The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New writer seeking beta
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey, while I am not new to this site, I am new to contributing original work here. I have enjoyed many a fic and have decided that I need to post something. I have had this story idea tumbling around my head for quite some time and have recently started writing it after a period of outlining. Before I post, however, I am hoping to find a steady beta that would be willing to work with me for an extended period of time due to the lengthy demands of my story. I am certainly open to any and all criticism so that should not stop you! Please reply via this thread or PM me. Thanks! :pray

Post subject: Re: New writer seeking beta
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am 
3. Flaming O

I'd be willing to give it a go. I've been meaning to beta, or offer myself as a beta for a while but I've been immersed in other fandoms for a bit. It'd be good to help someone else while being re-aquainted with my original fandom that I love.

Edit: Plus I have really wanted a person to bounce ideas off for my own ideas, and I have wanted to have ideas bounce off me so this will help me become a better beta :) and a better writer.

Post subject: Re: New writer seeking beta
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:33 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'd be up for it too, I need practice proof reading and stuff, i have english exams next year lol, also I'd like help with ideas and stuff, I'm trying to write some of my own stuff...

Anyhoo, if you choose anyone else I won't be offended, just to say the offer's there :)

R :pride