The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great Scenes for Other Scoobies in Relation to W/T
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:48 pm 
Oh, there are so many great scenes. I'm kinda partial to Tara/Buffy moments...Anytime Tara's being all supportive, like in Triangle, or the Body, or the end of Dead Things.

Love the end of Family, with everyone standing up for Tara.

Any Tara/Dawn scenes, always so sweet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:23 am 
Buffy's "well she's gay, but we don't gay..." line. Can't remember what ep it's from, maybe smashed? It was just plain old cute.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:38 am 
It's "Gone."

quote:
Originally posted by EvilAnya:
Buffy's "well she's gay, but we don't gay..." line. Can't remember what ep it's from, maybe smashed? It was just plain old cute.

quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:25 am 
I thought it was kinda funny when Buffy and Xander were talking about what to get Tara for her birthday in Family.
And I totally love this exchange, especially Giles line about being profoundly stupid. I used that as my signature quote for a while:

GILES: Come up with anything yet?
XANDER: Well, candles, maybe, or bath oils of some kind.
BUFFY: I saw a really cute sweater at Bloomy's ... but, I think I want me to have it.
GILES: And you are talking about what on earth?
BUFFY: Tara's birthday. We're at a loss.
GILES: You're in a magic shop, and you can't think what Tara would like. I believe you're both profoundly stupid.
XANDER: Well, we don't really know ... the kind of things witches like. What, are we gonna get her some cheesy crystal ball?
GILES: Bloody well better not. I've got mine already wrapped.

------------------
"But with Tara, I just know she likes Willow, and she already has one of those" – "Family"

"Honey, in case you didn’t hear me the first six-thousand times, no more teleportation spells." – "Crush"

Willow: "I figured, life goes by so fast, if you don’t write stuff down it just gets…lost."
Tara: "Down to every last bagel"
Willow: "Down to every last everything I do with you" – "Forever"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:27 am 
My fav is in "Triangle" when Xander jumps behind Tara for protection in the middle of a Willow/Anya fight.

``Protect me, Tara!'' ... I love that line.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:30 am 

I don't usually invite stange men into the house" Joyce. Sometimes i feel like giving up on men altogether. Oh, you girls will understand when you grow up.

And W/T just looking at each other while they finish the protection spell

Buffy Vs. Dracula

Note: apologies for most likely not quoting exactly.

------------------

IM:WillowsBandCamp-TaraMaclay69
Guardian of Vampire Tara
Keeper of Tara's 'Lil Pile 'O Crackers'

--
Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.
---

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:18 am 
The milk shake scene in "Smashed" between Tara and Dawn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:15 am 
Tara nd Dawn having a thumb war in The Real Me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:57 am 
Faith's line in "Who Are You?"

"So Willow's not driving stick anymore. Who would have thought?"

I think she was the first person who noticed their relationship.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:34 am 
She was indeed. Trust Faith's dirty mind to get to the heart of the matter

It was interesting later on in that episode when Willow introduced Tara to Buffy-in-Faith* - there was tons more chemistry between them in that scene compared to the one where they met Faith, but it just sailed over Buffy's head, bless her.

*That's Buffy in Faith's body, not... oh, forget it. Though I'm sure the other meaning took place between those two as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:57 am 
I'm thinking of two scenes from TR that sort of tie in with each other. They show that Anya really appreciates the kindnesses that Tara shows towards her:

The first is when Anya, Xander, Willow and Tara are together discussing Buffy's time in heaven. Anya is wondering if Buffy spent her time walking around in wings and Birkenstocks and then Xander makes some dismissive remark to her. Tara shoots a look at Xander and then tells Anya that "It's totally not stupid to wonder what it was like for Buffy..." Anya seems rather touched by that affirmation.

Later, when the gang is at the Magic Shop, waiting for Willow and Xander to show up, Tara and Anya are thumb wrestling together. When Willow walks in, Tara looks up and a sort of hurt and troubled look crosses her face. She and Anya let go of each other's hands, but Anya seems to notice the look on Tara's face (she was there for the start of the fight between Tara and Willow). She then reaches for Tara's hands with her other hand, as if she's going to offer a comforting pat or something. She hesitates, then just gives a sad little smile of caring in Tara's direction.

Very sweet and touching...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:54 am 
quote:
Originally posted by ninjitsugrrl:
buffy in family, the line goes something like: "i just know she likes willow and she already has one of those." makes me giggle every time i see it!

Ditto. *sighs* Tara having Willow, gets a far away look and starts to drool.

------------------
I haven't had sex... I'm a nice girl from Alabama who lives with her mom. - Amber Benson

Okay, last question. What advice would you give to someone who gets their brains sucked out?
Um... eat a lot of apple sauce, preferably fed to you by attractive young lesbians. - Amber Benson

Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life. - Amber Benson

Where would you like to see Willow go in the sixth season?
I hope Willow gets taller, and she gets a tan. - Alyson Hannigan
quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:05 pm 
One of my favorites comes from Listening To Fear in season 5:

Willow: Oh, I feel just like Santa Claus... except thinner, and younger, and... female. And, well... Jewish.

Buffy (about Dawn): You got her a book on spells? The girl who can break things by just looking at them, now has a book to teach her to... break things by lookin' at 'em?

Buffy: Homework? Unh. I don't believe in tiny Jewish Santa anymore.

------------------
A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."
Tara: Sassy Eggs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:43 pm 
Later, when the gang is at the Magic Shop, waiting for Willow and Xander to show up, Tara and Anya are thumb wrestling together. When Willow walks in, Tara looks up and a sort of hurt and troubled look crosses her face. She and Anya let go of each other's hands, but Anya seems to notice the look on Tara's face (she was there for the start of the fight between Tara and Willow). She then reaches for Tara's hands with her other hand, as if she's going to offer a comforting pat or something. She hesitates, then just gives a sad little smile of caring in Tara's direction.

How have i never noticed that scene before? i new to watch TR yet again! that sounds like a sweet scene. Tara sure does like to thumb wrestle