The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT! NEW ADD TODAY!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:07 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
New add at last sorry for the delay but thanks for all of your comments, keep them coming I really value them and all of you :)

The bliss was interrupted by a short tattooed man coming in and yelling “Tara come on we have to finish the set!” Willow sat up abruptly and Tara blushed, delicate crimson kissing her cheeks.
“Oh Um, ok sure…” Willow and Tara unlinked hands as they both got to their feet, Willow giving Tara’s arm a gentle stroke before Tara rushed to the door. Tara laughed as the man grew impatient, and mouthed “ Call me!” to a very giddy with love Willow. Willow grinned and made her way out too and went to find her friends with a joyous skip in her step.

“Hey where have you been?” Buffy asked offering Willow a coffee cup.
“ Just hanging.” Willow replied being anxious about trying to hide the number, she just didn’t want questions just yet, she had, had such a cool time with Tara and she didn’t want anything to ruin it.

“Checking out a hot guy?” Buffy asked her eyebrows arched.
Willow looked nervously at the number on her hand and hid it behind her back. Willow so wanted to tell her friends about the amazing Tara but she wasn’t sure how her friends would react and a club was hardly the place to discuss things.

“Their drummer is cute” Anya said waving a hand towards the stage, and coyly smiling at the drummer. “I might ask Xander to participate in a threesome later. Perhaps we can even all have sex together on money…”
Willow laughed rolling her eyes and then imagined some things that her brain could have done without and took a huge gulp of soda; that’s the thing with Anya she wasn’t joking.

Soon Riley came to join them and pulled a giggling Buffy into a corner of the club for some serious smooches. Xander finished his soda “Hey Will, Anya and I are gonna go boogie over there, come on over if you feel like a groove.” "I will” willow smiled. She didn’t really want to dance the only thing she wanted to do was to see Tara again, and feel her soft lips and taste her skin…that would have to wait…….

Willow didn’t have to wait long. It was the next day The Sunnydale campus was deserted, Willow had her mobile phone in her hand unsure of whether to call or not, after all it had only been a day she didn’t want to appear too eager. She was in a daydream about Tara’s delicate pouty lips when she felt a gentle hand on her back, suddenly heat radiated through willow’s top and down her spine like a lightening rod. Tara smiled and shyly said “Hey Willow” Willow just grinned and nodded in greeting, she studied the blondes face, her eyes seemed all the more blue today probably due to the blue silk blouse Tara was wearing and then sexy denim skirt and Willow loved the paler shade of gloss Tara had used on her lips, erm ok Willow thought, stop looking at her lips like that or else she will think you are an idiot…Willow managed to stop gazing and looked sown at her shoes instead. Tara’s hand went to her own and stroked one of Willow’s fingers. “Hey how about if we sit over there by that tree?” Tara suggested gesturing towards a grand oak. “ I brought some food…see I was in the middle of studying but you are here now so it seems right that I share it” Tara said kindly

A moment later Willow was relaxing stretched out on the grass, like a cat luxuriating in the golden sun like glow that was Tara. “So, what sandwiches so you want?” Tara asked.

Hmm I wouldn’t mind a Tara sandwich…. Yeah right, I cant say that Willow thought.
“I love salad and stuff like that but I will have whatever… I like shrimp” Willow said shielding her eyes from the sun that filtered through the tree.
“Shrimp?” Tara wrinkled her nose, sorry I, I’m allergic the only fish I like is tuna, its great with Pasta, or sometimes in a salad or sometimes I just eat it from the can or…”

Oh great just great Tara thought to herself you are talking to the most amazing beautiful woman you have ever met in your life and all you can do is talk about food, suddenly the words from that “Let’s talk about sex” song rang in Tara’s head, she smiled a naughty smile in Willow’s direction. “Tara stretched and gave an orgasmic sigh, so orgasmic that it nearly caused Willow to choke on a packet of popcorn that she had been tucking into. Willow coughed and her eyes widened as Tara exhaled and said in a deeper sensual voice with a moan. “Sorry I am just soooo hot” Tara’s hands started to stroke her own neck her fingers playing with her hair and teasing the collar of her silk blouse, seductively stroking it.
“You got that right” Willow said a little too loudly and blushed and then in a jittery way said “Ooh are those chocolate caramels?” and reached towards the bag that was next to Tara’s knees. Tara suddenly touched Willow’s hand with her own.
“Don’t you just Love that word? “Caramel”
“Willow gave a goofy smile “Well I love any word that has to do with Ooey Gooey things.”
“Caramel…” Tara repeated, I love the way it feels in my mouth, the way the word just…rolls over my tongue like that, simple but seductive…the way it tastes its so…”

Willow’s eyes bulged out of her head as Tara arched her back and moaned, hissing slightly as if drawing in a breath. “Sorry I just…the hot weather always does this to me, makes me hotter.” Tara said with a knowing gaze. Tara was keeping her cool it was Willow now that was almost panting in frustration. Darn it why couldn’t she have packed a butch snack like salted peanuts or something! Willow silently cursed frustrated.

Tara started to undo the first three buttons of her blouse giving a glimpse of a black satin bra underneath. “Sorry you don’t mind do you?” Tara asked playfully, knowing full well that Willow didn’t mind one little bit. Tara’s fingers played suggestively with her bra strap that was on full show now. Willow opened a bottle of apple juice and took a huge gulp. Goddess she must be taking a class in “Temptress 101” Willow muttered nearly spluttering the juice everywhere. It took all of Willow’s strength not to pounce on Tara and bite at her bra straps!

Tara picked up the bottle and did something even crazier she started to pour the apple juice all down her top. “Mmm Apples” she said orgasmic ally as the juice flowed freely from the bottle over Tara’s shirt making the blouse wet and clingy giving Willow a delicious view of Tara’s ample, firm breasts. Tara licked her lips “Apples are goof for you, you know?” she asked Willow playfully as she suddenly without hesitation pulled a very aroused Willow to her feet. “Uh huh!” Was all Will could say, inwardly though she was screaming “I AM YOURS TARA TAKE MEEEEEEEEE NOW!”

Tara seemed to read Willow’s mind and suddenly pressed her against the back of the sturdy Oak tree. Tara was not playing games now, she gave the redhead an intense stare, and grabbed Willow’s hands and secured them tightly above Willow’s head with her strong hands, at the same time Tara dipped her knee’s between Willow’s legs, so that her core was pressing against Willow. Tara said nothing for a moment willow was mesmerized, Tara was about an inch from Willow’s face, her breasts were heaving, her lips were juicy, she smelled of Vanilla and was as tempting as toffee, or was that Caramel….”An Apple a day keeps the doctor away…” Tara said before she parted willow’s lips and gave her a passionate sensual kiss, it was ecstasy for Willow but agony at the same time her hands were not free but how she wanted to touch Tara’s silky skin to really feel her, worship her……

Willow woke up horny and grumbled as the alarm clock flashed and beeped. “Go away” she said to the overly cheery Sunnydale DJ” suddenly she saw Tara’s number a bit smudged but still legible on her hand, she sat bolt upright and dialled Tara’s number…Be cool be cool Willow thought to herself.

Tara answered she had been hoping that it would be willow and she smiled when hearing the vixens voice amazed how cute she sounded when she had just woken up.
Willow wasted no time “ Hey Tara I was wondering if before your art appreciation class if you wanted to have a picnic with me?” Willow smiled when Tara agreed.
“Ok, cool see you then!...Oh and Tara?”
“Yeah Willow?”
The redhead felt a bit goofy but.
“Did you know how much I love chocolate Caramels?”

Hope you all liked it :) xxxx

Post subject: Re: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:22 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

dibs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Well done indeed ! I enjoy your story and your a good writer :peace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see this story updated. I hope the real picnic turns out to be like the dream because that was hot! I love take charge Tara.
Keep the updates coming.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really hope that their real picnic is as hot as the dream one...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise.
If you go down to the woods today, you won't believe your eyes.
Picnic time for Willow and Tara...
Thus is born the perfect opportunity for a traveling Home Ec tutorial involving a campstove, a pot, some bamboo skewers, and a bag of chocolate caramels for melting and painting each other's bodies with.
Edible art and the engendered arousals.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:10 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

oh blue I love the update cant wait for the out come ................... more soon sweetie.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
Woah this is great :D keep the :wtkiss coming!

"Because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall."