The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread II)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:18 pm 
Oh. My. God.

I should know better. When Lisa *warns* us of a cliffhanger is bad, very bad. She's a natural on it.

I was missing a new chapter sooooo much!!!! You said 2 more chapters and that's it??? Oh Goddess, how are we, poor mittens, going to survive without Lisarificus words??? Please, tell us that there's another story coming up... *begging puppy eyes*

This weekend, my girl and I went out of town for a short vacation and she bought me the cutest, softest Panda bear. When she gave it to me, she said her name was "Brianna"...

Family that reads Lisa's stories together, stays together. :-) You should see us discussing new chapters... :-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:41 pm 
Dang, this is great! I'm loving your writing Lisa! As for the cliffhanger, I'm not worried because I know everything will be alright in the end. Right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:07 pm 
Hey there. I am loving this story.

After reading the last installment A thought (Possible scene) poped into my head.

Is there a way I can E-Mail it to you.

A bit embarased to post to the group.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:42 pm 
I'm actually fighting to find words that do your story, and that chapter in particular, justice.

I'm totally straight - but your portrayal of Tara is really doing things for me. She just rocks! Oh how I'd love to see her keep the mantle and learn the good power of it (after she decimates the Keeper and her dark, nasty lot, of course)!

Can't wait for the next part!!!!!

------------------
Connect and heal - be true to yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:22 pm 
that was brilliant!! thanx 4 the up date i love this story sooo much. i was reading this fic on the willtara yahoo groups thingy and im really loving it.
love ellie x x x x

------------------
thats me as a vampire! im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:16 pm 
Friends, mittens, and lesbians, lend me your paws.
Okay, that was a rather stuffy introduction, so sue me...

Just a note to say THANK YOU for all the feedback. I just finished a 9 page paper and I am off to my night class. I've got a good chunk of the next chapter dictated, and I will just say... I made myself get all sniffley. I hate it when that happens. Buy Kleenex now. They have the new improved kitten brand, complete with potion for your nose.

Thanks again, everyone. I am floored by the discussion of my work on this board. You people... errr...kittens...are the best! I will try to get what I have dictated typed up after class tonight. I'll shoot for an update by the weekend!
Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:38 pm 
Lisa, mazal tov on finishing your paper. Have a good class. And, uh, you got all sniffly?!? ruh roh. Okay, I have my mitten tissues (TM) all ready next to my computer. Looking forward to the sniffles!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:48 pm 
Oh lord, I hate it when the authors say they made themselves cry. Stocking up on the Kleenex now. Also just wanted to drop in and say how much I'm still enjoying this story. Sad to think that it might be coming to an end soon, but it's been a great ride!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:10 pm 
Wow Lisa...you don't do anything small do you?!
That cliffhanger was just plain mean!!(But in a good way...does that make sense?)

Seriously, I am SOO loving this fic.
You need to really give some serious thought to writing professionally...you are truely gifted.

Keep up the tremendous work and good luck on your paper, I just finished a 6 page one for history....so good luck!!

You're #1 fan.
(Well, I'm in the top 10 at least...)

Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:04 pm 
Wow, Lisa, you really weren't kidding when you said that you were cranking up the angst here.

But still beautifully done and such a good read. *sigh* But almost done. I'll have to go back and re-read it again. For the 4th time.

------------------
"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." -Glory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:13 pm 
Yes a weekend update, that's some good news. Thanks Lisa don't overdo it, we can wait if college gets in the way

Oh um how many parts are there left?

------------------
Beep, beep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:59 am 
geez lisa, when you say cliffhanger you mean it...
my brain is going overtime here... but it feels so nice...
*grabs kleenex and makes silent commitment to not leave the cpu 'til the next chapter is up*

------------------
i'm gonna be a fireman when the floods roll back...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:06 am 
Hi Lisa, I just realised that in my excitement to read (and re-read) you fic, I forgot to say thanks and Wow, I am still floored by this story.
So Ch34 going to make us all sniffly, huh. Ok, pixie, I need supplies from the Emporium, stat!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:26 am 
*Kitten Accessories Emporium sends 8 cases of TM Kleenex over to Lisa of Nine's thread*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:43 am 
Kleenex, no more kleenex, I already blew my paycheck to stock up for thelast few episodes of the season and now I hear there is a special mittens kind, d'oh. Someone save me a box while I return the regular one I just bought.

All hail the great Lisaificus

------------------
"I may be loves bitch but at least I'm (wo)man enough to admit it"

"Yea baby, I'm back"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:06 pm 
Hi everyone!
Here is the next chapter. I decided to give more detail to the big showdown, so the sniffles are in the next chapter!

My editor may kill me, but this is posted without her corrections. (I just sent it to her.) Well, at least she gets to read the chapters a few hours early. Maybe she won't kill me yet.

This chapter ended up being LONG, and I took pity on y'all and did NOT stop it at the point that would have been a great cliffhanger. I figured after the last one, you needed a break. Just a minor cliffhanger this time!
Enjoy,
Lisa
PS. Can I just say that you are all the best. The feedback here is incredible! You make me want to stay at my computer when I could be out riding in the rain. (Okay, so that isn't such a tough choice, but I have gone riding in the rain many times. )
Thanks again,
L http://www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/uncon34.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:41 pm 
Wow Lisa.

We give you leave to go riding in the rain after that fabulous update...as long as you come back and write the next bit really soon

------------------
Beep, beep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:47 pm 
Nonononononononononono!
Why does this have to happen to Tara?!
She's so...sweet and loving and...well...so Tara!
Stupid rules.
I can't wait for the next chapter...this was amazing.
Man, Tara really is a powerful force. But can't she learn to control it?
I mean, shouldn't these guardians be able to train Tara?
Buffy would be a real danger to society if she went unchecked...I mean look at Faith!
True, it's not to the scale that Tara's power is, but still.
Shouldn't the Guardians be able to train her?
I'm really hoping she will be ok...and that she won't have to kill the guardians.
Looking form the patented BtVS-third-option-at-the-last-minute-so-the-world-is-ok-and-they-all-live scenereo to play out....please?
Great, AWSOME, story Lisa...really!
Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:48 pm 
Great job Lisa. Question for everyone. When Tara says.."I think she broke my boob" did anyone else hear Willow say "want me to kiss it and make it better" in their head. Or was it just me?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:52 pm 
MINOR CLIFFHANGER!?!?! You've got to be kiding! How could Giles even thing that? Poor Tara...oh God, what would Willow do to Giles if she heard him say that? *shudders* I don't even want to think about it.

I loved this part...the way you described it couldn't have been better. You truly are the bestest fanfic writer in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

-------------------
Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen.
Buffy to Willow about Tara in Normal Again

[This message has been edited by ForeverPiper (edited March 25, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:53 pm 
Wow, I love your long chapters. This was great. So much action. Just wonderful.

Your humble mitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:44 pm 
Wow. Pretty intenese. Okay, very, very intense. Yay for longer chapters. Thank you for sparing us the major cliffhanger, my heart wouldn't be able to take it. Not that this one is that much less. *sigh* Poor Tara.

------------------
Hey, and later we can churn our own butter and make sweaters out of sheep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:51 pm 
Fantastic! This is the most amaing tale. It really is compelling reading.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:02 pm 
Lisa, another great chapter. You never cease to amaze me. But damn, the cliffhanger again!!! I'm gonna go back to waiting and hoping that the next installment will be posted soon.

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:24 pm 
Minor cliffhanger? Yeah, right. Lisa, your writing ability does not cease to amaze me. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it would. This part is utterly amazing. I was holding my breath the whole time I was reading it. And the happenings in the story are refreshingly unexpected. In a Jossian kind of way. Do you by chance have plans of joining ME?

Can't wait for the next part.

------------------
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul... - Pablo Neruda

[This message has been edited by daydreamer (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:26 pm 
Dear Lisa I looovvee your story. It is wonderful plus everything everyone else have said. You are a Goodess, but you already knew that. I am loving how you write every character. I can see all of them doing in the episodes what you make them do in your story.
I wich I knew what you are going to do with Tara's powers. I really like all powerful Tara. I think that if there is someone that can control their powers it is her. I really would like to see that she keeps her powers and learn to control them. In my opinion, doing this will make her stronger than she already is.
Please, please keep the excellent work.
K.

[This message has been edited by Kesi (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:37 pm 
Holy Shpedoinkle! Another fabulous chapter, Lisa.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:50 pm 
Holy fricking hell!

This is a minor cliffhanger???

Excellent as always. So looking forward to rereading this in it's entirity. I am going to have to make a PalmPilot version to read in bed!

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:22 pm 
gah! cliffhang much?

great chapter lisa....

BT

------------------
i'm gonna be a fireman when the floods roll back...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:39 pm 
Lisa!!! Holy hell!

You are playing me! During this chapter, my jaw dropped, my heart raced, I got sniffly, and I laughed out loud. Now that's good writing. You actually manipulated my body with your words.

So who's up for unleashing a smackdown on Giles? I doubt he'd want to face 19 Mittens of Lisarificus. My robe is very intimidating, all dramatic and flowy in the wind. I bet if we just glare menacingly at him, he'll rethink his position.

My thanks to you, Lisa, for this awesome story.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next