The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mini-Spoilers - S6E16 - "Hell's Bells"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:55 pm 
Zap2it has the press release episode description up:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Wedding Bells Ring on "BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER" (3/5/02)

"Hell's Bells" - A mysterious stranger puts ominous doubts into Xander's mind on the very eve of his nuptials, on BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, Tuesday, March 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

David Solomon directed the episode from a script by Rebecca Rand Kirshner.

On the day he is to wed, Xander is forced to rethink his decision to marry Anya when a bizarre old man shows him what their future together will be like.

RATING: TV14

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:06 pm 
Thanx for the min1 spoiler, im turning into a spoiler phine...this is not good. LOL! Hmm i wonder what the epi will be like, theyve been giving all these lil gay xander hints.....what it could happen....kinda, well you know the backstreet boys lunchbox, the blue glittery "boss of us" sign he made for willow. OK so maybe hes a lil feminine.. he always has been i know, but i had my theories about willow after dopplegangland...HEllow gay now!
But im probably wrong with xander.., but still, mini spoilers leave much specualtion.... oh or maybe hell be an evilmime! Sorry im in a weird mood today.

------------------
BabyWillow81: Danni look at this picture . Did You ever notice Amber benson hardly ever wears shoes? I mean they even protrayed her sholess in a scenes in the comic wanna blessed be....

Starrgazr9: ambers a "shoelessphine".
LOL

BabyWillow81: Hmmm Amber, mandy.....you in shower sandals....I must have a thing for "shoelessphines". LOL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:20 pm 
Isn't "Hell's Bells" like Zap2Its way to describe to episode's context and not the actual episode title?

Maybe I am wrong. I didn't think that had been confirmed that's all.

*hugs Autumn*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:30 pm 
I can't stop reading spoilers! What's wrong with me? That theory about Xander being gay had crossed my mind too and I think everyone elses. I think they were just trying to play his character like Chandler on Friends. You wonder sometimes, but usually only in a funny way because its obvious that he's attracted to women. And I very much doubt that Buffy would make two of its main characters gay. I'm really glad they chose to make Willow gay over Xander though because I remember Joss saying that he was going to have one of his characters question their sexuality in college and he wasn't sure which one until Seth decided to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:46 pm 
seems that you guys have forgotten about all the larry awkwardness i fond that part way funny.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:49 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by mat:
Isn't "Hell's Bells" like Zap2Its way to describe to episode's context and not the actual episode title?

No, it's the episode title sent out with the press release. Which is why it is in quotes. And it matches what we've been told the title is.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:49 pm 
Thanks Autumn, the wedding episode...finally.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:54 pm 
Is it wrong of me to click on this picture Every Single Time! http://zengurljen.net/chance/andyjamieber.jpg
quote:
------------------
BabyWillow81: Danni look at this picture . Did You ever notice Amber benson hardly ever wears shoes? I mean they even protrayed her sholess in a scenes in the comic wanna blessed be....

Starrgazr9: ambers a "shoelessphine".
LOL

BabyWillow81: Hmmm Amber, mandy.....you in shower sandals....I must have a thing for "shoelessphines". LOL

[/B]

[This message has been edited by drlloyd11 (edited February 15, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:43 am 
Thanks for the mini-spoiler. It will be interesting to see where the show takes these characters.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:06 am 
quote:
Originally posted by drlloyd11:
Is it wrong of me to click on this picture Every Single Time! http://zengurljen.net/chance/andyjamieber.jpg

I hadn't read the context of your post, i.e. you are looking at her bare feet. Cause I just clicked on the link and all I could see was Amber staring at something in Andy's pants , I know she's looking at the paper btw

[This message has been edited by xita (edited February 16, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:20 am 
*laughs* yeah xita...right
but Amber doesn't have any shoes there. bare feet. again.
maybe the image didn't load completely for ya.

[This message has been edited by KittyKo (edited February 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:20 pm 
quote:

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited February 17, 2002).]IP: LoggedBBOvenGuyStrong like an Amazon

posted February 17, 2002 23:32               

Say what? Anthony Stewart Head as Giles? When did they sneak him back into the country? Where were our spoiler pushers when they did?

Oh, that's right... they were busy telling us their latest gossip about Tara dying during sweeps...

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"
(...and Marti's rather fond of them, too...)

IP: Logged

posted February 17, 2002 23:32                Say what? Anthony Stewart Head as Giles? When did they sneak him back into the country? Where were our spoiler pushers when they did?

Oh, that's right... they were busy telling us their latest gossip about Tara dying during sweeps...

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"
IP: LoggedAutumnTSassy Eggs

posted February 17, 2002 23:34               

This is the second listing that has had ASH in it. I do so hope they are right. I miss Giles in a big Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp kinda way.

------------------
Autumn

posted February 17, 2002 23:34                This is the second listing that has had ASH in it. I do so hope they are right. I miss Giles in a big Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp kinda way.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.IP: LoggedThe RoseSassy Eggs

posted February 17, 2002 23:35               

Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Giles is back!!!!!!! I miss him soooo much. I hope this is accurate.

[This message has been edited by The Rose (edited February 17, 2002).]

posted February 17, 2002 23:35                Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

[This message has been edited by The Rose (edited February 17, 2002).]IP: LoggedWiccagrrlGay Now!

posted February 17, 2002 23:42               

I really, really hope that this is accurate. Giles so needs to be at the wedding. I can't really see anyone giving Anya away but him. And it's time. He's been gone for many eps now, major stuff has been happening. I want to see some W/G interaction- him finding out how far she's come. I'm probably setting myself up for some major disappointment, but I want to believe this is true.

------------------
Tracy

Hear that Baby? You're my always.

VILLOV
I troost yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!

TERA
It's nut leeke-a unytheeng ve'fe-a ifer --

VILLOV

posted February 17, 2002 23:42                I really, really hope that this is accurate. Giles so needs to be at the wedding. I can't really see anyone giving Anya away but him. And it's time. He's been gone for many eps now, major stuff has been happening. I want to see some W/G interaction- him finding out how far she's come. I'm probably setting myself up for some major disappointment, but I want to believe this is true.

------------------
Tracy

VILLOV

TERA

VILLOV
IP: LoggedThe RoseSassy Eggs

posted February 18, 2002 00:00               

Maybe Giles can knock some sense in to Buffy about Spike. I guess that will depend on if Buffy tells him or not.

posted February 18, 2002 00:00                Maybe Giles can knock some sense in to Buffy about Spike. I guess that will depend on if Buffy tells him or not.IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover

posted February 18, 2002 01:56               
quote:
Originally posted by BBOvenGuy:
Say what? Anthony Stewart Head as Giles? When did they sneak him back into the country? Where were our spoiler pushers when they did?

Our spoiler bringer AngelX (as opposed to spoiler pusher ) has had the guest star list up among the spoilers for this ep for a few days now. I hope it's true, a big personal scoobie event such as this should include Giles.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited February 18, 2002).]

quote:

Our spoiler bringer AngelX (as opposed to spoiler pusher ) has had the guest star list up among the spoilers for this ep for a few days now. I hope it's true, a big personal scoobie event such as this should include Giles.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited February 18, 2002).]quote:IP: LoggedTensaiFloating Rose

posted February 18, 2002 02:31               

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
I hope it's true, a big personal scoobie event such as this should include Giles.

Actually, he's been listed in the cast description for the entire season and all the official Press Releases that I have seen up until now have this boilerplate text

quote:
Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers, Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris, Alyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg, James Marsters as Spike, Emma Caulfield as Anya, Michelle Trachtenberg as Dawn Summers, Anthony Stewart Head as Rupert Giles and Amber Benson as Tara.

This is also the information that is tagged to the show at the beginning of each season for Electronic Guides. For example, I have a Wishlist on my Tivo for most of the Buffy stars. ASH appears in every episode that has aired this season according to it. If it's any consolation, last season Marc Blucas and Joyce Sutherland were listed for all the episodes.

Everything points to him not returning until much later in the season.

-Tensai

quote:
I hope it's true, a big personal scoobie event such as this should include Giles.

Actually, he's been listed in the cast description for the entire season and all the official Press Releases that I have seen up until now have this boilerplate text

quote:
Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers, Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris, Alyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg, James Marsters as Spike, Emma Caulfield as Anya, Michelle Trachtenberg as Dawn Summers, Anthony Stewart Head as Rupert Giles and Amber Benson as Tara.

This is also the information that is tagged to the show at the beginning of each season for Electronic Guides. For example, I have a Wishlist on my Tivo for most of the Buffy stars. ASH appears in every episode that has aired this season according to it. If it's any consolation, last season Marc Blucas and Joyce Sutherland were listed for all the episodes.

-Tensaiquote:quote:IP: LoggedAutumnTSassy Eggs

posted February 18, 2002 03:07               

quote:
Originally posted by Tensai:

Well everything except for the fact that TV Guide usually does not list characters that are not present in their write ups. Yeah, press releases often list all charaters, but TV Guide does not.

------------------
Autumn

quote:

Well everything except for the fact that TV Guide usually does not list characters that are not present in their write ups. Yeah, press releases often list all charaters, but TV Guide does not.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:IP: LoggedTensaiFloating Rose

posted February 18, 2002 03:28               

You've got a point there Autumn, though I do seem to recall that they've made mistakes like that in the past.

The only other thing that bugs me is that when they were filming the Wedding, he was being interviewed in England (saying that he wasn't sure when he would return).

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that they've managed to keep a return visit under wraps. Both Darla and Dru's return to Angel was pretty much unexpected.

-Tensai

posted February 18, 2002 03:28                You've got a point there Autumn, though I do seem to recall that they've made mistakes like that in the past.

The only other thing that bugs me is that when they were filming the Wedding, he was being interviewed in England (saying that he wasn't sure when he would return).

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that they've managed to keep a return visit under wraps. Both Darla and Dru's return to Angel was pretty much unexpected.

-TensaiIP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover

posted February 18, 2002 15:50               

quote:

Yeah I knew that, Marc Blucas, Seth Green kept on being listed in quite a few places for quite a little while after they were long gone as I recall, takes a while for some people to realize they have left. But this being in TV guide and being on AngelX' site makes me *hopeful* it may be true, as I said I feel this is the kind of episode Giles really should be part of, but of course ASH has to able to make it, I hope he did.

quote:

Yeah I knew that, Marc Blucas, Seth Green kept on being listed in quite a few places for quite a little while after they were long gone as I recall, takes a while for some people to realize they have left. But this being in TV guide and being on AngelX' site makes me *hopeful* it may be true, as I said I feel this is the kind of episode Giles really should be part of, but of course ASH has to able to make it, I hope he did.

quote:IP: LoggedAutumnTSassy Eggs

posted February 18, 2002 15:59               

quote:
But this being in TV guide and being on AngelX' site makes me *hopeful* it may be true

Especially since it does not list the entire cast including other folks we know are in the episode. If it were just a boilerplate cast list that would be one thing, but it is not. So to that I say "woo" followed by a rather enthusiastic "hoo".

bork bork bork.

------------------
Autumn

quote:
But this being in TV guide and being on AngelX' site makes me *hopeful* it may be true

Especially since it does not list the entire cast including other folks we know are in the episode. If it were just a boilerplate cast list that would be one thing, but it is not. So to that I say "woo" followed by a rather enthusiastic "hoo".

bork bork bork.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:IP: LoggedconcreteCool Monster Fighter

posted February 18, 2002 16:06               

quote:
Originally posted by Warduke:
Clem: James C. Leary.

Ahh, one of my faves! No doubt he'll have a "Good Party!"

------------------
It's not so much that I'm always right, it's just that I'm never wrong.....

[This message has been edited by concrete (edited February 18, 2002).]

quote:

------------------

[This message has been edited by concrete (edited February 18, 2002).]quote:IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover

posted February 18, 2002 16:14               

Oh Clem bless him, he was so cute in Older and Far Away, so cheerful.
I am glad I do not know him in real life though, the whole skin thing aside, can't stand cheerful people myself, somehow they make me look grumpy, which I never am of course , but on tv it's okay, especially as long as he agrees with Tara.

posted February 18, 2002 16:14                Oh Clem bless him, he was so cute in Older and Far Away, so cheerful.
I am glad I do not know him in real life though, the whole skin thing aside, can't stand cheerful people myself, somehow they make me look grumpy, which I never am of course , but on tv it's okay, especially as long as he agrees with Tara.

Here's the TV Guide episode description...

quote:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Hell's Bells
60 min.
On the day of his wedding to Anya, Xander (Nicholas Brendon) gets cold feet about their prospective life together when an odd stranger offers him a glimpse into the future. D'Hoffryn: Andy Umberger. Anya: Emma Caulfield. Clem: James C. Leary. Hallie: Kali Rocha. Giles: Anthony Stewart Head. Mr. Harris: Casey Sander. Mrs. Harris: Lee Garlington. Buffy: Sarah Michelle Gellar.

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited February 17, 2002).]

BBOvenGuy
Strong like an Amazon

posted February 17, 2002 23:32               

------------------

AutumnT
Sassy Eggs

posted February 17, 2002 23:34               
This is the second listing that has had ASH in it. I do so hope they are right. I miss Giles in a big Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp kinda way.

------------------
Autumn

The Rose
Sassy Eggs

posted February 17, 2002 23:35               
Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Wiccagrrl
Gay Now!

posted February 17, 2002 23:42               
I really, really hope that this is accurate. Giles so needs to be at the wedding. I can't really see anyone giving Anya away but him. And it's time. He's been gone for many eps now, major stuff has been happening. I want to see some W/G interaction- him finding out how far she's come. I'm probably setting myself up for some major disappointment, but I want to believe this is true.

------------------
Tracy

VILLOV

TERA

VILLOV

The Rose
Sassy Eggs

posted February 18, 2002 00:00               
Maybe Giles can knock some sense in to Buffy about Spike. I guess that will depend on if Buffy tells him or not.

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover

quote:

Tensai
Floating Rose

quote:

quote:

-Tensai

AutumnT
Sassy Eggs

quote:

------------------
Autumn

Tensai
Floating Rose

posted February 18, 2002 03:28               
You've got a point there Autumn, though I do seem to recall that they've made mistakes like that in the past.

-Tensai

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover

quote:

AutumnT
Sassy Eggs

quote:

bork bork bork.

------------------
Autumn

concrete
Cool Monster Fighter

quote:

------------------

[This message has been edited by concrete (edited February 18, 2002).]

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover

posted February 18, 2002 16:14               

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:32 pm 

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:34 pm 

------------------
Autumn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:35 pm 
Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:42 pm 

------------------
Tracy

VILLOV

TERA

VILLOV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:00 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:56 pm 
quote:

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited February 18, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:31 am 
quote:

quote:

-Tensaiquote:quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:07 am 
quote:

------------------
Autumn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:28 am 

-Tensai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:50 pm 
quote:

quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:59 pm 
quote:

bork bork bork.

------------------
Autumn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:06 pm 
quote:

------------------

[This message has been edited by concrete (edited February 18, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:14 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:18 pm 
quote:
Here's the TV Guide episode description...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Hell's Bells
60 min.
On the day of his wedding to Anya, Xander (Nicholas Brendon) gets cold feet about their prospective life together when an odd stranger offers him a glimpse into the future. D'Hoffryn: Andy Umberger. Anya: Emma Caulfield. Clem: James C. Leary. Hallie: Kali Rocha. Giles: Anthony Stewart Head. Mr. Harris: Casey Sander. Mrs. Harris: Lee Garlington. Buffy: Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned D'Hoffryn and Xander's parents.

I've never seen Anya's ex-boss (as I'm behind on my rerun viewings) so it will be cool to see him.

I know Xander's father was shown in "Restless", but I didn't get a good look at him the first time. Does anyone know if its the same actor? Anyhoo, it will be interesting to see what they are truly like and whether they give him any grief in this ep.

------------------
Amberholic #1969
Keeper of the kitten spirit that lies in us all
Keeper of the fluffy pink rhinos (don't ask)
The 100th Light for Tara
Bardlet #15 (thanx Angie)
President of Guys Who Love Willow & Tara Fan Club

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand."
from 'Witch Hunt' by Rush

[This message has been edited by JJ (edited February 18, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by JJ (edited February 18, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:53 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
I'm surprised no one's mentioned D'Hoffryn and Xander's parents.

D'Hoffryn's been on the show twice 'Doppelgangland' and 'Something Blue'.

The actor playing Xander's father is not the same one as in 'Restless'. In that episode Michael Harney played his fater.

-Tensaiquote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:06 pm 
okay after driving myself crazy for the last two days I hereby officially send out a cry for help...

the title of this ep... "Hell's Bells" has a literary reference doesn't it?

for the life of me I can't find it or remember it... laugh... just a questionable article on a hallucinagenic flower that is nicknamed "hell's bells" and a anti-rock and roll series...

Any help getting this settled in my whirly little mind would be greatly appreciated...

and Tara not at the wedding? I so hope TV guide is just trying to save on print space

------------------
"Are all you witches gay?" Buffy - Walking In Circles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:13 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by KathleenWolf:
the title of this ep... "Hell's Bells" has a literary reference doesn't it?

Well, if an AC/DC song counts as literary reference - that's what I always think of - which I suppose is showing my age.

------------------
Autumn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:30 pm 
This could just be me, but when I was younger my Mum used to say "Hells Bells" all the time. It was her was of swearing without actually swearing. Then again this is the woman who still regularly uses the phrase "Bloody Nora". Hmm.