The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THINGS FALL APART
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

[center]THINGS FALL APART
BY Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

Disclaimers: I do not own anything related to Buffy the Vampire Slayer or the writers or this or that or…ah what the hell, nothing is mine, EXCEPT the story from my twisted little mind. I just like to write fanfic. Throw in a pinch of this and a cup of that and bake it in the oven until I think it’s done.
Spoilers: Season six and if I gave it all away, it wouldn’t be fun. Enjoy!
Rating: PG, PG-13, R, NC-17. I guess it’s all in there.

Chapter 1

Tara walked in the house. This had to be done. She knew how Willow fought so hard through her addiction not only for Willow’s sake but she did it to show Tara how much she wanted them to be together again. Tara walked up the stairs and saw the light coming from their bedroom, no Willow’s bedroom, hopefully to be theirs again. Taking a deep breath she entered seeing her love lying there on the bed. “Things fall apart, they fall apart so hard.”

Willow sat up on the bed and raised one brow. She sighed and looked uninterested. “Tara.” Saying it as an annoying statement rather than a shocked question of why the blonde was there.

Ignoring the way Willow reacted, there was something Tara had come here to say, and by the Goddess, she was going to go through with it. “You can never…put them back the way they were.”

Willow sat up on the bed and tucked her skirt under her legs. “Is there something you want? I’m uh kinda busy here.”

Tara, feeling like she was an imposition, continued regardless of the strange demeanor of the redhead. “I’m sorry, it’s just…” She sighed deeply. “You know…it takes time. You can’t just have coffee and expect…”
Willow looked at the blonde again, sighing just wishing she would get to the point. “And?”

Tara was as nervous as can be but she continued. “There's so much to work through. Trust has to be built again on both sides. You have to learn if...if we're even the same people we were.
If we can fit in each other's lives, it's a long and important process and... can we just skip it?” A hopeful look came over her face, pleading with her blue eyes looking into the distant green of Willow’s. “Can... can you just be kissing me now?”
Willow rose up from the bed with a smile on her face. Tara ran forward, waiting for the mind blowing kiss that would take her to the oblivious state only Willow could take her too.

Willow placed her hand on Tara’s chest above her breasts and stopped her. “Yeah ok no.”
Tara took a step back. “Wh-What?” She asked with a shocked, hurt look upon her face.
Willow rolled her eyes. “Things fall apart, they fall apart so hard.” Mocking Tara in her own imitative tone. “Then you go into some kind of speech about coffee and, and trust.” Willow chuckled and shook her head. “I got to admit, it might have worked on me a few days ago when I was so love struck that I couldn’t think straight, no pun intended, but you,” Willow smirked, “You take the cake kid.” She patted the teary blondes shoulder.”

“Will, what’s wr-wrong. Did I d-do something?” Tara asked with her voice cracking with emotion.

Willow cocked her head to the side. “Oh no, no, no. Believe me when I say it isn’t you.” Willow tried her best to cover the laughter that wanted to erupt from her small frame. “I know you tried tonight. Kudos for that, but it’s just,” Willow gave an annoying sigh. “I’ve kinda moved on you see. You’re not enough for me anymore Tara. I mean don’t get me wrong, the orgasms were mind blowing and believe me you definitely know what you are doing, but I’m bored now. Bored of the pining and whining and waiting for you to come to some kind of decision if you want me or not.”

“B-but I do want you!” Tara expressed wiping away the tears that streamed down her face.

“Aww, don’t cry now. Strong girls don’t cry, oh wait, I forgot, you’re not that strong.” Willow walked past the crying Tara and picked up her jacket. “I’m going out.” She waved her hand around the room. “By all means, make yourself comfortable but not too long though. I would eventually like to go to bed tonight and I’d hate to bring someone home and my ex still be here crying her eyes out for me. Wouldn’t look good for the image.” Willow patted Tara on the cheek. “See ya later. Keep in touch ok.” She said sarcastically and walked out of the room.
Tara couldn’t believe what she just witnessed. She stumbled and sat heavy on the bed. Her hands covered her face and she sobbed.

Last edited by Willow Watcher on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Things Fall Apart
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:10 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
oooh, hath the First made an appearance? If so, shit son, when did Willow die?!

Most def continue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 am 
4. Extra Flamey

You'd better continue so I get to read about Tara slapping the shit outta Willow. Who turns down Tara lovin'??? Sounds like bad Willow to me anyway..... Bored now? Totally skank vamp Will.

Love it.

http://citychickenfarm.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:27 am 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
Zooeys Bridge wrote:
when did Willow die?!

In the second chapter when Tara gets her butch on

Seriously though, a very different start to a fic. Can't be the first cos physical touching, Vamp Will, could be a good bet, or maybe Amy and Rack making with the dark mojo.

I'm very intrigued as to how this will go.

Last edited by Paint the Sky on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:25 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Robbie out of all my years of reading W/T fics this has got to be the most evil start to one I have ever read. I have read them all I am crowning you queen of terrorizing the Dia. I am not a bossy bitch but you better be working on another update cause this was a hell of a tease my friend. Bravo standing ovation :clap :clap :clap I will say this I love Tara no doubt but I have always been mystified how Willow was treated she was asked to and was helped with all the things she did and when she fell into the darkness instead of help all her friends turned against her really that always pissed me off. instead of oh Willow we can see how you got here it was bad Willow shame on you. ggggggrrrrrr ok you got me where you want me show me what you got I am really interested to see where this goes. :yikes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Zooeys_Bridge: I promise to you, it isn't the First. I love Willow too much to ever let her die. At least it's not planned in this fic! ;))

taylorgirl6: Tara slapping Willow? Well, we'll see. However, I can't say too much without revealing my evil master plan for our favorite witches. :devilish

Paint the Sky: Now if asked by Dianneswillowtree, she'll definitely tell you I have a very strange way of writing out stories. But like I said, can't give away too much. :)

Dia: Evil start? Me...noooo, not me! :whistle Yeah, ok it is but I couldn't help it. I totally agree with you about how they treated Willow.
Oh by the way, don't worry, I'll show you what I've got! Uh ok, that sounded wrong, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, thanks alot guys for reading. Chapter 2 is on the way!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

By Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

All the disclaimers, spoilers and ratings still apply. Just look at the beginning of chapter one.

Chapter 2

“Have to run. Have to get there. Have to run. Have to get there.” Willow chanted as she ran down the street. “Oh my Goddess, my side is killing me.” Willow slowed down her sprinting to a brisk walk.

She looked up the road at the street outside the Magic Box. Xander had Spike pinned against a street post, Anya standing beside them and Buffy walking up behind.

Willow stood still and hunched over panting and put her hands on her knees. She kept her head up to see what was happening. Something was said and Xander turned and walked away. Buffy walked away going in another direction.

Xander passed by Willow, not noticing the redhead standing there.
“Xand?” Willow asked while catching up to his fast walk. “Xander?” She called again but he kept walking. Willow put her hand on his shoulder and turned him around, noticing tears glistening down his face. “What’s wrong?”

Xander roughly wiped his tears with the palm of his hand. “Nothing Will. Just leave me alone ok.” He turned and kept on his journey leaving a stunned Willow in her place. She started to go after him again when she heard him yell out in frustration as he ran off.

Willow looked around to find out where Buffy had headed off, but the Slayer was no where in sight. Looking back to where Spike and Anya were standing, she saw Spike saunter down the street into the darkness and the faint sound of a door close.

Willow walked up to the window of the Magic Box. She saw Anya picking up items from the floor. She tried to open the door but found it locked. She knocked, “We’re closed!” Willow heard Anya scream out. “Anya, its Willow.” Hoping that would cajole the blonde to open the door.
“I SAID WE’RE CLOSED!” Anya screamed out even louder.
“Anya, I am not moving from this spot until you open this door!” Willow told her, showing her resolve face.
“THEN STAY OUT THERE! I DON’T CARE!” Anya yelled out again but the voice was closer.
Willow placed her hand on the door. “Anya, please let me in?” She smiled when she heard the tiny click of the door being unlocked.

Walking in, she noticed Anya walking back to the mess that was on the floor. Willow crossed her hands in front of her. She really didn’t know how to approach the subject of what happened outside. She knew that Xander and Anya were still going through hell and she really didn’t want to go into the very strange conversation that she, Tara and Anya had at the Espresso Shop earlier. So with Willow’s intelligent mind, she came up with the only thing she could, “Want some help?”

Anya whipped around to face the redhead. Her mascara streamed black streaks down her cheeks. “I don’t need help.” Anya’s face morphed into the Vengeance Demon. “I have all I need.” then disappeared out of sight.

Willow’s eyes widened, “Uh oh.” She whispered, running out of the shop. She had to find Buffy.

Buffy stomped through the graveyard. She had cried but not much. Sure the disgusted look on Xander’s face felt like he had taken a stake through her own heart but it was out. She had slept with Spike and now everyone knew, Tara, Dawn, Xander and Anya. The only one left was Willow. She felt like she could tell Willow anything; get a hug, told that everything would be fine and that she understood. So, Buffy breathed a sigh of relief. It would be fine, she hoped.

In the distance, she saw someone walking towards her. Even with her Slayer sight, it was hard to make out the figure clearly. Preparing herself with a stake, she cautiously approached. “Willow?” She noticed as the redhead walked closer.

“Oh hey.” Willow stopped and looked the Slayer up and down.

Buffy tucked her stake inside her jacket. “Thought you might be a vamp or some other ugly.” Buffy smiled but it quickly disappeared seeing the look on Willow’s face. “Something wrong?”

“Not until now.” Willow crossed her arms. “What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you out here? Oh yes, I forgot, you protect all the innocent people.” Willow rolled her eyes.

Buffy looked at her strangely. She has known Willow to take frustrations out on the wrong people but something wasn’t right. “Did something happen between you and Tara?”

Willow laughed. “Well, I kinda left her in a crying heap at the house. I hope she’s gone by now.” The redhead shook her head in disgust.

Buffy stuck her finger in her ear and shook it to make sure she was hearing things right. “Um, Will, you made Tara cry and left her at the house? Why would you do that? Did she do something wrong and you two have a fight…again?” Buffy felt a pang in her heart. Then she remembered the close conversations she had had with Tara. All the sweet things the blonde witch would say about her beautiful redhead. Buffy walked over and slung her arm around Willow’s shoulder. “It’ll be alright. You guys will make up and all will be peaches and cream.”

Willow shrugged Buffy’s arm off. “Peaches and cream? Are you crazy or have you been boinking Spike way too much to have a brain cell left?”

Buffy’s eyes widened. Willow knew? Willow knew! “How…?”

Willow rolled her eyes and waved her hands in the air. “Oh please! It’s like so obvious. Late nights out other than normal patrolling, Spike making his sexy comments! Don’t you think I didn’t pay attention? But I suppose you wouldn’t with your head down on his.” Willow made her tongue puff out her cheek over and over. “Did it make you feel alive Buffy?” Willow chuckled. “At least he doesn’t have a soul. I know I personally can’t handle you crying on my shoulder because you had to kill another boyfriend to save the world. Buffy, you’re a pathetic, lonely whore who will never find a man who can take all your drama.”

Buffy’s anger got the best of her. She drew back her hand to slap that smart assed look off Willow’s face. When she came centimeters from the redhead’s face, Buffy felt the excruciating pain of being punched in the stomach and thrown to the ground.

“Stay down there for a while Buff, it just might save your life.” Willow turned and walked away punching a headstone, crushing it into dust.

For the first time, Buffy knew that it would be wise to do just that.

Last edited by Willow Watcher on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:11 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs
Quote:
“Stay down there for awhile Buff, it just might save your life.” Willow turned and walked away punching a headstone, crushing it into dust.

For the first time, Buffy knew that it would be wise to do just that.

Fuck , Fuck, Fuck , Fuck ......................... what the Hell Robbie who the hell is this bitch cause she sure is not our Willow.

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
jk, no dibs for me.

okay, so that solved the evil doppleganger issue. this other person is kinda loony, I suspect it ain't our Wills. Doesn't seem to be a vampire, just mean. Maybe it's one of the Trio in a glamour spell to look like Willow? I dunno, but I really like the mystery you've set up. Keep goin!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Ok, that got me hooked
I mean, the first part got me hooked, but I ain't smart enough to leave fb
great story, more soon? :pray

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:07 am 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting update-y goodness... I hope the Scoobies soon find a way to bring the real Willow back to Tara's arms...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Quote:
Buffy tucked her stake inside her jacket. “Thought you might be a vamp or some other ugly.” Buffy smiled but it quickly disappeared seeing the look on Willow’s face.

I vote vampire. It's odd, but in the first chapter, Willow kinda reminded me of Angelus in "Surprise." Maybe it was the speech patterns or something. Great read here anyway, you've got me hooked ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:16 am 
12. Recently Gay

Mmm...The Willow in the first part has to be the real Willow, even if she was nice to Anya- ;-)

The Willow that met with Buffy was definately someone or something else. Has Warren made a Willow-bot?

This mystery is building nicely, keep em' coming.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:48 am 
A willowy-character in an anti-hero position – this has definitely sparked my interest! Whatever she said to Tara and Buffy sounds like a case of mind alteration but I’m looking forward to seeing where your ideas shall take us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:56 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Okay so I haven't been reading fic in like forever, and I come back to this. I'm on the edge of my seat. This is oddly played out but great. Looking forward to more.

writerfreak-rdt :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 am 
3. Flaming O

Well about bloody time!!! You haven't written anything for ages so I've had nothing to do for ages!!

Am I the only one loving this new and horrible Willow?? She's kinda Dark Willowy without the darkness which is just wrong!!

More please!

Every time a fanfic earns a comment, a Beta gets her wings!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:15 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OK OK a little revision here. I have my best friend doing my beata thing again. Everyone say hey to Ice! She'll be smacking me around a bit and making the final editing before I post. But she is a great person so she will do her best.

Thanks Kay!

Oh and by the way, I'm working on chapter 3 so hang in there :kitty's!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:08 pm 
28. Com...plete

This story is very intriguing... my first thought was that Amy had done a spell to look like Will, but that wouldn't explain how she'd be freakishly strong or know about Buffy boinking Spike, so now I've very curious. Can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I am truly intrigued, keep it going, please :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dia: You are more than right, it isn't our sweet little Willow. All will be revealed soon but not too soon. :smug

Zooeys_Bridge: Mean? I'm gonna put that in the understatement file. And as far as the Trio? Maybe, maybe not? >:)

jay/wt4evr: I love feedback. If anything, thanks for reading sweetie. :peace

Zampsa1975: The Scoobies will find a way even if I have to kill someone off...Willow and Tara always find each other. :wtkiss

Claidia: Hummm, Angelus eh? We'll see. :-D

Paint the Sky: Well, what can I say? Maybe Willow's going insaine? :gnome

nimloth: Like I said to Paint, our sweet little Willow could be loosing her mind. :crazy

writerfreak: So you like my little suspenceful sorry yeah? Hold on tighter to that seat babe, its gonna be a bumpy ride. :hmm

Ice: Yes I know about not writing in ages and you of all people know why. And why on earth you would like the DW? I know b/c you're a freak, but in a good way! Thanks for all your editing and help with this. :bounce

CrazyTaraWitch: Well darlin' here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy! :kgeek

AlysonGoddess: I promise to keep going with this one...I'm kind of afraid of Ice you see. She will beat me black and blue and not in a good way if I don't finish this off. :whip

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:49 am 
3. Flaming O

Afraid of lil old me??? Too bloody right you should be!!!

I predict lots of sleepless nights for me while I kick her rear into shape! These fics are always a riot of bad language, smutty innuendo and crazy violence, and thats just us saying 'hi!'

Every time a fanfic earns a comment, a Beta gets her wings!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:59 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

By Willow Watcher
Edited by Ice[/center]

All the disclaimers, spoilers and ratings still apply. Just look at the beginning of chapter one.

Chapter 3

Buffy ran into the house. “Dawn?!” She ran up the stairs and opened her sister’s door. No Dawn. She walked down to Willow’s room. “Tara?” She softly asked and peered around the door frame. No Tara.

Buffy walked down the stairs and into the kitchen knowing if Dawn went out, she would leave a note. “House rules!” Buffy had told Dawn more than once. Sure enough there was a note on heart stationary clipped on the refrigerator.

[center]Buffy,
Don’t be mad but I took Tara back to her dorm room. She was crying and I couldn’t let her go out alone. She kept on saying something about Willow not wanting her anymore. Do you know what that’s about? I made sure to take Holy Water, a cross and a stake just in case. I’ll be staying there until you come get me. Just don’t be mad ok.

~Dawn
[/center]
Buffy ran out of the house.

Willow walked into the house an hour later. “Buffy?” She yelled out hoping the Slayer was home. No Buffy. She walked up the stairs and knocked on Dawn’s door. No one answered so she peeked inside but no one was there.
“Where the heck is everyone?”

Willow walked down to the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. Opening up the bottle, she took a long swig while reading the note in front of her. Water spewed from her mouth. “WHAT?!” She dropped the bottle of water and ran out of the house.

Buffy paced around the dorm room while Dawn and Tara sat on the bed. Tara had stopped crying but her body still shook.

“I don’t understand!” Buffy yelled making Tara cringe. “Sorry. It’s just, something is up with Will and I don’t know what it is.”

Dawn’s eyes widened. “Is it the magic? Is she back on the magics?”

Buffy looked over at Tara who started silently crying again. “I don’t know Dawn. She attacked me and took me down. ME! Willow took ME down!” How the hell would she be able to do that unless it was magic?” She looked over at Tara. Sadly enough the blonde nodded her head in confirmation.

“But she was fine today. I saw her and we talked about school and of course Tara. She didn’t act strange to me. She even asked me to help her get Tara back and she has never done that.” Dawn complained. “It was the first in a long time she ever wanted my help.” The teenager lowered her head then looked back up to her sister. “Would that be strange, her wanting my help?”

Buffy sadly smiled. “I think she came to you because she loves you and she knows how much you want them back together.”

“But she made it clear she d-doesn’t want m-me.” Tara said while taking a deep breath. She looked up at the Slayer. “What did I d-do Buffy? Did I wait too long to go back to her?”

Buffy knelt down and held Tara’s hands. “You did what you had to Tara and she knows that.” Buffy crinkled her brows together. “At least she used to.”

Buffy rose from her position. “Tara, is it alright if Dawn stays with you?” The blonde witch nodded stroking the teenager’s hair. “Willow’s out there and, God I hate to say this, but she’s seriously dangerous. I’ve got to get to the bottom of this now!”

A tiny knock was heard from the door. Buffy cautiously walked over and jerked it open. Willow jumped back, “Good gosh Buff, give someone a heart attack!” Buffy pushed Willow onto the floor in the hallway. She turned and looked at Tara. “Stay in here.” She closed the door and walked over to Willow. The redhead looked up shocked. “What the heck was that for?!”

Buffy walked over and jerked the redhead up and pinned her against the wall. “I could ask the same thing after you punched me and left me in the cemetery.”

“I did not!” Willow argued.

“Did too!” Buffy came back

“Did not!” Willow shouted.

Buffy punched the redhead in the stomach letting her fall to the floor. “Did too.” The Slayer walked into Tara’s dorm room. She turned around watching Willow clutch her midsection. “If I were you, I’d stay down there. It just might save your life.” With that, Buffy slammed the door.

Tara stood with her arms wrapped around her looking at Buffy with a questioning look.

“It was her. I don’t think she’ll be…”

Another small knock came on the door. Buffy turned around but Tara stopped her. “L-let me.”

“Tara, she’s dangerous!” The Slayer pleaded when Tara walked to the door.

Tara opened the door and saw Willow on her hands and knees. Tara instantly went to the floor. She turned her head around. “What did you do to her?!” The blonde witch demanded.

“What I had to.” Buffy crossed her arms but kept a close eye on Willow.

Tara helped Willow up and into the dorm room. She gently laid her on the bed, while Dawn hid behind her sister.

Willow groaned and curled herself into a ball, seeing the look on Tara’s face, the redhead raised her shaky hand and stroked the blonde’s face. “I love you.” She said as she passed out.

Post subject: Re: THINGS FALL APART
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Dibs!!

I hope that Buffy pulled her punch or Willow could have some serious internal damage. But I loved how you used 'Willow's' words against her with the whole stay down thing.

Good to see that Tara is still protective of her even though she's upset in the extreme. This gives me hope, plus Willow saying 'I love you' tells me this is the real version.

I'm still holding on to my bot theory, even insane Willow, couldn't pound a gravestone to dust.

Last edited by Paint the Sky on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness.... so there is a evil Willow double screwing things up... I hope she is soon stopped... I hope Buffy apologises quickly or she will face a very pissed off Tara...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Oh excellent keeping us on edge dangling by our finger tips.............. and you already know that Buffy is on my shit list. Willow telling Tara she loved her was touching. :kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:30 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Quote:
the redhead raised her shaky hand and stroked the blonde’s face. “I love you.” She said as she passed out.

awww
ok big bad, let's try...Amy?

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:55 pm 
28. Com...plete

amazing...and I'm glad to see I'm no longer alone in thinking it's Amy.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 am 
This chapter has proven to be a distinct shift away from the evil lurking in Willow but disguised or not, it would still be an evil force at work. What I felt totally counteracted this effect was Willow being capable of expressing her true feelings to Tara. Her “I love you” was plain beautiful as was your choice in making Tara run to her in caring mode. Buffy’s instinctual reactions are deeply slayer-like and I also hope she did not hurt Willow too badly.

You are playing out the characters’ ways of dealing with problems really well Robbie. It suits everyone.

Vi'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 am 
3. Flaming O

NO NO NO ! damnit I was getting into this big time early in the morning I Just dropped the kids off at school I have NOTHING TO DO TODAY! and then it was over I read all that was posted damnit ! lol I'm hooked I need to know whats happening geeeze ...

hope there is a post soon I love this fic so far !

April

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm 
5. Willowhand

I've been hovering over this fic, wondering if I have the time and heart to give to a story that may or may not be finished. (You know how it goes, ya?) Well, I broke down and just devoured the three updates -- hunched over in my cubicle sneaking in pages here and there.

This is nifty, confusing-as-Hell(mouth-y) stuff indeed! I never have a clue what's up with hidden meanings, mysteries, etc., so I won't guess here. Besides, I like being surprised--enjoying the ride and watching a good tale unravel.

Also, two Willow..s, are better 'n one. Unless one's a total be-otch. Still, I dig it. Whee!