The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread II)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:46 am 
Woo hoo, new chapter!...*gasp*...*giggle*...*shiver*...ack!...*THUD*

Hey maudmac, remember, we've got helmets and harnesses on too. That should really make an impression.

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited March 25, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:43 am 
Minor cliffhanger??? *scratches head* Hmm... good thing I got me a new harness w/ this box of Kleenex here.

That was heart-wrenching!! It must be killing Giles to even say those things. I can't even imagine what it must be doing to Tara... all that destruction...

Oh but me like Ceri much.

~Caro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:15 am 
Wooo... Great chapter. They just keep getting better and better. Poor Tara..more problems to come it seems.

I would love Tara to keep her power some how I can't see her wanting to kill the 19 Guardians she has a soft and gentle soul. Having to kill them would be against all she believes.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Such a wonderfull emotional story. No Disrespect to the other writers on this wonderful board but Lisa's writing is not matched. A Missy Good of the T/W world.

Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:34 am 
lisa u are a godess.
i dont think ive ever read nething which explains will and taras relationship and love for each other more than ur fan fic. ive just finished reading tears of the goddess on ur site and ploughing my way through bound.
that was amazing yet again, i cant wait for the next chapter. pls dont kill tara i dont think that me or willow will ever recover lol. great fic pls write the next bit soon

love ellie x x x x

*no candles? well i brought one, its extra flamey.*

------------------
thats me as a vampire! im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:16 am 
Lisa - what can I say? I completely love this story and I'm glad to see you've picked it up again!!!

The last 2 chapters have been awesome, I'm actually worrying about Tara and the challenge!!! It's very intense, but she must make it somehow, right?

I know you promised eventual W/T goodness, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

*Sam*

------------------
"We must have kissed a hundred times ...It was very nice." ~ Amber Benson

"After one take, [Buffy creator] Joss [Whedon] did say, 'Can we have one [kiss] that's less like you're going to sleep together in about five minutes?' " ~ Alyson Hannigan
The Body

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:52 pm 
De-lurking just to say...um...wow. Yeah...just, wow. *Looks shocked* Lisa! I'm speechless! No-one has EVER done that before! lol. This is a great fic. I have one request: when all the stuff about tara being the imbolc mage is done(and we all manage to close our mouths), PLEASE bring back Brianna?! I am willing to bribe you, whatever you want is yours! *blushes furiously as realises what is being implied*

Ruth.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:40 pm 
Lisa: Greate chapter, I really hope that everything turns out OK for Willow and Tara when they go to the sactuary.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:44 pm 
Greetings Ms. Countryman,

You never fail to amaze and move us.

We wait with baited breath for the next update.

Much goodness to you,
tiyo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:49 pm 
If you had stopped in pretty much *any* part of this chapter, it would be a cliffhanger... but then, this is Lisarificus for ya.

Goddess, all those action scenes were SO great! Is there *anything* that you can't write perfectly, my Lady? I doubt it.

I felt like going for Giles' throat at the end, but it didn't surprise me. Not after "The Gift".

I know they'll probably have no chance, or time, but it would be really funny to see Willow and Tara dealing with Ceri during the night...

This story gets better by the minute...

Sometimes I wonder what was my life like when I didn't have Lisarificus to worship... sure it was a meaningless life...

But today I am a very proud and happy mitten!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:23 pm 
Lisa,

i just read this whole fic straight through today, and it made me realize (once again) that i REALLY should wait until you have completed your fics before starting them. i get so drawn in, and i can’t wait until the next chapter. thanks for always writing so many wonderful fan fics. you are a writing goddess, i have loved everything i’ve read of yours. you are amazing!

-Aimee

p.s. POST MORE SOON PLEASE!!

------------------
"Hey Will, this is me. It doesn't all have to be good and fine. This is the room where you don't have to be brave. I still love you. If you're worried, you can be worried." -Tara to Willow in ep. 603 Afterlife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm 
so about that commitment i made.... worth it for 34, but i think its time i took a brief break here... my eyeballs are starting to crack...
away from my cpu or not, i shiver in anticipation of more lisa-goodness....

BT

------------------
i'm gonna be a fireman when the floods roll back...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 pm 
I'm sorry I haven't responded in a while: I was in So Cal for a week. Now that I've finally caught up on the last few chapters I am totally blown away. The introduction of the Guardians adds a whole new dynamic to Tara's position. These are women born and raised to love and protect Tara: the host of their matron's power. And now they are expected to destroy her. My heart ached for both sides at the end of Chapter 34. I kept thinking all the way through it; "What an awsome miniseries this would make..." As always, I anxiously await the next chapter.

------------------
"You are the star for which all evenings wait."
~for Nicole~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 pm 
*emotionally drained now and anxiously waiting for my heart to start beating again*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 pm 
I just don't know how to praise this great story anymore, I'm running out of words.
Awsome, terrific, riveting, entertaining, well written, emotional, wild-ride, fantastic, brilliant, wonderful, amazing, a master-piece, fan-fic legend being born...
Somebody loan me a dictionary please?

------------------
"The word 'GULP!'comes to mind." Tara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm 
I have read all of your stories and have fallen in love with them. I have printed out about 25% of them and everyday I check to see if you have added a new chapter.(sometimes every hour)It makes my day when I read them, and with everything going on I need it. If Tara does die you really should make a story that makes all better. So I just wanted to say that I really love your work and hope you never stop writing.

Pst was so funny in the bathroom when Ceri said she had to stay with Willow forever. I laughed so hard. Thank you for making my day.

*Does a little happy dance for you in the corner*

Peapod

[This message has been edited by Peapod (edited March 26, 2002).]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:47 am 
What? No update? *Whimpers, crawls back into dark, dank hole of lisa-fic withdrawal*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:27 pm 
Great story, can't wait for more

------------------
"I don't care if it is an orgy of death, there's still such a thing as a napkin." Willow, Superstar
"I want my room to be Willow-friendly." Tara, New Moon Rising
"I present to you, the 5 assed monkey"
"Now who put his who-who-dilly in your cha-cha?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:36 pm 
*pops in, looking for an update* *pout* Lisa, where's the update. Some of us Kittens may start to go through withdraw. Me being one of them. Can't wait for the next part.

--------------------------
Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen.
Buffy to Willow about Tara in Normal Again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:47 pm 
oh my god... poor everyoneinthisfic! Except Amy. She needs to have something very bad happen to her.

what can i say though... awesome awesome fic

eep. i'm turning into an angst junkie!

------------------
~Mel

Random Ass Webpage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:35 pm 
Hi everyone!
Consider this a drive-by posting. I'm giving you the unedited chapter and then running out the door so I can go ride for a few hours before the sun goes down!
Thanks for all of the incredible feedback. I love you all. I've been having a really rough time lately, and I really haven't even picked up email, but I have dropped by the board and all the mitten comments have given me hope.
Enjoy the new chapter...things are calming before the storm!
Lisa
http://www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/uncon35.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:12 pm 
Oh, Lisa! I finally get my phone turned back on after my move and what do I find when I get back to the kitten? A wonderful, wonderful update! And yay for Willow and her naughty Baywatch fantasies.

------------------
"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." -Glory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:19 pm 
Wow...just...wow. I can't believe Giles would just let Tara die. I wonder what Willow would do to Giles if she ever found out. I mean, Buffy was beyond pissed at him, and she just loves Tara like a friend! I'm thinking Giles would be in some serious pain (hypothtically speaking...or not) if Willow were to ever find out.

And poor Tara, she's got to kill 19 Gardians just to be able to live. She's not going to be able to do that! She could never kill a person willingly, especailly a teenager.

I wonder if there is ever going to be a part where it doesn't end with a cliffhanger. I'll admit it wasn't as bad as the last one, but still...
I can't wait for the next part.

------------------
Once you fall for Willow you stay fallen.
Buffy to Willow about Tara in Normal Again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:19 pm 
Thanks Lisa that was just what I needed after my maths final Hope work is settling out for you and I can't wait for the next part. There must be 2 or so left yes?

------------------
Beep, beep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:32 pm 
Man, I am running out of things to say about this fic. Excellent update.

I still like to think that Buffy could handle them. I mean being the Slayer has got to count for something. She did beat the snot out of Glory after all.

But this is not her story. Tara couldn't kill the Gaurdians any more than, well, Dawn could. I don't mean the ability, she has that just ask the Keeper (if their is any thing left of her that is), she does not have the heart.

Plus I am worried about Willow might do. Let's recall this line from a chapter back, "You hurt Tara, The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it". How is she going to react to someone, 19 someones, actively trying to kill her?

This is going to keep me white-knuckling it through isn't it?

Warlock

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:35 pm 
Thanks sooooo much for the update, aacccckkkkk waiting for new chapters is worse than waiting ayear for the next book in the trilogy.

------------------
"As God as my witness I thought Turkeys could fly." L.Nesman, WKRP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:40 pm 
Lisa,
Thank you for thinking of your loyal readers with the update. As always, I loved it.

Web Warlock brings up a good point. So much of the early parts of this fic deal with Willow turning away from the black arts. I look forward to seeing how you resolve her reactions to seeing Tara in danger. You've led us on an interesting journey so far, and every twist and turn has seemed right. Keep it up, but make sure this remains a pleasure for you. It certainly has been a pleasure for me!
BM

------------------
TARA: Willow and I always know how to find each other!
ANYA: With yoga?
BUFFYBOT: That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:32 pm 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Web Warlock:
Man, I am running out of things to say about this fic. Excellent update.

You're better than me. I think I started repeating myself all the way back to chapter 15 or 16...

What can I say? I can't say how much I love snuggling time! For a moment, we all could just forget what is expecting Tara on the next morning. And the Baywatch touch didn't hurt either... oh goddess...

Only a brilliant mind like our glorious Lisarificus can think of a happy ending for this story. I can't. Oh sure, I can imagine *something* happening to avoid the confront, but can't think of anything specific. Because if they do go to battle, things cannot go well to our blonde... she can't kill those women, it's not in her. No matter how much training or power she has.

I. Can't. Wait.

Lisa, honey, I hope we, your loyal mittens, with our hearts wide open to you everytime we post, showing how much your wonderful words can touch so deep inside so easily, can help you through your rough times, at least a little bit. It would be the least we could do to thank you for the wonderful, unforgettable moments you're always giving us.

*HUGS*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:47 pm 
Yeah I can't see any of the Scoobies sitting this one out. Hell, even Xander threaten to break something on Donnie if he got close to Tara. Let alone what Buffy or Willow might do.

But I have faith in this and in Lisa. Unlike some other writters that shall remain nameless, DESPITE their so-called officialness, I know Lisa will do right by us.

Of course there is still angst and fear. Hell, "Tears of the Goddess" had me freaking out there towards the end! But good stuff is also coming.

Forgot about Tara in Baywatch red. Our little Willow has a dirty little mind! Gotta love her.

Still a couple of ends to tidy up too. The evil witches are still after her, Amy, and closure on the Brianna story.

This has been one hell of a ride!

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:56 pm 
Lisa,
Just wanted to thank you for making me feel and think about things that I would rather not. It really is helpful and comforting in a way that I hadn't realized before.

Willow's got a real naughty mind. How I love that! You are gonna give us that scene in the pool, right?

Can't figure out how you are going to bring them all out of this, but I have absolute faith in your devotion to Willow and Tara.
Thanks again and lotsa hugs your way.
Kris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:02 pm 
hey Lisa, Good job on the story so far. Also I liked that fact that when the Keeper was "draining" Tara, Willow's first reaction was knocking the hell out of her the old fashion way...a knuckle sandwich and not Dark Magic. Although I have a few questions that have comed to mind. 1) What is the importance of Cassie's viewing of the Darkness shrinking when Willow drew near Tara? 2)How was Willow not affected by the Keeper's first Dark Magic spell? 3)How can Giles be an asshole? 4)And is there anyway that Willow can be more perverted..lol..I mean pirate fantasies, "cooling Tara off" and now Baywatch (j/k go Willow be a perv..lol). Anywho....great update and keep up the great work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next