The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: THINGS FALL APART
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Paint the Sky: Thanks for the Dibs. By the way, Ill let you know Tara gets her butch on more and more throughout this fic.

Zampsa1975: It will all come together soon. Evil Willow? Huh? Never know.

Dianneswillowtree: Dia, I think Buffy is on a lot of shit list right now. And of course YOU know that I'd have to put something in there to where Willow had to let Tara know her feelings. :wtkiss

jay/wt4evr & CrazyTaraWitch: Amy could be a possibility. Maybe, maybe not!

nimloth: I'm glad you are enjoying this fic. Evil is definitely lurking in the midst but everyone will just have to wait.

Shadowygirl: Well, your wishes are granted. I am going to post chapter 4 right after I get done with the feedback thanks.

katjetson: I totally agree with the two Willow's are better than one!

My dear :kitty's, everything will be revealed in its own time. Just enjoy all the mystery. OH and By the way, I love the way you guys try to guess the bad guy in this. Thanks for all the feedback!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

[center]THINGS FALL APART
By Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

All the disclaimers, spoilers and ratings still apply. Just look at the beginning of chapter one.

Chapter 4

“My task is done Master.” The robed figure glided across the room.

A tall dark head man turned to face the creature. “Yes and I am pleased. Thank you for your service. Your rewards will be great.”

The robed figure bowed its head. “Thank you my lord. May I ask, why the witch?”

The man smiled. “She is the one who can destroy me. Now let her destroy herself as well as her friends.”

The robed figure bowed his head again. “Your plan is great. If it pleases you, may I return to my own realm?”

“Yes and safe journey.” The tall man watched the robed figure glide away and disappear.

“Willow? Willow sweetie, wake up.” Tara kissed the woman on the forehead. “You have to wake up.”

Willow groaned. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the beauty looking down on her. “Hey.” She croaked out. She started to stretch out but yelled in pain.

Tara looked back at Buffy with a scowl. She turned her attention back to Willow. “Honey, I need to lift your shirt.”

Willow’s eyes widened. “Umm, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” She rubbed her aching abdomen.

Tara smiled. “Will, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before.” She whispered.

Willow blushed and turned her head in the other direction. “Ok.” She said nervously.

Tara lifted up Willow’s shirt. “Oh Goddess.” She put her hand up to her mouth to keep from crying.

Willow’s stomach was covered in a deep blue bruise. One of her ribs was sticking up in an odd manner.

Tara stood up with tears in her eyes. She walked over to Buffy. “You broke one of her ribs, you idiot!” Tara’s eyes turned dark blue. “She could have internal injuries.”

Buffy held up her hand. “Tara, I thought she came here to attack you and I’m not so sure she doesn’t still have it on her mind.”

Tara smacked Buffy across the face. “You could have killed her!”

“If it’s any consolation, I didn’t use all my strength.” Buffy rubbed her cheek. She’s seen Tara upset but never angry.

“Oh yeah, that helps!” Tara stood closer to Buffy. “I think it’s a good idea if you leave, now!” The blonde witch pointed her finger at the door.

Buffy sighed. She did feel remorse for hitting Willow, but she was the Slayer and she was just trying to protect her friends.

“C’mon Dawn.” Buffy walked over to the door with Dawn following. “I’m sorry Willow.”

Willow closed her eyes and turned her head away.

When Willow heard the door close, she turned to face Tara. “Why did she hit me?” The redhead started to cry but the pain in her stomach made her cry out more.

“It’s complicated.” Tara walked over to her books and looked through until she found what was needed. She sat down beside of Willow. “I found a spell that’s going to help. It’ll still take time for you to completely heal but it will make your rib go back into place.”

Willow’s eyes widened. “No! No magic!”

“Will, you could be hurt badly. I promise this will help.” Tara pleaded.

“I’ll go to the hospital.” Willow started to get up but screamed out in pain. “Or not.” She whispered through clenched teeth.

“Baby, please let me do this.” Tears spilled out of her eyes, falling on her skirt.

“You left me because of magic. I can’t allow it near me. I just need rest ok. Just let me rest and I’ll be fine.” Willow turned to her side and curled her legs up as much as the pain would allow.

Tara took in a deep breath. “Dormio.” She whispered in Latin causing Willow to fall into a deep sleep.

Willow’s body instantly relaxed. The look of pain on the redhead’s face was gone and she was snoring slightly.

“I promised to never use magic on you, but this has to be done.” Tara looked into her book. She rolled Willow onto her back. She lifted up Willow’s shirt again. She frowned seeing the bruise and the unnatural shape of the rib.

Placing her hand on the soft skin she chanted, “Curatio ab aveo integro.” Her hand started to glow white. The cracking of the rib made Tara cringe but she kept up the spell. The bruising had decreased but only a bit but the damage to the rib was taken care of and if there were any internal injuries they would have been healed as well.

Tara pulled her hand away and slumped her shoulders in mere exhaustion. She bent down and kissed Willow on the cheek. “Goodnight sweetie.”

She crawled on the other side of the bed beside her love and fell into a deep sleep.

A pair of dark eyes peered into the dorm room watching the two witches sleep. “C’mon little Willow, time to rise and shine.” The figure waved a hand and Willow woke up with a start. She cringed at the slight pain in her stomach but it felt much better than it did.

Willow blushed as she realized she was lying in the bed with Tara. She smiled and slipped out the door.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggg this is driving me nuts. These mind games are eating me up I hate them with a passion no body had a right to mess with anyones mind. you really know how to keep us on the edge dangling by a rope ,, not string, Robbie you are a pure evil genus for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
okay, I've officially got no freaking clue what's going on here. But man, it sounds creepy. I'm just gonna let you show me where this goes, k? k.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:47 pm 
28. Com...plete

Woooooooooooooow. Amazing. Want MORE. You are doing a fantastic job on this fic.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wow. Now this is very, very different. Great job on the storyline! o_O I've never read anything like this. Can't wait for the next update!! Keep up the good work.

:kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
you...you....you've got me addicted

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:06 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

man that was kind scary :pray update soon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... So Willow is under some creapys spell... I hope Tara soon finds a counter spell and get her Willow back...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

It's nice that somebody notices how butch Tara can be. I think she tends to get overlooked in that sense in most fics. Heck, maybe it's less butch and simply more protective. Either way, I like it when she stands up for what/who she loves.

http://citychickenfarm.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:47 am 
Behavioural modification! There is a strange symmetry to your fic Robbie that truly attracts attention. So I’m wondering if Willow herself will be able to mature enough to fight back the curse that has gotten attached to her or if she will need the harmonisation of her love with Tara to gain in growth...

As an afterthought...ouchie for her bruised stomach and rib.

Vi'

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:54 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Mmm, not a Willow-bot then. Damn, I think I'll stop playing guess the plot and just enjoy the fic :sigh

I like the introduction of the creepy element, it's keeping me very interested. It sounds like Willow's soul is being stolen ala Cathy/Buffy. Oh, wait, thats plot guessing again.

Just keepem' coming, and I'll keep readin'!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I am still hooked, even if not here much, I'm still on the edge of my seat when I'm away. There's someone from beyond who would have loved this too, wish she were here in her rightful place to enjoy it. You have a great story in the works.

writerfreak-rdt :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:15 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dianneswillowtree: Dia, don't go nuts. You know you love the mind games. But keep that rope handy, you might want to hang me up with it before this is over.

Zooeys_Bridge: Awww, you're giving up on guessing the bad guy? But ya know, I bet you still wonder about it. Don't deny it! hehehehe!!!

CrazyTaraWitch: Thank you so much. Glad you're enjoying it. And more is on the way. Just waiting for my beta to check out chaper 5. I hope to post it tomorrow afternoon.

Chachumera: I do try to come up with different story ideas here and there. Actually, this one I just thought of while I was at work, while they thought I was working. HEY! I DID MY JOB YOU MOTHER FU...:fit2. Oh sorry, frustrations at work happen to make an sporadic appearance but thanks for reading.

jay/wt4evr: Addicted? Fun ain't it? LOL

Niko: It gets more scary before it's all said and done!

Zampsa1975: Spells, spells all around! Tara will find something for sure.

taylorgirl6: Ah butch Tara! Sounds great to me! But you know, she is still all shy and sweet, until you piss her off!

nimloth: VI, Behavioural modifications? Are you describing me or Willow? :smug Oh and you know all will be OK with our favorite duo, or they wouldn't let me post! :rage Then I would be upset!

Paint the Sky: And the prize goes to the lady with the Paint! No Willow bot. Please keep guessing, I'm enjoying it!

writerfreak: God rest her soul! Thank you for reading and it's fun having everyone on the edge. ;-)

OK kittens, Ice, my wonderful beta will be sending me the update tomorrow afternoon and I will post when I get back from work. Thank you all again for reading and leaving your wonderful feedback! :bow

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:57 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

By Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

All the disclaimers, spoilers and ratings still apply. Just look at the beginning of chapter one.

Chapter 5

“Buffy?” Dawn asked while walking beside her sister.

“Yeah.”

“Do you think that everything is going to be ok? I mean with Willow and Tara?” Dawn stopped and sighed. “If Willow’s back on the magics, then shouldn’t we go back and stay with them, ya know just in case?”

Buffy turned and looked at her beautiful sister. She smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes. “Well, Tara made it perfectly clear that she wanted me to leave. Tara’s a big girl and more than capable of handling herself. Besides, the way Willow looked, I don’t think she’ll be doing any damage even if she wanted too.”

“I wouldn’t say that.” Willow came up behind Buffy. The Slayer whipped around and pushed Dawn behind her. “Ya know, hitting me like that hurt but as you can see,” Willow held out her arms and twirled around, “I seem to be in perfect shape.”

Buffy took her stance. “Stay back Dawn.” She whispered behind her.

“Where’s Tara?” Buffy asked glancing behind the redhead.

Willow rolled her eyes. “She’s fine. She’s all cuddled up in bed where I left her. Actually, she healed me. Pretty good for an insecure stuttering witch. Besides, do you think that I would hurt the love of my life?” She said sarcastically. Willow chuckled and fanned herself with her hand. “She makes my heart all fluttery and makes me weak at the knees.” Willow did a roundhouse kick to Buffy’s face. “But not too weak.”

The Slayer fell back and landed on top of Dawn. Buffy jumped up but not in time. Willow kicked her in the stomach sending her flying. The redhead grabbed Dawn around the neck with her arm.

Buffy jumped up and her eyes widened when she saw Dawn in Willow’s grasp. “Hurt her and I swear I will kill you!”

“Oh please. I just kicked your ass again, I might add.” She put more pressure on Dawn’s neck. The brunette’s face was turning red.

Buffy walked closer. “I said, let her go!”

Willow rolled her eyes. “Fine.” She threw Dawn at Buffy making both fall.

Dawn screamed out in pain. Buffy looked at her sister. The bone in her arm was sticking out of the skin. “Oh God!” She turned around, intending on keeping her promise to kill the redhead but the witch was gone.

“Buffy it hurts!” Dawn shouted out.

Buffy picked up her sister and walked towards the hospital. “It’ll be ok sweetie.” She pacified her sister while watching all around just in case Willow decided to attack again.

“Buffy!” Tara yelled out as soon as she saw the Slayer in the waiting room. Buffy rose up from her chair and gave the blonde a hug.

Tara pulled back. “How is she?”

Buffy sighed and sat back down. “She’s in surgery. Her arm was broken in three places and they are going to have to put pins and brackets in there to make sure it holds.” Buffy held her face with her hands.

“I-I’m sorry.” Tara sat down and lowered her head.

Buffy patted the blonde on the knee. “It’s not your fault.”

Tara stood up and started pacing. “It is! I should have listened! I-I cured Willow and got Dawnie hurt. This is my fault Buffy! This is all my fault!” Tara started crying.

Buffy stood up and took Tara in her arms. “This is no fault of yours. You did what you thought was right by healing Willow. You didn’t make her go all psychotic and hurt Dawn. Besides, we’re Scoobies and since this is Dawn’s first trip to the Sunnydale Hospital for some major injury, she’ll be thrilled knowing she is the youngest Scooby ever.” She kissed Tara on the forehead. “Everything will be fine.”

A man in a white coat came up to the women. “Buffy Summers?” He asked looking at both of them.

Buffy stepped forward. “Yes. How is she?”

“The surgery went well but Dawn won’t be able to leave the hospital until tomorrow, but she’s in her own room and sleeping. The medication we gave her will keep her asleep all night.” He said and put his hand on Buffy’s arm. “We’ve made arrangements for you to stay with her.”

“Thank you doctor.” Buffy smiled at him as he walked away.

“Buffy, let me stay with her.” Tara pleaded. “I feel so responsible.”

“Tara you don’t have to and like I said before, you had nothing to do with this.” Buffy’s face hardened. “Willow did.”

Tara sighed. She just couldn’t believe what was going on. Willow, her meek little Willow hurt Dawn. Her head was swimming with all the implications of the situation. It was crazy, insane even but it was happening. Willow had turned back to magic and was out of control. But when Tara had offered to heal the redhead with magic, Willow freaked with the idea.

“Please?” Tara asked again.

“Alright but I want you to put a protection spell on that room. If Willow comes within 1,000 yards of that room, then I want you to have plenty of time to get you and Dawn away.” Buffy made herself clear.

Tara smiled. “Well 1,000 yards away might be a little out of reach but I’ll make sure everything is safe.”

Buffy hugged the blonde witch. “Thanks for staying.”

“What are you going to do?” Tara asked when Buffy walked away.

Without turning, the Slayer stopped. “I’m going to find Willow.” She said and continued out of the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:04 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope the Scoobies soon figure out what is causing Willow go superbitch-y...

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:22 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Uh. and may I add huh. and may I add..ict to this story. uh sorry that was bad.
anyway, huh??? where's the rest??? :bounce wanna more story!!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:23 am 
12. Recently Gay

So Buffy is off to find Willow. She's had her assed kicked twice, what's she thinking here, that third times a charm?

I only hope Tara is smart enough to continue with her line of thought about Willow and magic, cos methinks she will be the only one powerful enough to stop her if the slayer can't.

And, no more clues to speculate on, damn!!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

THats confuzin

mebby someones controling willow? :confused

Hmmmm :hmm

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:04 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

pins and needles :kdevil

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:23 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

ugh -i hope im doing this right- did anyone told how much you are killing us with the cliffhangers? still is really interesting ^^ :pray please update soon :pray

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:24 am 
Behavioural modifications with reference to Will of course ^^ So first she attacks Tara and now has channeled her attacks towards Dawn…. A very interesting chapter to read Robbie. The expressions of evil and hurt touch the right chords.

Vi'

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:57 pm 
28. Com...plete

Awesome! And crazy... Can't wait to figure out what's going on.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:39 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Zampsa1975: So glad you are enjoying this. :peace

jay/wt4evr: The powerful Willow Watcher is granting your wish by giving you another chapter. :flower

Paint the Sky: Well you know how hard headed our dear blonde slayer can be. Tara will have a part in it, you can bet on that one. And as far as speculation, I've got a whole bunch of clues just waiting to be poured out. :smash

EvilKittycatofdoom: Controling Willow? :hmm

Dianneswillowtree: Needles and pins...wasn't that somekind of old country song? :tumble

Raineh: But you know you love cliffhangers. Thank you for reading. :read

nimloth: :kdevil Oh there are more and more chapters to come Vi.

CrazyTaraWitch: Awsome and Crazy! Thank you!!! Just sit back and watch the show. It gets crazier! :crazy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

By Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

Chapter 6

Willow walked down the street towards her parent’s house. She knew she wasn’t going to stay at Buffy’s, since what happened earlier. ‘Why did she hit me?’ That question kept running through her head over and over. She approached her parent’s sidewalk when she was pushed to the ground.

Willow’s eyes widened. “Buffy!”

“That’s right Buffy! Now try to kick my ass you bitch!” Buffy held Willow’s hands down on the ground with one of her own and punched the helpless woman in the face. “C’mon! Fight me now!” Buffy pulled the redhead up and lifted her off the ground by her neck. “I told you I would kill you and NOW…” Buffy threw Willow against the Rosenberg’s house. “I’m going to keep that promise!”

Willow curled herself into a ball and held up her shaking hand. “Please don’t Buffy, please? What did I do?

Buffy kicked the redhead in the stomach causing Willow to vomit. “You hurt Dawn!” She kicked her in the stomach again. “And now I hurt you!” Buffy drew her foot back to land another hit but was tackled from the side.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Xander yelled. He looked back at Willow but she had passed out.

Buffy forcefully threw him to the side and jumped up. “She hurt Dawn!” Buffy went over to the small redhead, picked her up and threw her in the yard. “She dies NOW!” The Slayer stomped over to the redhead but found her world start to spin as she felt a hard object crash over her head that took her to the ground.

Xander had found the only thing that he could, a stone planter that was sitting on the porch. He knew it would slow the Slayer down but not for long. He picked up the broken Willow and ran as fast as he could to his car.

Buffy stood up and started to chase after them but Xander had sped away too fast for her to keep up.
“Will?” Xander asked as he looked over in the passenger’s seat. Willow was bleeding from the mouth and nose. Her breathing was labored and there was no response at all. He had to get her to the hospital and fast.

“I NEED HELP!” Xander screamed as he ran into the Emergency Room with Willow in his arms.

Three nurses ran towards him, one with a gurney. “What happened?”

The only answer the Scoobies ever came up with in any situation where one of them had to be rushed to the hospital, “Gang fight!” He said as he laid his best friend on the gurney.

Instantly, one nurse placed a blood pressure cuff on Willow’s arm, another opened Willow’s eyes and shone a pin light to her pupils while the third nurse rolled the gurney into the Trauma Unit Room.

Xander started to follow but another nurse came up behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder. “You’ll have to go to the waiting room. I need you to fill out her paperwork.” Xander nodded and looked one more time over his shoulder at his friend and only caught a glimpse of her beaten body before the door was closed.

Xander sat there filling out the paperwork as best he could. ‘Allergies’ was one of the blanks he stared at. ‘Well she’s allergic to tomatoes’. He sat there and tapped the pin on the clipboard. He sighed and put the paperwork on the seat beside him. He walked up to the counter and cleared his throat to get a nurse’s attention.

“Yes?” The elderly woman asked.

“How is Willow Rosenberg?”

The woman looked at the charts in front of her. “Which one is she sir?”

“The redhead! The one that was beaten badly!” Xander’s temper was getting the best of him.

The nurse raised an eyebrow. “Are you her husband?”

Xander shook his head. “No, I’m her best friend.”

The nurse sadly smiled at him. “If you were family sir, then I would tell you.”

“WHAT!” Xander yelled. “I brought her in here! I should at least be told something. There is no one else here but me.” He pounded his fist against the counter. “You better tell me how she is NOW!”

The nurse stood to her full height. “You will have to calm down sir or I will have you removed from this hospital.”

Xander growled. “I want to know how she is.” His face softened. “Please? She’s everything to me. She’s my best friend since we were little and I just…” A tear fell from his eye. “I just want to know if she’s ok. Please tell me something?” He was on the verge of sobbing right there in front of a stranger and at that point he didn’t care.

The nurse sadly smiled at him. “I’ll go back here and see what I can find out. You just sit and fill out the rest of the paperwork for her ok.”

Xander nodded, sniffed and wiped his eyes. “Thank you.” He sulked back over to his seat and picked up the clip board.

“Xander?” A timid voice called out to him.

The man looked up. “Tara?” He jumped up and practically threw the clipboard at her. “You know about Willow’s allergies, put them on that blank right there.” He pointed out the space on the paper.

Tara looked at the paper. “What’s this about?”

“Fill out the allergy part!” Xander tapped the clipboard with urgency. “They could be giving her something and she could be allergic to it and…and…an” Xander sobbed right there. He fell to his knees, “and she could die, Tara!” He looked up at the blonde, “She could die.” She squeaked out.

Tara bent down to be eye level with the man. “Xander, tell me what’s going on?”

He wiped his nose on his sleeve and wiped his eyes. “Buffy beat her up. I don’t know why but she did! Why would she do that?”

Tara stood up and helped Xander to his feet. “Buffy and Willow got into a fight and Willow broke Dawn’s arm.” Tara led him over to a chair. “Willow’s on the magics again Xander.” Tara said sadly. “Buffy didn’t go into much detail with me all I know is that she said she was going to find Willow.”

“YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!” Xander shot up out of his chair. “If you saw what I did you wouldn’t say Will was back on the magics.” She was begging for her life Tara! BEGGING FOR HER LIFE! DOES THAT SEEM LIKE SHE IS BAD AGAIN!”

He clinched his fists to his sides. He closed his eyes as the scene flashed through his head. “If I hadn’t got there when I did, she would have killed Willow.” Xander opened his eyes to see Tara’s blue ones fill with tears.

Tara stood up and walked through the Emergency Room door with Xander at her heels. “They won’t let you go see her Tara.”

Tara walked up to the same nurse that Xander talked to earlier. “I am Tara Maclay. I want to see Willow Rosenberg now!” Tara signed the paper and forced it at the nurse. “I have power of attorney over her. Check your records if you have to but I am going to see my fiancé right now!”

Xander looked shocked at the abruptness of the blonde and when did they get engaged?

The nurse looked down at the paper then back up to the blonde. “She’s not here dear. They just took her up to surgery.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:45 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
oh shit.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:03 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Oh shit, indeed.

What the hell is wrong with Buffy that she can't see the differences in Willow. I mean, fair enough, she doesn't want to take any chances that magicked up Willow might be in the building, but to do that was tad extreme even for a slayer.

Oh, Tara, you better get to the bottom of this quick or there's not going to much of Willow left between beatings from Buffy and magicky nastiness from whoever.

This is a lot more intense than I thought it might be.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:12 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

omfg! what the hell!? gahhhhh your evil, truly evil and yeah what the hell is wrong with buffy? blonde too much? -uh oh...- i mean being a little dummier than usual? -glances around- cough anyway dont take too long Dx this suspense is already killing me gahhh :thud

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:20 pm 
28. Com...plete

OUCH.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... I hope Buffy stops taking her Stupid Blonde-pills... Tara really need to find out what the frilly heck is causing Willow to go Super Bitch-y...