The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sophomore Level Psychology Presents: Hello, Gay Now Tuesday
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:04 am 
Seems like no one ever uses the Sophomore Level Psychology tag anymore, and I'm here to change that. I've been out of town all weekend so I thought I'd post the daily thread as I'm up late trying to catch up on posts.

My question for the day in celebration of FAQ question #19 is:

What is your favorite acknowledgement of Willow's homosexuality on the show?

For Willow herself my answer I think has to be "Hello, gay now" but I will admit as far as other characters are concerned an overwhelming love of Faith's line "Willow's not driving stick anymore."

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:14 am 
The Buffybot -

best friend
gay (1999-present)
witch
good with computers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:18 am 
Oh, good ones, Autumn & TLE. I'll have to go with the new kid on the block, though. Willow in "Normal Again" -

"Wanna go out sometime for coffee, food, kisses, and gay love?"

Yeah, I know she didn't say it *to* anyone, but it's still my current fave. I fully expect it to be outdone in the future.

And I'm up with more insomnia...But, in the goods new department I got a voice-over part that I made a demo/audition tape for last week; spent three days practicing a German accent. Then, I was inspired to write a skit about "Things You Should Never Say With A German Accent".

Anyway, have a great Tuesday, Kittens!

[This message has been edited by wiccie (edited March 26, 2002).]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:22 am 
IP: LoggeddreiserDoll's Eye Crystal

posted March 26, 2002 03:26               
not driving stick.

nic

dude, i rhyme.

------------------
clique me, baby. clique me hard.

IP: Logged

posted March 26, 2002 03:26                not driving stick.

nic

dude, i rhyme.

------------------
IP: LoggedRallyCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 03:29               

Since I am a big Tabula Rasa fan, as that episode shows how much Tara and Willow love one another.

I will go with...

WILLOW:
A little confused. I mean, I’m all sweaty and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire… (beat) and I think I’m kinda gay.

------------------
Behold, the power of Poitier...

posted March 26, 2002 03:29                Since I am a big Tabula Rasa fan, as that episode shows how much Tara and Willow love one another.

I will go with...

WILLOW:
A little confused. I mean, I’m all sweaty and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire… (beat) and I think I’m kinda gay.

------------------
IP: LoggedxitaMs. Moderator
Fantastico

Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

Willow: "I am breast girl myself."

So true of her and so true of me. Nothing but the beautiful breasts of a woman for me. There are truly very few things in life more beautiful than that and who better to show Willow the truth of that statement than Tara

And as far as other people, I do love "swinging with the wiccan lifestyle." Yeah, yeah I know metaphor but barely.

[This message has been edited by xita (edited March 26, 2002).]

posted March 26, 2002 03:29                Willow: "I am breast girl myself."

So true of her and so true of me. Nothing but the beautiful breasts of a woman for me. There are truly very few things in life more beautiful than that and who better to show Willow the truth of that statement than Tara

And as far as other people, I do love "swinging with the wiccan lifestyle." Yeah, yeah I know metaphor but barely.

[This message has been edited by xita (edited March 26, 2002).]IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover

posted March 26, 2002 03:54               

"Do you wanna go out some time, for coffee, food, kisses and gay love?"

posted March 26, 2002 03:54                "Do you wanna go out some time, for coffee, food, kisses and gay love?"

IP: LoggedShewolfCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 04:34               

Hey, thanks for the vid,Kamil.It went on my permanent Spuffy collection.

As for the question...well, like somebody mentionned, I liked Faith's 'not driving stick' quip (although I didn't get it the first time around). Isn't it funny how Faith and Spike caught on the sexual vibe before the rest of the characters, and, even more sadly, part of the audience? I'm wacthing S4 with my mum right now, and while I've told her that Tara will be Willow gf (she likes to know stuff in advance), even she catches up to the little moments-and she's not a trained subtext reader!

My fav moment though, is Buffy's 'Willow's gay but we don't...gay' speech, simply becuase SMG's delivery is adorable.

posted March 26, 2002 04:34                Hey, thanks for the vid,Kamil.It went on my permanent Spuffy collection.

As for the question...well, like somebody mentionned, I liked Faith's 'not driving stick' quip (although I didn't get it the first time around). Isn't it funny how Faith and Spike caught on the sexual vibe before the rest of the characters, and, even more sadly, part of the audience? I'm wacthing S4 with my mum right now, and while I've told her that Tara will be Willow gf (she likes to know stuff in advance), even she catches up to the little moments-and she's not a trained subtext reader!

My fav moment though, is Buffy's 'Willow's gay but we don't...gay' speech, simply becuase SMG's delivery is adorable.IP: LoggedWalkerFloating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 05:33               

When Willow say's in a slightly challenging 'say anything about my girl and I'll bitch slap you' tone
"We're in love. Lovers. We're gay lesbian type lovers."
Add to that the fact it was to a stranger and the slightly protective/possessive way she puts her hand on Tara's knee and we have Willow's most out and proud moment. In my humble opinion.

Have a great Tuesday Kitties!

posted March 26, 2002 05:33                When Willow say's in a slightly challenging 'say anything about my girl and I'll bitch slap you' tone
Add to that the fact it was to a stranger and the slightly protective/possessive way she puts her hand on Tara's knee and we have Willow's most out and proud moment. In my humble opinion.

Have a great Tuesday Kitties!IP: LoggedWillow_wtchFloating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 06:06               

I´ll go for:
"I´m a breast gal myself" too.

posted March 26, 2002 06:06                I´ll go for:

IP: LoggedRomanceJunkyWillowhand

posted March 26, 2002 06:23               
Great question by the way...

Though I have a great fondness for several qoutes including the wonderful line "Looks like Willow's not driving stick any more" I really got a kickout of her responce to Buffy's lament about birthday's without boyfriends..."Hey, preachin' to the choir baby" she say's as she sits happily at Tara's side. And its a small line but with a big impact. Willow's single sentence to Glory in 'The Gift'..."She's with me!" How possesive...How Butch! Oh-h-h go butch Willow!!!

RJ

posted March 26, 2002 06:23                Great question by the way...

Though I have a great fondness for several qoutes including the wonderful line "Looks like Willow's not driving stick any more" I really got a kickout of her responce to Buffy's lament about birthday's without boyfriends..."Hey, preachin' to the choir baby" she say's as she sits happily at Tara's side. And its a small line but with a big impact. Willow's single sentence to Glory in 'The Gift'..."She's with me!" How possesive...How Butch! Oh-h-h go butch Willow!!!

RJIP: Loggedkitten scoutCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 06:59            

Hello, Gay now!
But I also like it when she tells Tara that her breakfast eggs looked like "little boobs".

posted March 26, 2002 06:59             Hello, Gay now!
But I also like it when she tells Tara that her breakfast eggs looked like "little boobs".
IP: LoggedWeb WarlockWillowhand

posted March 26, 2002 07:08               
I current like the "coffee, food, kisses, gay love", the best. Another fine Aly delievery.

The strongest affirmation is of course "We lesbian Gay-type lovers!" I have that seen seperate on my Willow&Tara tape.

I think I'll grab a bunch of these (with all your permissions of course) and add to my "Willow is Gay. Get over it" webpage.
It's at, http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theothersi ... wisgay.php

I used to teach Sophomore Level Psych. Sometime I miss teaching. Sometimes though I miss the simplicity of "Pizza Hut" too. Make the pizza, cook the pizza, repeat till insane. I don't miss the crumy hours, or the grease, or smelling like pizza sauce, or burning myself on the oven...ok scratch that, I just miss teaching.

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

posted March 26, 2002 07:08                I current like the "coffee, food, kisses, gay love", the best. Another fine Aly delievery.

The strongest affirmation is of course "We lesbian Gay-type lovers!" I have that seen seperate on my Willow&Tara tape.

I think I'll grab a bunch of these (with all your permissions of course) and add to my "Willow is Gay. Get over it" webpage.

I used to teach Sophomore Level Psych. Sometime I miss teaching. Sometimes though I miss the simplicity of "Pizza Hut" too. Make the pizza, cook the pizza, repeat till insane. I don't miss the crumy hours, or the grease, or smelling like pizza sauce, or burning myself on the oven...ok scratch that, I just miss teaching.

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
--
IP: LoggedcapricornmistFloating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 08:43               

In season 5 when Buffy is looking forward to a birthday without any boyfriend, Willow turns around and says "Kinda preachin to the choir here!"

But I really love the "Kisses and gay love" line, the way she says it, god it is soooooo cute! *swoon* hmmm thinking of Taras pants....*thud*

------------------
"I want you, but i`m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything that I knew.
You were the one I loved, the one thing I tried to hold onto."

posted March 26, 2002 08:43                In season 5 when Buffy is looking forward to a birthday without any boyfriend, Willow turns around and says "Kinda preachin to the choir here!"

But I really love the "Kisses and gay love" line, the way she says it, god it is soooooo cute! *swoon* hmmm thinking of Taras pants....*thud*

------------------
IP: LoggedsupermusCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 09:03            

I loved "So Willow's not driving stick anymore?" too, but I loved in B vs. D when Joyce talks about how you feel like just giving up men, and Willow and Tara give each other the cutest look.

posted March 26, 2002 09:03             I loved "So Willow's not driving stick anymore?" too, but I loved in B vs. D when Joyce talks about how you feel like just giving up men, and Willow and Tara give each other the cutest look.IP: Loggeddrlloyd11Big Pineapple

posted March 26, 2002 09:18               
I was just thinking about the old "psychology threads"! Ahhh nostalgia..
Revealing mine would be revealing a spoiler, so I can say my favorite yet aired is...
"gay type lovers"..
Sorry, its obvious, but wonderful. Its our Willow trying to be brave and stand up for her self and Tara, and at the scariest possible time.
If I had a second choice it would be Willow at the wedding("If wasnt gay"), ackowledging for all doubters that the there is not road back...

I must confess to getting a big thrill from the other characters mentioning too. Buffy in Gone, Glory and Giles in Tough Love, Xander in The Gift.. Dawn in "OMWF"...

Okay, it makes me happy.

[This message has been edited by drlloyd11 (edited March 26, 2002).]

posted March 26, 2002 09:18                I was just thinking about the old "psychology threads"! Ahhh nostalgia..
Revealing mine would be revealing a spoiler, so I can say my favorite yet aired is...
"gay type lovers"..
Sorry, its obvious, but wonderful. Its our Willow trying to be brave and stand up for her self and Tara, and at the scariest possible time.
If I had a second choice it would be Willow at the wedding("If wasnt gay"), ackowledging for all doubters that the there is not road back...

I must confess to getting a big thrill from the other characters mentioning too. Buffy in Gone, Glory and Giles in Tough Love, Xander in The Gift.. Dawn in "OMWF"...

Okay, it makes me happy.

[This message has been edited by drlloyd11 (edited March 26, 2002).]IP: LoggedDumbsaintSassy Eggs

posted March 26, 2002 09:23               

It's Drippy Sinus Tuesday, MFK! Sexy, no?

Great question, Autumn. I'm gonna have to go with what may very well be the sappiest W/T moment of all time. From Tough Love, when the doctor asks if Tara is Will's sister, and she says, "She's my everything." The way Willow was looking at Tara at that moment pretty much ripped my heart out all over again after the brain sucky badness. Plus there was the fight. And then Willow going all black magicky. Four ripped out heart moments in one ep. You'd think they'd quit trying to out-do themselves at some point, huh?

And Xita, don't forget the afterthought to your fave. The little sideways lowering of Willow's eyes to the bounty that is Taracleavage just as she says, "But you already knew that." Yes. Yes, she did. Bless them both.

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

posted March 26, 2002 09:23                It's Drippy Sinus Tuesday, MFK! Sexy, no?

Great question, Autumn. I'm gonna have to go with what may very well be the sappiest W/T moment of all time. From Tough Love, when the doctor asks if Tara is Will's sister, and she says, "She's my everything." The way Willow was looking at Tara at that moment pretty much ripped my heart out all over again after the brain sucky badness. Plus there was the fight. And then Willow going all black magicky. Four ripped out heart moments in one ep. You'd think they'd quit trying to out-do themselves at some point, huh?

And Xita, don't forget the afterthought to your fave. The little sideways lowering of Willow's eyes to the bounty that is Taracleavage just as she says, "But you already knew that." Yes. Yes, she did. Bless them both.

------------------
Shiver me timberless.
IP: LoggedEvilAnyaCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 10:56               

Good morning all. Getting a blood test today before i go in and get a physical for school. I really hate blood tests and i really hope they don't screen for drugs, they never believe it when you tell them it's only magick weed. My pick for best assertation of Willow's lesbian goodness.
Willow: Questions? Great!
Tara: Well, we can answer questions.
Watcher #2: Well, I need to know more about the slayer. And about the both of you, your relationship, whatever you can tell me.
Tara: Our relationship?
Willow: We're friends.
Tara: Good friends.
Willow: Girlfriends, actually.
Tara: YES, WE'RE GIRLFRIENDS.
Willow: WE'RE IN LOVE. WE'RE LOVERS. WE'RE LESBIAN/GAY TYPE LOVERS.

It also cracks me up when Tara blurts out "5!" when the Council dude asks her what level magick she's at. So funny.

posted March 26, 2002 10:56                Good morning all. Getting a blood test today before i go in and get a physical for school. I really hate blood tests and i really hope they don't screen for drugs, they never believe it when you tell them it's only magick weed. My pick for best assertation of Willow's lesbian goodness.
Watcher #2: Well, I need to know more about the slayer. And about the both of you, your relationship, whatever you can tell me.

It also cracks me up when Tara blurts out "5!" when the Council dude asks her what level magick she's at. So funny.
IP: LoggedmagratCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 11:06            

I have to go with the "I think I'm kinda gay" call it nostalgia as well as loving Tabula Rasa

posted March 26, 2002 11:06             I have to go with the "I think I'm kinda gay" call it nostalgia as well as loving Tabula RasaIP: LoggedXanaduCool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 11:14               
I think I'd have to go with the old fav, Hello, Gay now! Though I am partial to the "I'm a breast gal, myself" line. I also love Xander's "How long have you known your girlfriend's tinkerbell?" It cracks me up

Oh, hope you feel better, Dumbsaint

Have a great day everyone!

Amy

posted March 26, 2002 11:14                I think I'd have to go with the old fav, Hello, Gay now! Though I am partial to the "I'm a breast gal, myself" line. I also love Xander's "How long have you known your girlfriend's tinkerbell?" It cracks me up

AmyIP: LoggedeekibooSassy Eggs

posted March 26, 2002 11:15               

quote:
Originally posted by AutumnT:

New Moon Rising
Willow: It's complicated because of Tara.

The Yoko Factor
Willow: Buffy, things haven't been right since Tara. We have to face it. You can't handle Tara being my girlfriend.
Xander: No, it was bad before that. Since you two went off to college and forgot about me, just let me in the basement to... Tara's your girlfriend?
Giles: Bloody Hell!

peace

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room

quote:

New Moon Rising

The Yoko Factor
Willow: Buffy, things haven't been right since Tara. We have to face it. You can't handle Tara being my girlfriend.
Xander: No, it was bad before that. Since you two went off to college and forgot about me, just let me in the basement to... Tara's your girlfriend?

peace

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room
quote:IP: LoggedWardukeStrong like an Amazon

posted March 26, 2002 11:20               

First of all, love the thread title Autumn, old school baby!

As for the question, although there are so many to chose from, my choice from Willow herself is from the fight in Tough Love…

T: I trust you. I just ... (looks down) I don't know where I'm gonna fit in ... in your life when...
W: When ... I change back? Yeah, this is a college thing, just a, a little experimentation before I get over the thrill and head back to boys' town.
W: You think that?
Pause
T: Should I?
W: I'm really sorry that I didn't establish my lesbo street cred before I got into this relationship. You're the only woman I've ever fallen in love with, so ... how on earth could you ever take me seriously?

I love how Willow is pissed off when she says this, very hurt that Tara would dare doubt her sexuality, very powerful scene.

And as for someone else’s acknowledgement of Willow's homosexuality, I would have to go with Faith’s “So Willow’s not driving stick anymore.”

posted March 26, 2002 11:20                First of all, love the thread title Autumn, old school baby!

As for the question, although there are so many to chose from, my choice from Willow herself is from the fight in Tough Love…

T: I trust you. I just ... (looks down) I don't know where I'm gonna fit in ... in your life when...
W: When ... I change back? Yeah, this is a college thing, just a, a little experimentation before I get over the thrill and head back to boys' town.
Pause
W: I'm really sorry that I didn't establish my lesbo street cred before I got into this relationship. You're the only woman I've ever fallen in love with, so ... how on earth could you ever take me seriously?

I love how Willow is pissed off when she says this, very hurt that Tara would dare doubt her sexuality, very powerful scene.

And as for someone else’s acknowledgement of Willow's homosexuality, I would have to go with Faith’s “So Willow’s not driving stick anymore.”
IP: LoggeddarvangiSassy Eggs

posted March 26, 2002 11:25               

I have to agree with Brian - that moment in Tough Love, though it is filled with tension and hurt feelings, was the surest sign to the Buffy viewing public that Willow's lesbianism was not a passing fancy or just some kind of experimentation. Bless Rebecca Kirshner's pointed little head for making it so clear to us!

posted March 26, 2002 11:25                I have to agree with Brian - that moment in Tough Love, though it is filled with tension and hurt feelings, was the surest sign to the Buffy viewing public that Willow's lesbianism was not a passing fancy or just some kind of experimentation. Bless Rebecca Kirshner's pointed little head for making it so clear to us!IP: LoggedThanatopsisDoll's Eye Crystal

posted March 26, 2002 11:58               
I'd have to agree with those who said, "Preching to the choir here, baby." from Blood Ties. My favorite from someone else is Buffy's, "she's gay, but we don't gay, not that there's anything wrong with..."
when the social worker says, "So you live with another woman?" I just love that whole line.

Ah, its another rainy day in New York. I'm on Spring Break and have no want to subject myself to the weather. Just a week ago people were complaining we haven't been getting enough percipatation. Humph.

------------------
Hey, and later we can churn our own butter and make sweaters out of sheep.

posted March 26, 2002 11:58                I'd have to agree with those who said, "Preching to the choir here, baby." from Blood Ties. My favorite from someone else is Buffy's, "she's gay, but we don't gay, not that there's anything wrong with..."
when the social worker says, "So you live with another woman?" I just love that whole line.

Ah, its another rainy day in New York. I'm on Spring Break and have no want to subject myself to the weather. Just a week ago people were complaining we haven't been getting enough percipatation. Humph.

------------------

Hi y'all,

I wanted to let everyone know about a new Spike/Buffy vid that my dear friend, the wondrous Luminosity did. It's to "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol and is, well, pretty neat.

If you're interested in seeing it you can find it here: http://slum.slashcity.com/lum/ozone/ The file name is rebelyell.rm and while I *think* you can run it as a streaming vid it'd probably work best if you saved it to your hard drive and then played it from
there.

I know there might not be a lot of Spuffy fans here -- but who knows for sure, and besides, it's a really well done vid. And I've adored the song for so long that *I* would've liked the vid no matter what -- which, as it turns out, didn't factor into anything; the vid totally rocks.

I'm sure Lum would be ever so grateful to hear any comments: you can contact her at luminosity@jam.rr.com .

Hope y'all enjoy it! And please, let Lum know what you think of the vid -- vidders live for feedback, even moreso than writers do.

From the department of planning: we're working on a Buffyverse vid to REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It" right now, and plotting out a Willow/Tara vid to k.d.lang's "Constant Craving". That one should be extra-special fun.

edited, again, 'cause the board really likes my theory from yesterday and won't stop adding it.
--
Kamil
Gunn: "I mean, who has time for love when you're out there doing it with the demons...and didn't that just come out sad and wrong."
"Heartthrob" Angel

[This message has been edited by Kamil (edited March 26, 2002).]

dreiser
Doll's Eye Crystal

posted March 26, 2002 03:26               
not driving stick.

nic

dude, i rhyme.

------------------

Rally
Cool Monster Fighter

Since I am a big Tabula Rasa fan, as that episode shows how much Tara and Willow love one another.

I will go with...

WILLOW:

------------------

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover

posted March 26, 2002 03:54               

Shewolf
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 04:34               

My fav moment though, is Buffy's 'Willow's gay but we don't...gay' speech, simply becuase SMG's delivery is adorable.

Walker
Floating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 05:33               
When Willow say's in a slightly challenging 'say anything about my girl and I'll bitch slap you' tone

Willow_wtch
Floating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 06:06               
I´ll go for:

RomanceJunky
Willowhand

posted March 26, 2002 06:23               

RJ

kitten scout
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 06:59            
Hello, Gay now!

Web Warlock
Willowhand

posted March 26, 2002 07:08               
I current like the "coffee, food, kisses, gay love", the best. Another fine Aly delievery.

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
--

capricornmist
Floating Rose

posted March 26, 2002 08:43               
In season 5 when Buffy is looking forward to a birthday without any boyfriend, Willow turns around and says "Kinda preachin to the choir here!"

------------------

supermus
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 09:03            
I loved "So Willow's not driving stick anymore?" too, but I loved in B vs. D when Joyce talks about how you feel like just giving up men, and Willow and Tara give each other the cutest look.

drlloyd11
Big Pineapple

posted March 26, 2002 09:18               
"gay type lovers"..

Okay, it makes me happy.

Dumbsaint
Sassy Eggs

posted March 26, 2002 09:23               

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

EvilAnya
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 10:56               
Good morning all. Getting a blood test today before i go in and get a physical for school. I really hate blood tests and i really hope they don't screen for drugs, they never believe it when you tell them it's only magick weed. My pick for best assertation of Willow's lesbian goodness.

magrat
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 11:06            
I have to go with the "I think I'm kinda gay" call it nostalgia as well as loving Tabula Rasa

Xanadu
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 26, 2002 11:14               
I think I'd have to go with the old fav, Hello, Gay now! Though I am partial to the "I'm a breast gal, myself" line. I also love Xander's "How long have you known your girlfriend's tinkerbell?" It cracks me up

Amy

eekiboo
Sassy Eggs

quote:

New Moon Rising

The Yoko Factor

peace

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room

Warduke
Strong like an Amazon

posted March 26, 2002 11:20               

Pause

darvangi
Sassy Eggs

posted March 26, 2002 11:25               
I have to agree with Brian - that moment in Tough Love, though it is filled with tension and hurt feelings, was the surest sign to the Buffy viewing public that Willow's lesbianism was not a passing fancy or just some kind of experimentation. Bless Rebecca Kirshner's pointed little head for making it so clear to us!

Thanatopsis
Doll's Eye Crystal

posted March 26, 2002 11:58               
I'd have to agree with those who said, "Preching to the choir here, baby." from Blood Ties. My favorite from someone else is Buffy's, "she's gay, but we don't gay, not that there's anything wrong with..."

------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:26 am 
not driving stick.

nic

dude, i rhyme.

------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:29 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:29 am 

I will go with...

WILLOW:

------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:54 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:34 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:33 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:06 am 
I´ll go for:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:23 am 

RJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:59 am 
Hello, Gay now!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:08 am 

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
--

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:43 am 

------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:03 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:18 am 
"gay type lovers"..

Okay, it makes me happy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:23 am 

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:56 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:06 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:14 am 

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:15 am 
quote:

New Moon Rising

The Yoko Factor

peace

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room
quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:20 am 

Pause

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:25 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:58 am 

------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:25 am 
quote:
Originally posted by drlloyd11:
Revealing mine would be revealing a spoiler...

Yep...that one's destined to become a classic.

These are all terrific and all fully enjoyable the hundredth or so time around. But, if I'm going to pick one, it's the "I'm a breast gal myself...but then you already knew that" line. Just because of what Aly and Amber manage to squeeze out of that one simple line. Thanking my lucky stars again for W/T and the magic that is Aly and Amber together onscreen...

--jr

quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:35 am 
Gotta say that "hello, gay now" is still my favorite. However, if I were to actually say that it would come out as a big croak, seeing as how I'm losing my voice. This is especially nice for the customers. "Hi, my modem's not working. Can you fix it?" "Sure. Can you *croak* ffffft. *cough* Sorry about that. *croak* Turn the modem off!"

Don't you just love friends who share, especially their colds? Grr. x.x

------------------
Kitty Trauma Victim #123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:50 am 
I just can't believe no one has said this yet. Mine is the diary scene from Forever.

WILLOW: What did I have for breakfast this morning? Do you remember?
TARA: Hmm?
WILLOW: I-I wanna say bagel, but I think that was yesterday. You had two eggs sunny-side-up. (grins) I remember 'cause they were wiggling at me like little boobs.
TARA: (grins) Sassy eggs.

Willow is such a breast gal.

Happy Tuesday Kitties!

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

Kisses and gay love anyone?
When it comes to love, I just don't see straight.

[This message has been edited by willow420 (edited March 26, 2002).]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:19 am 
i personaly enjoy the buffybot "you're my best friend and you're recently gay." i also like the oh so popular "so willow's not driving stick anymore".
have a great tuesday everyone!

------------------
"That's right, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:21 am 
i personaly enjoy the buffybot "you're my best friend and you're recently gay." i also like the oh so popular "so willow's not driving stick anymore".
have a great tuesday everyone!

------------------
"That's right, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark."