The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
 Post subject: Re: Introductions - Please Introduce Yourself HERE!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:16 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey guys!

I've been lurking around for quite some time now and I haven't properly introduced myself yet. What a shame... :D

So, the basic stuff: I'm Eszter from Hungary, I grew up in a small town in the South and moved to Budapest, the capital city of Hungary about 10 years ago. Currently I'm a teacher at a language school but I'm also working on obtaining my Master's degree. I live with my girlfriend and our pets, and I love spending time with my friends - they always keep me busy.

I've been a Buffy fan since I was about 12 years old, and re-watching the show just recently got me acquainted with this site so I'm really happy to be here! I've found some fantastic works on this board and I'm truly amazed by the talent of some of the authors. I still have a lot of catching up to do but reading your stories is my new obsession for sure :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:46 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 32
Hi Eszter!

Great to see new people, especially long time W/T lovers finding this place!

Check out my finished fics

Current Series: College Confidential ... Adult Confidential ... Hacker Confidential ... Family Confidential

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello, everyone.

I'm Maggie. My brother asked me to create this account to help him do a role playing bit or something. I'm not too sure. Need to look at his script again. He said all my posts in his Pens story should be "In Character."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:44 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
Hi,

I'm Jinny - aka the Mulberry Thief - and I'm the proudest little Australian this side of Toowoomba. Years ago I was closeted and writing secret stories on my laptop and yesterday I found the USB - so I was thinking about letting them out into the wilds. Absolutely loving reading all the marvellous creations hiding away here in cyber space.

Thanks,

Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 439
The Mulberry Thief wrote:
Hi,

I'm Jinny - aka the Mulberry Thief - and I'm the proudest little Australian this side of Toowoomba. Years ago I was closeted and writing secret stories on my laptop and yesterday I found the USB - so I was thinking about letting them out into the wilds. Absolutely loving reading all the marvellous creations hiding away here in cyber space.

Thanks,

Jin

Welcome! I look forward to your stories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi! My name is Leah but I really dislike my name (every introduction resulted in Star Wars discussions) so everyone calls me Lay. I was adopted in Bucharest, Romania as a child and I currently live in the fanfreakingtastic state of California. I am ridiculously gay. I just wanted to express my gratitude to the people who've kept this website going for so long! It's 2017 now, and I think it's the COOLEST thing that this site is still going strong. I discovered Buffy (more importantly Willow/Tara) along with this site back in 2012. I recently got back into W/T thanks to re-reading Neverland. I figured it was about time I registered so I could leave reviews and thank the moderators for all of their hard work! I also write, but am extremely shy when it comes to posting my work for all to see. SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!! :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 32
Hey Lay! Glad to have you here :) If you ever decide to post we'd love to see your work! Don't worry, kittens only bite when asked :kdevil

We hope to keep this board active for many, many years to come!

Check out my finished fics

Current Series: College Confidential ... Adult Confidential ... Hacker Confidential ... Family Confidential

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 439
Glad to meet you Luckycharms!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45