The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Introduction Thread # 4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 2:05 am 
hi everybody! finally, i worked up the courage to register and post here on the kitten board. not that don't find you kittens nice but because i'm just naturally shy. still am. anyway, i'm also a huge w/t fan. in fact, it's what got me hooked on btvs.

I love to read. I surf the net a lot (huge part of the time spent lurking in this board looking for spoilers and w/t stuff). i also love nature tripping and the like.

it's really great to finally be a part of the kitten board and meeting you all. kittens rock!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:37 am 

Welcome all new kitties

I know a lot of you have come over to the board recently and lots of people have delurked. It's great to have you aboard. And we are big on rules and procedures here, cause we like the kitty to be streamlined and have as much info and discussion be in the right places. We want to make it easier for you to read. Please don't ever take it personally if I or one of the mods moves your post, edits , etc. We are not meanies , just doing our jobs.

Enjoy the kitty!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:39 am 
quote:
Originally posted by xita:
We are not meanies , just doing our jobs.

Speak for yourself, I am a total bastard thank you very much.

quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:46 am 

I am a big fan of Willow and Tara and of all things Buffy!

Also, I thrive on spoilers, and started lurking on this page a month ago. But have now decided to post! Yay me!

Image by FlamingText.com

Also, I thrive on spoilers, and started lurking on this page a month ago. But have now decided to post! Yay me!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 2:22 pm 
Hi, I'm Bookcat... I've just bothered to register, though I've been reading for a while...

I don't really know what else to say here, but just hi.

------------------
"living for thirty minutes at a time with a break in the middle for adverts" - Elvis Costello, Invisible Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:06 pm 
Hello Everyone!

I have been a lurker for sometime now. I just decided to join. I look forward to posting.

------------------
Loving Emma for the past 2 yrs. And I will continue to do so the rest of my life.

Being committed on Dec 20, 2002
I love you Emma!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 5:53 pm 
Hi,
I've been lurking here for a long time but now decided to register.
I like w/t a lot and hope to see them together for a long time. This board is neat.

Oh,I'm also an Aquarius...and I like to read books and play in my band.

I guess that's all. Take care everyone.

nick.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:04 pm 
Hey all you Rockin' Kitten's!
Well, I have posted before and I just realized that I never came to the introduction thread, So I apoligize about that. (I'm a Little slow) Well here is all to know about boreing little me.
I'm an Amberholic and I live in Rochester NY, I love the Willow/Tara realationship and I am a HUGE BTVS fan. I love to read, write, sing, play guitar, Ice skate, and draw. My Favorite Willow and Tara moment was the dance in the end of "Family", I thought it was SO cute. Well, that pretty much sums me up. If you want to know anything else, Just E-mail me at let me know..... MY E-MAIL is JBuckleyFan17@hotmail.com

------------------
Lisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:18 am 
Hey everyone You can call me Steve or Devan..I registered back in October and only recently started posting. My friend got me hooked on Buffy and ultimately on W/T and then she led me sadistically to this board where I can't stop reading all these wonderful posts ! My interests outside W/T include music (I sing it , write it and play it) and anime. If anyone wants to get in touch with me off-board I'm on AOL IM under MrShadow10 & FairyGirl5489 and ICQ # 28003153 or you can email me @ d-moonshadow@attbi.com (I changed my email from what's listed). I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful kitties

Meow
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:02 pm 
Hello Kitties, I guess I have done this all wrong, I have posted and not introduced myself. I apologize. I place myself at your humble mercy. My name is Drakkenfyre, I am the fire of the dragon. I am an old soul who has traveled many life times. I write that which inspires me and love those who I hold dear. Thanks to all who have replied and given feedback to the poems I have posted. Thank you for giving me a reason to write again.

------------------
We few, We Mighty Few!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:07 pm 
after lurking for awhile, i finally decided to register. so yeah, i'm laura. we don't get UPN here (mississippi...i'm not even going to go there), so I didn't start watching BtVS until i saw Family last year on FX. W/T got me hooked, and now I'm a big fan of the show in general. and that's me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:15 pm 
Hey, everyone. My apparently shockingly unoriginal story is that I've been a lurker here for a while, especially on the incredible amazing exploding spoiler thread, and I've decided that as long as I was here all the time anyway I might as well register.

I'm shy, so I'll probably only post personal info if it becomes relevant to something I need to say.

Glad to be here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:15 pm 
hey, kittens, just wanted to introduce myself. Have been reading these boards for some time, and then tonight, when I should have been writing my dissertation, I got sucked in to that naked willow and tara thread for way too long, and I just realized my time had come...so to speak. It was definitely the right moment to register! Glad to be aboard.

------------------
I'm so evil...and skanky...and I think I'm kinda gay.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:32 am 
Hi everyone! like many others here, i have decided to delurk and register! this has to be the best buffy related board on the net, everybody is so nice here!!
I'm 19, from the UK and have been a buffy fanatic since season 2, i eat, breathe, sleep everything in the buffyverse! oh and did i mention i'm addicted to spoilers? i can't help myself!

------------------
Don't warn the tadpoles!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:44 am 
Welcome to the new kittens. You're gonna love it here!

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:06 am 
Hi all,

I've been registered for a couple of months now, but I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. So here I am.

I'm male and from the UK, 49 (probably one of the oldest here?) and have enjoyed BtVS since the first episode (didn't like the film, though). Initially, I hoped Willow and Xander would get together, and Will was always my number 1. But from the moment I saw Tara in Hush, the chemistry between the two of them was so evident.

Tara is now my favourite character because she is so thoughtful for other people, such as in NMR when she would have stepped aside if Willow had chosen Oz, and when she wanted to push for Dawn being integrated into the Scoobies, even though she wasn't one herself. And the W/T relationship has furthered the women's motion no end - long may it continue.

My other interests - only Frasier on tv, but I'm a big football (soccer) fan and will be going to cheer Blackpool on at Cardiff on Sunday against Cambridge in the LDV Trophy final (not quite in the Champions League category, but big for us anyway!).

I love the various threads here, especially the spoiler one, and eagerly await how s6 will unfold.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:13 am 
Welcome everyone! You're going to love it here (it seems many of you are lurkers, so you know that already!) Have fun!

------------------
~La

"No good sittin' worryin' abou' it. What's comin' will
come, an' we'll meet it when it does."
~Hagrid, from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:57 am 
HI EVERYONE!!!
I'm a total newbie. I've been lurking for ever so long but finaly posted when I read a absoultely fantastic thread on W/T SEX!! Now i'm checking the posts several times a day when i'm supposed to be working. I just can't help myself. Everyone here seems so kind and completely devoted to discussions and topics on the two hotties. So i'm here to stay and i'm trying to decide what kitten merchandise i'm going to buy.

I'm 35, live in Austin, Tx. and have been in a 6 year loving relationship. I never miss an episode of buffy and I don't even get the station on cable. I bug the crap out of my friend to tape is every week wheather is a re-run or not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:56 am 
Hi everyone,I've been lurking here for a while but I never posted because I'm not very good with english, but this is my chance...I'm feeling brave enought to jump "on board". So here I am, my name is Carmen I'm italian and I'm very close to take my degree in law,in the meantime I work in a primary school as animator(is this the right word?)
I'm a big fan of Btvs and I totally,completely,infinitely love Willow and Tara.I spend a lot of time looking for everything related to W & T esecially fanfic
so this is my happy island and you guys are amazing. As we say ....grazie ragazzi!!!

------------------
Willow:I don't know what to do.I want to know.But I don't.
Tara:Do what makes you h-h-happy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:50 am 
Hi there,

I'm another lurker who's decided to actually post. Let's see, the basics: 23/f/canada, big into Willow/Tara, university student, love music, movies, reading, drawing, sports.

Anyways enough for now,
Carla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 3:46 pm 
After lurking for awhile I figure I would join the fun and ride the bus.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:31 pm 
Hi! I'm a newbie. I think this is a really cool idea. Will and Tara fans should totally unite. I love Will and Tara so much, and can't wait to talk to you guys.
Peace and love,
Holly

------------------
"I'm under your spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you..."
~~Tara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:07 am 
Hello Kitties!!!

So, I've been lurking around for a little while now and I've decided to finally register and post.
I'm a huge W/T fan who lives in France and who's a student in English...
Bless the internet that has allowed me to watch every season 6 epies!!!
I'm wondering if there are any French gals out there...
Much love to all you kitties and keep the faith...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:39 am 
haven't posted a hey for a while (sheesh where are my manors?) so:

HEY GUYS!

if you're a spolier avoider, come and join us in the spolier free thread! we have naked, oily, space hoppers!

------------------
Hannah's Home -- My Collective Creative Crap ;)

"Thank you Professor Higgins, after one lesson I feel I can speak perfectly."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:44 am 
Hi! I'm a new Buffy fan. I just started watching the cable reruns at the beginning of February, because the women on my ER femslash list kept raving about the show. It only took a few episodes to get me hooked, and Amber Benson sigh.

What can I say about me? I'm 38, lesbian, a graphics geek, a fat girl, an aspiring Tai Chi player and an improper Bostonian.

[This message has been edited by 42olives (edited March 20, 2002).]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:49 am 
Welcome to the board, new kitties!! And let me second Hanki's invitation to the unspoiled thread.

Hey 42olives - another Bostonian! I live in Waltham. Where are you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:39 pm 
Hi !

I'm a long time lurker (more than a year) and I registered months ago but I've finally decided to drop by this thread.

I'm french (hence my sometimes strange spelling/grammar), male, 30 and I've always been a Willow fan. I run the fanfic archive for the french Buffy newsgroup website.

I guess the first episode I watched was "I robot, you Jane". Then came season 4 and Tara and... I love her and the way the W/T relationship is portrayed.

Other TV shows I love ? Invisible Man (some episodes from the end of season 2 haven't aired yet in France), Once and Again (M6 cancelled season 2 after 6 episodes and I don't have Cable/Satellite to watch S3 on Téva), Roswell and Dawson's Creek (yeah, I'm 30 and I like DC, sue me ! ^_^)

Last week, M6 aired "Checkpoint" (loved the W/T interview ^_^) and "Blood Ties".

Oh, and I'm now trying to stay away from spoiler threads. ^^;

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited March 20, 2002).]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:33 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Pixie:
Hey 42olives - another Bostonian! I live in Waltham. Where are you?

Next door, just down Rt. 117. I live in Weston, not far from the Dairy Joy.quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:31 pm 
Greetings!

Another lurker who after reading "Final Exam" had to start posting.

I'm another New Englander not far from Boston and we're expecting our first child (through adoption) soon!!

Absolutley love everything Willow & Tara and this site too. It the best!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:12 pm 
Greetings and salutations. Just joined the kitten board, so here I am to say hello. A little FYI, I am a rather recent W/T shipper,hey it takes a while to warm this girl up! I love most of the BTVS characters with an insane passion, and I thought this was a very interesting and welcoming site to share my love of these two particular characters. Been a BTVS fan for 3 years, since I finally got a TV(newfangled contraption), and have been obsesively loyal ever since. Ok. That's me. I am feeling pressure to sound cool now, so I will simply say bye.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next