The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Chat
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:59 pm 
I have made a new chat room which should make it easier for me to invite people. I just have to accept you now. Anyway, We chat in the evening around 8pm pacific-whenever. But the chat room is open all day. It's voice chat so prepare for lots of us lazy folks to talk. We love spoilers too so be prepared for that.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kittenchat

------------------
"Everthing's just turning out so dark..."
"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

It's all about the "lovely lesbian time"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 1:01 am 
Voice chat ... sigh ...

The MacOS/LinuxPPC user sulks alone in his deaf-mute corner, watching all of the Windows people gossip, share secrets, and bond in ways that exist to him only in his dreams.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:39 am 
thanks xita. I love the last chat that we had.

Ange.

------------------
"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespare.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:43 am 
I do feel for you chat deprived kittens, really I do...well ok maybe not that badly.
What can I say, chat Rocks!

But I need my Wiccie in chat, she is the only one that understands my insect reflection jokes...

------------------
No, please. I mean, tell me if I said something wrong otherwise I know I'll say it again. Probably often and in public.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:53 am 
Rally, my heart doesn't stutter...Even if some of my jokes do, like the one about Christopher Reeve and Stephen Hawking.

I'd go to chat...If I was INVITED *coughcough*.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:58 am 
I might invite you if I knew you were online, you stalker you... check your email.

------------------
No, please. I mean, tell me if I said something wrong otherwise I know I'll say it again. Probably often and in public.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:00 am 
i miss chat. stupid yahoo wont let me in since i reinstalled windows. thanks for making a new room maybe i can get in now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:14 pm 
Bloody Americans. Humph.

------------------
You know I've been through hell...Joss can't you see, there'll be nothing left of me. You made me believe...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:18 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by the literary exterminator:
Voice chat ... sigh ...

The MacOS/LinuxPPC user sulks alone in his deaf-mute corner, watching all of the Windows people gossip, share secrets, and bond in ways that exist to him only in his dreams.

I hear ya, only not. *sigh*

------------------
"Do you wanna go out some time, for coffee, food, kisses and gay love?" Willow - Normal Again.
quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 1:06 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
Bloody Americans. Humph.

Word.

------------------
"I press my lips against my friends all the time."
quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:32 pm 
So, on the technical side - this is almost the same as the old one, except it's a 'group' and not a 'club'?

Just wondering...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:40 pm 
All the Yahoo Clubs have been or are being converted into Yahoo Groups. The Club we were using is now a Group called willtara2.

~Joy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:10 pm 
This may be a silly question, but I'm not all that handy with a computer. What equipment does one need for a voice chat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:22 pm 
for voice chat, all you need is a computer with a sound card and headphones or speakers plugged in. that will let you hear everyone talk. if you want to talk too, you need a microphone. every standard computer that's made today is generally compatible with voice chat, though you'll probably have to supply the headphones/speakers and microphone yourself.

my issue with the new chat is that the window is really freaking SMALL on my computer. folks were patiently trying to help me with that on thurs night, but i crashed before i could fix it. hopefully this is a problem that will clear up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:29 pm 
Unfortunately all groups have small windows. The clubs had large ones, but the clubs no longer exist. So we have to deal now.