The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Fire Of Sorts.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 am 
3. Flaming O

Well I was bored , so I started this fic , the first four chapters dont have Willow in them , but trust me she'll be in here ASAP! , right now i'm getting to know two of our girls , you'll see I hope you bare with me and enjoy ! its almost completed so you won't have to wait long between chapters !

A Fire Of Sorts .

Shadowygirl AKA April .

PG-13 ..... NC-18 , so if you are to young please don't read or get caught reading !

I don't own any of the Buffy people Joss does , so please don't sue me! PLEASE !

If you want to leave feedback please do ! I'll greatly enjoy it .

Pairings ... W/T......B/F.....

A.U. , I think I'll only be having a few of the Buffy people in this fic , Willow and Tara of course , Buffy and Faith , maybe giles but Giles is Buffy's Dad in this fic and Joyce is Buffy's mother , Xander is Willow's BROTHER! not best friend , and Dawn is Faith's sister , but she won't be in here much , I'm not a Dawn fan really . pleae don't be confused , this has nothing really to do with Buffy , but it does have the people .

Summary...... Tara and Faith are best friends , firefighters , Willow and Buffy are best friends , Both Medics , you'll see .

here is chapter one and two please enjoy !

Chapter 1 *Burning Up*

“FAITH YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND HELP ME NOW !” Tara screamed through her face mask , the fire they were fighting was burning to the point of painful heat , she was on the second floor and could hardly see anything past the smoke that consumed the house , and Faith , her partner was on the first floor , they had been working together for nearly 10 years now , they knew each others every move , and right now Tara needed help , she had one woman down and pretty much dead at her feet as well as what she assumed was the ladies that was nearly dead , baby in her arms , trying in vain to perform CPR on the baby that couldn’t be older then six months.

She was trying to drag them both down stars and out the door when the stairs collapsed beneath her feet and she couldn’t make it any farther .
She had nearly lost everything including her life , but she jumped just a fraction of a second before the stairs gave way.

“TARA FLASH LIGHT ME!” Faith yelled back from her position down stairs , trying in vain to find her partner and friend .

Tara did as asked and flashed her flash light in the air a few times so the other firefighter could tell where she was .

“COMING !” Faith screamed and jumped up pulling herself and all her gear to the second floor , moving swiftly towards her friend.

“What we got?!” Faith said rather loudly , making sure Tara could hear her .

“Baby about six months , not breathing , and mother over there” Tara nodded coughing slightly , she had taken her mask off so she could perform CPR and had inhaled to much smoke , but she didn’t seem to give a shit since she had brought the baby back , she put the mask over her face making sure she would get enough oxygen .

After a few moments of coughing she managed to finish “Mother over there , not breathing as well , we need to figure a way to get them out and fast this place is about to blow!” and just as Tara got that out another part of the floor about three feet from them gave way and collapsed straight into the basement which was a good 100 foot drop , which no doubt would cause a rather painful death if any of them happen to fall through .

Faith merely nodded and headed towards the fallen lady , she yanked her mask off and placed it over the womans face , she had no clue if it would help but she knew it couldn’t hurt .

Faith pointed towards the stairs , knowing full well she could manage to jump down with the lady on her back , but wondering if her partner would be able to without hurting herself .

Tara nodded , she could make it down it was about a ten foot jump but it was a lot easier , without having to worry about grabbing the other person.

After a few seconds and both women being very careful as to where they stepped , they managed to make it to the stairs .

Tara nodded and within two seconds Faith jumped .

Tara smiled and shook her head , her eye’s were burning and her nose felt like it was filled with acid filled cotton as did her throat , she knew a few more moments and she wouldn’t be able to get out , so she carefully tucked the infant into her chest , zipped up her jacket , held on tight and jumped , rolling onto her back , due to the pressure of Faiths jump just as Tara was about to jump the floor gave way sending her crashing onto her back , she managed to land rather softly though blocking the infant from getting hurt, even though she herself was pretty damn banged up.

“TARA?!?!” Faith screamed as she scrambled to help her partner up off the ground “You okay?!” She asked her voice filled with concern .

Tara merely nodded , she wasn’t sure at the moment if she was alright or not , she was pretty damn sure though that she had broken a few ribs, Tara then once more nodded towards the door of the house , Faith nodded back , knowing full well the house was about to blow any moment .

They had just made it to the road , Faith handing over the not breathing woman the to medics , and Tara just having enough time to crawl her way to waiting medics , falling on her back and unzipping her jacket to reveal the baby on her chest who was breathing though not all to well , when the house went up in a huge explosion , Faith and Tara’s eye’s popped out of there head , knowing they had just made out in time.

Faith shook her head and grabbed Tara by the arm pulling her to her feet “you need to get checked out” she stated firmly , grabbing the nearest non busy medic and making Tara go with her to get a full check out .

Tara rolled her eye’s and chuckled slightly but stopped instantly when it caused an extream pain to shoot through her back and ribs, taking the breath right out of her .

“good idea” she whispered , it hurt to move in any direction nodding her head to Faith who was smiling and nodding back to her , knowing full well they kicked ass once again .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 …. *Break Out*

“How ya doin?” Faith asked as she came wandering into the hospital room Tara was supposed to be staying in for the night , which didn’t seem all right since Tara was sitting at the edge of the bed tying her shoe, only once since her other leg was in a soft cast .

“Great , break me out , take me to your place” Tara stated firmly with a small smile , she didn’t really want to be alone in case she had a hard time but she sure as hell wasn’t staying here .

“ya sure that’s a good idea?” Faith asked with a raised eyebrow as she kneeled down to finish tying Tara’s shoe for her , she did it without thinking , they were perfect best friends .

“Pretty sure it is” Tara laughed then stopped quickly , her laughter turning into soft pain filled moans .

“uh huh” Faith shook her head but she wasn’t about to argue , she knew she could take better care of Tara at home , and well Tara would surly be the first to bust her out if she was ever in Tara’s place.

Faith softly placed her arm around Tara’s back and lifted her to her feet , the blonde was looking a little rough for wear , her hair singed and slightly smokey still , her face was still covered in soot ,a large gash above her eyebrow , her cheek was bruised , her jaw looked like she just got punched by a rather larger biker , her lip was split and that was the only parts you could see , her arms and back were covered in bruises , three ribs were broken and her ankle was also fractured and in a soft cast .

Slowly they walked out of the room and down the hall , a nurse stopping them for a moment asking what the hell was going on , Faith laughed and answered for them “ya know we felt like going for a jog!” She wiggled her eyebrows in that flirty way that always got her what she wanted , and pressed the elevator button , the nurse just shook her head , she had seen these two in here before , and knew full well it wouldn’t take Faith long to show up and break her friend out of what they liked to cal jail.

“you’re an ass” Tara choked on the words slightly as she leaned against the elevator wall, Faith pressed the floor they needed and smiled .

“But I’m a sexy ass” Faith winked and Tara again tried to laugh .

“don’t make me laugh it hurts to fuckin much” she rolled her eye’s.

“okay okay I won’t I’m sorry!” Faith grinned and walked back over to help her friend off the elevator .

“I’ll get the car you wait here!” Faith said as she sat Tara on the bench outside , the car wasn’t that fare but Faith didn’t want her walking anymore then she had too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

Post subject: Re: A Fire Of Sorts.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good beginning... Update-y goodness soon?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 am 
3. Flaming O

haha.. interesting AU idea, well-thought..
It would be easier to read if you capitalized the first word of every sentence (thinking the dialogue here), and there wasn't a space before the commas :) for me at least.

So... how's the Willow coming in? Curious :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:17 am 
3. Flaming O

Well here is chapter 3 and 4 , Willow isn't here yet , this is more the story of Faith and Tara , being friends and you getting to know them , this story is already 97 pages long , there will be a few chapters that seem slow , but hang with me it has a point , I SWEAR ! lol , but it is long it will end up being more then likely 30 Chapters or so , some are really short some are rather long , so I hope you don't mind , I have othing better to do other then write , so if you are bored and have nothing better to do then read then we are a perfect match! hope you enjoy , Chapter 5 and 6 Will be posted tomorrow and there is finally Willow and Buffy , and a Meeting between Willow and Tara ! so it works out fine no worries you won't have to wait long to see them flirting around and getting to know each other !

so here you are chapter 3 and 4 sorry for babbling :blush

Chapter 3 *Talking it out*

“Ya sure you’re alright being here?” Faith asked as she flopped down beside Tara on the bed , totally forgetting that the sudden movement would jar the blonde and cause her pain , both of them inhaled sharply , Tara gave a small smile and Faith cringed “I’m so sorry T” she shook her head scared to look at the blonde .

“its all good Faith!” Tara reached her good hand out to pat Faith on the shoulder .

“now back to what I was saying are you sure you’re alright to be here?” Faith asked again , this time moving ever so slowly to make sure she didn’t jar the bed and hurt her best friend once again .

“I’m better off here” Tara shook her head and sighed softly , her eye’s closed for a moment.

When she thought about how close they came today to losing everything she had a chill go straight through her body.

Faith knew exactly what Tara was thinking and she sighed also “close call today” she nodded and laid on the pillow beside Tara , rolling on her side so they were face to face .

“to close” Tara agreed , wrapping her self up tightly in a ball , the blankets pulled up to her chin.

“I agree” Faith smiled and pulled the blankets over herself as well , they had been friends for years , they had been through everything together , they met in grade three , some boy pushed Tara to the ground , stealing her lunch from her , and making her cry at the time .

Faith was right there , a little 8 year old Faith , popped the little boy right in the mouth and took the lunch back , then she grabbed Tara’s small hand and pulled her off the ground , and handed her the lunch ,then she whipped the tears from the blondes face and smiled at her , Tara smiled back and from that day on they hadn’t spent more then a few days apart .

Tara moved closer to her friend , Faith had rolled onto her back , and Tara rested her head on Faith’s shoulder “I hate days like today” She sighed again , it was long and drawn out , scary as hell , though they did kick ass and save two people’s lives it was still scary as hell , made you think about your life , made you take everything in and notice every little thing that was missing from it .

Faith ran her fingers through her friends clean wet hair , Tara had a shower when they got to the house , Faith helped her get dressed and put her in bed “me to T me too” the dark haired girl sighed .

“I really need to get laid!” Tara laughed , even though it was painful .

Faith chuckled as well but didn’t full out laugh at her friends remark “me too” she agreed “Why haven’t we just ever slept together?” she asked her tone soft and light , Tara knew she was only kidding , they always kidded like this .

“Because once you have me Tara ,you’ll never want another and you know me , I’m a heart breaker !” Faith winked and Tara chuckled yet again , her breath catching this time .

“I gotta stop laughing” Tara shook her head softly.

They laid there in silence for a few moments , Faith running her fingers through Tara’s soft hair , soothing her woes away.

Tara finally spoke up “thanks Faith” she whispered , and then yawned .

“Don’t thank me T, you’d do the same for me” Faith smiled and yawned as well “but I should be going to bed” she stated and went to get up but Tara wrapped her arm around her stomach holding her in place .

Faith looked at her a little quizzically, then Tara spoke up “stay here tonight , I’m not trying to get you to have sex with me , just don’t wanna be alone” Tara half smirked , and Faith understood , sometimes after a scary day , they just needed the comfort .

“Okay T” Faith smiled and kept her fingers running through the blonde hair .

Tara yawned once again and before Faith could say goodnight she was out like a light , sound asleep curled up against her best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 *Healing Time*

Faith grinned as she finished making up Tara‘s plate, she had woken early the next morning and untangled herself from her best friend , quietly enough as not to wake the peaceful blonde , she went down stairs and made breakfast and coffee , she called their boss , Tara got sick time and so did Faith due to stress , Faith laughed when she hung up the phone , she didn’t time for stress but she knew she wanted to be around the next few weeks to help out Tara .

They both got six weeks off , which was perfect , a nice paid vacation, sucked for Tara due to the fact that she wouldn’t be able to enjoy most of it , because of her injuries .

But it was a nice break , neither girl had time off for at least 3 years now , it was much needed .

“Mornin” A very groggy Tara came wandering into the kitchen , limping majorly on her right leg , and holding her left side .

Faith turned and seen the condition of her best friend this morning , she looked like she was hit by a truck “You look a mess T” Faith shook her head and pulled out the chair for Tara to take a seat .

“thanks” Tara crooked , the smoke had finally made her throat stiff and scratchy .

“Sorry T , you just look like you were hit by a truck” Faith shook her head and smiled , she knew Tara didn’t mind the comment she was used to it , if Faith did one thing it sure as hell wasn’t dance around the truth .

“It’s all good” Tara shook her head softly , though tried not to shake it to much because of the extreme pounding in the back of it , where it had smashed into the ground the day before .

“Breakfast?” Faith asked as she set the plate filled with fresh fruit and meat and eggs in front of the blonde .

Tara smiled softly , her throat might have been sore but she was freaking hungry as all hell “Thanks” She smiled and started digging in slowly , making sure she chewed really well , so it wouldn’t hurt as much to swallow .
“so I got us 6 weeks off work” Faith grinned around a mouth full of food , she was never one for classiness .

“no shit” Tara laughed softly , then grabbed her side to stop the shooting hot pain that went right through it .

“yup both of us” Faith took a swig of her OJ, “So I’m gonna go over to your place later on , gonna grab some of your stuff , and your damn cat and bring them here , you’re staying with me for the next few weeks” She finished and Tara knew she had no chance in arguing so instead she nodded and smiled .

“Make sure you grab miss kitties toys” She wiggled her eyebrows , knowing just how much Faith hated cats , she was more a dog person then anything.

“fine fine fine , but if that cat bites me once I’m getting a great Dane!” She stuck her tongue out at the blonde , and grinned as she took another bite of her breakfast .

Tara once again held in a laugh , knowing full well how much it would hurt and they finished their breakfast in rather silence.

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... It's good that Tara has such a good friend as Faith...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well here is Chapter 5 hope you enjoy !

Chapter 5 *A lil Willow*

“Willow help me out here , this dude is huge!” Buffy ducked as the angry biker swung and nailed her right in the side of the head , she didn’t duck in time , he knocked her to the ground splitting her brow slightly , but not enough for stitches , just a nice thick Band-Aid would work .

Willow turned just in time to miss the next blow that was coming straight for her head “You mother fucker!” Willow growled “we’re here to help you , so you might wanna stop fuckin hittin us before we load you up with enough drugs to knock you out for six fucking years!” She growled as she slammed the drunken biker into the back of the Ambulance , strapping him to the bed .

“PISS OFF BITCH” He growled and tried to swing again , but his arms wouldn’t move , Willow smirked “Now relax so we can see how bad you’re hurt” she knew she shouldn’t have said half the stuff she just said , but she was pissed , which brought her back to her friend who was just pulling her self off the ground .

“you alright Buff?” Willow called and smiled at her partner .

“Ya I’ll fuckin live, what about him” Buffy pointed to their patient, rather pissed off at getting knocked down once again .

“he’ll be fine , we’ll take him in and give him over to the docs and cops” Willow laughed when the angry man swung again and missed her by a hair .

“You want some help with him on the way?” A cop asked as he walked up behind the back of the truck .

“Frig now you show up?!” Buffy laughed “Hey Spike” she smiled , she knew the cop and knew he would help , “Ya you sit back here with him as we drive” she said and Officer Spike jumped in the back of the bus .

“I wouldn’t piss them off again man” Spike smirked knowing full well Buffy and Willow could handle themselves .

“Right” The angry biker snarled spitting at Spike.

Spike reached out and popped him right dead in the mouth , sufficiently shutting him up for the rest of the ride “now that’ll teach ya” spike smirked and whipped his hands on his pants .

Willow and Buffy grinned and jumped in the front of the Bus and headed towards the hospital .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for nice update-y goodness... Waiting for Willow and Tara first meeting...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:13 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I love this story, please update soon!! :read