The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any body watch The bold and the butifle
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:37 am 
3. Flaming O

I have this idea for a new fic and I want someone to help me writing it.
so the Idea is willow is the youngset child of brook and ridge forrestre but she is errgont and rebillious , a gay girl that like to party all night with a different girl every time,and have a fight evey day ,she is smart and tallented with drawing for fashon and stuff but she doesnt give it a chance , she is drawn to alchol and drugs and smoking ,and every thing she want she gets and that what cause her to end up in a fight ,to sum up shes wiled girl and good subject in the taploid, xander are the older one and buffy is the second child for the forestre. down is thire cousin and we can give everyone in buffy a part .
how willow and tara meet ? they meet in ridge office tara is applaying for a job she is older than willow she is 22 and willow is 18, she alrady seeing someone ,so willow go through lots of problems just to have taras attention but she descover that to win taras heart she need to change completely and grow up . so what do you think I would write it my self but i am not good with dilogue and stuff , so any body will help me.
plz e-maile me on: niko_pniko555@yahoo.com