The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Question; am I allowed to
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
Got a question for the mods. I've gone through the faq but I couldn't find my answer there. (If it is and I somehow managed to miss it, I apologize)

I'm working on creating a Willow/Tara compilation to put on my PlayBook. At first I figured it would just be for personal use, but then I realized there might still be more people out here who would love to get it as well... Sometimes it's just easier to open 1 file with all the clips you love, than going through all of them one by one ;)
Anyhow, I got started at that and I'm creating 1 file for each WT season, followed by 1 giant file that has them all combined.

Now I don't know for sure if I would be allowed to post the link to the torrents here, since this could be called *ahem* piracy, unlike fan art. I'd hate to get banned so soon after returning to The Kitten ;) Could a mod let me know if I'm allowed to post this here? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Question; am I allowed to
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:40 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 1
patzw wrote:
Got a question for the mods. I've gone through the faq but I couldn't find my answer there. (If it is and I somehow managed to miss it, I apologize)

I'm working on creating a Willow/Tara compilation to put on my PlayBook. At first I figured it would just be for personal use, but then I realized there might still be more people out here who would love to get it as well... Sometimes it's just easier to open 1 file with all the clips you love, than going through all of them one by one
Anyhow, I got started at that and I'm creating 1 file for each WT season, followed by 1 giant file that has them all combined.

Now I don't know for sure if I would be allowed to post the link to the torrents here, since this could be called *ahem* piracy, unlike fan art. I'd hate to get banned so soon after returning to The Kitten Could a mod let me know if I'm allowed to post this here? Thanks!

The way I see it, this isn’t much different from creating a music video using clips from the show.. except.. without the tunes. When you have these ready to share, post in the Magic in Two forum with the title, “Willow and Tara Compilation” and include links. Just to be safe.. we probably shouldn’t give instructions for using this type of thing on the forum. If kittens need help downloading you can reply via PM or email.

If an issue turns up, we can simply remove the thread. How's that sound?

Last edited by Kajun on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Question; am I allowed to
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:55 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
Sounds pretty darn good to me :) I have actually finished the first part, the season 4 compilation, so I'll start by posting that link in a little bit and I'll add the rest as it comes along. Thanks!