The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sorta Poll- where do you think our girls will be by the end
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 7:41 pm 
Just curious, as we're starting to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel- where do you think things will stand between W/T by the end of the year? Will they be firmly back together? On their way to getting back together? Still broken up? (boo, hiss)

I'm leaning towards back together, but still working on a lot of the trust issues myself. I also am of the camp that thinks, when they do get back together, we're gonna get to see a lot of the firsts we missed because of the WB when W/T first got together. And, of course, hopefully, lots of make-up sex

Also, hey...if ya wanna discuss where you think some of the other couples might be...

------------------
Tracy

Hear that Baby? You're my always.

[This message has been edited by Wiccagrrl (edited February 14, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 7:50 pm 
I think they'll be back together. I don't think ME will wait til next season, because that moves them 4 months ahead in the timeline, and the way they were looking at each other in the last episode, and what we know is coming in the the next several episodes, I can't see it taking them 4 months to get back together.. God, can you imagine how long that would make the summer to us kittens?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 8:08 pm 
My hopes are that they'll get back together until the end of the season.
But when I think about it, makes me wonder that at this point, they'll either put them together again soon (so we can see how Willow and Tara will rebuild this relationship) or they'll gonna be really bad and make us wait till next season to put them together so we can see the whole thing. Because it wouldn't really make sense to put them back together and not let us know how things are going.

:-** & [ ]s
Legs

------------------
Stars don't die,
they just move places.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 8:36 pm 
I'd love to see something that helps seal up a lot of the trust issues - say, Willow coming in at the critical time with a heroic, but non-magical, solution - and a reconciliation scene between them.

Some make-up smoochies would hold me out for the summer, I think. Some kind of pretty firm confirmation that they're back and staying that way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 11:22 pm 
I find it hard to imagine them not being back together by seasons end. I don't think ME would leave its supporting female romantic lead in limbo all summer - too much chance of people not turning the show on next fall.

I vote for w/t together, and at least some make-up sex. The big w/t nekkedness, I think, ME will save for Season 7.

------------------
bzengo

Willow "Prince of Night, I summon you! Come fill me with your black, naughty evil!"

Joss (Sun Aug 30, 1998)
". . . Sooooo, someone is hoping this season will be less traumatic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"