one to work. Damn Sean Connery, always outsmarting the bad guys."
"Actually, I liked Timothy Dalton," Owl chimed in.
"Timothy Dalton? What are you, retarded?"
"Hey Timothy Dalton should get an Oscar and beat Sean Connery over the head with it!"
"As fascinating, by which I mean annoying, as this discussion is, can we cut to the chase?" Michelle asked.
"I doubt you would want to. The chase is the part where you all die."
"Die? Why would you want to kill us!?" supermus asked.
"You interrupted me! Look at the sign!" He said, pointing to a sign that said "Trespassers will be prosecuted," with "prosecuted" cut out and replaced with "killed".(Anyone know how to do the cross-out font?)"If I put up with that kind malarkey, my army of sentient coffeemakers will never get finished!"
"You aren't by any chance Dr. Mors are you?"
"That moron? I chased him out of town as soon as he tried to set up shop. I'm Ted. Well, my real name is Winited, but everyone calls me Ted. But enough about me, any last requests?"
"Um, I request to not die?" Pixie suggested.
"Request: DENIED!" Ted shouted, voice full of malice and impatience. "Now on to the killing."'

It's noteworthy that when I started writing this, it was 10:30, so the above comment about A&E made more sense.
And I actually finished it like five minutes ago but my computer sucks. It keeps screwing up. Yup, I tried like six times before it worked, and then it double posted. ARG!

------------------

"Nothing gets in the way of fate. Not time, not space, not distance, no person or creature. Not even death. Eventually fate will bring them together."

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited March 23, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:17 am 
Been saving this up to read a few in one go Supermus... and what do I find? A bit part*S* Never had a bit part before!

Freaky (in the best way), funny stuff keep it going!

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 1:26 pm 
Man, I just read Katharyn's fic again and it is fabulous. Awesome storytelling there. I got an idea for something to do next, so I'm writing a "Those who can't think of anything good to watch, write" edition.
Chapter 19: Funny uh-oh

Tara could hear the machine getting ready. She could hear the parts sliding, the whirring, the grinding. From an entry where the ceiling meets the wall came... an anvil. "You have to be kidding me. An Anvil!?" Katharyn shouted.
It slid across the ceiling, hovering above three young Second Flank agents: Kenny, Kyle, and Stan. Down it flew, squishing Kenny like a bug. All that was left was his hooded orange sweater.
"Oh my god!" Stan shouted. "He killed Kenny!"
"You-" Kyle started, but was interrupted by supermus.
"Amber! Amber!" he shouted. His bag started to shake, and a slit was cut in the side. Out flew a knife, with a blade that shone with a copper sheen. It shot out of the bag, wingless, slicing it's way to supermus. "Good girl. Cut me loose!" She flew down, splitting his bonds apart. "Get the others!" Amber glided across the room, conviently reaching everyone before the anvil hit again. Once they were all out of the reach of the anvil, she flew back to supermus for a good pet. "Good girl," he said over and over again. "GOOD girl."
Off the confused looks of the others, he explained: "First knife I ever made. I gave her a real mind, thought it would help to command her. BIG mistake. See, she has a personality too, and she's terribly afraid of blood. Whenever she sees it, she goes limp and falls. Great for a pet though, incredibly loyal. Anyways, she's not much good in battle, so I don't usually use her with the other knives, though she's great for coconuts."
He grabbed Amber from mid-air and slid it into a sheath on his belt.

"So, what do we do next? Foil Ted's plan, or go do some real work?"
"I have a feeling Ted's plan will foil itself. Meanwhile, we have to find Dr. Mors. But first, one ride on the ferris wheel.

"So," Agent Xita said, now that the gang was back at HQ, "Leesville was a bust? That's a shame. We don't have any more leads.
"Not exactly," Pixie replied. "I took supermus's coconut radio and coconut satelite dish and managed to tap into most radio frequencies on the planet. Took a huge dial to work though. I'm talking Wheel of Fortune size. I found a really weird one while I was lookin' for Anthony Head's new album. Always going on about "Operation Wiccacide" and using wierd code words. I could probably tap in again. I think it was 103.14159."
"So," Tara said, "I guess we're heading to this island I've heard so much about?"
A few hours later they were back at Kitten Island, trying to find that frequency.
"Hey," Tara asked, coming out from the under ground bunker, "What's this 'Naked W/T Sex' thread all about?"

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:26 am 
Ah, Katharyn, how brilliant your story is. Just got finished with the new edition. Anyways, it's the "Waking up at 10 feels even better than waking up at 8" edition!
Chapter 20: So this is the kitten, eh?

"You know, the pages telling me how great Willow and I are and how great our relationship has been for some people, as a good lesbian couple on TV and all, that was great. But some of this stuff, this fan fiction, is just really creepy."
"It wasn't meant to be creepy," Katharyn responded. "Hey, you didn't by any chance see the spoiler thread did ya?"
"No, I didn't read all the threads. What's the spoiler thread?"
"Some of us less strong Kittens like to know what's gonna happen on the show. But since most of the spoilers are focused on, well, you, it would kinda ruin the fun of living your life if you knew what was gonna happen," supermus explained.
"But those are spoilers about what's going to happen on the show in your dimension. Why would it happen here."
"Same reason the same things have happened for presumably the past 5-6 years. See I have this theory..." he started, pulling out a coconut chalkboard. "...that there's some kinda dimensional link between them, and occurances from your dimension flow into a vessal, pure data transferred into the mind of Joss Whedon, who passes it along. But he doesn't realize what's going on. The data comes to him in such a way that he thinks they're ideas spawned of his own imagination. So in a way, he doesn't write the show, it writes itself based on a real timeline of events. But I wouldn't worry about it. Your head might explode," supermus explained, in the longest and most confusing manner possible. "Once we get this taken care of," he added as an afterthought to his fellow kittens, "we have to figure out how to-". He was cut off by the radio blaring "You saw the beauty in everything, everything and-" it was promptly cut off by the radio operator turning the ginormous dial to the next station. Most of them don't pick up significant reception out in the middle of nowhere, but occasionally something came through.
"How would you feel if someone wrote that kind of stuff about you?" Tara asked, starting up conversation again.
"Umm... flattered?" Pixie responded.
"Hey, I've got it!" Wolfie shouted. The noise from the speaker came through surprisingly clear: "Operation going into effect in 70 hours. Repeat: 70 hours. For final stage, go to..." he droned on and on, giving precise instructions that were immediately transcribed by the Agents at the radio.
"Check out that adress," Pixie commented, "It's like 20 miles north of here. We could get there in less than an hour. OR we could stay here and play fun spoiler-free games. It's your choice."
"Yes," Michelle responded, "and it's the choice of a new generation."

------------------

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:35 am 
LOL Supermus... this is great stuff, some freqaky reality where fact, fiction and spoiler free islands blend and merge....

With distinguished visitors...

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:18 pm 
It's the "I don't have anything clever to say right now" edition!
Chapter 21: Time for the story to get really drunk

Hey, how come we spend so much time in travel? Don't we ever just stay somewhere?" Owl asked.
"Well, the boats have AC. Plus, we have a job to do," Michelle replied, the last part in a hilariously serious tone.
"Yeah, well there's no AC on deck," supermus shot back, and headed under. Tara was still there, making full use of the transdimensional DSL.
"Not getting into any naughty spoilers, are you?" he asked.
"No, I'm just downloading some of the old episodes. Wanted to see how I look on camera," she replied.
"You look spectacularly beautiful," everyone responded in unison.
"Any recommendations? I mean, I've seen all of it, hell I've lived it, but it might be fun to see it again."
"New Moon Rising. It's about that time Oz came back. And, uh, Who Are You, when Faith was in Buffy's body."

"Land ho!" Wolfie called from aboce deck. "And I don't mean the spoiler type."
"That's not land," Michelle said after carefully examining it with her binoculars. "That's a... WHALE! AVERSIVE MAUNEUVERS!"
"Does this thing have breaks or something?"
"How 'bout escape pods?"
"Coconut torpedoes, LAUNCH!"
"You're shooting a whale!?"
"Not exactly."
A few seconds later, just as they were about to crash into the whale, the torpedo, which had been launched downward, exploded from increasing water pressure, causing a huge tidal wave, sending the light ship flying a couple thousand feet in the air."
WHUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP! went the water as they crashed after successfully clearing the whale.
"Everyone below deck! Now!" Katharyn shouted, rushing everyone to the sub-deck cabin just as the ship bobbed under water.

The whale didn't even blink as the wave shook the water under it, not nearly strong enough to budge the great behemoth itself. Meanwhile the ship rose straight to the surface with the inhabitants intact, not to mention dry.
"Okay, who's up for some on deck water sliding? No one?"

A few minutes later they reached the real island. Not on shore of course, that would be foolhardy. They drilled under and emerged in the center, because no one would notice someone drilling a hole through a huge mass of rock. They came out in a convienently located flat patch in a large circle of mountains. "So where do you think the headquarters are?"
"I don't know. How 'bout... over there?" Michelle answered, pointing to a random mountains. "I think I see a door, but the story just turned 21, so I could be really drunk."

Questions? Comments? Etc.?

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:10 pm 
I'm a little uncomfortable here. I'm getting into the territory of killing humans, a pretty iffy subject. Time for the "My Kingdom for some feedback" edition
Chapter 22: Insert Title Here

"I see a door there too. It's like there's a crack in the mountain," Tara replied.
"Well you know what they say. When in doubt, shoot!" Katharyn responded, pulling out a coconut launcher. With precise aim, mainly due to the laser aim, she struck it in the center of the rectangle thing. SMACK! The coconut hit dead center, with the force of an average bullet, and... nothing. The "door" didn't budge at all. Supermus walked up and tapped it gently. Nothing. Swish! He pulled out Amber and sliced the crack in the mountain. Nothing. Looking closely, he noticeed a small square indent next to the door. At the press of it, a voice came straight out of the mountain. "Who's theerre?" it said.
"Uh... Pizza Delivery," he replied in a vague foriengn accent.
"You guys are like 20 minutes early! How did you get here so quick?"
"Um.. Traffic was good," he replied in the same accent.
"Well come on in," the voice said as the hole in the wall opened up.

There was one guard on either side of the door. "You guys Pizza Delivery?" Guard One asked.
"Yup," supermus answered.
"All of you?" The other asked, indicating the 15 people coming in.
"We travel in bulk," Pixie replied.
"Hey," Guard One asked as they started making their way down the hall, "what's that?" he asked, pointing to Amber, still in supermus's hand.
"Special pizza cutting knife."

Soon they found a door in the hallway that said "Secret Control Room. DO NOT ENTER! Leave all deliveries at door!"
"Supermus, gimme an X-Ray of what's behind that door," Tara ordered. Using his handy-dandy x-ray scope, he peered through the door. "Stand where I am. Aim here, here, and here," he said, marking three dots on the door. Pixie pulled out the coconut laser. She hit the mark perfectly, knocking out the three guards inside. Tara kicked the door open, saying "Let's go! Let's go!". That they did. Using stun lasers, coconut launchers, and tranquilizer guns, they had the entire room out cold in 10 seconds. Except for one guy standing at the head of the table. "Dr. James Mors, I presume?" Michelle quipped.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:40 pm 
A note from the author:
Sorry about the complete and total lack of updates. I've been on hiatus for the past couple days on account of me being swamped and not having time to devote to updating it. I've had a lot of schoolwork, but that's over and tomorrow I promise to return with 5 brand-spankin new updates.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:58 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Owl:
*Owl sits at computer reading, very slow on the uptake* ....wrong medical spec....
*realizes* *gasps* *blushes*

Cicca! could you be any naughtier!? could you?

Nope, I'm very seldom naughty.
And I've been missing the story! Too much hanging out in a cuddlepuddle I guess...
The goat scares me. Can I hide behind Tara?
quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:49 pm 
That's right, it's one lonely Wednesday edition.
Chapter 23: Is it really necesarry to have an axe AND a wedge?

"Yeah, yeah you caught me. But you will never AAHHHHHH!" The guy shouted, provoking confused stares from the others there. The stares turned to grins, which quickly turned to looks of fear. Out of little doors in the walls crept, or rather rolled, little robot things. They would be cute, except for the extreme lack of any kind of care for outward attractiveness, and the strange assortment of axes, lasers, spinning blades, and the oddest wedge-flipping contraptions. "What the hell ARE those things?" Tara shouted.
"Battlebots. Don't tell me you've never seen Battlebots?" The return of the confused stare on Tara's face was enough of an answer. "Robot fighting. A sport bloody and violent enough to make cock fighting look like minor cock disputes. Robots fight each other with funny weaponry. Though apparently they're here to fight us."
"Hey," Katharyn asked, "what good is a wedge? How are they going to flip us?"
Michelle, however, had decided to try and do something instead of partake in witty banter. "Elements are brought to bear. Wind, earth, and water churn amidst the fire. Let the air be burned."
Immediately, the air was stiff and tingly. The robots started crackling and smoking. In a few seconds all the life had gone from them.
"You may have defeated my robots," Dr. Mors sneered, "but you will not stop me!" A poof of smoke popped up, and Mors was gone. Michelle turned her head to the door, which Mors was trying desperately to open up. "Crap! My exit is ruined!"
"We locked it, numbnuts," supermus quipped, rolling his eyes in the general direction of the mad, or at least a little ticked-off, scientist.
"What's your plan!?" Michelle shouted as she wrung him up by his neck. "How are you going to do it?"
"Easy. A blanket of magic energy covering the planet. Invisible, deadly. Every spell done will slowly eat up the caster until they're gone. The Earth shall be purged of your scurge!"
"Can the melodramatics! Let me get this straight. You're using magic to do away with magic?" Tara shouted, and asked, in that order.
"Sometimes we must become what we hate in order to destroy it. You won't stop it!"
"How are you gonna start it if you're DEAD?"
"It's already started. There's nothing you can do. I shall-ACHHHH!" He shouted as she hit him hard in the jugular. She followed through with a smack straight to the nose, knocking him out.
"I'd say we have some work to do."

------------------

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:02 pm 
All right, ya know how I said I'd be back tomorrow in full swing? That was a tangled web of lies. Apparently I'm going on family vacation and plum forgot about it. But I swear, I'll be back for a tale-spinning weekend.
Chapter 24: And the award for most drawn-out plot goes to...

"All right, move a step and I'll slash her throat," Mors threatened from behind Tara. With grace and dexterity amazing for a man of his advancing years(and stupidity), he swiped a knife from his pant leg and had Tara by the neck in a matter of seconds.
"Doesn't a guy stay unconcious anymore?" Michelle quipped, diverting his attention away from supermus. Supermus quickly swished out Amber and took aim. Come on girl, he thought, You can do it. She went flying through the air, slicing Mors's knife hand clean off.
"OW! JEEZ! Talk about over-reacting! OW!" He shouted in pain. Meanwhile Tara picked up the knife from the ground. It had a fine blade that glowed if the light was at the light angle.
"Ah shut up ya crybaby," Michelle shot back at him. "Be mended, be grown," she chanted with a finger in his direction. In no time he had a full-grown hand.
"Thanks," he said back to her, still reeling from the blow.
Tara was still admiring the blade. It weighed next to nothing, but she could tell it was strong enough to cut through a steel beam. "Hey," she said in supermus's direction, "if you've got Amber, then I've got Sting here. Not stung, not will sting, present tense: sting," she said, apparently doing her Dana Carvey impression. "So, 'Doctor', tell me, how far is your little project?" Tara asked in her best interrogative tone.
"I will tell you noth-" he started, but was rudely interrupted by Sting pinning the crotch of his pants to the wall behind him. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you."
"Good, cuz next time I won't miss," Tara threatened, still in interrogation mode.
"It's set to launch in three hours. The emitter is in Alabama. Leesville, Alabama. This is just the control center, but once I noticed you folks I put it in lockdown mode, this place can't stop it now. Ahhh!" he shouted as Tara took Sting back, in a sharp yank which was none too comfortable for Mors.
"Come on, people, let's get moving! We're going back to that damn carnival," Michelle urged them on.
"I hate carnivals," Tara commented.

I'm may make an update tommorow morning, but that's probably it 'til Saturday.

------------------

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:53 pm 
Hey Supermus... this is an inexhaustible tale...

Still loving it!

K

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:16 am 
Supermus, this is just so fun. Anxiously awaiting the next update.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:13 am 
I swear everytime I read this story I fall out of my chair laughing. I love it!
-Will

------------------
"Hear that, baby? You're my always."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:23 pm 
I'm BAAAAAAACK! Man how I loathe vacations. At least I got back in time to catch the end of Halloween. But two days with no internet... *shudder*. Well, it's the "Being in a car for more than an hour REALLY sucks!" edition.
Chapter 25: Hey, what do you wanna bet I can aim the grenade into the dish?

"How did we miss this the first time?" Pixie asked, gawking at the site in front of her.
"It's so obvious," Katharyn added.
"I mean, we were staring right at it. There was just a wall in the way."
Remember that creepy house from like chapter 17? The huge cavernous room? Apparently in their awe at the sheer size of it, they had failed to notice the trap door below the actual door into the room. Nor had they noticed the door across the pit. Luckily, Wiccagrrl noticed the door when she swung smack into it. And I mean smack! Hanging 10 stories from a bungee cord, she flew back up at the end of the rope, and in the process flew back. Like a pendulum, she swung forward and crashed into the door, knocking it down.
"So, what do we do? I mean, we can't just knock it down. It's huge! If we do a spell, it'll kill us!"
"Ooh! I know! We hit it with a grenade launcher! Like in Goldeneye, for N64, where there's that giant satilite, and you launch a grenade into it, only that never works," supermus ranted, a bit glumly at the end."OK. How bout we come up with some more plans," Tara suggested.
"Ooh! The rocket launcher always hit the target, let's try that!"
"We're not attacking a smurf here! Let's try something... less Goldeneye related."
"I have a really, REALLY bad idea."
"What? What? WHAT?"
"We need to destroy it right? And it'll kill anyone who does a spell? Well, If I do a spell to stop it..."
"NO! No one will die here! We're all making it!"
"If I don't stop it, a good chunk of us will die anyways, not to mention millions of innocents! I have to!"
"You don't have to! If anyone should die, it should be a real agent like me!"
"I won't let you! You have something you have to do! You have a mission! This is what I have to do!"

Wow, that came off cheesy, hackneyed, and overly dramatic. So, who volunteers to be the brave kitty who's gonna sacrifice him/herself? I'm tempted to make it me, simply because I don't want to kill any of you, but if anyone wants to...

------------------