The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Introduction Thread # 4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:49 am 
Welcome to the board, new kitties. About time a new thread was put up for you. Intro Thread #3 seemed to be the thread that would not die; was wondering when it would be put to sleep.

------------------
Amberholic #1969
Keeper of the kitten spirit that lies in us all
Keeper of the fluffy pink rhinos (don't ask)
The 100th Light for Tara
Bardlet #15 (thanx Angie)
President of Guys Who Love Willow & Tara Fan Club

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand."
from 'Witch Hunt' by Rush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 7:45 am 
Welcome to all new kittens!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:14 pm 
Hi all,

*edited spoiler

I am Irish, living in Belfast but from Cork (in the South of Ireland). I returned here two years ago from the States and have been a Buffy fan for years now. In fact I love all sci-fi shows.
This board has been a great way of finding out all the gossip on spoilers, which I am addicted to.
I look forward to posting some more as well as seeing how this season plays out.
Thank you.

------------------
Elma

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited March 14, 2002).]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:53 pm 
hi kittens!

so i'm a new "face" around here...i posted once unregistered as CanIBETara? but of all the web buffydom, i feel safe and welcome and family like here, so i decided to jump in and register. i've been a buffy fan for a long time...but only recently did i enter the land of fandom, spoilers and addictively rewatching episodes...today i even thought out the logistics of a paper analyzing buffy as a shakespearean tragedy...but i digress

i love willow...my dad says she reminds him of me...at least, high school willow did, i don't know what he thinks now... and tara is the only thing that could have ever come into her life that could make me even happier about her than i was before...and so, i love tara...and so, i'm here...

------------------
"Is she your sister?"
"She's my everything..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:30 am 
Welcome to all new kitties and fellow spoilerhos.

Just as a general reminder, please be careful not to post any spoilers outside the spoiler threads.
After an episode has aired in the US what has happened in it is no longer a spoiler, but until then any spoilery talk belongs in the season 6 spoiler thread. (No doubt this link will soon have to be replaced by a new one, as the spoiler threads seem to suffer from accelerated growth these days) or in the in complete episode spoiler threads. For more info, you can read the Kitten Board's FAQ.

Enjoy your stay and post away.

Oh that rhymes, a great poet was lost when I decided to become an ass instead.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited March 14, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:42 am 
Okay, okay, I give up *throws her hands up in resignation and slumps her shoulders*...I tried to resist the lure of happy shiny (okay, some now more-than-slightly angsty) pages of WT goodness, but was irresistably drawn back time and again. You have a great site...and I have finally decided to de-lurk. Yay me.

After having numerous discussions with my friends as to the dynamics of relationships, with lines such as, "Oh, no, that...that would be like Spike and Wesley getting together" and "No, I think X would be Tara and Y would be Willow, oh, and W would be Faith" and briefly summing up new acquaintances with BTVS-Angel character references, I accepted my lot in fandom. Thankfully, one of my other equally dedicated friends told me about this site and said I could sate myself on kittenish text here

....And I just looked at the clock and it is 4:30AM. I think I really need to go to bed. Wow.

Night all!

------------------
"She wears her wild side like a cheap perfume"-AV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:57 am 
Hey Kittens!

I am finally stumbling out of my lurking to actually try to start posting here!

Im Becii, i'm 21 and Im from sunny Cardiff in South Wales. I'm studying film and journalism and I get to do a large amount of coursework on the topic of... Buffy!

Other than Buffy, my interests include music, clubbing, reading and surfing the web (far more than is probably healthy).

Hope I havent bored everyone too much - heres to what I hope is a long and productive career of posting here!

Becii
XXX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:33 am 
The Kitten Board is great. I have been coming here for a bit from a link at another site and I liked it so much I joined.
Let's all give froggie a hug. Don't worry, I am not as slimey as you may think!
-Frogg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:53 am 
hey all! I'm new to this board. I'm not a new W/T fan but I've not seen many episodes with them in it. I'm a big fan of Amber Benson and Alyson as well.

Forgive me if i don't post much but I love the board though.

CheerZ
Shinnen

------------------
She's my girl. She looks at the world in a special way, and I feel special because I'm part of her world. She gets my jokes, she understands. It's magic. I trust her. She'll always find me. She's my girl. - Willow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:47 am 
Hey catalyxt, august aquarius, drbutterfrogg, and Shinnen, welcome to the board!

If any new kitties are determined to stay unspoiled, check out the "12 Steps for the Spoiler Free" thread. There are lots of crazy shenanigans to keep us occupied so we can ignore the spoilers.

(Dr.G, you spoilerho you, we can recruit new kittens too! heheh)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:31 pm 
Thought I would delurk and say "Hi". This board is a cut above with some really intelligent discussions. I can't stay away, so I figured I'd join.

I've been a fan of "Buffy" since S1E1 and have religiously followed the W/T relationship. My fervor has managed to ensnare at least 10 other people to the BTVS universe, to the point of making every Tuesday night a gathering at my house.

My g/f give me crap about watching but finds herself interested in spite of her superior attitude.

In my spare time when I'm not watching taped Buffy reruns, I practice the art of poi or fire chains, fire dancing, fire twirling -- whatever you want to call it. I also write, draw, and generally run amok creatively.

I'm also a recent Burning Man convert and hope to bring a little bit of BTVS to Burning Man this year.

------------------
Never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:30 pm 
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a little while, but have got hooked on the fics, especially Lost & found, waiting for the next installment with bated breath.

I'm from the UK, love every thing about Buffy,especially W/T. Only one of my friends is also a fan so I decided to register so I could talk about my obsession with the show.

See y'all soon
Michele

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:43 pm 
Hi, I only found the Kitten Board a few days ago, & reading all the spoilers I wanted to be here & feel the love in the room.

Feena
-xx-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:20 pm 
hi,
i'm new here i've been reading here for a while, so i figured i'd better get registered, so here i am all registered and i know you're all glad, don't try and hide it!!!
I'm a huge Willow and Tara fan all the way and if they don't get back together soon i might cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:33 pm 
Welcome to the board, new kitties!!!

Hey Shinnen, where did you get the quote for your sig? I love it!

Enjoy the board!

Amy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:54 pm 
hey,

I just found this thread, so here I go...I lurked awhile, I always do before joining a forum. I said it in my first post but it deserves repeating, you guys and gals are very refreshing and its nice to find people who love T/W as much as I do. I've posted on other forum about my love for the characters and their relationship and I've gotten less then good responses. Sorta a dumb question and I'll regret asking but does kittens mean we just belong to this forum. sorry ahead of time for asking. I'm 'spose to tell about myself umm...I'm 18, I live in the US, I love Buffy and have since the 4 season. Along with being a W/T fan I also love S/B or did until "Normal Again".

Gillyana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:13 pm 
Hi kittens

i myself am another lurker, but i thought it was time i finally jumped on board...... so here i am *jumps* tada!

Im another one of those big spoiler whores as well, so thanks to everyone who has kept me going on that front.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:13 pm 
Hi there, i'm new. name's corey (yea, i'm a chick) i love the show, buffy. obsessed with it really. my fav characters are willow and tara...um.....that's about it.

bye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:28 am 
hey Xanadu!

My quote was actually taken off the Season 5 trading card set. The moment i saw this card i loved this quote. From which episode it came from... I've got no idea because i've been hunting down the episode it came from too. Not many people have this quote in their sites.

------------------
She's my girl. She looks at the world in a special way, and I feel special because I'm part of her world. She gets my jokes, she understands. It's magic. I trust her. She'll always find me. She's my girl. - Willow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:48 am 
It's not really a quote from an episode (unless I missed it)

Willow did say "She's my girl" in Tough Love (S5), said to Tara "I trust you" in Who Are You (S4), said "I will always find you" in The Gift (S5) and Tara said "Willow and I always know how to find each other" in Bargaining (S6)

D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:57 am 
Hello all, Blackthorn here.

Buffy addict from hell, starving writer, and absoluetly insane. I'm a spoiler addict and proud of it. Hey, what can I say? I like trying to figure it out. Love Willow and Tara. Hell, I love practically all the characters—except the troika. Those three mainly annoy me.

*waves to everyone* Okay, said my bit. Going back to my corner, now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 2:39 am 
well.... yeah... maybe it wasn't a quote from any episode.... but the trading card sure made it sound really cool. heh heh. It could be a combination of quotes, i guess.

------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 6:32 am 
I just wanted to introduce myself and a total tara/willow fan...as well as being a huge fan of both the actresses.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 7:01 am 
Hey Everyone,

I am a huge Willow and Tara fan! I hope they can achieve more than what Xena and Gabriel did!

I am in the south west of the UK, however I wish I was in Canada, hmmmm or in the arms of Amber Benson! *switswoo*

By the way I am in the same mind set as Willow and Tara, sorry guys :-)

------------------
"I want you, but i`m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything that I knew.
You were the one I loved, the one thing I tried to hold onto."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:30 pm 
Hello Everyone!

I am usually a lurker on this board however I have suddenly felt the need to register. Everyone here seems truly awesome so I thought I'd jump in with both paws. I am also on the Willtara list as Squirrel. Hmm...what else? From Halifax, Nova Scotia so usually I am the minority as a Canadian Maritimer. Am totally addicted to Willow and Tara and anything I can find in media that has a lesbian in it. It's a sickness but hey...what better one? Anyhoo, hi to all!

kath

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:38 pm 
Hi ... another newbie here My name's Adia, I'm from the UK. W/T is one of my all-time favourite couples, I saw their chemistry from the beginning and every season has made me love them more!

I write B/A fiction and I'm even writing a Moulin Rouge BTVS spoof at the moment, which is pretty fun!

Hmm, what else can I say? I'm looking forward to posting and talking to you all. My favourite W/T scene so far were the cute bed scene ones from Afterlife. They really epitomise the definition of "soulmates", imho.

My mind's gone blank, so I'll umm ... say something more interesting another time!

------------------
"If I could tell the world just one thing it'd be -- we're not alone" Jewel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:22 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by VampWillow:
Sorta a dumb question and I'll regret asking but does kittens mean we just belong to this forum. sorry ahead of time for asking.

Not a dumb question, and no need to be sorry for asking. Yes, being a Kitten basically means that you belong to this forum. You don't have to do anything official. Although you can register your Kittenhood at the Nether Realms--see the link at the top of the board--it's not required. I've never done it despite intending to for like, a year now.

So, if you love W/T, and you hang out here, and you respect the rules and your fellow posters, you're a Kitten!

Welcome, VampWillow and all the other new Kittens!quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:08 pm 
hello, i've been lurking for a few days, so I thought I'd get myself registered and say "hello, world!"

I've been an avid Buffy fan since the first season, and have become rather fanatical about Willow, with the fanaticism increasing since Tara came onto the scene.

Anyways, I can't think of anything else to say, so, I'll see y'all around!

-Spica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:23 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Shinnen:
well.... yeah... maybe it wasn't a quote from any episode.... but the trading card sure made it sound really cool. heh heh. It could be a combination of quotes, i guess.

Well, I love it anyways Very sweet!

Amyquote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:32 am 
hi, kittens! I just found this board a few days ago, and I really loved the things I read. The members seem so passionate and supportive of one another. I am a HUGE BtVS fan, and my favorite characters are definitely Willow and Tara. Their relationship has touched me so much! It is probably the most beautiful relationship I've ever seen on television. I'm very new to the whole message board thing- I'm a little technologically impaired. About me. . . I'm 25, I'm a writer, I love theater, and I LOVE to read. I think BtVS is the best show ever written, and none of my friends get it. It is so nice to find a community where I can talk to people who feel the way I do. I'm so glad to be a part of the kitten community!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next