The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top 10 Suggestions for those missing the wildfeed
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 5:55 pm 
TheBlisteringFool
Blessed Wannabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you suffering from wildfeed withdrawl? Here are some handy tips to pass the time until it arrives.
10. Go outside into the sunshine. This is quite safe, remember vampires don`t like the daylight.
9. Try meeting some actual people. Many of them are quite harmless, and most of them won`t run away when you approach.
8. Read a book. I understand that there are several Buffy related publications available.
7. Put chopsticks into the mouths of the kids next door. Chase after them saying "I am the Slayer, I`m going to stake you". Parental permission is advised.
6. Think up some witty `There is no number six` variations.
5. Does this whole `There is no number six` thing still stump you? Borrow your brother`s Monty Python albums to research it`s origins. Don`t laugh out loud, in case someone mistakes you for a fellow Python fan. These people are weird & obsessive, which will come as a shock to Buffy fans.
4. Take your action figures & stage your own Buffy puppet theatre.
3. You realise that #4 was a joke? Because if you took them out of the packaging, they`re no longer `collectable`! You wouldn`t eat dinner off your Princess Diana memorial plate collection, would you? D`OH! Go immediately to your local sci-fi dungeon & buy some replacements.
2. Still struggling? Try making up your own wildfeed summary. "It is revealed that the guy from internal affairs and the Colombian hitman are hell-brothers. The gang rushes off to warn the Pope"
1. If none of the above work, drink enough vodka to pass out until tomorrow, when you will wake up as fresh as a daisy, ready to read the wildfeed summary.

This has been a public service announcement.

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlisteringFool those were absolutely hilarious.

Ginner
Nether World Anchor

Hee, hee. ROTFL.
But somethings puzzeling me.

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlisteringFool:
9. Try meeting some actual people. Many of them are quite harmless, and most of them won`t run away when you approach.
8. Read a book.

People? Books? What are those? I'm confused.

tommo
Big Pineapple

I went to the supermarket and asked if they had a life I could buy. They didn't. So I came home and switched on my computer. And here I am....again...
------------------
"I like money better than people. People can so rarely be exchanged for goods and/or services."

Rane
Willowhand

brilliant!

tommo
Big Pineapple

What is, getting a life? Not that..um...I'd know anything about that...
------------------
"I like money better than people. People can so rarely be exchanged for goods and/or services."

provocativestrike
unregistered posted April 30, 2001 18:54
this is just so incredibly funny!!

Dr.G
Gay Now!

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon

I may have to try #1 in order to stay spoiler free, although I'd have to change vodka to scotch.

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

You can still have a puppet show with the dolls in the boxes. You know make the boxes walk by tilting them from side to side.

Catwoman
Willowhand

I ThiNk thE voDka ShoTS wEre A gOod IdEa. Uh-Oh

GODisTigger
Blessed Wannabe

quote:
Are you suffering from wildfeed withdrawl? Here are some handy tips to pass the time until it arrives.
4. Take your action figures & stage your own Buffy puppet theatre.
3. You realise that #4 was a joke? Because if you took them out of the packaging, they`re no longer `collectable`! You wouldn`t eat dinner off your Princess Diana memorial plate collection, would you? D`OH! Go immediately to your local sci-fi dungeon & buy some replacements.

That's why I always buy two!

D

WannaBlessedBe
Blessed Wannabe

quote:

8. Read a book.

Oh god, so funny...thanks for the laugh!

------------------
Buffy: "So not stellar, hunh?"
Willow: "Talk! All talk. Blah, blah, Gaia, blah, blah, moon, menstrual life force power thingy. You know, after a couple of sessions I was hoping we would get into something real but..."
Buffy: "No actual witches in your witch group."
Willow: "No, bunch of wanna-blessed-bes. You know, nowadays every girl with a henna tatoo and a spice rack thinks she's a sister to the dark ones."

Thassa
Doll's eye crystal

I loved this list, especially #4 and #3.

tommo
Big Pineapple

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
You can still have a puppet show with the dolls in the boxes. You know make the boxes walk by tilting them from side to side.

Xita, you've been spending *way* too much time alone...I worry about you sometimes...

------------------

Halcyon
Cool Monster Fighter

I like #1 and #2....so if I do #2 after #1, I wonder what the effects are...
and the action figures...no one touches them but me! and the only ones that are ever opened are. hmm. 'none of them actually.

Tommo...*you* are spending way too much time on your own....

Puff
Cool Monster Fighter

lol Blistering fool, I loved the list. Buffy fans are of course not obsessive or weird...well we're not weird at least.

shazza
Cool Monster Fighter

What do you mean wierd and obsessive? Nothing like a group of people that would post 7 pages on a spoiler thread agonising over the lack of spoilers! I am glad we are not wierd and obsessive at all!!
But one of the funniest things I have read in ages!!

tommo
Big Pineapple

Halcyon, as my stalker you are supposed to *agree* with me....not point out the obvious...doh!
------------------

Halcyon
Cool Monster Fighter

Heya Tommo...I'm back.
and nope, I'm sorry, you do *not* spend too much time, you spend that time with your computer. my apologies.
now about agreeing with you...of course ..ahem, I concur with your opinion about Xita, she needs to spend that time with the kitten board heehee.

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

I like the way you think Halcyon