The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: General Season 6 Spoilers - Part 11
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:20 am 
quote:
Originally posted by BBOvenGuy:
I know exactly what you mean - and it's not an exaggeration.

There I go again - too much of what I say in jest comes true but I swear I never joked about Tara being killed off.

This sucks out loud

------------------
"It was inconclusive and I didn't stick around to find out. I might have magic'd my fist through a wall or something - Willow (Normal Again)
quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:31 am 
Okay, a few points.

1) I respect what Marti and Joss and their team are going to do, because it's their vision. It's not mine. I might not agree with it, I might hate it, but I have the choice to stop watching. That's my decision. Nobody is forcing me to view this program once a week or whenever.

2) Slagging the writers off will get you precisely nowhere. They're doing their job. However, it's not your job as a fan to slag them to high heaven and back. Give them a break.

3) If you're lurking to find out information, as we know that you are, I suggest you contribute more constructively next time you decide to post, then maybe you won't have to sneak around so much.

I'm just a little bitter here...

------------------
You know I've been through hell...Joss can't you see, there'll be nothing left of me. You made me believe...

[This message has been edited by tommo (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:32 am 
I don’t know. I have to say, that I’ve never particularly trusted Marti in regards to her dedication to the ideals of Buffy. I think this interview only reinforces that for me. It was always my fear when Joss wanted to go off and do other things that the series would somehow loose something. What that something is I really can’t put into words, but I’ve just never trusted Marti to be in complete control.

Anyway, I think what she said about B/S is what a lot of the writers have been saying. B/S is NOT a good relationship and they thought they were showing that fact but obviously, they didn’t think people would latch onto it as some grand romance.

Ah well… still holding out hope while not really thinking about it for my own sanities sake.

------------------
"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson, Loveline 3/14/02

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:33 am 
Hey Kitties,

Call me vague, but what does F/X mean?

Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Jen

------------------
Tara: I am, you know
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:35 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Jen/jennpurr:
Call me vague, but what does F/X mean?

You're vague.

Ahem. Sorry.

FX stands for effects, as in SpecialFX.

It's also the name of a cable channel that shows Buffy every day, twice a day. Sigh. Take me back to season 3 someone...

------------------
You know I've been through hell...Joss can't you see, there'll be nothing left of me. You made me believe...
quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:36 am 
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
3) If you're lurking to find out information, as we know that you are, I suggest you contribute more constructively next time you decide to post, then maybe you won't have to sneak around so much.

Ah c'mon Ruth it is so much easier to take what you find here and bitch about us. Well, if you're in the spoiler game for ego that is. And I'm sure we don't know any one like that.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:39 am 
I think obviously though, a lot of us do and did see it as a Bad relationship. But certain shippers, should take their own advice when it comes to dealing with bad news and deal with it.

So while a great many people are upset and want to cry foul against the writers, many people are also happy with the way that particular story line is progressing.

------------------
Behold, the power of Poitier...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:54 am 
quote:
You're vague.

Ahem. Sorry.

FX stands for effects, as in SpecialFX.

It's also the name of a cable channel that shows Buffy every day, twice a day. Sigh. Take me back to season 3 someone...

It's okay. LOL
I feel really stupid now. That's what I was thinking it stood for, Special Effects.

Thanks Tommo.

Jen (Who's going back under her rock now, till W/T are happy again.)

------------------
Tara: I am, you know
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours
quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:08 am 
I also remember the special effects post, and thought it was pretty intriguing when it was first posted. But I wish we had more to go on. I also wish I could believe at least something that Marti has to say (like her feeling that people are going to be pleased by where the show's going), but the reality is, IMO, that there really isn't much value in anything the ME staff says about the show.

It's the work itself that I believe in -- what we actually see on the screen. That's the only place to find truth in art.

Every Marti interview seems to generate a furor among the fans. Frankly, I'm amazed ME
continues to allow her to speak to the press. They need to change their media relations person, assuming they have one!

--Linda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:17 am 
Hello everyone. I was just working on a new theory of mine 7 posted my basic ideas on my regular board. I thought I would also see what your thoughts were on it. It is rough, haven't worked through all the possibilitys yet. here it is

One quick thought, I just got to watch the promo at Vidiot. A couple of days ago, I theorised on Giles unwanted surprise. My thought was that he found new information about the key & it's powers in the watchers archive. The promo says something like "key to the future of the universe". Before season 6 started both JW & MT gave interviews in which they talked about how Dawn will get new powers from being the key. So I was startin to think they were yankin my chain about it since 6 is almost done & hey, Dawn, still whiny & spoilt but definitely no superpowers except for that awful screeching noise that comes out of her mouth at times! Now personally I have never liked the possibility of a reset at the end of the season, basically it's backward momentum! No lessons learned due to lack of memory of the events & plus we have to suffer through basically the crap a second time in the beginning of season 7. So what if Dawn is the variable that changes everything? Tara dies, Willow goes whacko. Dawn loved Tara as if she were a sister, she was her caregiver & her friend. What if the emotional pain & grief triggers her mystical power, I mean it would be a kind of auto pilot thing, not as she would know how to control it, but an accident. Her grief & wishing Tara was alive more than anything her subconscious would guide it or whatever! What if she is capable of opening time portals as well as dimensional portals? What if she pulls Tara out of the past before her death? Theoretically that would probably present us with the same problems as a reset except that their memories wouldn't be erased maybe, maybe it could be something like Tara is pulled out & Buffy able to remember the events, intercepts Warren when he attempts to shoot her? Memories left in tact but the events linked to Tara's death such as evil Willow & her injuring of innocent people still exist in their minds however the events basically being changed.
Just a new theory possibility, haven't worked out all the kinks yet. Oh yeah, one other thing, the spoilers posted about the SFX being done because of a vengeance Anya granting a wish, or turning back time, whatever it was were cast into doubt due to the fact that the wish & the reversal of a wish required no special effects, basically switches one scene to another. What if it was actually Dawn opening a portal instead? That did require SFX.
Just thought I would share the theory! Night!

Ok, one more thing I would like to add here is the retention of the memories would also serve to show Willow what could happen to her if she let the magic take her over, see how dangerous the path she had been on really was. I don't know, need to think on this one some more! However I still hold firm to my belief, despite spoilers from sources I trust that says different, that Tara is not BSD, that it will be Anya. I have no doubt about that at all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:27 am 
Maybe I'm taking Marti's comments out of context but I think when she's talking about Buffy she's meaning that we'll see some of the "old" Buffy we love (with her mentioning "heroic" and "throw a bone".) What we've seen this season is Depressed Buffy. Rewatching S3 - even when she was in emotional pain, she fought it, spoke her slayerisms and got the job done. She was less grown up then, and the weight of responsibility although strong, was cushioned by Giles and Joyce. This season, I'd characterise most of the Scoobs behavior as depressive. ie they're in their mid-20s funk. Some posters aren't there yet, but let me tell you everyone I know (including myself) is in it or has gone through it. Maybe it's only a few months, maybe a year or two. But I think ME has been trying to show the mid-20s funk - where you have to sort out all your crap from childhood, your mixed emotions, your confused relationships and figure out who you want to be and who you want to be with. So I think Marti's hinting that we'll see Buffy take up the Slayer mantle again. She's lost it, cast it aside, was tired of it, whatever - but something's going to provoke her to grab it again and get back to "saving the world".

As for Buffy/Spike. The chip makes Spike a neutered wolverine. He's not cuddly. He's not trying to repent for bad deeds done. Spike's not as angst ridden a character as Angel (or Buffy for that matter). He's sexy as hell. (hell being the operative word, like the devil cliche) But for the popularity of B/S as a couple you can't have them being all luvvy-dovey. As Marti said they're not going to sit on the couch...(and my addition)... and watch Passions together. The fun part of their dynamic is the tension, the love-hate. They're like a Rhett Butler and Scarlet, or Han Solo and Leia...they've got to be apart. Theirs has got to be a whirly-gig relationship for the relationshiop to have teeth.

Willow and Tara? Well they've taken on a bit more of the Angel-Buffy doom and gloom...but by making their relationship romantic - ME's broken a lot of barriers with this depiction, as far as I'm concerned with the way they've shown "gay love". Within the Buffyverse - they've made W/T like every other couple on the show. Agony and Ecstacy. So kudos. And they're about to rev it up.

But I think the writers may be even more subversive than we give them credit for. I think they've started to use W/T like a spoiler trap pit or something. For the last three seasons, there's been a major W/T leak that's had spoiler folks say "Tara's a demon", Tara's going to die (and ended up brain sucked)...and now this year, "Tara really does die..." and everyone follows after it to a black pit of - no more spoilers. It's great for ME don't you see?
Well now, I've lost my next point...

[This message has been edited by Popje (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:00 am 
I have to say Aynaia I like your theory..
Dawn has shown that she doesnt much like dealing with death be it Joyce and trying to bring her back or Buffy and wanting her to be brought back..She is very, very, close to Tara and i wouldnt put it past her, that if Tara were to die, that would be the straw that broke the camel's back..How Anya being a vengance demon and a wish being made at some point come into play is another story..

I think it has been said in the spoilers that Anya does become a vengance demon and there is a wish..I could be wrong on those two things though..It may have been speculation and i got those mixed up with the spoilers..

------------------
Be careful what you wish for..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:44 am 
quote:
isn't it the sign of a good writer or writing team to pull the audience in so much that they get emotionally involved in the show and the characters?

As ever Ruth, you're on the button. [jeez...must stop this sycophancy.... ]
This season, ME has pulled us in, taken us to the depths of despair, and not just the Kittens, but all Buffy-fans, I cannot contemplate that there will not be a happy outcome for those who have suffered more than most, us kittens.

Unless of course, Joss has been watching 'Apocalypse Now - Redux' for inspiration.

------------------
love and kisses

Still Waters Run Deep

" Hi!..um..aw...shit...he he he....'Scuz me..er.. I did'nt mean to..er....expose myself to.. ,ya know..public...*groan* "

Amber...quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:33 am 
I am not going to consider rumor and gossip, spoilers. As far as I am concerned Marti said nothing about willow and Tara and or spoilers getting out in this interview. Anything else is gossip, especially when this source claims it is because 20 is her baby and we all know Tara dies in 19. It could of course all be true but for now there is no evidence.

I think clearly Marti is frustrated at fan expectation and what the message they are trying to send out. I consider myself an intelligent person and I consider some people here to be very intelligent and I don't think any of us can make sense of this season. I think Marti doesn't have a good way of communicating with the media, she never says the right thing it seems. Joss was a lot more masterful with the media and Marti is sure tackling some really tough issues. I actually found it surprising that Wanda didn't ask her about spoilers leaking.

I think writers should tell the story they want to tell, but when they are making a living off the fans they should take into consideration why they are making this show. If they are not concerned with an audience they should show it in Joss' garage and not on UPN.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:48 am 
Well said Xita, though there is one element of this that I want to briefly address..

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
... especially when this source claims it is because 20 is her baby and we all know Tara dies in 19...

I beleive that accurate spoilers stste that though Tara does get shot in episoe 19, neither the characters nor us the audience will know sbout it until episode 20.

Therefore mentions of the death as being in 20 should be considered, accurate, as this is when the death is actually revealed to the unspoiled and shown on the screen.

I'm not going to get involved in the Marti Debate as a) I don't see it particularly relevant to a spoiler board, b) there's nothing about Will or Tara in it, and c) My views on the interview may not be shared or appreciated by other posters.

On a seperate note, it would certainly appear that the allegged spoiler crackdown is indeed in effect at ME. There are whispers of threats involving sharp pointy objects...

[This message has been edited by The Partyman (edited March 29, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by The Partyman (edited March 29, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:13 am 
The post was by someone named darkholde. They posted once, and gave an email addres that the ISP says is expired,
quote:
Originally posted by lindabarlow:
I also remember the special effects post, and thought it was pretty intriguing when it was first posted. But I wish we had more to go on. I also wish I could believe at least something that Marti has to say (like her feeling that people are going to be pleased by where the show's going), but the reality is, IMO, that there really isn't much value in anything the ME staff says about the show.

It's the work itself that I believe in -- what we actually see on the screen. That's the only place to find truth in art.

Every Marti interview seems to generate a furor among the fans. Frankly, I'm amazed ME
continues to allow her to speak to the press. They need to change their media relations person, assuming they have one!

--Linda

quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:11 am 
I'm going to post this then I'm off to work. IF YOU DON'T SAVE TARA, THEN YOU CAN'T SAVE WILLOW. AND WE ALL KNOW FOR SURE THAT WILLOW IS AROUND NEXT YEAR..............

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:24 am 
Maybe it’s because I didn’t feel alienated by her current comments, but I really feel for Marti.
(Please keep in mind that I am a firm believer that Tara will be in Season 7 before ya’ll start flinging the “but she’s killing Tara” remarks.)
I was rereading over Wanda’s opening comments on the emails she has been receiving regarding the B/A, A/C shipper war and I realized that it kind of sets the tone for Marti’s comments. It’s their job to create and shape the show and are not just the people who conduct polls about who would be the better girlfriend for Angel. I mean, could you imagine what type of negative feedback ME receives regarding character’s storylines, relationships etc.? Sure, Marti can be a bit crass but I can see her rock and her hard place. Pro B/S “Fuck You Marti!” or Anti B/S “I Hate Marti!” or Pro B/A “Spike Rools! Marti Sucks!” or Anti B/A “Marti’s an insensitive bitch!”. It’s a no win situation. Almost every interview Marti gives asks her to comment on Buffy with Spike or Angel. I’d probably be at my wit’s end as well.
Marti is pissed off about spoilers… sure it’s like when some asshole spoils a birthday surprise party. I don’t see these comments as revenge for spoiler leaks but rather an honest, fed up reply to the thousands of fans who won’t get off her back and let her do her job.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:39 am 
I don't see anything wrong with Marti's interview; she's not said anything that wasn't true. In my opinion, B/A's can't let things go, and are still pining for them to be together, but that can't happen. They both completely difference characters now, and haven't been together romantically for three years. Truth hurts sometimes.

Her statements about B/S were true also. They can't be together - the relationship just would not work.

Oh, and Autumn - thanks for the clue. I guess you are the same person I was thinking of!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:56 am 
quote:
Originally posted by All4W/T:
I have to say Aynaia I like your theory..
Dawn has shown that she doesnt much like dealing with death be it Joyce and trying to bring her back or Buffy and wanting her to be brought back..She is very, very, close to Tara and i wouldnt put it past her, that if Tara were to die, that would be the straw that broke the camel's back..How Anya being a vengance demon and a wish being made at some point come into play is another story..

I think it has been said in the spoilers that Anya does become a vengance demon and there is a wish..I could be wrong on those two things though..It may have been speculation and i got those mixed up with the spoilers..

You're right about the vengeance demon/wish thing, but the thing is Dawn pulling Tara out of a time portal is only going to change the events related to T/W/ & Warren storyline. Anya I still believe is headed for the grave & this way Tara would come back, no reset used therefore memories retained & lessons learned, plus the independant storylines still happen & are not altered so much. Wish granted, guilt & love, change of mind, reversal & death.
Anyway sounds good to me! He-he!

quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:08 am 
Ok.

Dawn. It is interesting to note *what* scenes they opted to show for Dawn in the new preview. We have been hearing for a bit that Dawn was going to get some Kewl Powerz(tm), but I did not believe we would see them in this season.
I could be wrong.

So we have two possibilities. 1.) Dawn is "the key to the future" she is pivotable to final eps. or 2.) This is classic misdirection.

Seeing the new preview also just drives the point home that Amber REALLY needs to be in the opening credits. I really hate the 2nd class citizen treatment she gets.

Warlock

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

[This message has been edited by Web Warlock (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:32 am 
Ah, Marti.

It's true, she doesn't come across that well in interviews. However, as someone who used to conduct interviews for a living (and still does on occasion), I can tell you that some people, while having very good intentions, just don't express themselves well in interviews. Especially in a hard Q&A format. There are no framing paragraphs to let the reader know expression, tone, background. I think I only turned in two Q&A's ever as a journalist, because I think they are a disservice to both the readers and the subject. They're popular, of course, because they are small, quick and easy for publication. They just also tend to be grossly misleading.

Anyway, while I am very confused by and wary of this season's outcome, I can partially understand where Marti (may be) coming from. The writers have been hounded about B/A for four years and now the B/A stuff has taken on a new intensity because of B/S. From all of her interviews, it sounds like Marti is astounded that her intended theme for B/S (which I won't get into here) and the entire season is just not registering with a large portion of the fans. People aren't getting it and her frustration is unfortunately showing. This is her first year at the helm of the show. She is likely very excited and proud and yet her message isn't getting across.

I'm just as confused as everyone else and I'm worried about what's happening to the show and W/T. However, I don't think Marti is trying to tell the fans to fuck off. I think she may just be tired of the whole B/S & B/A wars and feeling stress because her first season is under such fire. Let me put it this way, I envision her reacting to the constant B/S questions much the way Kittens do to the old "Is Willow gay?" question. Part of you wants to pull out all the charts and graphs and explain the whole thing, and the other part of you is tired of explaining and just wants to smack the person in the head for not getting what is so damn clear to you. (Note: I'm not comparing the inherent understandability of those two situations, merely the frustration quotient.)

I think Marti thinks her season is self-apparent...trouble is, it's not, which leads to misunderstanding and grumbling on all sides.

Amy

[This message has been edited by Willowlicious (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:48 am 
On the preview:

Whoops, my bad. Anya does say "torture" instead of "future." I agree with others that the scene is probably from Entropy, with Anya trying to get a wish from Buffy.

As for the Dawn scenes... I know I started off with this, but after sleeping on it, I don't know how much we can possibly take from the preview. IMHO, it was designed to attract new viewers to the show, not to foreshadow what was going to happen. Being such, it would naturally highlight the "sexier" aspects of each character -- ie, Buffy and Spike's fighting prowess, Anya's "demonic" nature, Xander's quips, Willow's magic -- and, of course, Dawn's "mystical energy." Does that mean that Dawn's mystical energy will be used anytime soon? Not necessarily, because the promo wants to hook viewers, not tell them what's about to happen.

Forgive me for digressing for a moment -- but from everything I've read (and for some reason reading interviews and hunting down sources for spoilers has become a hobby for me) the "Dawn will get special powers" rumour claims to be from an interview with Michelle Trachtenberg. No interview I have seen with her has contained this remark. So, unless someone sources that properly I think it has to be taken as the same kind of "spoiler" that the "Riley will return from South America as a vampire with Drusilla on his arm" one was. Sorry to be obsessive -- but I'm a history major. If you don't show me a source, you might as well be making it up.

Incidentally, is no one distressed that there's no Tara -- not even in the background -- in this promo? That might have to do with her non-regular status, but still...

On the interview with Marti:

Thank God this isn't an S/B board, because those are turning into pretty vitriolic places at the moment. But I agree -- I actually think it was a pretty smart interview. And for W/Ters, she made the semi-hopeful comment that fans would like where the show was going... MN's not, I think, so naive as to assert that if the end was to hold a dead Tara and an evil-and-depressed Willow. She would have said something to the effect of "This is a dark season, and it will have a dark ending, and in order to achieve what we want to do dramatically we're going to have to annoy a lot of people."

Just my opinion,
Ayl

[This message has been edited by Aylandi (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:09 am 
I have heard Michelle Tractenberg state in a TV interview that "the extent of Dawn's powers or non powers will be revealed throughout the season". Very ambiguous of course.

Amber's non credit status is really started to annoy me too, she has been in show far too long and is far too essential to be left out at this point.

------------------
What can't we face if we're together?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:12 am 
I just want to say that this is precisely the reason why I have never encouraged, nor will I support a letter campaign to ME. It doesn't work. These people have their minds made up. Yes I will write a letter eventually but it won't be to demand anything. I will thank them for what they have done with w/t and express my deep regret that they chose to end it like that (if indeed they do). I won't complain or beg anything of them, it's their show they can watch it by themselves if that's what they want.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:31 am 
My guess Amber isn't on the credits because she is contracted
only to be in 16 eps per season - though has ended up appearing
in more. I did think the cast members on the credits were there
because they were in every episode, and Tara isn't - but that isn't
right. It can't be a time constraint as Giles has gone so there's room
for another cast member... I guess it is some kind of executive
decision to leave her off.

Just watched a documentary in the UK about Season 6 which
interviewed the cast apart from AB - probably because if they did
they'd have to mention W/T, which they didn't at all! It's pretty bad
that you can mention the relationships between demons and humans,
and vampires and young girls, but not the one between women!

As you say in the US, go figure...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:32 am 
Very good point Xita.

And while I am ready to storm the castle walls and just waiting for the word 'go', I know it is futile.

That is why I say let them know with your money. Though it may not have any effect either.

I am fully ready, willing and able to see how this season rides out. But there better some indication of the future of Willow and Tara by the end of it all. The rest, I am fine not to know.

Warlock

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

[This message has been edited by Web Warlock (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:46 am 
In Older and Far Away there is a clue about Dawn I caught it and it looks like everyone miss it. She steals from the MALL and all the items have secure tags on them and she didn't set the alarms off she the KEY a ball of what? Now I was at Little Willow's site for Amber and saw what she posted on the message broads she said we well be surprise about the ending,hey she close to amber.Now I said this before but I'll say it again when a character goes from bad to good back to bad it is a kiss of death for the character think about it.

------------------

Tara:Assume Crash Positions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:47 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Aylandi:

Incidentally, is no one distressed that there's no Tara -- not even in the background -- in this promo?

She's in there twice actually. The group scream and from the side in the "good God that's a lot of shake" scene.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:51 am 
I agree with Xita and others, Marti doesn't seem to have a sense of humour that comes across in interviews. She no doubt has one, but her responses seems to be a more straight-shooting style, while probably well-meaning comes across as "brittle"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next