The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:01 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Hey everyone I really hope you like this fic Feedback wanted and appreciated :) A huge thank-you to my friends on the board, love you all :)

TITLE: "Chocolate Coated Orgasm"
AUTHOR "Sweet satin lover"
RATING: NC 17 just in case, in places will be very steamy so read at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Willow and Tara or any of the Buffy characters they are the work of Joss Whedon and team.
PAIRINGS: Willow and Tara, Buffy and Riley, and Xander and Anya this fic takes place in the middle of season 4 shortly after Buffy and Willow have started university. Willow and Tara's love is the centre of the fic.

Chocolate coated Orgasm

Part one:

It was an amazing night Willow was happy because she had just aced all her finals, all the troubles of the past year were behind her and she was at the bronze with her best buds giving her butt a good shake and shimmy to the latest band that were playing.
Buffy grabbed her friend’s hand pulling Willow into a hug.
“Isn’t this band great?” Buffy said.
“They are new right?” Willow asked.
Buffy nodded and blushed when she remembered the name.
There was no escaping it a huge sign with the words “CHOCOLATE COATED ORGASM” right in front of them. The last sing came to a close and the crowd slowly stopped dancing and clapped and “wooo-hooed” into the night like a pack of hungry hormonal wolves. The lead singer a guy with loads of tattoo’s and dreadlocked hair yelled into the microphone “Thank-you guys, now we want to introduce to you a very sexy lady by the name of Miss Tara Maclay, Give it up for Tara guys!”

At that moment Willows life changed, she seemed to hold her breath for an eternity as the vision that was Tara stepped onto the stage, her womanly curves accentuated by the long black velvet dress she was wearing, clinging to her sexy body in all the right places. Willow longed to trace the outline of Tara’s body with her fingers, and to kiss the sensuous lips tinted with a rich plum red gloss, and to suck gently on her neck from which dangled a silver pentagram. Tara’s little ears were pierced too, the glazing shine of diamonds accentuating the blue shine of her eyes. Willow knew then that heaven was out there in the form of Tara and she longed to taste it and kiss her….
Willows thoughts were broken by a sweet sound, the voice of the angel Tara Maclay, high pitched with a sensuous undertone, the song was sexy and breathy, Tara seemed to be sensually kissing the microphone as she purred the words to a slow, relaxing laid back electric guitar and a drum beat that started slow only to quicken, mirroring Willows own heart. Willows heart jumped up in her chest as she heard the words.

Moonlight, midnight, baby be mine.
Want to drown in your love as I drown in the wine,
Let me light your fire baby, burn baby burn!
As you touch me, feel me, I start to learn….

Suddenly the song sprang into a electro-pop-rock extravaganza of a chorus.

Learn that I am who I am, who I wanna be,
Want to feel you inside of me,
Want to take you for a ride,
Don’t want to let you hide,
Baby you know you want me,
Easy as one two three,
Want to taste your sexy kiss
Want to give you a piece of this…

Tara in true vixen mode moved to the beat, her body in a sexy grind against the mike stand, like a pole dancer but graceful and classy at the same time. Her long blonde hair catching the light and glistening all the more she was truly beautiful... Willow heard Xander “woo” and he asked Willow “Oooh I wonder if she is seeing anybody?” Anya overheard and punched him in the ribs “Well I don’t know about her but you are!” Or perhaps you do want to get lucky and leave me alone with just a cash register for the rest of my life!” Anya cried dramatically, punching him again this time in his belly. I do like money a lot but I have fallen for Xamder even more Anya thought to herself. Best to not let him know that not yet, got to keep him on his toes.

“Ow!” Xander protested. The squabble continued but to Willow it was a blur all she saw and heard was Tara.
Suddenly their eyes met and there seemed to be a sound of distant magic from some other world as Tara’s eyes seemed to glow brighter for a second, emerald and blue orbs melting together for eternity. Tara smiled and Willow knew that there had been a connection and the smile was for her and for her only.

Tara purred “I know you want me, yeah baby, I know I know…”

Willow grinned and started to sway her hips in motion with Tara’s Wow I am practically having sex with her…well if I wasn’t a few metres away…Willow thought to herself and smiled again, just looking at this siren made her feel so warm inside this was the best that Willow had felt in ages.
Tara winked at Willow again and made a “come here” motion with her finger and sang:

I know you want me, baby, come back stage and then we’ll see”

Hope you like it :)

Post subject: Re: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Well sweetie, all I can say is this is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool :drool :drool :drool

Bring on the :wtkiss smoochies!!!

XX Rachel XX

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am 
God start i would like to read more ! :smash :kgeek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:53 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Woah :thud dont stop there, keep it going.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Wow! Great beginning... update-y goodness soon pleease :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:37 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great fic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:44 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Kira you know just how to get to my weak spot dont you so ok woman bring it on this is an awesome start. :pride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:55 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

That's a clifhanger.... :miff I want more!!!!!! *pouts*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
I second Henny. you're just :devil
and I'm thinking about later...when they're alone...in the dark.... :drool

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh please, for the love of all that is smutty, let it be a creamy center which is Willow and Tara's love.
Tara is such a visually spectacular sensory experience as a torch singer and your description of her completes the scene.
It's a word picture but using a different kind of oil than one would paint with.
Now if only you couild give us backstage passes to voyeuristically see what Tara does with that microphone backstage.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

Quote:
Tara winked at Willow again and made a “come here” motion with her finger and sang.

Swap out the name "Tara" for your favorite musician and insert your name (or mine) in place of "Willow," and you've got pretty much every audience member's rock star fantasy.

Also, I was at a wedding today and there was a chocolate fountain, which is probably just another term for chocolate coated orgasm.

I love your promise of RED HOT in the title. You're really going to have to make good/pony up on that one. But already you've melded my two favorite things; rocktasticness and Willow/Tara, so I'm pretty much set over here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:16 pm 
Hey!! I love it please please keep writing :pray please write more :pray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:38 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments it really does mean alot to me :) I am so glad you like it. New add :)

Chocolate Coated Orgasm Part 2.

Willow swallowed, her breath caught in her throat , as her heart continued to pound Tara’s song echoed in her head….I wonder if I could sneak backstage…Willow thought, blushing as she thought of all the sexy things she would do to the vixen behind closed doors, or rather closed curtains. Willow ached with a need that she hadn’t felt in a long while just to imagine those angelic kisses on her lips was all to much to cope with. Willow sneakily glanced round and wished that she hadn’t because Xander was thrusting his tongue into Anya’s mouth in a passionate kiss and Anya’s hands were going to places that Willow didn’t even want to think about. What Willow did think about however was that silky skinned woman whose voice had melted her heart and made it burn all at once. She had to see her; it was as simple as that.

Well Anya and Xander were pretty much distracted, once the passion started for them there was no stopping it those two attached themselves to each other like magnets.

Buffy tapped her friend on the shoulder. Willow turned to face her.
“It’s so nice having the whole gang together again”
“Yeah it really is” Willow said in earnest but still glancing over to the stage she could see Tara having a drink. Tara’s sensual lips parted to receive the precious liquid, Oh to be that water bottle Willow thought longingly then laughed to herself blushing.

As if fate had answered her prayers Buffy suddenly became very alert and looked at her watch “Oooh Riley will be here soon, I’m just gonna go to the bathroom to do a touch up.” Buffy said and armed with her make up bag she strutted into the toilets.
Well Buffy would be in there for a good while Willow thought to herself. It was complicated Willow was having feelings for this siren and she had not yet mentioned the attraction to her friends. It had came as a surprise to Willow too but a welcome and happy one.

With new vigour Willow paced her way to the stage determined to not let anyone get in her way. She was almost there Tara saw her and waved giving Willow the brightest smile that nearly dazzled her off her feet….The next thing she knew a huge beefy security guard stood in front of her “Excuse me Ma’m you can’t go there” He said in a strong Texan accent, he had huge arms with thick black hairs covering them and the breathe of a dragon, certainly not a guy to be messed with. Willow tried to find her words “”Well I um, you see I, well…I..erm…”
“Ma’m I am going to have to ask you to back away from the stage, please now!” The security guard said with more force and glared at her. Willow flailed her arms towards Tara and moaned loudly “But she’s up there and I’m here!”
The man grunted “Now look here M’am I really insist that you leave before I make you leave!”
Willow exhaled now the guy was just grating her cheese.
“Now Look Mr Billy Bob, I don’t care what you do but….”
In Mid yell Willow was interrupted by Tara’s sweet voice.
“Is there a problem here Mac?” she asked the guard.
“Well Miss Maclay Ma’m…” The guy started….
“Oh it’s ok don’t worry she can stay.”
“I can????” Willow said a little too excitedly and jumped up and down on the spot looking like a kid in a sweetshop. Oh great I must look like an idiot Willow thought but she couldn’t hide her excitement.
Tara thought she was adorable “Sure you can.” she smiled as Mac backed off to let Willow pass. Willow extended a slender hand, but instead of taking willow’s hand in her own Tara simple touched Willow’s shoulder giving it a gentle but firm squeeze. Willow felt a surprising pleasant tingle run through her arm and stomach and all the way down to her core, leaving her with a buzzing feeling inside her head, a relaxed moment like after an orgasm followed. Whoa Willow thought now that’s some magic!

“Hi I am Tara” the blonde smiled politely, slightly shy. It surprised Willow how shy Tara was, the contrast between stage Tara and “regular” Tara was different and this made Willow all the more intrigued to find out about her.

“I’m Willow” the redhead smiled and resisted the urge to brush a stray piece of Tara’s hair behind her ears.
“Nice to meet you Willow, why don’t you come back here with me its quieter and much more cosy?”

All Willow could focus on was Tara’s deep, full lips she really had to resist the urge to kiss her, to gently open Tara’s sweet lips with her tongue and caress her tongue with hers…passionate sensual kisses never ending…My God Willow though tonight Randy should be my middle name! Willow felt her mouth growing dry and her pals becoming damp. The Vixen had invited her behind some secluded curtains to be alone and “more cosy” “Uh, I’d love to” Willow squeaked. In a small voice that masked her primal desires within.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:45 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness.. I hope that there is soon :wtkiss and maybe naked snugglies...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Here , here i agree naked snuggles soon please but I love the story.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:13 pm 
Great story sweetie! I love it, i hope a new update will be on soon? :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

eeeeeer, great. im intriuged.

update soon please. i love the band's name. ^_^

i have a bad habit of bumping up old stories...
shameless self-promotion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:07 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:read Still lovin' the story. Hum, I wonder what will happen when Willow and Tara get “more cosy” :eyebrow
Update please!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:25 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

That's the power of love, no wait sorry, that's "Back to the Future" but still...
The electric sparkage recognition factor arcing between Willow and Tara shows how the human voice is the ideal conduit to express the emotions of lust and want.
So much so that Willow is prepared to cross fire and brimstone, or at least stand up to the man-mountain of a security guard for even one touch of Tara's porcelain flesh.
Coziness shall not be far behind and visually descriptive prose will follow, I hope.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

:thud :thud I'm not sure I can take more...but I want more...I can't...I want.. :thud :thud

:peace you rock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:41 am 

don't ask why didn't I leave any feedback...I was kinda :thud and :drool
update? when? soon? :bounce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:58 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I just heard that if I was mean about her favorite soap Kira will not be posting for a long time.....so.......

EASTANDERS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezzz did i really say that...i hope all the kittens really like me now...because im never going to say that again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:08 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

LOL Henny you make me laugh! :D

Chocolate Coated Orgasm part 3

Tara let Willow past first, getting a glorious view of Willow’s divine ass, Wow I have never had anyone this hot back here Tara thought to herself, actually come to think of it I have never had anyone back here. Meanwhile Willow’s thoughts were racing too, her blood seemed to scorch her skin as it pulsed through her veins. Oh My Goddess I am back here alone with…

Willow exhaled a long breath and wiped her palms on her jeans.
It was a cosy little place indeed behind the curtain, there was a long circular couch of red leather and a black shag-pile rug beneath it. A stack of beer and soda cans stood in the corner. There was a small table with a decorative lamp on it, other light was cast by several scented candles, and the air smelled of coconut, the candles cast a warm glow over Tara’s face, making her eyes glow all the more. Tara bit her kip and seemed suddenly nervous. “Do please sit down” Tara gestured to the couch and went to sit down herself, smoothing down her dress before she sat down crossing her legs, what sexy legs they were, in silky black tights, long curvaceous. Willow in a pure moment of sauciness wished that Tara’s legs were not crossed; she wished that they were…Willow nearly died at the thoughts that were going round in her head like fishes swimming through a sea of desire. That was what Tara represented a Sea of pure desire and Willow was the dizzy fish swimming in her and was fast becoming hooked…. Willow was staring so hard at Tara that as Willow was about to take a seat she tripped over the rug. Cool Willow went out the window as the redhead let out a super girlie scream that sounded like a weird tribal call of some kind that was quickly halted when she literally fell on top of Tara who had stood up to catch her, Both girls stunned lay breathless for a moment, then they both slipped into a semi-nervous giggle. Just to feel Tara’s body beneath hers, even through clothes, Willow felt her face growing red and saw a reflective blush on Tara’s cheeks. Tara’s breasts felt warm and raised slightly when she took in a sharp breath.

“Oh I’m sorry am I hurting you?” Willow asked worried but seemingly unable to move it was as if there was a string that had tied them both together, an invisible cord of desire.
“N, No” Tara replied.

“I’m sorry I fell over on….” Willow started but found herself looking into those heavenly blue eyes again, all words and thoughts were evaporated as Tara stroked the side of Willow’s face with a slender hand, then traced the outline of Willows lips. Willow was unable to say anything her breathing became fast and furious and soon she found one of her hands in Tara’s. There was that buzz again, the link that was remarkable, so much want and need conveyed in just one touch. Tara licked her top lip, and moved her head towards Willow’s their lips were just touching, both unsure of what to do next, unsure but ready, needy all at once. Tara could feel Willow’s hot breath on her tongue…

Willow went seemingly giddy as if she had drunk lots of wine, she was so turned on right now Tara’s sweet wine was the only thing she wanted to drink and drown in. Now not even a centimetre was between their lips, both slightly parted, the need was the same. Tara’s nipples grew hard beneath the velvet, Willow’s core was burning, and both women were insatiable for each other but who would give into the kiss first?

Hope you liked it everyone and thanks for reading it :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:11 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Your teasing us....come on more more moreeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:13 pm 

you....YOU are just evil :devil you just can't leave us like this
MOREEEEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:11 pm 
:blush :blush :blush good writing !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:25 pm 
Hey!! no fair! no fair!! giggle, that is you ---> :kdevil
Write more soon ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr kira that is not funny :gnome we need some loven soon please :glasses

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
both women were insatiable for each other but who would give into the kiss first?

oooh gawd... :thud

way to pique a lot of people's interest there.

more update please..........................................

i have a bad habit of bumping up old stories...
shameless self-promotion