The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just a piece of Fluff I wrote
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 6:42 pm 
WOLFB8
Blessed Wannabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I wrote the following after a discussion on another board where someone was complaining about how there's not enough sex between Willow and Tara. Oh and about the rumoured cut scene in Blood Ties where Willow was suppose to have licked icing off Tara's finger.
It's the first and only thing I've ever written so if it sucks you've been warned!

(the following belongs to those in charge of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

"BUFFY
Maybe it's time for a new tradition:
birthdays without boyfriends. It can
be just as fun.

WILLOW
Preaching to the choir, here, baby.

TARA
Yeah, some of my best -
(seeing something)
Oh God…

Others follow Tara's look. The room goes silent as the happy gives way to horror.

Dawn is standing on the other side of the room. She holds her hand out, blood dripping from a gash across her palm. The birthday cake knife she used to inflict the wound hangs limply in her other hand"
(Okay now the rest of this is mine!*EG*)
Tara could no longer restrain herself as she realized that with everyone's attention diverted to Dawn this was her chance to indulge in her secret shame. Her hand crept towards the leftover Birthday cake, as her eyes shifted left to right nervously making sure no one was looking. As the others rushed over to help Dawn, Tara quickly grabbed the cake and hid it behind her back. With everyone distracted by what was going on in the hallway she took the opportunity to tell Willow she was leaving because Buffy, Dawn, and their mother should really be alone right now. Before Willow could answer Tara had run out the door hiding the cake as best she could.
Willow turned and saw Tara running down the dark sidewalk, she sighed and thought how she'd have to check on her girlfriend later as she knew the sight of blood made the blonde witch queasy. But right now making sure Dawn was okay was her top priority, Tara could wait.

SCENE- Tara's Dorm Room

Tara slowly opened the door to her room, being careful not to drop her illbegotten prize. She put the cake down on the nightstand, then turned and moved to shut the door making sure to lock it. Her eyes never left the birthday cake as she removed her shirt, and bra.... then after thinking for a moment she removed her skirt as well leaving her in nothing but a pair of red lace and silk panties. Willow had insisted on getting those for her one day when they had walked by Victoria's Secret and Tara had commented on how good Willow looked in lingerie.
She moved towards the cake, the anticipation was almost too much to bare as her fingers slide into the icing and sent shivers up and down her spine. Tara picked up the cake making sure to get icing all over her hands and slowly slid it up and down her arms. As the cake began to crumble she took the leftover icing and rubbed it liberally over her breasts.
From behind her came a startled voice....
"TARA?"
Tara whirled around shocked to see Willow standing in the doorway with a key in her hand.
Ah I'd say to be continued but I think the rest might get me banned.

------------------
"And I think I'm kinda Gay!"

woodenstakegirl
Floating Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*lol* I can't stop laughing at this one. hahahahaha! This has to be the weirdest fanfic I've ever read. Way to go! hehe.
*Rochelle*

imperfectly
Floating Rose

Wow. Cake fetishes. That’s different…
But just think of the fun that could happen during cleanup.

------------------
“Sassy eggs.”

scylla
Floating Rose

This was hysterical!! I want to know what happens next! Not that my imagination didn't already take me there...

WOLFB8
Blessed Wannabe

Tnanks Rochelle I think....*BG* It's meant as a joke cause I recently found out some people are complaining that Willow and Tara aren't sexual enough. Glad you liked it!
Imperfectly I've already been asked on another board I go to for an explanation of the cleanup! I may write it yet but it'll have to be read through e-mail cause I'd hate to leave anything out!

Scylla I don't think I can write a version that won't result in getting banned, BUT I'm gonna see what I come up with tonight and tommorrow and if it's even remotely okay I'll ee it to who ever wants it.

Thanks for the compliments ya'll!

------------------

woodenstakegirl
Floating Rose

Hey WOLFB8, it was totally a compliment. I really enjoyed it!
*Rochelle*

Catwoman
Willowhand

LOL! hehehe, we've got 'Blood Ties' airing over here tonight and now i'm probably going to burst out laughing in that serious scene.
------------------
"Meow"- Miss Kitty Fantastico, 'Family'.

WOLFB8
Blessed Wannabe

Thanks again Rochelle.
Catwoman will you be watching it with anyone else? Cause if so I'm thinking it's gonna be really hard for you to explain why you're laughing!

------------------

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

OH, you'd never get banned for that he he he he he he
Just maybe link to it, I can put it up somewhere else for you or I know a good place to submit naughty fic

WbBuffyfan00
Willowhand

OH MY GOD....I will be laughing about this at inappropriate times for quite a while!
-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon

That was great WOLFB8, you definitely have to continue it. I want to know what happens next, although my imagination is already in overdrive.

WOLFB8
Blessed Wannabe

I don't know Xita, I tend to have a VERY vivid imagination where Willow/Tara and icing are concerned! If I write the next part(I have to say if cause I'm not really a writer so I don't know if I COULD write the rest) I'd really appreciate it if you could help me find a place to put it. Thanks for the offer.
Thanks Amy I'm glad I could amuse you!

Roxton I'm trying to work on it right now but it may take a couple of days. DANG! I wrote that in like half an hour this afternoon after someone said they'd love to see an icing scene, and now I have a deadline! Cause we can't be leaving Tara there all covered in icing for every ya know.

------------------

[This message has been edited by xita (edited May 15, 2001).]

Puff
Cool Monster Fighter

LOL Wolfb8 I shall sit here and chuckle about that a lot today. Must go and watch Blood ties again, I'm sure I will see it in a different light now.

Pixie-Muso
Doll's eye crystal

Oh! Gosh that was funny!
[This message has been edited by Pixie-Muso (edited May 16, 2001).]

*Willow*
Floating Rose

HEY!
Very strange, very funny and very good!
What happens next?! I wanna see the end!

------------------
"You two are the two, who are the two, I'm just the other one"

Willow, "The Yoko Factor"

*Willow*

WOLFB8
Blessed Wannabe

Thanks Puff!
I'm glad you thought so Pixie-Muso.

*Willow* I'm working on what happens next and just exactly how much I can get away with before I get in trouble!

------------------