The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Introduction Thread # 4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:37 pm 
So it looks like the last one is finally dying ... So here's a new one, please tell us all about yourself and settle yourself in to the kitten!

Here's the last introduction thread

------------------
"Everthing's just turning out so dark..."
"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:20 am 
Re-trying this as nothing happenned last time...

Hello Kittens! I am The Partyman!

After lurking around here for a while, I figured I'd better regsiter!

*waves hello*

Three Things About The Partyman

1) I am a regular poster at the Bronze Beta.
2) I am Secretly Addicted to Spoilers.
3) I am a big Buffy Fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 6:44 am 
Hi there kittens!

well after watching "the Body" on our native BBC2, yeah im a wanna be kitten in the uk. Buffy fans of the world unite! Such a sad episode, so I thought i would cheer my self up by introducing my self to all u kittens and say thanx to Original Cici for telling me bout the site, be nice to her kittens, shes a softy and a sweetie at heart and just so lovely! Love ya to bits honey!

Well im 26, live in the uk and love BTVS, fanfic and all things Buffy, Willowy, Taraey and spikey! but i also like fluffy so dont hold the last one against me! I'am a guy, but hopefully i can still be a kitten and an english male one too, have a feeling there wont be many of them around!

Other than Buffy adiction i love music and the usual fandom things, the net, tv and too many magazines! ive been trying to write a few w&t stories so if i ever get them finished ill pass them all on!

Take care kittens and hope i get to join your hallowed ranks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 8:07 am 
Hi Kitties!

Well I first got my username ages ago and then forgot it so have been using BB (unregistered) randomly. But I found my username again.

I love Willow. I love Tara. And I *REALLY* love Will/Tara!

I am a regular poster on the BC&S and visit Crawford St on and off. I live in the UK but have been fortunate enough to see up to Wrecked and Dad already

*smooooooooooch everyone*

mat
xxx

Edited to say: I forgot to say... I am a complete Spoiler Whore and a Xander/Tito shipper too! He He He!

[This message has been edited by mat (edited January 12, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:24 pm 
Hello, Kitties. I'm usually a lurker, but I was just so impressed with this board. The messages here seem intelligent and thoughtful and kind compared to other boards.

I love all of Buffy, but I am a big fan of Willow and Tara. Their relationship is so emotional and so subtle. The writers on this show are the best on television, and Amber and Alyson add such wonderful nuance to the characters.

Favorite W/T moment: In Superstar when they are saying goodbye outside Tara's dorm. Buffy is there so they can't be too expressive. Will blocks Buffy's view with her body as she and Tara lock eyes and discretly reach out and touch hands. The passion just sizzles behind the retraint.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 4:51 pm 
Hi to you all kittens,

I've been lurking here forever and finally decided to be a "kitten" myself.

I am from Italy, where the last Buffy ep shown was IWMTLY...So, I shall ever be grateful to you for all those spoilers and interesting info you provide and - least but not last - the chance to see the new eps.

I love Tara and Spike...and I am a huge Lou Reed fan and I ADORE cats.

Proud to be onboard!

Lucia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:02 pm 
Helloooo Kitten Board!!!

Well, my name is Ashley and I've posted here a few times but usually I just lurk...

Anyway thought I would officially say hi and express my deepest affection for this board. You've got some of the best conversations, fanfiction, spoilers (even when I promise myself I won't look I do anyway...it's just so tempting!!) on the net as far as I'm concerned not to mention this community just rocks! Great people! I'm looking forward to becoming a more active poster here.

Love this board!
Ashley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:04 am 
From the previous thread:

Okay, Bridget and Kildare . . . am I wrong in saying there's some Irish connection here? I actually live in Co Kildare

I was actually thinking of asking the same thing, Mollyjig.

Wow! I knew somebody would get it. I'm not Irish, nor have I been to County Kildare, but I'm familiar enough with Irish culture and folklore, and basically coudn't think of a better pseud. I hope you're not offended Mollygig, that wasn't my intent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:43 am 
Hello, Kittens!

My name is e., and I post most often on Herc's AICN TalkBacks (please don't hold that against me!! :-). I cruise through a *LOT* of BtVS sites, but the most thoughtful and intelligent writing definitely resides here, so, after lurking for a bit, I decided to join in the fun.

I'm a 29 year-old male, who is a self-employed web designer, and a Buffy fanatic since the premiere. Willow and Tara are my favorite characters, of course, and that's one of the reasons I like this BB so much- especially when all the others are either anti-Tara, or stuck in 'Tara Will Die Soon'-mode.

My personal claim to fame is running the original 'Blair Witch Project' fan-site, becoming good friends with the guys who made 'Blair Witch', and even having a cameo in the t.v. special 'Curse of the Blair Witch'.

Thanks for providing such a great place to chat about my favorite show, and my favorite two witches!!!

e.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:31 am 
Hi everyone, welcome to the kitten board
The people here are lovely and it's a great place
to be. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you all

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 2:28 am 
Hi.
I've been here for a while but usually I'm just lurking, so you can say that I'm kind of new!
The reason I really wanted to be a part of this is, because you are all really nice, even though you are a newbie like me, you feel like a part of the KittenFamily!

Hugs to all new and old kittens!

-Enigmatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 8:28 am 
i just joined today, bboven's set reports are interesting. tara and willow forever!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 8:44 am 
Welcome to the board ye all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 9:04 am 
Welcome to all the new kitties!!

------------------
Hannah's Home

Are you getting the whole actress eats food thing?? Cuz most of them don't ~ Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 9:38 am 
Welcome to all new kittens! You've found a new home here.

Laura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 10:40 am 
Hullo All

I just recently got addicted to this board, mostly the lovely fanfics - i'm oft left breathless. I'll try to remember to avoid my lurking tendencies and actually post once in a new moon. [curtsies]

My name is Olga, I'm absolutely addicted to BTVS, and uh, I own 6 dictionaries.

and with that, I shall take my egress.

------------------
Livejournal
shatter beneath me, so you too can be a remnant of a girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 10:49 am 
Hello to all the new kitty's! This is the first time I have welcomed anyone...I know I am rude, sorry. lol I look forward to getting to know you all.

~Liz

------------------
Buffy: Hot dog surprise. Be still, my heart.
Willow: Call me old fashioned, I don't want anymore surprises in my hot dogs.

--Teacher's Pet.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:48 pm 
Hey welcome and don't be strangers! Posting is great!

------------------
~Spread beneath my Willow tree-You make me complete~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:56 pm 
Welcome to the new Kittens! Hope to talk to you all soon!

~Joy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:25 pm 
Hello,

After month of lurking, I've decided to make my kinda coming out

I really like this board 'cause it's one of the most mature board around, with almost never bashing.

I'm of course a W/T fan, well to be honest, it only became my favorite ship after 'Family'. Because after this episode, it becames clear to me that, for the first time, a relation in BtVS was a real, genuine love relation. No impending doom, no demon, no 'beast within'. Just love. And that was really refreshing. Well that was before S6, but hey, I have hope.

And of course, Amber Benson and Alyson Hannigan are so cute

And finaly sorry for all the grammar and orthography, my english is kinda rusty (I'm a french fan )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:27 pm 
Hi everyone!! This is my first time posting here but I'm a HUGE Willow/Tara fan. I love them and have just come back from a big Buffy Day and am in W/T overdrive.

There is no bad

MysteryAngel

------------------
A heart thats been broken still continues to beat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:17 pm 
Hello all.
My name is Katya. I hail from the UK, but thanks to the joys of illegal downloading, I am only ever a week (at most) behind the US screnings.

I've lurked here at the Kitten Board for a year, and felt it was high time I sent my best wishes to you all.
The Kittens are important to me because it was you, the quality, positivity and intelligence of your fandom, that drew me into becoming a stalwart supporter of Willow/Tara.

My other loves are Angel/Cordy, and Giles (sniff, very much missed).

Love to you all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 5:23 pm 
Hello!!!.....
me is kitten from out of speace....well.....just kidding.......it's out of state.....me is from Taiwan, (the island under Japan and next to HK? yes! that's the one!) anyway, just want to say Hi to all the Kittens! and say that I LOVE THIS STITES!!! ps. me is in VA now.

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 5:41 pm 
Welcom to the board: The Partyman, spikewannab, mat, spinner, Bllue Bear, Kilopto, EricAlan69, angelus, Remnantofagirl, Lock5, MysteryAngel, Katya, and xe39!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatic:
Hi.
I've been here for a while but usually I'm just lurking, so you can say that I'm kind of new!
The reason I really wanted to be a part of this is, because you are all really nice, even though you are a newbie like me, you feel like a part of the KittenFamily!

Hugs to all new and old kittens!

-Enigmatic

*special hugs for Enigmatic*

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.
Welcom to the board: The Partyman, spikewannab, mat, spinner, Bllue Bear, Kilopto, EricAlan69, angelus, Remnantofagirl, Lock5, MysteryAngel, Katya, and xe39!!!!!quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:52 pm 
Hello Kittens!

I'm finally de-lurking to introduce myself.

I'm a 24 year old wanna-be screenwriter from Las Vegas, NV. I've been a Buffy fan since the beginning of the second season, and if you couldn't tell by my user name, Alyson & her portrayal of Willow has always been my favorite part of the show.

I do have to admit to something though. Prior to "Family", I was unsure of Tara... mostly because they were leading us to believe she was "evil". But, now that I go back and watch all the episodes before "Family", I like Tara even more. (Not that I have anything against 'evil', sometimes 'evil' makes for a fun character... But, I was just worried for Willow's sake.) But, since "Family", I've totally been on the Tara train. (Beep beep! Get on board!)

Aaaaaaanyhow... I used to be a spoiler-addict, but now I'm quitting because spoilers stres me out.

Later Kittens,
Aly Willow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:57 pm 

Welcome to the board, aly willow!

I've jumped on that Tara train... and yeah, I used to be spoiler-gal too... but they stress me out now... so no more for me! lol.

HAVE FUN!

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.
Welcome to the board, aly willow!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:10 pm 
Hey everyone!

I just signed up for the Kitten Board cuz I heard it was "THE" place for Willow/Tara-ness. So far it seems like a great place to be.
ME Stuff:
My name's Crystal, and I'm 19 years old...nearly 20 (woo hoo rock). I live in California. I'm like totally obsessed with anything Buffy related. Willow and Tara are of course my fave characters. When Tara showed up is when I really got interested in it tho. Before that, there was Xena and Gabrielle that I totally lusted after. I've been with my gf for just over 10 months now. She's absolutely wonderful. I met her in the Yahoo Buffy chat room (how convinient). Her B-day and our 10 month anniversary was on Amber Benson's b-day...how cool is that? I suppose that my latest news would probly be that I finally came out to my parents a week or so ago. And they took it pretty well...ya know...as far as parents go of course. You'd think that after 19 years, they'd have figured out why I never had a bf before or why the only pictures I ever had on my wall were of women. I thought I was sending out other signals as bright as frickin fire works but, nah, they never got it. I can't really think of n e thing else to say 'bout meself.

So...does this mean that I'm a kitten yet? Or is there some sort of initiation I have to perform? Hope I don't have to sacrifice a small goat for ya'll. But, if I have to do the 50 meter nude dash, yea I'm up for it!

mwah,
Crys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:16 pm 
Welcome to the board crystaline973.
Enjoy your stay, and have fun posting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:26 pm 
Alright, alright. I have been lurking here for a very very long time. I don't post much as you can see. I absolutely love Tara...oh and of course I love you crys. You know if anything every happens with Abbie.... I am right here for ya babe.

Now on to me. My name is Katie and I am currently in Maryland. I am 23 years old...hmmm...what else. I have a very sick sense of humor...and I am addicted to smut. hee hee The first step is to be able to admit your addiction. I don't know what else to say. I will return to my lurking habits...although I will try to make my presence known a little more.

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:28 pm 
OMG Katie...did I just get hit on? Am I sensing a bit of innuendo there? *sly wink* purrrrr

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next