The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am cured! I require the boys! [A game]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:21 am 
So, a friend of mine introduced me to the delights of translating Buffy & Angel script excerpts into another language and then back into English using the Babelfish translator. The results are a lot of fun, as witnessed by this extract from 'Once More, With Feeling':
PASTURE: check those cords you out.
TARE: What? (revolutions for looking) are Wh-What it regarding?
PASTURE: Hotness of you, doofus.
TARE: Those boys really thought that I was hot? (views back at them again)
PASTURE: Completely.
TARE: OH my God. I am cured! I require the boys!
[Interestingly enough, 'Willow' is translated as 'Pasture'.]
Or this, from 'I Was Made To Love You', translated from English to Italian and back again:
GILES: And you are sure that it was a robot? BUFFY: Absolutely.
CESALPINA: Well, practically it has made " to stamp the plastic modeled genuine " on its ass.
[Giles and the salice gives the looks to it.]
CESALPINA: As soon as... tryin ' a small talk piccante. (sorrisi of the salice)

And I love the way that Giles' dialogue stays practically intact....

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to translate Willow or Tara dialogue into another language then back again, and share the results with us.

*reposted from the Pens Board by WillTara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:22 am 
This is fun! Here's 'Under your Spell' translated to Italian and back again.

I have not never lived my life in shadow the sun on my face has not seemed therefore sad benchè you calculated that that hour was my place I am bathed in the light something I am not hardly of right I am under your period how much otherwise I could be anyone that would notice it? It is magical I can say to as the regulated ones carried liberations me outside therefore easy I have inasmuch as alcoholic and the bewitched fascinations a world in the air I have always taken for assigned I was that only but your most luminous one polished pontenza here than there is ne I have known I am under your period nothing can farlo hardly has taken my spirit to you with you have worked your fascinations finally I have known therefore well that all he has dreammed you were to align you render it the moon to the tide complete that I can ritenerlo to the inside Are under your period that is raised as the sea pulled towards you I break off myself therefore helplessly that with every swell lost in the dissemination ecstacy under my tree of the salice you render it suit the urged ones to completarlo the urged ones to completarlo it you render suit

------------------
"It's so pretty, can I have one?"

~Tara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:22 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Tara's Psychic Fairy:
I am under your period how much otherwise I could be anyone that would notice it

hm...

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
Convention review site
quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:23 am 
okay i had 2 try this i translate the classic from english 2 italian and back again
willow: i just like having something thats you know mine
Tara: I am you know
Willow: What?
Tara:Yours

ad i got...

Salice: I hardly appreciate to have something that is right, you I know, I extract.
Cesalpina: They are you I know the
salice: Which thing?
Cesalpina: Yours

this is so funny. everyone's gotta try it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:23 am 
From 'Who Are You' (English/Italian/English)

"I-it-it's kind of like astral projection. It's very intense. I'd have to be your anchor, keep you on this plane."

"I-it-it kind like of projection astral. It is much intense one. I would have to be your anchorage, I maintain them on this airplane."

hee hee!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:19 am 
Hey, these things are very funny. Ok, i got the tummy scene from "the body" (english/spanish/english)

"Oh Baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it, when I ... stop explaining things"

to...

"The Oh, baby, wanted that tummy rubbed his? It has taste of him when stopped of I... that explains things"

*lol*

------------------
"You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?" Mouse asks.
"No, I'm Paulie in love with Tory," Paulie replies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:32 am 
Ok, New Moon Rising, the famous Extraflamey-scene into German and then back into English. Believe me, the German translation was a blast...

(Cut to Tara in her darkened dorm room, looking out the window. There's a
knock on the door. She gets up to answer it. It's Willow, holding a candle.)
WILLOW: No candles? Well, I brought one. It's extra flamey.
(Tara doesn't say anything. Willow steps forward and gives her the candle,
closes the door behind herself.)
WILLOW: Tara, I have to tell you...
TARA: No, I-I understand. You have to be with the person you l-love.
WILLOW: (smiles) I am.
(Tara looks amazed.)
TARA: You mean...
WILLOW: I mean. (pause) Okay?
TARA: Oh, yes.
WILLOW: I feel horrible about everything I put you through. A-and I'm gonna
make it up to you. Starting right now.
TARA: (starts to smile) Right now?
(Willow smiles and nods. Tara blows out the candle.)

(cut to tare in their colluded dormraum, looking from the window. There is a knocking on the door. She rises, in order to answer it. It is the pasture and holds a candle.) on, PASTURE: No candles? Well I caught up. It is Extraflamey. (tare does not say nothing. The forward of pasture job steps and you give, close the candle the door behind), to PASTURE: Tare, I must explain to you..., TARE: No., II understand. They must be with the person you l-love. PASTURE: (smile) am I. (tare looks surprised), TARE: They mean..., PASTURE: I mean (BREAK) o.k.? TARE: OH -. PASTURE: I believe that terriblly over everything I pass through you. Ein-und I will form it up to you. At the moment begin. TARE: (starts for smile) at the moment? (pasture-smile and kopfnicken. Tare burns from the candle.) through,

Oh, I just found a really nice one from Tabula Rasa..German/English then English/German...

Xander and Anya flee into the bedroom leaving Tara and Willow alone.

TARA: Do you think I'm stupid? I know you used that spell on me.
WILLOW: Tara, I'm sorry, I-
TARA: Don't! Just ... don't. (shakes head) There's nothing you can say.
WILLOW: Tara, I didn't mean to-
TARA: To what? Violate my mind like that? How could you, Willow? How could you after what Glory did to me?
WILLOW: Violate you? I ... I-I didn't ... mean anything like that, I-I, I just wanted us not to fight any more. I love you.
TARA: If you don't wanna fight, you don't fight. You don't use magic to make a fight disappear.
WILLOW: But I-I just wanted to make things better. Better for us.
TARA: But you don't get to decide what is better for us, Will. We're in a relationship, we are supposed to decide together.
WILLOW: Okay. I'm ... I realize I, I did it wrong.
TARA: You did it the way you're doing everything. When things get rough, you ... you don't even consider the options. You just ... you just do a spell. It's not good for you, Willow. And it's not what magic is for.
WILLOW: (anxious) But I ... I just wanna help people.
TARA: Maybe that's how it started, but ... you're helping yourself now, fixing things to your liking. Including me.
WILLOW: Tara, no!

Tara looks away. Beat.

TARA: (tearfully) I don't think this is gonna work.
WILLOW: Hey. It is, i-it's working. (Tara just looks at her, looks down) Tara, please. I need you, baby. I need you. I don't need magic, I-I don't, I ... let me prove it to you, okay? I, I will go a month without doing any magic. I won't do a single spell. I swear.

Tara looks at her, nods.

TARA: Go a week. One week without magic.
WILLOW: (excited) Fine. Fine, that's easy!
TARA: (nods, not convinced) Go a week, and then we'll see.

Willow's face falls.

TARA: I don't know, I just ... think we both need some ... I don't know, space. (Willow looks upset) Oh, I can't believe I'm saying this.
WILLOW: Are you saying you're gonna leave me?

Xander and Anya flee into the bedroom, tare abandoned and in alone-feast. TARE: Do you think me are stupid? I know that you used that spell on me. PASTURE: Tare, I, i TARE am sad: not! Even one... don't. (vibration heading) there is nothing, which you can say. PASTURE: I meant tare not to TARE: To what? Hurt do you mean understanding like that? How know did you, pasture? How could you after, which did fame to me? PASTURE: Do they hurt it? I..., II not... Means anything like that, II, I did not require even to us more not somehow fight. I love you. TARE: If you did not like to fight, did not fight. They do not use magic, in order to let a fight disappear. PASTURE: But II even wanted to form things better. Improve for us. TARE: But you received not to decide which for us is better, will. We are in a relation, we are together to decide. PASTURE: O.k.. I is..., I carry out I, I it falsely. TARE: They did it the way, which you do everything. If things keep rough, regard... It not even the options. It even... They do an even spell. It is not good for you, pasture. For and it is not, which is magic. PASTURE: (procured) however I..., I would like to help even peoples. TARE: Possibly is that, how it began, but... you help yourselves now, attachment things to your liking. Inclusively I. PASTURE: Tare, No.! Tare looks away. Impact. TARE: (tearfully) I do not think that this will operate. PASTURE: Hey. It is operating, I it. (tare regards it straight, looks down), tare, asks. I need you, baby. I need they I not magic, II, do not need I... let me her for you check, okay? I, I goes one month, without doing any magic. I do not do an individual spell. I swear. Tare regards it, nods. TARE: Go one week. One week without magic. PASTURE: (excited) fine. That is simple finely! TARE: (heading-nod, not convinced) go one week, and then we see. Cases of face of the pasture. TARE: I white, I even... do not think us both necessity some..., I do not know to lock. (pasture views disturbed) -, I can not believe OH that I this legend. PASTURE: Do you say you me will leave?

------------------
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Marie Curie-

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:32 am 
Here's a funny one from the beginning of Family: WILLOW: Tell me a story.
TARA: Okay. Once upon a time, there was, um ... a kitty. She was very little, and she was all alone, and nobody wanted her.
WILLOW: This is a very upsetting story.
TARA: Oh, oh, but it gets better.
TARA: 'Cause one day the kitty was running around in the street and a man came, and swooped her up...
TARA: And took her to the pound.
TARA: And at the pound there were lots of other kitties, and there were puppies, and some ferrets...
WILLOW: Were there dolphins?
TARA: Yes. Many dolphins at the pound.
WILLOW: Or was there a camel?
TARA: There was the front of a camel. A half camel.
WILLOW: Did the kitty get chosen by some nice people?
TARA: Well, now you ruined the ending.

But translate to french and back to english:

WILLOW: Tell me a history.
TARED: Ok. It was once, there was, UM... a kitty. It was very small, and it was all alone, and nobody wanted it.
WILLOW: It is a history very of disturbance. TARED: Ah, OH, but suit him better.
TARED: the ' cause one day the kitty functioned around in the street and a man came, and swooped to the top of...
TARED: And carried it to book.
TARED: And with book there was a good number of others kitties, and there were pups, and some pipe cleaners...
De WILLOW: Were dolphins there?
TARA: Yes. Many dolphins with book.
WILLOW: Or was there a camel?
TARED: There was before camel. Half of camel.
Do WILLOW: Did what the kitty obtain selected by some nice people?
TARED: Well, now you ruined the end.

[This message has been edited by supermus (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:54 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Scout*:
"I would have to be your anchorage, I maintain them on this airplane."

Ooh, Tara's an airplane mechanic... quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:17 am 
ok, here's the end scene from Hush. (from English to Mandarin to English again)
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again.
I'I'd seen you in the group, the wicca group you were... you were
different than them. I mean they didn't seem to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to,
She um, she had a lot of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not {{li}}.. I don't have much in the way of power."
She smiles.
Willow: "Really, I mean most of my potions come out soup
Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment.
Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.

Willow: " you there seeks my?"
Tara: " I think we prefer to be able to do the incantation - cause the person to converse again. I'I'd sees you in this group, the wicca group you is... you compared to them is different. I mean they have not seemed know... the "
willow: Do " what they discuss. "
Tara: " I think if they see the sorceress they to run another way. "
she smile and smile.
Willow: How long does " have you practices?" Tara: " always, I mean, because of I um, is young... I, my mother uses in, her um, she have many strengths, looks like you. " willow: " Oh I are not { { lithium } }. I have not used the strength way. "
she smile.
Willow: " truly, I mean are greatly many I the evil spirit medicine comes besides the soup... to spell the deviation besides, the friend locates in the danger... I definite is ÙŽ– specially. "
Tara: " does not have, you are. The "
willow to thinks highly of the smile. Tara hesitantly smiles, then smile.

This is a fun game!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:18 am 
I translated my signature quote 'so hard to believe that this hot mama yama came from humble geek infested roots'

In German - English:
so strongly to believe dab this heibe mamayama of humble geek came, troubled roots

Mmmmmm

------------------
WILLOW-
'So hard to believe such a hot mama yama came from humble geek-infested roots.'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:35 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalita:
Ooh, Tara's an airplane mechanic...

heh.quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:05 am 
I just like the fact that there were pipe cleaners at the pound.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.

[This message has been edited by AutumnT (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:21 am 
Here is one more from Family! It's in the end, the dancing scene...:

Willow: I still can't believe you didn't tell me about your family and all that.
Tara: I was just afraid if you saw the kind of people I came from, you wouldn't wanna be anywhere near me.
Willow: See... that's where you're a dummy. I think about... what you grew up with, and... then I look at what you are... it makes me proud. It makes me love you more.

English/German/English:

Pasture: I cannot still believe that her not me over your family and everything the avowed. Tare: I had, if you did not see the type of the people, which I came of, you wanna would be everywhere close to me even fear. Pasture: See... that is, where you are a mockup. With I think on..., you grew up to what, and... then regard I, which you form... it me are proud. It educates me to love you more.

Hmm, educate Willow to love Tara?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:45 am 
The funny thing is that in the scene in "Dead Things" when Willow and Tara meet, the translation is the following:
"There's a monkey problem?"
suddenly transforms into "Is there a drop hammer problem?-Only if you expand not first."
And "Light reading" magically changes into a charming "Bright measured value."

But yeah, pipe cleaners at the pound are m favorite so far.

------------------
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Marie Curie-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:55 am 
aladdin:

Actually, my favorite so far is from that ``Dead Things'' scene, via German. When Xander leaves the scene, ``Xander goes into the store.'' becomes . . .

``Xander enters into the memory.''

What a way to exit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:00 am 
literary exterminator, you are right, that's a really nice line.
I was just so surprised when they came up with the drop hammer problem..and when Willow and Tara talk to each other in formal German, with "Sie"...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:36 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatic:
"It educates me to love you more."

Willow is such a knowledge gal. Maybe she's majoring in 'Tara' at UC Sunnydale.

quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:15 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Scout:
Willow is such a knowledge gal. Maybe she's majoring in 'Tara' at UC Sunnydale.

sound good!

------------------
"You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?" Mouse asks.
"No, I'm Paulie in love with Tory," Paulie replies
quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:43 pm 
Okay it's not W/T, but here's a song from the Musical. Can you guess which one?

--------------------------
'Inside peace remaining', Joss side of Whedon

VERSE1
I like this many year died before.
It impression it will be able to manufacture to me
which it spreads out is not to be like this intelligence.
And you are with I and it comes to peel the thing, why,
it goes out and I think that it holds last.

VERSE 2

What you whom it thinks shyly feel it spreads out, it is threatened.
And the ones which you whom it spreads out love is not a possibility of talking, the possibility they treating it spreads out the fact that it is not, it holds.
It whispers inside the male ear which dies,
it does not manufacture it in realness.

VERSE3

That the company but it does me wanna playing, ' the cause which is with you touches to me, I see is a possibility of talking more.
And it goes out and in you in order only to die, I sayin ' stay far am with the enemy.
And in me it rests make inside peace.

CHORUS
In me it rests make inside peace, in me it gets a E for sleep, make.
It has my love in me and it goes, it buries make inside the hole six infantries from the deep place.
I but there is a possibility of putting my main body lower part me it will be able to discover a fortune emission with my sweetness.
In me it rests make like this inside peace.

VERSE4
You put out the flag and spreads out the fact that it gets the slave whom it does, it holds and the love which is legitimate divides your thought the misbehave which it spreads out.
Until you, me are tellin ' you, the standstill which visits my grave and in me it rests make inside peace.

BRIDGE
It goes out and when it goes, I will be extensive but I hold the fact that possession toy it follows the male whom i like.
It is from betrayer here on my breast lower part and continuously you guesses sees it hurts to me until now little more.
When seven there is my heart, it will break my breast, they in the place.
Is the possibility I seeing but and it is a unimpressed which it spreads out to be like this there is all to I, leave

CHORUS

In me it rests make inside peace, in me it gets a E for sleep, make.
It has my love in me and it goes, it buries make inside the hole six infantries from the deep place.
I but there is a possibility of putting my main body lower part me it will be able to discover a fortune emission with my sweetness. In me it rests make inside peace.
It rests make why inside your peace in me?

------------------
I haven't had sex... I'm a nice girl from Alabama who lives with her mom.
-Amber Benson

Slain by Buffy ¦ Buffy Fan Art

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:47 pm 
Under Her Spell, that would be Spike's song 'Rest in Peace'. [Just re-watched the musical today.] Oh, and some of the translations so far are frickin' hilarious! I knew this would be fun.
Wasn't sure if this thread would be more appropriate for here or the Pens board, so thanks to the mods for transplanting.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 2:00 pm 
Correct, of course. I don't know where "In me it gets an E for sleep" came from - though this version does sound like Spike's on drugs.

This is fun. Some well-known Willow and Tara quotes which have been done before, except I'm doing English/Korean/English!

'I am yours'-

Willow: I will split the thats silence which only you know mine
Tara: Cack, I you am the Willow which it holds,
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.

'Extra flamey'-

(The her which it sees from the window in the dorm plan which is dark in the Tara cut. The scull khu it is to the door. She until answer back gets it. When it catches the candle, pe tu the tree. Is)
The Willow: Candle? Well, I brought one thing. It is an extra flamey.
(Tara anyone it hangs but it does not talk. The next Willow phase in her after her oneself who closes the candle, the door. It gives)
The Willow: The Tara, I will be extensive, it talked, must do...
Tara: Negation, I understands. The person whom it spreads out and your I love must do.
Willow: (Smile) am I.
(Tara all of a sudden glow crab. It sees)
The Tara: It spreads out, it means...
Willow: I mean (rest) well?
Tara: Ohio, it is like that.
Willow: From the first when I will be extensive until end putting all it referred and I feel the fact that. And I until you the gonna it it manufactures. The rain and dew now start.
Tara: Now (the thing authorization start which will smile) right?
(The Willow smiles and virtue it happens. Tara from candle. It blows.)

Yep. Ohio is just like that.

"Oh my God! I'm cured! I want the boys!" comes out as "Ohio my shoes! I am treated! The boy by me it wants!"

[This message has been edited by Under Her Spell (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:21 pm 
quote:
The rain and dew now start.

Well, this is probably accurate.

These are cracking me up. Ohio!

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.

[This message has been edited by AutumnT (edited February 16, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:26 pm 
Oh my lord, Mary-Jane I love you for starting this thread. People are staring at me because I'm laughing at a computer, but I don't care.

Remember this from "Checkpoint"?

WILLOW: Questions, great.
TARA: W-we can answer questions.
NIGEL: Good. I need to know a little bit more about the Slayer, and about the both of you. Your relationship, whatever you can tell me.
TARA: O-o-our relationship?
WILLOW: We're friends.
TARA: Good friends.
WILLOW: Girlfriends, actually.
TARA: Yes, we're girlfriends.
WILLOW: We're in love. We're...lovers. Lesbian, gay-type lovers.
NIGEL: I meant your relationship with the Slayer.
TARA: Um, just good friends.

Here ya go, English/French/English (it actually made complete sense when initially translated into French, it was the translation back that worked the magick).

WILLOW: Questions, large.
TARED: W let us can answer we questions.
NIGEL: Good. I must know a little more about the killer, and all two you. Your report/ratio, that which you can say to me.
TARED: O-O-our report/ratio?
WILLOW: We are friends.
TARED: Good friends.
WILLOW: Girl friends, really.
TARED: Yes, we are girl friends.
WILLOW: We are in the love. We are... the in love ones. Lesbian, in love with merry-type.
NIGEL: I wanted to say your relationship with the killer.
TARED: UM, right friendly goods.

[This message has been edited by Dazey (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:34 pm 
LOL, Dazey! "We are the in love ones" - that's pretty cute! Reminds me of something, actually, but I can't think what.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:24 pm 
Oh.Dear.God Im sitting at the computer eating my collar trying not to laugh to loudly cause everyone else is sleeping, I almost woken everyone up with my manic giggle at "Ohio" , but especially:

WILLOW: Girl friends, really.
TARED: Yes, we are girl friends.
WILLOW: We are in the love. We are... the in love ones. Lesbian, in love with merry-type.
NIGEL: I wanted to say your relationship with the killer.
TARED: UM, right friendly goods.

in love with the merry-type....hell yeah *giggle*
ladies and gents meet my new sig (if u dont mind Dazey, I know u dont own it or owt, but I have to ask, cause I feel guilty just nicking it...Im weird like that!)

[This message has been edited by DISASTERAREA (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:10 pm 
Okay, I didn't see a Willowhand entry, so here goes - English/German/English:

TARA: I just ... keep thinking how cool it would be, if we got a real psychic to sit up here and read fortunes and stuff.
WILLOW: You should do it.
TARA: Not me. But, but I'd love to, to watch and learn. From someone who's really good, you know?
WILLOW: You're really good. (holds out her hands) I'll prove it. Here, do me.
Tara nods and sits, putting down the cards, taking one of Willow's hands. Willow watches her study it.
TARA: Hmm.
WILLOW: What do you see?
TARA: Willow hand.
They both smile.

TARE: Straight lines... Maintenance I, which thinks, how cool he would be, if we received a real psychological, in order to sit here above and to read fortunes and material.
PASTURE: They should do it.
TARE: Not I. But, but I would love, would monitor and would learn. Of someone, which is really good, you know?
PASTURE: **time-out** they be (influence from it hand) I check they real good. Here you do me. Tare nods and sits and sits down down the cards and takes one of hands of the pasture. Pasture monitors its study it.
TARE: Hmm.
PASTURE: What do you see?
TARE: Pasture hand. It both smile.

Somehow 'pasture hand' still sounds sexy.

[This message has been edited by Scout (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:12 pm 
I took Willow babble from Buffy vs Dracula when she's talking to Giles.

Willow: I guess...now that I know there's something to know I can't not know just because I'm afraid somebody'll know I know...you know?

From English to Korean and then back again

Willow: Now only... It spreads out and the somebody'll holding the fact that I hold the fact that it holds it goes out and because is a afraid the inside thing nothing en goes out and being that it holds, it goes out and I which am not the possibility of knowing guess?

And the beginings of the fight in Tough Love

Tara: No, please, if I... I mean, tell me if I said something wrong. Otherwise I know I'll say it again, probably often and in public.

From English to Korean and then back again

tara: The I.., negation, it will go out please and silence it will split to be incorrect, when it talks, I mean in in me, i talk. When it is not like that, it goes out and, the company thread to be same and I hold the fact that it will talk it inside air at any time.

------------------
Kind of an unusual name. There's hardly any except Warren Beatty and, you know, President Harding. It's probably not either of them.
~Willow in IWMTLY

Love is like a dead fish: That may sound unromantic, but no one has disagreed with me yet.
-Jim Hibbeler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:27 pm 
tyche, this is the coolest thread, thank you for starting it!

OK, here's the "I'm a breast gal myself" scene into Japanese and back:

---------

Buffy: Hello!
Willow: Buffy?
Buffy: Yup, it's me and I brought dinner. Deep fried chicken parts, I hope you're....hungry. You already eat?
Giles: No. Well, yes obviously.
Dawn: We didn't know when you'd be coming back.
Buffy: It's okay, more for me.
Tara: I don't know about everybody else, but I would love some chicken.
Giles: Yes, as would I.
Dawn: I'll take a drumstick.
Willow: I'm a breast gal myself...but then again you knew that.

---------

Buffy: Today!
ƒ„ƒiƒM: Buffy?
Buffy: That of the Yup was I, I brought dinner. The chicken where you... being the.hungry are deep and were fried desires me, you divide. Do you eat already?
the Giles: No. It is good, is clearly.
Dawn: We did not know whether also hole each other had come the ‚Ç ‚Á ‚Ä.
Buffy: That is acceptance namely because of me mainly.
Tara: I do not know in other things concerning everyone, but, the chicken is loved.
Giles: The I
Dawn way, it is,: I take bowl condition nuclear projection.
ƒ„ƒiƒM: I the chest gallon am yourself myself, but, in addition you had known that.

------

explodes with glee oh lordy me, it's really just too much. And now, thanks to Enigmatic, I finally have a sig!

More, people, more!

------------------
PASTURE: See... that is, where you are a mockup. With I think on..., you grew up to what, and... then regard I, which you form... it me are proud. It educates me to love you more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:36 pm 
‘Chest gallon’ is funny, but how the hell do you get ‘nuclear projection’ from ‘drumstick’? Obviously, translation software still has a long way to go!

Edited to Add: That's funny, D. Release, Anya, release! Isn't that what you say to a guard dog when it's attacked someone?

[This message has been edited by Scout (edited February 16, 2002).]