The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:18 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey girlies! I'm, well, umm. I'm a friend of Musey but the funny thing is MY online name is ALSO Musey. So I'm going to be Musette here. LOL!

Anyways, nice to meet y'all!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:27 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey fellow Kittens.

I'm Del (short for Delilah). I'm 29 for the sixth year in a row and live in sunny southern California! By day, I am a mild mannered Computer Whisperer....by night, I'm usually asleep. I enjoy a good W/T story and this is The Best place to find it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Pika-boo my little lesbian horde~
Directed by the rather amusing rants of Naeryn on the basis of Willow in police uniforms and something about drugs and happy homos. None-the-less, all of these aspects are more than appealing to me in humorous ways that will later be revealed when I start posting the fanfiction I've been working on over the past few days.

Anyways, here is the basic information that you're probably going to want to know (in the usual lame statistic form, because my creative essence has been stolen by Naeryn's voice [which is very pretty, but she doesn't realise it >>;;; ] and Once More With Feeling):

Name: Kaie-Marie
Race: Hopeless Mortal, yet to be turned (But I swear: It'll happen [either that, or Sweet the Demon is gonna lose his job to me...].)
Current Obsession: The Opera (and singing it <3 )

Well, as I said, my mind is quite scattered at the moment (by things like floating Tara), so feel free to pm me and pester me, but I'm sure those of you who are really curious will get to know me in the amusing confines of mIRC. :3

@->--
Kaie-Marie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Hello everyone,
My name is Steve. I live in Philadelphia Pa in the USA. I'm thirty seven, a veteran, a rabid reader with too many books for my shelves, accepting and respectful of all lifestyles and beliefs, intollerant of intollerance, and I hold down what passes for a job while trying to get my butt back to college to finish an Art Degree. I've been coming to the Kitten since last April - May 2005 (when my computer finally came back on line).

I starting watching BTVS not on TV but by taking a chance and randomly buying Season Four on DVD without knowing much about the series. It was a great decision as this gave me a chance to see Willow in her cute college days. (and the first W/T moments) :wtkiss I've been hooked ever since.

I admit to going a little nuts with an W/T possession obsession. (Figurines, books, pictures, etc...) Even my password at work is W/T related.

I love reading fanfic and seeing the different ideas other Kittens have for our girls. I hope to post fic of my own (someday soon).

Bows :bow and nods to all other members, especially those who have shared some wonderful stories with everyone, I hope to be in touch.

Thanks

Sometimes you can choose the path you follow
Sometimes your choices are made for you
And sometimes you have no choice at all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:04 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi! I'm re-delurking myself. I was Ichi-chan, or something like that, on the old board. I'm younger than most of the pther people here (sunday is my 15th birthday), so this is a little intimidating. I can't really remember how I found this site- it was a while ago when looking for Willow/Tara fics (by a while, I mean close to two years) and registered around feb of 2004. I de-lurked that June but then went back to lurking. Registering on this board after a period of not doing much online except update my LJ for months has made me want to delurk yet again and try to get to know some people this time.

And... that was a bit long and auto-biographical. Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey everyone...
My name is Emily, I'm an 18 year old lesbian, and I live in Philadelphia. I've been lurking here for a few months...not really sure how long but when the board moved this past time, I followed. I'm not good at introductions...probably why I haven't already introduced myself.
I'm a huge Willow/Tara fan, and for me this place was like this amazing refuge and I can't believe I didn't find you guys sooner. I always felt like I was ultra-obsessive when it came to W/T...my friends all tease me for being so addicted but honestly...how can you NOT be addicted to them?
I tend to stutter when nervous, babble when excited (or nervous, lol), and I'm really really shy which makes both traits even worse.
I'm currently a lab technician at The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology, but writing is my passion. I've been writing since...well, since I learned how to make block letters in kindergarten, although lately I haven't been writing as much as I used to due to some really horrible writer's block. I do, however, plan to post in both Pens and Beta Pens in the future (look for me ^_^)
I had a hard time picking a username but I ended up going with 'MagicPancakes' because I loved whenever Tara would make pancakes.... because I always thought "Her pancakes are made with love....they are magical pancakes..." Ok, I'm a total dork, I know.
I love talking to people online, and meeting new people, so if anyone ever wants to talk, my email address is PenguinHeaven@aol.com
I'll stop now, before I border on autobiography....
anyway, Hey kittens!! I look forward to posting more and getting to know everyone and all that good stuff ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey. I too am a self-proclaimed lurker. However I went only a couple of months before signing up. I just had to because everyone just seemed so... so... wonderful. So yes, here I am. I'm almost 17, senior in high school. Lived in New York my entire life, don't think I'll ever leave. I've watched Buffy since Season 1 and I'm working on acquiring all the dvds. But most importantly, I'm a fan of the fics and gotta say, a veritable plethora (haha i love that phrase) of wonderful writers.

Okay, that was long . . . Oh whelps, sorry, I'm just so excited :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:10 am 
10. Troll Hammer

G'day all.

I'm Paul, and if the g'day didn't tip you, I'm from Australia. I'm 27 at the moment, though strangely enough that seems to change every year at the same time. :-D

I've been a Buffy fan right from the word go, ever since the show started Down Under. I've got every season of Buffy on DVD, and I've even got the original movie. Buggered if I know why, but I've got it.

I found the Kitten board through a recent addiction to fan fiction, so it's usually in Pens that I lurk like the hideously shy wallflower I am. You gotta love a venue where you can talk without actually having to see anyone.

I fancy myself a writer at times (when I'm feeling a tad more delusional than usual that is) so one of these days I might even get something into Pens, if I can write something that isn't too dark and disturbing that is.

I'm a computer programmer by trade (that's right, a professional :geek ) but despite that, I've never chatted on the internet.

If anyone wants to abuse me in private, my email is darthpacula@hotmail.com. Tres original, I know.

Bye all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:16 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Welcome everyone. It is great that after all this time Willow and Tara still manage to lure new people to this board. :pride

Mrs. Cartman: Well, I know a little kitty who is sleeping with Mommy tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:14 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

errrrr should probably get with the whole introduction concept everyone else is a'tryin out.

my name's kim, i'm a hormonally charged teenager with a heart of gold. or platinum at the least. lol nah, i kid.

basically just another one of those random, crazy kids with a particular zest for a groovy lifestyle and all things willow and tara and/or buffy. woot, man, woot.

so, thought i'd say hiya.

peace out. :glasses

"you're my concentration. everything else is a bore. i got myself snagged on you. no. self. control." +++ No Doubt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:01 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

hey all

so yeah me ehm i'm 23 from England and totally suck at intro's so will say see ya around! :peace

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:54 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello all!

I'm Raven and I'm 20 years old. I am originally from Boston, but I've been living in Devon, England for almost seven years now, so I'm prone to mixing British and American expressions. I'm on my second year of uni and planning on becoming a vet. I work part-time at a local bookstore for pocket money. I fancy myself a football player and I'm a grand fan of Manchester United.

I came across Buffy The Vampire Slayer a couple of years ago when my best mate introduced me to the joys of Willow and Tara. Since then I've been hooked. I discovered this board soon after and now I've finally decided to delurk myself.

I like to write fiction, most of it based on my favorite books. I'm a tad shy, so I don't often post it on the Internet. Perhaps I'll make an exception for Pens, since I'm actually working on a W/T fanfic with a setting from a marvelous book I read a few months back.

From what I observed I'm sure I'll have a grand time here on the Kitten Board.

Raven

"I don't see the appeal of online sex. Seems very pointless. It's like reading a book, except the person on the other side of the screen may be a 40 odd something year old with a fetish for paperclips."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:32 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi, I used to post at the ezboard a long time ago, but now that I decided to come back I found that there was a new board and yea, here I am. Uh, anyways, I'm a huge BtVS fan, really, it's like my religion... And it was Tara and Willow that made me start watching the show in the first place, although now I love everything about it, pretty much. I'm 19, living in Sweden and I'm totally boring so I'll just stop talking about myself and say see you all around the boards...

Epo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:45 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Uh, Hi I'm super new to this board. Epo (eponinethen) told me to join so I did, heh. I live in the north of Sweden... I'm 21 years old. I'm really boring and... I'm a girl.
Obviously I love BtVS. I'm in love with Tara and Willow is my geek-godess.

See Ya!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:04 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

hello kittens,
i'd like to introduce....me! :-D

i'm italian, 27, friendly but shy (not always a contraddiction) i like movies - my favourite is still better than chocolate - , BTVS, books- especially by ann marie macdonald - and make new friends

please feel free to contact me :flirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:37 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Meow...Meow!!!

My name is Julie...aka El Ceviche baby!! :kitty

My sister Irene...aka Hot Tamale...aka Irene73...aka 1/3 of The Insano Triplets...introduced me to this board and I'm loving it. :bounce

I enjoy walks in the park...if I ever wake up. I love Mexican Food...and, that's about it. :tumble

Glad to be onboard. :-D

El Ceviche

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:29 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi all
My name is Anne and I'm an Aussie living on the east coast about 3 hours drive south of Sydney, with my 13 year old daughter and our cat and dog.
I've been lurking about the Kitten board for a couple or three months, really enjoying the talent and the sense of community. Finally registered 'cos I've been dying to feedback my appreciation. There is such a diversity of alternate Willows and Taras, and all with a happy ending!
I only became hooked on BtVS in January this year after my daughter and I were given the DVD set of the series for Xmas, and I was shattered by them killing off Tara. Discovering fanfiction and finally finding the Kitten Board (which I found via The Looking Glass, thanks Chris, which I found via..... Well it's a long trail) has helped me to keep W/T and their beautiful love alive in my imagination. :flower
See ya around the board.

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:43 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello! I am relatively new to this whole Buffyfan thing. Actually, no one knows that I have become increasingly obsessed in the past few weeks.

I turned on the TV and saw two girls holding hands. Well *that* caught my attention. Little did I know that these two girls were Willow and Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And there I was...slowly falling under the spell of their loving relationship. Me. The girl who once proclaimed TV "mindless."

It was shocking for me to see Willow, a pagan lesbian, on TV. I'm not used to relating to mainstream television characters, but BtVS really spoke to me.

I'm so glad that I came across this website. I'm hoping to learn all I can about Willow and Tara, and I would love to meet other W/T fans. Send me a PM!

~sassy_fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:15 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello! :-D I'm Yuna(18 years old) and I am from germany, so I don't speak english very well. Actually I was born in Russia, but I live in Germany for 4 years now.
I'm a huge Tara/Willow-fan :wtkiss (Tara was the best thing...character..on Buffy).
I would like to have a girlfriend here,because I don't have friens who is gay or bi :cry , so feel free to contact me :flirt :blush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:25 pm 
9. Gay Now

Hi to all new Kittens :)

Welcome to the Kitten Board, I'm sure you'll all make lots of friends here :)

Feena
-x-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:21 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Mmmk, sexies, here we go.

Yeah...I'm actually an old board member, but I went on a hiatus and I just came back. My old account name was LiangFeng but since no one really seemed to notice me, I figure it was ok to make a new account. It's ok, I understand that alot of the stuff here is geared towards members 30+ of age so it's cool.

Yeah...16 year old high school senior. I hang around the ShoujoAi.Com forum ALOT, so yeah...if you're ever in the neighborhood, drop me a line.

I've had bad experience with this board, so excuse me if I'm bitter at times. I decided to give this place another shot after my current girlfriend hunted me down through the member listings.

Yeah, so see you guys around. :-D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:58 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi everyone! I'm Natasha, I'm 14 and I'm from the UK. I've been hooked on BTVS and Willow and Tara for quite awhile now, and decided to register on here after a few days of looking around!

I love movies and reading and listening to music.

Willow is hawt. And Tara is so sweet :x

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

-Natasha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:13 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Originally posted by Krokador

I've been an addict of the BTVS verse since... well I don't even remember. And lately I've been quite... bored. So I was searching for some fanfic about my fave character, Tara, and ended up on the old forum. Read some fics there and noticed most were not completed, so I ended here...

And here I am, and this board is great and I'm all hyper jumpy even if it's 1 am...

Huh, maybe a lil presentation of me would be appropriate now, would it?

My name's Melyssa, 18, studying in computer science at cégep (some kind of college, don't try to understand our school system, i never understood other systems :P), having a part-time job at Subway restaurant... I love writing, drawing, listening and playing music, playing video games, online games, programming... Roleplaying too :) My parents are divorced since I was 10, my moms a lesbian, I've got a 13 year-old sister, 3 cats at my moms house...

what else there could be to say I just don't know right now so you'll get to know me with my posting really :P

Oh yeah, I'm good with the stupid babbling so sumtimes you can skip the rest of the paragraph when it gets too confusing, what I write is usually well-enough organized to be able to read the first sentences of each paragraphs and understanding the general meaning of it :P yeah so thats about all, see you all around soon :bounce

I already looove this place so much :-D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:42 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi I'm Ally...I'm 16 years old and living in Canada...I've been hooked on BTVS since forever and there are just not enough fans where I live!! The Will and Tara relationship is by far the best...I've always thought so :-D Found this website when i was "bored now" and liked it right away :applause So I guess that's about all...I'm better at chatting then writing about myself so yup that's all....Thats all for now..ciao!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:40 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey everyone, my name's Libby and I've lived in the Uk all my life, Wales to be specific!!
I've been lurking on this board for a while, but have finally decided to step forth into the blessed light that is Willow and Tara luvin' :wtkiss .
I've always loved btvs and have watched it from the very beginning, but I've always had a soft spot for any scene with Willow and Tara in it cuz there're just soo darn cute :blush .
I've bin talkin way to long, I'm off to get posting on some new fics that I'm hooked on! Ta ra chicks!!

Smile cuz you never know who may be falling in love with it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:17 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello, Hola, Hey there, Hi, Heya, and Howdy.

The name is Jessica and I was formerly known as beautifultrgdy but those days have come to an end. I'm a college student majoring in special education with a minor in English.

I'm always around it seems and if not my away message tells ya where I'm at.

Toodles.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:37 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Damn, your avatar is hypnotizing. :lol Welcome back and welcome to all the first timers as well of course, :pride

Mrs. Cartman: Well, I know a little kitty who is sleeping with Mommy tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:28 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi I'm Boo.and I think i'm gonna like it here.
Hobbies are writing smut reading smut and making and eating yummy cake!
I am a classroom assistant, married and have two children and I live in England,

Thats about it folks, Boo x x :-D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:55 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WOW, look at all the new kittens... Well, first thing first.

:balloonsWelcome All To The Kitten Board!!!:balloons

I know you all will come to love this board being that it is one of the most friendly, loving, and all around tons of :willow and :tara goodness. You all take care and hope to see you around here. Smiles. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:01 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Welcome, welcome to all the new kittens! :bounce :-D :x

Jen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next