The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: alternate Buffy season 8
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hi guys and gals I'm trying to create my own Buffy season 8 to go up on the KittenBoard and was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping write it. This has nothing to do with the Buffy season 8 that Joss is doing with Dark Horse and neither is it a slap in his face saying 'this is what you should have done', it's just an idea I had of an alternate season and the storyline. Willow and Tara are both going to be in it, cos hey, what's Buffy without our favourite lesbian couple?

I could so with some help for writing some of the characters; namely Robin Wood, Andrew and Anya. I don't know if I should resurrect Anya or not but if enough vote for her then we will have to think of a way to bring her back, or maybe she just survived the final battle of Sunnydale.

I genuinely don't know what to do with Wood and Andrew though, they both survived the last battle and I have no idea what to do with them so any help would be much appreciated.

So if anybody is interested in anyway contact me and I'll send you and e-mail with all the basic info.

you can either contact me on the KittenBoard itself or at my e-mail which is cthul@hotmail.co.uk

And thanks for listening Kittens :wtkiss