The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Collaboratoring Betas Desired To Have Some Fun Working With
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
I'm looking for several people steady to collaborate with. Maybe not everyone all at one but a couple here and there, maybe we all do some of it together - you get the Idea. Ideally it would be 3-4 people that are up to try this.

That would work together to get this accomplished, as a team. The ideal being that my collaborators are strong where I am not and perhaps we all learn from one another. I provide the basic bones & the vision (my story) - I know where I want this to go - , it gets cleaned up, suggestions are made some are taken some are not, but we all credit.I have a good story in mind and the plot line as well.

I know my weak points, so obviously that gonna be where I need most assistance - word only catches some much. Here's what I'm looking for/need help with. Word only corrects so much, so some, I like someone or more than one someones who are strong on proofreading - even if I read it a billion times, I still may not catch them, since I know what I mean and the ol' brain will fill it in. I'm also being very specific so if anyone is interested they know up front what they are being asked to do.Strong punctuation and grammar mine aren't horrible but I'd like someone stronger than me in that area. Punctuation is weak point for me. I'd also like to work with POV so tips there would be great too.

My story will be in two parts.The first 11 chapters of the first half are up. So, I'm trying to get 12 up leaving maybe 15-16 chapters total in this half and roughly the same in the second half.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Looking For A Beta ASAP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi, I've PM'd you.

Cheers
foreverchanges