The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:14 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

So this moment frozen in time, Tara coming to Willow's aid as a bouncy castle to break her fall, is what Frank 'N' Furter meant when he remarked "I see you shiver with antici...pation."
The pheremonic tension must be stifling and stultifying within that blue room, blue in terms of the thoughts to soon be turned into deeds between them as well as blue to match the color of Tara's eyes.
The suspense is terrific, I hope it will last as pleasure postponed and drawn out is so much more exquisite when at last it is sated.
Willow will then croon an a capella rendition of "I want to thank my long-legged lover."
Quote:
Tara gestured to the couch and went to sit down herself, smoothing down her dress before she sat down crossing her legs, what sexy legs they were, in silky black tights, long curvaceous. Willow in a pure moment of sauciness wished that Tara’s legs were not crossed; she wished that they were…

Willow isn't the only one who wishes this were so but good things come to those who wait.
Talk about your fish smothered in cream sauce, yum.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:30 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow :thud
Your gonna leave it like that? :shock
Please update :peace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:31 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:01 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Thanks so much for the great comments and also to all of those that have read and enjoyed the fic so far, thank you to all my lovely friends and the special people that inspire me and make my time on the board so enjoyable. This will be my last post for about a week or so because I have to go into hospital on monday. Enjoy it :) Take care all of you. :)

Chocolate Coated Orgasm Part 4.

Tara gently nudged Willow’s lips with her own, Willows mouth opened, a little more, she was so turned on she grew wet as Tara started kissing the redheads lips delicately, little tiny butterfly kisses, full of tenderness and anticipation and then Tara’s tongue gently, pressed against Willow’s mouth and Willow accepted the sensuous kiss as a new desire filled her heart. Tara’s tongue gently caressed Willow’s and she kissed Tara more fully in return. Willow’s mind was on fire and her hands started to caress Tara’s face, all down her cheekbones and along her jaw line and got tangled up in the blonde goddess’s hair, enjoying the joyous sensual kisses and feeling so light headed that she thought her brain would fall out. Tara was enjoying the experience too and then started to gently nibble on Willow’s top lip, gently sucking on it, she stopped after a moment, breathing hot sexy breath over Willow’s lips and smiled, before Willow had the chance to talk Tara kissed her deeply again before gently pulling away she sucked Willow’s top lip gently. Willow found heaven as Tara continued kissing her all over her face, gentle butterfly kisses fluttering on her lips, cheeks and eyelids. Willow’s breath came out in rushed gasps, what an evening this was turning out to be. Tara gave Willow a final kiss on the lips and pulled away just a little looking into the green emerald pools that seemed to shine all the more in the candle light.

Suddenly the vixen grew shy and blushed “D, Do you want a soda?” Tara asked kindly. Her blue eyes glowed darker with a desire so deep it made Willow blush, her already flushed face turning another hue. Willow’s mind wasn’t on drinking anything, she only wanted to drink Tara, and she could just imagine herself peeling off that black velvet dress, slowly…then running her hands over Tara’s porcelain skin, over her breasts. Tara’s breasts just needed to be kissed, and touched and nudged….

Willow’s mind was racing faster than her heart, and as she was flooded with desires beyond her wildest dreams; she couldn’t even form words she just knew she wanted to kiss Tara more so she gently put her hand behind Tara’s head bringing her lips to meet hers again, for several moments they just kissed, their bodies melted together like hot wax, both felt complete. Willow had found the piece to her puzzle that she had been missing. Tara had found perfection. Suddenly something happened this surprised both Willow and Tara……

Hiope you liked it see you soon :) xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:14 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

dibs As I said before and I will say again you are one blue tease girl you will be fine at the hospital I will be there with you in spirit write plenty of smut while you are there ok

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 pm 
Oh my god! what happened? that wa hot ;) I hope everything be good at hospital, take care!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:52 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:thud WHOA!!!
:shock WHAT HAPPENED!!! Update Please!!! *cough tease cough*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:44 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update! Hope everything goes okay.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:01 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
what what and what?! you are a meanie tease!!!! more soon!!!
{hope nothing's wrong with you going to the hospital}

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:51 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Is Tara a scorpio??? just wondering.

You will be fine!!! before you know it your back on this board and teasing the //////// out of me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:38 am 
12. Recently Gay

Heya sweetie, sorry I haven't posted on your fic for a while. Haven't had the time to sit and read it till now.

It's ace!!!!!!
HOT HOT HOT and very sexy!!!!!!

You're doing an amazing job on it honey! I love :wtkiss smoochies!!!!!!

XX Rachel XX

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
Suddenly something happened this surprised both Willow and Tara……

Willow discovered that Tara's was the cream she wanted in her hourly mochas.
Willow put her head inside Tara's honey pot and got trapped there ala Winnie the Pooh.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

taralicious wrote:
Quote:
Suddenly something happened this surprised both Willow and Tara……

Willow discovered that Tara's was the cream she wanted in her hourly mochas.
Willow put her head inside Tara's honey pot and got trapped there ala Winnie the Pooh.

LOL taht is sooooooooooo great but you will just have to wait and see what happens thanks to all of you for the lovely wishes and comments xx

Last edited by sweet satin lover on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:01 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Hi Iam back now with a new add! :)

Chocolate coated orgasm part 5.

There was a loud Meow as an excited kitten jumped out seemingly from no where and pounced quite literally on Tara’s head, a cute girlie scream and giggle from Tara made the whole scene that much cuter. Willow laughed “Another one of your fans?”

Tara was still trying to get the excitable fluffy bungle out of her hair that the little kitty was attacking playfully like pieces of string. “Hold on….” Tara was saying while giggling, Tara reluctantly sat up, putting two hands above her head she started to make different noises, various mews and other such noises, the whole thing looked cute and very funny Willow though but when Tara’s body was away from hers Willow felt a cold breeze and as cute as the kitty was she wished that it hadn’t interrupted them. Eventually the kitty was being held in Tara’s arms Tara breathed an exhausted sigh of relief and smiling introduced the mischief maker to the sexy redhead.

“Willow this is Miss Kitty” Willow had to smile as Tara handed her the kitten, who could resist the “aww” factor of the fluffy black and white coat and those little paws, the kitten snuggled into Willow’s lap purring loudly and gazing up at Willow with giant blue eyes. “Awww she is so cute” Willow said and then laughed as Miss Kitty amused herself by playing with a piece of Amethyst that dangled on a cord from Willow’s neck.
“I’ll get that soda” Tara said and briefly touched Tara’s knee as she got up and went to the stack of soda’s the other side of the room. “Ok, we have Beer, Cherry coke, diet coke, some weird lemon thing…
“Ohh Lemon sounds good” Willow interrupted, looking over to appreciate the curves of Tara’s body once again. Tara was slightly bent over giving Willow a great view of her ass, this time Willow was not so self conscious of checking Tara out.
Tara wrinkled her nose for a moment and shook her head making a noise of disgust.“Eew no that stuff tastes gross, like aspirin or something.”
“Maybe not, cherry coke then please. ”Willow replied Tara took two cans and made her way back to the couch. Tara Popped the can of soda open and it made a satisfying sound. She handed it to Willow who drank with vigour.
“Sorry I was just really thirsty”
Tara smiled “ I know that I get thirsty after all that singing!” And she gulped her soda down too. Oh great thought Tara now I am going to be burping all night very sexy hmmm not, instead when she spoke next a hiccup emerged, both women laughed. Willow had found something adorable about hiccups for some reason and Tara hiccups were way cuter. .Oh Man Willow thought to herself I really am obsessed, cute hiccups?” It was one of those things that she couldn’t explain to anyone else but the fact was that Tara did have cute hiccups at that moment.

“So how long have you been a member of chocolate…” Willow found that she was unable to continue because if she said the word orgasm in front of Vixen-y Tara she would blush like crazy and the beetroot look was not a good look for Willow.

Tara knowingly smiled and put Willow at ease “ C. C. O, we are called for short I mean the whole band name is a bit of a mouthful when someone is horny or drunk!” Tara laughed and this pit Willow at ease and she relaxed back into the couch, strking the contented kitten on her lap. Willow was surprised how the kitten had taken a shine to her so quickly as she certainly did seem protective of Tara, perhaps Miss Kitty could see that Willow was a good person and that she adored Tara?

“What do you do, like other than the band?” Willow asked curiously.
“I’m a student at U.C Sunnydale….”
Really? me too!” Willow said excitedly, perhaps a little too excitedly as Tara laughed. Then Tara looked concerned.
“Oh N, No I am not laughing at you its just well, you seem to be the most enthusiastic student I have ever met”
Willow blushed “Well I am like “Go school it’s ya birthday gonna party like its ya birthday!” Willow sang. Tara bopped her head to Willow’s voice smiling well aware she looked silly but she didn’t care. It was good feeling at ease with Willow.
Willow had even more of a reason to enjoy being a student there now because of Tara.
“How come I have never seen you around before?” Willow asked.
“Well that’s because I usually am haunting the girls locker room” Tara giggled surprised at how flirty and at ease she was being with Willow, it felt good.
Miss Kitty humped down from Willows lap and started to chase some particles of dust that were floating in the air, Willow smiled still listening to Tara.

“No, Well I am only in on Mondays and Fridays in the afternoons, and one late evening on a Wednesday for my art appreciation class.”
“Oh Art appreciation sounds cool, but my artistic skills are more in the finger-painting category…Willow laughed doing that cute thing where she stuck her tongue out a little bit as she grinned. Total cuteness thought Tara then Willow continued I was thinking of taking up sociology.”
“That’s my other class, its fun”. At this point Tara grew shy, and looked down at the floor and then back up again a hopeful look in her eyes “If you want next week, you can sit in on a few classes with me to see if you like it?” Willow smiled, trying to keep her inner cool “I’d love to.”
“Cool, good, Great!” Tara said breathing a sigh of relief then, she went over to the vanity table and picked up an eyeliner pencil.
“Give me your hand” Tara playfully ordered, then giggled “Sorry I don’t have any pens or paper here so this is the next best thing.”
Willow smiled and felt that familiar buzz of electricity as Tara touched her hand, Tara looked at Willow’s hand for a moment, turning it over and examining the lines on Willow’s small palm.
“Willow hand” Tara said smiling sexily leaving the redheads tummy fluttering like a dozen bats had nested in there. Then she turned Willow’s hand back over and wrote her cell number down. Willow was on an automatic high and then made the most impulsive move she had ever made, she moved closer to Tara and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips,a kiss ful of desire, their tongues flickering abd dancing like the flames of a wild fire, wanting to consume each other.Tara moaned loudly and gave a gentle sigh as Wilow nibbled her top lip, Willow kissed Tara's neckand traced here fingers down... then bringing her other hand to Tara’s full breast. “Tara breast” she breathed sexily into the blonde’s ear.

Hope you liked the add :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 am 
23. Volumey Text

Nice to see MKF make an appearance in your story,very cute :read
Great update!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:59 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... Yay for appearance of Miss Kitty...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:23 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Gulp and gulp now I wanna know which other parts of each pther body they will discover.. :pray

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:14 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

This is cool...now bring on the next hot part ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow, I knew Willow was groupie material in high school but this is a new level of excitement for her (way beyond comments about cool hair).
I guess she wasn't exposed to the right... performance.

And who knew Tara could create such an... intense stage persona for herself? If she so wished. Beside me, I mean. :) Oh, and Kira... and everybody on the KB?

How's the new update going? Swimmingly I hope. Please deliver the steamy goods soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:28 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Miss Kitty is the feral protector of Tara and the second and best line of defense backstage for her mistress.
Tara is as wise in her beverage choices as she is in her choice of material to sing; that lemony stufff really should placed in the medicine aisle as it has a disinfectanty aftertaste to it.
Antiseptic aromas aren't conducive to the promise of fun and flirty tongueage.
I hope Willow's hands don't sweat and the eyeliner gets all smudged.
Now roll back the curtain and let's have some more smutty goodness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:03 pm 
Please update soon, it had been long since you updated ;) I want to see more :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:53 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Thanks so much for all the comments and for everyone who read this, an update will be posted within the next few days if you will bear with me it will be a cool one though I promise :D take care all of you! xxx :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:38 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I'm glad it was Miss. Kitty who interrupted them and not someone walking in on them. I'm looking forward to many more updates.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky oh blue I love this update cant wait for you to get back and more , more , more I say. ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

OK, I'm enjoying this. ((fans self))

Looking forward to more!

Post subject: Re: Chocolate Coated Orgasm NC17 RED HOT!- Update soon!
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:46 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Hey everyone thanks for being so patient with me. I have been working on an update I promise promise promise that I will have it here within the next 2 days or so, please bear with me, thanks everyone. Take care xxx

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Good story so far ;) I cant wait to find out what else happens...hehehe.. :D I like this Tara...

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:48 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Okay, well... I have to say that I like the story so far!!! I love your cliff hangers! And having Tara and Willow smoochies :wtkiss are always a good thing...

I like the way Miss Kitty :kitty is Tara's fierce backstage body guard. Very cute!

Can't wait to see what happens next!!! Post soon please?!

~ DreamingOfNow

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:38 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

WOW Ijust reread your fic and boyyyyy am I going to have good dreams tonight ! Your story is very well written and I'm looking forward to readind more of it. To quote a line from Willy Wonka "the suspense is terrible I hope it last" but not to long pleaseeeeeee :flower

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:14 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Jezzzz....I thought there would be an update *pouts* :happy