The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Usus ad Obsurum (Possesser of Darkness)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:18 am 
5. Willowhand

Rack - the bastard!

Oh dear, pissed off Tara. I think that Rack is gonna get some payback and I don't think it will be pretty - excellent!

Good update, I'm looking forward to the next one.

Caz

"I'm a bloodsucking fiend! Look at my outfit!" Willow - Doppelgangland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:37 pm 
8. Vixen

Quote:
The clerk at the desk watched as the redhead walked out the door. She nodded her head and smiled devilishly. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell on the floor unconscious.

Creepy :sh
Poor Amy... I dont think I've ever felt this much compassion for her.
Go Tara go! Tear him a new one :smash
ETA: When are you gonna update Fire & Ice over at Extra Flamey? I am dying for an update :pray

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:01 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WOW! Seems like Amy took a beating. I'm wondering with she apologized to Tara. Did she start a chain reaction with Willow? I need another update soon. :wave

Great update!!! :party =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Now you have me so wiggin HELP trouble is coming and i have no idea where or who :fit2 But I love it can,t wait for more :cry I know it is coming!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:25 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Holy Crap!!
So now Rack's in the picture. Damn it I hate that guy. I kinda felt sorry for Amy though :ashamed. What was up with that lady in the chair? That was scary. Is Giles okay? Please tell me Willow's not going of the dark end. :cry Please.
But throught all that I really love this story, and it's update. So update more! :D
:peace Akyiree

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Go, Tara, Go! But wait...maybe harring off in the wee hours of the morning to confront a dark magic dealer isn't such a good idea.

Seems someone or something is possessing folks and manipulating the Scoobies. Who could it be???

Michelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:38 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Wow, this is a truly amazing fic. You werent exaggerating when you said it was angsty eh? Keep up the good work, its well spiffy!

"I like money so much better than people, people can so rarely be exchanged for goods and/or services"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

All the disclaimers and such are the same. Thanks to everyone for reading and leaving feedback. :luv

Chapter 5

“Tara!” Buffy yelled after the woman who walked out into her yard.

“There’s no talking me out of it Buffy. I’m going to see Rack.” She turned around and faced the Slayer. “And if you aren’t going with me then I’ll be more than happy to kick his ass myself.”

“Tara, its suicide.” Buffy stood there pleading with the witch.

Tara closed her eyes then opened them again. The slate blue color of her eyes darkened. “I told Willow long ago that I would die for her.”

“Well, well, isn’t that sweet. Blondie is gonna go off and get herself killed for Red. Poetry was my call pet.”

Buffy turned her head away from the blonde vampire.

“Spike, I would advise you to shut up.” Tara said slowly turning to him.

Spike smirked and sauntered with his steps. “Now why would you be headin’ off to see a nasty wanker like Rack? You wouldn’t be followin’ in Red’s footsteps would ya?”

Tara flared her nostrils. Her fist clinched at her sides.

Spike tilted his head and looked into her eyes. “Something’s got you in a tiff. C’mon, tell ol’ Spike what’s wrong.” He smirked and looked over at Buffy. He liked Tara but his aim was to get the Slayer riled for their nightly ritual of a ‘rough and tumble’ as he so casually put it.
The blonde vampire looked totally shocked to find himself on his back. He looked up expecting to see Buffy standing there but Tara was waving her hand around and cringing in pain.

“YES!” Xander yelled from the porch.

Buffy looked mortified and Anya clapped and whistled her approval.

“Bloody hell!” Spike wiped his lip to check for blood but found none. “What’s gotten into you?” He rose to his feet but kept his distance.

“I told you to shut up!” Tara yelled then started to walk away only to be stopped again by Buffy.

Buffy saw the determined look in the blonde’s eyes. There was no room for argument. This woman was on a mission.
“Let me get a weapon and we’ll go OK?”

Tara nodded and crossed her arms and watched as Buffy ran inside.

Spike cleared his throat which caused Tara to sharply look his way.

The blonde vampire held up his hands in submission. “Not gonna say anything that’s gonna get you riled. Just want to know if I can help.”

“Spike, you can help and I appreciate it.” She stepped forward. “But, if you’re doing this to get points with Buffy, I’ll personally stake you where you stand. Right now isn’t the time for you to fuck with me. Willow is in danger and we need everyone we can to find her.”

Spike nodded his head in understanding. “Whatever it takes,” He cautiously put his hand on her shoulder, “I’ll be there for you and Red.”

Tara offered the slightest hint of a smile to the vampire. “Thanks.”

Buffy came up behind the two. “Spike, are you causing trouble again?”

Tara turned to the Slayer. “He’s offering to help and we need it.”

Buffy nodded her head and the trio walked down the road.

Willow turned the knobs on the radio trying to pick up a station.

“The Lord commands you to repent! We are all sinners and will burn in hell!” The voice through the speakers shouted.

Willow rolled her eyes and turned the radio off.

Peering out the windshield, the green reflective sign told her in bold white letters that she was entering the city limits of YORK.

“Almost there.” Willow whispered then sighed thinking of her family and the love she left behind. She slightly regretted the fact that she didn’t tell them before she left, but decided it was for the best.
She knew that they would try to convince her to leave and more or less she would have relented and stayed in Sunnydale. But she had to build a new life for herself.
Showing her resolve face, she pressed her foot a little harder on the accelerator.

“How do we find this place?” Buffy asked standing beside the Espresso Pump.

Tara shrugged her shoulders. “I’ve never used black magic so I don’t know.”

Spike snickered. “You blokes haven’t got a clue. Hello! Evil standing right here.”

Buffy grabbed him by the collar. “Then by all means Big Bad, lead the way.”

Spike smiled then walked down the street to another alley. He walked down past a dumpster and then disappeared.

Buffy looked in the direction wide eyed. “Whoa! Where’d he…”

Spike poked his head out from the invisible barrier. “You comin’?”

Buffy and Tara walked on until they were both standing inside a dirty waiting room.

Tara held her nose from the stench of urine and filth.

“Oh this is pleasant.” Buffy commented looking around at the ‘customers’ curled on the furniture and some on the floor.

The people looked pale with dark circles under their eyes.

“Wait your turn! Wait your turn!” A man with his clothes covered in dirt and grime approached the Scoobies.

Buffy walked forward. “Is this Rack’s place?”

“Wait your turn!” He shouted again.

A door that was adjacent to the waiting room opened up.
Five people stood up shouting ‘My turn!”

A man approached the trio and looked at Tara up and down. “Strawberry’s bitch.”

“How did you…” Tara started to ask when Rack held up his hand.

“I can smell her all over you.” He tilted his head. “How is Strawberry these days?”

Buffy grabbed him by the collar and shoved him in the other room, followed by Tara and Spike who shut the door.

Rack laughed at the brut strength of the Slayer. “You have some nerve showing up here.” He looked into Buffy’s eyes. “You’re the one that Willow brought back?”

Buffy released him with a shove.

“Where’s Willow?” Tara asked the wizard.

“Well, she’s not here.” He said with a smirk. “Thought you of all people would know where your precious Willow was. Oh wait, that’s right, you left her.”

Tara walked closer with her hand held out. She mumbled a spell and her hand started glowing. She shot out a bolt of magic towards Rack which caused him to levitate off the floor.

He looked around the field. “Nice parlor trick.”
His eyes closed and he dropped down to the floor slowly.

Tara shook her head at the power she felt coming off the wizard in waves.

Buffy looked back and forth between Rack and Tara. “Amy said you know where Willow is.”

“Ah, Amy. Thought she was dead.” Rack told her. He rubbed his hands together. Sparks of energy crackled around.

“She died.” Buffy told him. “But not before she said that you had Willow.”

Rack threw his head back and let out a throaty laugh. “Amy, Amy, Amy. Poor little stupid girl.” He motioned with his hand. An illusion of Willow appeared. He stroked his finger around the image’s chin and then it vanished. “She was always jealous of Strawberry. Willow is the one with power.”

Tara felt sick thinking that her beloved Willow let this scum touch her. She growled and stepped forward. “Where is she?”

Rack smirked. “Gone.”

Buffy growled and threw her dagger at the wizard. The blade impaled him in the thigh.

Rack looked down at the dagger and laughed. He held out his hand and a wave of energy shot towards the Slayer.

Tara quickly stood in front of Buffy and held out her hand to try to block Rack’s magic but it was useless. His power was too strong. Her body absorbed the magic and she screamed out.

Buffy grabbed Tara and tackled her to the floor. She looked down at the blonde. Tara had a smile of pure ecstasy. She opened up her eyes and they were coal black.

Buffy got to her feet and stared at her then turned to Rack.
“What did you do to her?”

“Gave her a little of what Strawberry likes. No one can resist it.” He smiled.

Tara giggled and rolled on her back.

Buffy knew it was useless to go against the wizard. She turned to Spike.
“Are you just going to stand there or do something?”

“And what do you think I should do Slayer? He’s human. I’ve got this chip. I can’t hit humans. Or have you forgotten about you and your soldier boy?” Spike came back getting a cigarette from his jacket.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I don’t even know why I bother.” She walked over to Rack. “Where is Willow?”

Rack laughed out again. “She’s not your concern anymore.”

Buffy walked even closer. “I’ll ask again, where is Willow?” He stood there grinning until Buffy quickly grabbed the dagger and jerked it out of his leg.

Rack cringed and gritted his teeth. “Seven gates of hell call me! Come forth and aid thy servant!”

A loud crackle of thunder echoed through the room. In a flash of light the same grey transparent figure, that took Amy away, appeared at Rack’s side.
Once again, it looked at Buffy in curiosity. The figure threw its head back and the Slayer flew across the room into Spike causing them both to collapse.

“Ascaroth, save me.” Rack pleaded with the creature.

With a screech, the figure reached into Rack’s chest. The wizard’s screams were muffled by the sound of blood gurgling up his throat. The creature pulled and tugged until Rack’s heart was in its hand.
Rack looked at his own heart for a second then fell onto the floor.
In a flash, the creature and Rack disappeared.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh, Tara being hit my the dark magic was an unexpected twist. I'm impressed by the way Buffy tried to handle the situation. A more mature Buffy than we usually saw on the show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey There love the story so far so uhm update soon plz? :) .. ill be waiting patiently .... and by the way im loving the angstyness and im looking forward to the gore and horror.... the thought of that makes me all tingly inside.. not that im evil.. just love horror :)...and evilness ..oh and absolutely loved the beginning of how buffy convinced tara to come back! Looking forward to that update!
Erin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:02 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Geez, son of a bitch! did he have to be so stupid? he dosed tara! he could just say: hey, willow's gona away, instead of being all cocky and arrogant. really, he got what he deserved. but now i hope they can find willow....poor thing....

i'm loving this story, please update soon :-D

"When you get excited about something, one might imagine you as a small, maniacally grinning rubber ball, which someone throws at the wall in an enclosed room, and goes bouncing off every surface for about 15 minutes."
- Mudrat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oh my!!!!! WOW. Rack tricks sure are something. Things get darker an messed and ...just apocalyptic? he he. Great work, keep it up, please. Wonderful fic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey babe,

Love the alterations, very well sorted and much more sensible than the old bunch of pants I came out with!

Wicked chpater babe, Im lovin it, lovin it, lovin it!!!!!!!!!!! :pinky

Right, now, the wickedly, excellent and mindnumbingly brilliant stuff..... yes???

love ya

Every time a fanfic earns a comment, a Beta gets her wings!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WOOHOO!!! Great update. I was kinda like, 'wow' and then 'yay' when Tara put Spike on his butt. But this grey creature thing is starting to freak me out. I mean, it sure didn't save Rack by pulling his heart out and teasing him with it. Anyhoo, again, great update! I really hope to see more soon. Smiles. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Disclaimers are still the same. Thanks for everyone who is reading this and thier feedback.

Chapter 6

Willow looked at the street sign and cringed. “Toad Road? Who would name a road after hoppy toads?” She frowned remembering that is what Tara said when Glory had stolen her mind.
Willow shook the thought from her head and proceeded down the dark, dirt road.

Thoughts of her love flooded her memories; blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful smile and a loving heart. In Willow’s mind, there was nothing Tara couldn’t do.
After Tara’s family left, the woman became stronger everyday. Her stutter had become mostly non existent, except when Tara was nervous. Given, Willow would babble when she was stressed but Tara had come a long way. Tara was strong…strong like an Amazon.

Willow smiled at the thought. Her eyes widened at a grey figure that ran onto the road. Willow slammed on her brakes and the car swerved and skidded on the dirt road. She screamed as her hands gripped hard on the steering wheel.

“Get her on the couch!” Buffy yelled as Spike carried Tara into the Summers’ home.

Xander and Anya jumped up off the couch as Spike quickly but gently but Tara down.

“What happened?” Xander asked.

“We had a battle with Rack. He was going to blast me with magic but Tara stepped in and the magic went into her.” Buffy explained.

“Oh so he dosed her?” Anya asked looking at Tara’s black eyes.

Dawn came down the stairs rubbing her sleepy eyes. “What’s going on?” She asked walking into the living room. She looked over at Tara and her eyes went wide. “Oh my God, no!” She whispered hiding behind Buffy.

“It’s OK Dawn.” The Slayer reassured her sister’s fears.

“But, she’s…she’s like Willow.” Dawn said with her voice wavering.

“Blondie didn’t do this on purpose nibblet. Rack shot her full of the black mojo.” Spike said standing at the end of the couch.

Tara groaned and blinked her eyes. The color was changing from black to blue as if fighting for dominance. She sat up and held her head. “Oh Goddess.”

Buffy sat down beside Tara. “You OK?”

Tara nodded her head. “I’ll live.” She whispered out.

“Yeah well the next time you might not. What the hell were you thinking Tara?!” Buffy chastised the witch.

Tara quickly looked up at Buffy with blackness taking over. “Looks like I was saving your goddamn ass!”

Everyone was shocked at the abruptness of the normally calm woman.

Tara sighed. “Sorry.”

Buffy placed her hand on Tara’s shoulder. “Thanks for protecting me but let me be the one who does the saving, OK?”

Tara nodded her head.

Everyone jumped when a knock came on the front door.

“If that’s someone else who is going to die in my house, tell them to come back tomorrow.” Buffy looked at Spike.

The blonde vampire walked to the door and cautiously opened it. A smirk came on his face. “Well, looky here!”

Willow’s heart was racing. She looked out of the windows of the car. She could see steam coming out from the crushed hood that had crashed into a tree. She unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door. Standing on shaky legs, she held onto the car to keep from falling over.

Willow got her bearings about her and reached inside the middle console to retrieve a flashlight. She shone the beam around and spotted the figure that had caused her to wreck sitting on the road.

As Willow walked closer, a smile came on her face. “Hey there little furry one.”

The small grey kitten mewed as Willow knelt down. “You OK?” She gently patted the kitten on the head.

Suddenly the cat hissed and crouched down with its ears laid back and the hair on its back stood up.

Willow pulled her hand back. “What’s wrong kitty?” She stood up and took a few steps back bumping into something solid.

The redhead turned around slowly and screamed.

The kitten hissed again and ran off towards the woods.

“Is there a reason you are answering the door Spike?” A British voice asked from outside.

“Giles!” Dawn shouted out running over to the ex-Watcher.

“Oof!” Giles let out when the girl jumped into his arms. He held her in a hug and patted her back. “Yes, yes Dawn.”

Buffy squared her shoulders and stood up.

Xander walked closer as Giles came in the door. “Hey G-man.” He held out his hand.

Giles gladly accepted the gesture from the young man. “Hello Xander.”

“You can’t have the store back.” Anya said hugging the man.

“I’m well aware of that Anya and it’s good to see you too.” He smiled as he pulled back from her embrace.

Buffy walked past Giles without a look. “I’m going on patrol. Spike?”

“Right behind you Slayer.”

Giles cringed when the sound of the door slamming echoed through the house.
He felt an old familiar presence in the atmosphere. Looking around he spotted Tara on the couch.

Tara didn’t raise her head. She cowered lower on the couch as if she could make herself invisible of the stare she felt on her.

Giles moved over to the couch and sat down beside the blonde witch. “Tara?” He said lowly.

Tara whimpered and tried to move herself further away.

“Look at me.” Giles softly requested.

Tara opened her eyes and looked at the man.

Giles took a deep breath. He turned and looked at the others. “I need to be with Tara alone.”

Xander, Anya walked into the kitchen dragging a protesting Dawn with them.

Tara started to move off the couch but Giles held her by her shoulders. “Oh no you don’t.”

“Get off me!” Tara yelled.

Giles looked into Tara’s black eyes. “I will not!”

“I said get off!” Tara held her hand to his chest. Her hand glowed with intense power.

Giles grunted but held tight onto the blonde. “You need to stop.” He said through gritting teeth.

Tara smirked. “Try and stop me.”

Giles muttered under his breath and Tara was thrown back on the couch. She struggled against the invisible bounds that held her down.

“What the fuck?!” She screamed thrashing around.

Giles held his hand against her head and his other hand up towards the ceiling. He closed his eyes.

Energy flowed out of his outstretched hand into the ceiling, which caused it to char. Tara’s body jerked and she let out a scream.

Xander and Anya ran into the room and stood there in shock at the sight.

Dawn ran into the room behind them “You’re hurting her!”.

“Shush.” Anya said as she held the teenager.

Tara’s screams ceased and she laid there motionless.

Giles staggered and sat down on the coffee table.

Xander walked up to him. “You OK Giles?”

“Yes.” He wiped his forehead.

“Did you kill her?” Anya asked walking over to the couch looking down at Tara.

“No. She’s asleep. There is a considerable amount of black magic in her. I wasn’t able to draw it all out but with more extractions she should be free of its hold on her.”

Xander looked at the ex-Watcher. “Giles?’

“Yes?” He said looking up.

“Why are you here?”

Willow fell back on the ground. The flashlight rolled out of her hand. She quickly grabbed it and shone the beam up to the full length of a grinning man.

“Sorry to scare ya like that. Just seen yer car in the ditch and thought I’d come by to see if ya need some help.” The man reached down hand held out his hand.

Willow got off the ground by herself. She dusted off her pants and smiled nervously.
“Uh yeah, looks like I need a little.”

The man tilted his head and grinned. “You ain’t from around these parts are ya?”

“Um no I’m from California. I’m staying at my uncle’s cabin for awhile.” Willow replied.

“Well, I’m Jeremiah Russell but people call me Jerry.” He put his hands in his pockets.

“I’m Willow. Willow Rosenberg.”

“Oh! I know your uncle. Good guy that’n is.” Jerry said with a smile. “So,” He looked over his shoulder at Willow’s wrecked vehicle. “I’ll get my truck and get ya hauled out. Don’t think she’ll be able to go anywhere after wrappin’ around a tree.”

“No I suppose ‘she’ won’t. I’ll get another one tomorrow from the airport.” Willow said following him towards the car.

“Well, I’ll tell ya what. Why don’t I take ya out to the cabin and then take yer car into the shop.” He suggested.

“Yeah that’ll be good.” Willow opened up the trunk of the car. She reached into her bag and thrust out a crucifix towards the man.

Jeremiah jumped and looked at Willow strangely.

Willow put the cross on his chest, arm and different places. She blushed with embarrassment and threw it in the trunk. “Sorry.”

“Ya sure have some strange customs in California.” He snorted his laughter and picked up Willow’s luggage out of her car.

“Uh yeah. Strange customs, that’s us California people.” Willow grabbed her last bag and followed behind the man down the road.

“I’m sure you’ll find our customs a little different ‘round here.” Jeremiah’s eyes shone red as he grinned.

Giles sat down at the dinner table with a freshly made cup of tea. “The coven in England sent me here.”

“The coven?” Anya questioned. “Why would they send you back here?”

“There seems to be an enormous danger in the eastern part of the states. I came here to get Buffy to go with me and to see if we could locate the specific destination.” He answered taking a sip from his cup.

“Well as you can see, Buffy isn’t in the ‘Giles Fan Club’ right now.” Xander told him.

“Yes, I gathered that.” Giles said as he looked at the door.

“What’s got you in a tiff Slayer? Aren’t you giddy about your Watcher bein’ back?” Spike quipped walking around the headstones in the grave yard.

“Spike I am not in the mood for your mouth tonight.” Buffy said looking at him then back to the direction she was walking.

Spike stopped. “If I remember you like my mouth and other parts.” He stepped in front of Buffy. “You look a little tense. Want ol’ Spike to ease it up for ya?”

Buffy pushed him back. “I’m not in the mood for anything you have Spike.”

“You didn’t seem to fight me last night.” He stepped closer to her again. “Unless you call the scratches across my back battle scars?” He leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him back again.

“Back off Spike!” Buffy held her stake up.

Spike smirked and walked forward again positioning the stake on his chest. “You know I like it rough Slayer.”

Buffy quickly turned around when she heard footsteps approaching.

“Hey Spike.”

“Clem.” Spike walked around Buffy and stood in front of the wrinkly demon. “What are you doin’ out here?”

“I thought I would find you or the Slayer out somewhere. I’ve been searching around for hours.” Clem said as he leaned up against a tomb. “It’s not good for me to do that much walking. It’s bad for the wrinkles.” He held up his arm and fanned the skin back and forth.

Buffy made a disgusted face. “Why were you looking for us?”

“I came to tell you that something is wrong around here.”

“This is Sunnydale. When is there anything right?” Buffy quipped.

“The demons around say that the hellmouth isn’t hopping right now.” Clem walked forward. “It’s like there wasn’t one to start with, except that there are still vampires and demons here.” He smiled.

“And what does that mean for me?” Buffy asked. “I still have to fight the baddies every night.”

“That’s not what I mean. The demon community, they are as tame as well…me.”

“Yeah and why should I believe you? After all you are a demon?” Buffy crossed her arms.

“Are you daft?” Spike turned and looked at the Slayer. “Clem here wouldn’t hurt a living soul. He had a mouse at his place and wouldn’t even kill it. He bloody fed the nasty critter.”

“He was cute.” Clem defended himself.

“Yes and as I recall kittens are cute too but Clem seems to like them for snacks.” Buffy cringed.

The wrinkly demon held up his arm. “I haven’t touched a kitten in weeks. They are bad for my cholesterol.”

“You have your cholesterol checked?” Buffy raised an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah. I want to live for another two hundred years and eating right is the best way to insure that. I told Spike that eating pig’s blood is bad for him but would he listen? Noooo.”

“Well I can’t eat human blood so I have to settle for somethin’.” Spike spat out. “Bleedin’ chip causes me to loose everything…‘xcept for my manhood.” He smirked looking at Buffy.

The Slayer cringed. “Tell me why the hellmouth is being all hush, hush Clem.”

“Something is taking all the power away from it. Something big. I don’t know what but I’m keeping a low profile.” Clem said looking around.

“Is it something that’s headed this way?” Buffy ask getting more worried.

“I don’t think so. The word is it’s something far away from Sunnydale.”

Buffy sighed. “I need to get home and talk to Giles.” She walked away. “Thanks Clem.”

“Anytime Buffy.” Clem said waving.

“You stay at my place Clem.” Spike told him as he followed Buffy.

Clem smiled brightly and walked in the direction of Spike’s crypt.

Spike caught up with Buffy. “What do you think it is Slayer?”

Buffy quickened her steps. “I don’t know but I’m going to find out.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky dibs I am worried about our girls. I love the story holding my breath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

tell me if im wrong but it seems to me that ur getting a little bit of your story idea from Wolf Creek? haha it was really creepy cuz me and my family headed to south dakota yesterday and we passed wolf creek which was the creepiest thing ever since its based on a true story and yeah ok im done but i loved the update... and tara bad ass mmmm sexy :) plz continue!!!! And if my predictions are correct.. poor willow....
Erin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:26 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Tara high, Giles return, Hellmouth go off and Willow is just away, entering the wolf's den. That's bad wives.
Is possible Willow toke the hellmouth power with her somehow? If so, things will be pretty bad and nasty. Can't wait to read more. I love the fic.
Update soon, please. ok?
Take care

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:52 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Interesting that Tara is using language so unlike her, and I'm talkign before Rack did his whatveryness. And, given her concern for Willow, it doesn't seem at all out of place.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:19 pm 
8. Vixen

Maybe it's good that Tara got a taste of black magic, now she knows what it feels like and can relate to Willow. Or not. :D
Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:00 pm 
9. Gay Now

eeeeeeeee.

I don't like black magic Tara - but, but maybe she'll be a little more understanding of Willow?

... and what *is* Giles doing there????

... and what is *Willow* doing

and and and I have so many questions that only your update will answer!

Last edited by db on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Usus ad Obsurum (Possessor of Darkness)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Okay my time to leave my feedback, cause I missed the last update..
Why is Giles here now, at this time. It seems Giles only come to bring bad news so I wndering why he's there.
Tara getting shot with dark magics was a unexpected twist. I hope she can overcome it. And I hope whatever Giles did to her hopefully helps. Hopefully!
Oh what's up with the hellmouth. That's kinda cool but at the same time kinda scary. Cool because, no vamps demons or anyother kind of hellmouthy things. Scary because, apparently something worser might come.
Loving it though. SO... I cant wait for the update.
:flower Akyire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:11 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Chapter 7

“Thanks Jerry for the ride.” Willow said as she opened the cabin door. She flipped on the light and was happy there was electricity in the cabin.

“Well, yer welcome Miss Rosenberg.” Jerry placed Willow’s luggage inside the doorway. “Anything for a maiden in distress.” He smiled brightly.

Willow giggled. “Please call me Willow.”

“Alright Willow. Is there anything else you need?” He asked putting his hands in his pockets and shifting his feet in a shy manner.

“Oh no, you’ve done more than enough.” She rubbed the back of her neck.

“Well, I’ll be gettin’ on my way then.” He smiled again showing his yellowing teeth.

Willow pulled her wallet out of her purse. “How much do I owe you?”

“Now, now ya don’t owe me a thing. Not for someone as special as you.”

“Oh I’m nothing special.” She blushed. “Just little ol’ ordinary me.”

“You’ll find out that you are more special than you realize.” Jerry’s smile turned into a serious look.

Willow crinkled her brows together. “Uh thanks, I think.”

He smiled brightly again. “I’ll come by tomorrow and give ya a lift to my garage so ya can check that car.” He held out his hand. “Get some rest.”

Willow took his hand and felt a wave of nausea. Her face paled.

“You don’t look so good. You alright?” He asked.

Willow staggered and shook her head. “I don’t think…”

Jeremiah caught Willow before she hit the floor. He smiled evilly as he carried her inside closing the door behind him.

Buff walked in the door. She spotted the gang sitting at the table. Walking over to Giles, she slammed her fist against the table. “Why are you here!?”

Giles raised his brow. “If you would sit down I will tell you.”

Buffy slapped the table once more for emphasis and sat down. She crossed her arms and stared at her ex-Watcher. “Well?”

“The coven in England sent me to the states. Apparently a great evil is rising in the east.” Giles took in a deep breath. “I need you to come with me. It is time.”

“Time? Time for what?” Buffy asked. She leaned in closer then craned her head when she heard a moan come from the living room. She stood up and walked toward the noise.
“Tara?”

Tara laid there; her blue eyes were wide, almost animalistic as she struggled against her invisible restraints. Looking up at Buffy she whimpered. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started convulsing.

“GILES!” Buffy ran towards the blonde witch. “What’s happening?!”

Giles came dashing into the room and pulled the Slayer away. He reached into his back pocket and removed his wallet. He pried Tara’s jaw open and shoved the leather pouch in her mouth.
“She’s having a seizure.” He explained. “Her body is trying to fight the dark magic.”

Tara stopped abruptly. Giles held his hand out over her body and Tara flew off the couch vomiting black snake like ooze on the floor. She gagged at the stench which caused her to puke more.

“Is…is she going to be alright?” Dawn asked from the door way.

Giles caught the blonde before she fell face first in her own vomit. She shivered as tears poured from her eyes.
“Willow.” She whispered before loosing consciousness.

Willow cracked her eyes open to see a blurry grey figure examining her. She groaned and opened her eyes fully to see Jeremiah sitting there holding a cool rag on her forehead.

“Glad to see yer awake.” He smiled brightly.

“What happened?” Willow asked croakily.

“I really don’t know. You were talking to me and then passed out.” He placed the cool rag on the night stand table. “Are ya goin’ to be OK?”

Willow propped herself up on her elbows and looked at her surroundings. “You carried me into the bedroom?” She asked.

“Yeah, seemed like the best place.” He stood up. “Can I get ya somethin’ before I head out?”

Willow shook her head. “No but thank you. It seems like you’ve been my knight in shining...overalls.” She giggled.

Jeremiah laughed. “Well get some rest and I’ll see ya in the mornin’.” He smiled again waving as he walked out of the room.

Willow heard the front door close. She swung her legs over the bed and sat there holding her head. She slowly stood up and walked towards the window.

She could feel it. Fell the swell of darkness surround her; calling to her. She clinched her fist at her sides and gritted her teeth. Pulling on her very essence, she closed her eyes in hopes to make the feeling go away. Her stomach was doing flip flops at the sickening stench filled her nose.

Willow opened her eyes. A grey figure stood outside the window, studying the witch. With a snarl, it shot out a bolt of energy causing Willow to fly back and hit the nightstand. A lamp crashed down on her head knocking her unconscious.

Tara felt a cool cloth being held against her face. She slowly opened her eyes to find Giles sitting on the couch beside her.
“How are you feeling?” He asked concern filling his eyes.

Tara looked around the man. Something was wrong. She could see it in his aura. Colors swirled around him but not in sync to his normal manner.
“Kind of weak.” She replied struggling to sit up and managed with Giles’ help. “Thanks.” She said in a whisper. She looked into his eyes. “I’m s-s-sorry M-Mr. Giles.” Regret was evident in her voice.

“It’s perfectly understandable Tara. The dark magic can cause us to act well, not ourselves.” He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “I should know.”

Tara nodded. “It’s just that…I know now.” Tears escaped her eyes. “I know.”

“What?” Giles asked.

Tara hung her head. There was so much that needed to be figured out but so much that was clarified. She looked back up into his eyes. “Why Willow was addicted.” She crinkled her brow and looked down. “It was powerful; strong. I wanted it. I wanted more. I could feel it burn in my veins and it felt…” Tara stopped and swallowed.

“Wonderful.” Giles finished.

Tara nodded.

“Sorry to interrupt.” Buffy stood in the doorway of the living room. “But Giles, you said something about it’s time and I want to know what you meant.”

Giles sighed. “Please take a seat Buffy.”

The Slayer complied, plopping down on the couch beside Tara. She smiled at the blonde witch before giving her attention back to her ex-watcher.

“The prophecy that is with every Slayer is simple. To break it down, fight the evil of the world.” Giles started.

“The prophecy, simple. Right, go on.” Buffy said crossing her arms. She shifted uncomfortably.

Xander, Anya and a very sleepy Dawn made their way into the room and sat around.

“Into every generation a Slayer is born…”

“She alone will stand against the vampires…blah, blah, blah…get to the point.” Buffy cocked her head to the side to show her impatience.

Giles cleared his throat. “Yes well. This isn’t simple Buffy. There are places, in the world with more than one hellmouth.”

“I know that!” Buffy snapped. “I’m doing my best dealing with this one! Would you get to the damn point?!”

“If you would be quiet I will tell you!” Giles shot back. He took in a calming breath and continued.
“Each hellmouth has its own place of centered power. The place it can be born.”

Buffy waved her hand at him to stop. “Wait! Wait! Wait! What do you mean born?”

“Mother earth.” Tara barely spoke up. She looked up at Buffy. “Mother earth will bring forth life. Good and evil balance. For one there has to be the other. She bares evil as well as good.”

Giles nodded. “Correct. There are different ones however some are more evil than others.”

“Still not getting the point here Giles. What does this have to do with me? I understand about my duty but I can’t be everywhere at once. Not without an army and I don’t see them lining up at my door.”

“There are challenges in every Slayers life as you are aware of.” He looked directly into Buffy’s eyes. “There is one test that has never successfully completed.”

“Uh huh.”

“However seeing that you are the one Slayer who has outlived your predecessors and has been resurrected twice…”

“You’re stalling.” Buffy interrupted as she sat forward. “Tell me what the challenge is, let me go kick some ass then you can fly back to England and abandon us again.”

Giles felt the pang of guilt. Taking in a quick breath he continued. “As I told you, the coven has sent me here to fight a great evil that has or soon will rise in the eastern part of the states. This is where I shall need all your help in pinpointing the correct location so you and I will go and defeat it.” He looked around. “Speaking of all, where is Willow at this hour?”

{It’s time. It’s time to go. Everyone is getting ready. No food. Hungry. The bones are dry. No meat. Only maggots and flies. Not tasty.} Willow looked around. {Cell has become too small. Ankle is raw.} She pulled on the chain that was tied to her ankle and the other end bolted to the floor.

Suddenly the door opened to her cell. A familiar face stood there before her. “It’s time. Time to go.” He moved into the small padded room and closed the door behind him. “But first…” He walked towards Willow and was undoing his pants.

Willow cowered back against the wall shaking her head. “Not again! You promised!” Tears streamed down her face. “It hurts.”

The man slapped Willow across the face and grabbed her shoulders, shoving her to the floor.

In a daze, Willow saw him descend on her. As soon as he was close enough, she raised her head and bit into his jugular vein ripping a hole in the soft flesh. The man’s hand shot up to protect his wound. He backed up and jerked around, searching for something, anything to stop the blood that was pouring down his arm and spilling across the white floor of the room. He looked at Willow. Her eyes were dark and her mouth was covered in blood.

“Meat.” Willow jumped on him in a flash and jerked his hand away. Baring her teeth again, she bit down into his esophagus pulling on the skin. The man tried to scream, but it came out a wet gurgle.
Willow licked her lips, savoring the taste of the wet warm blood.
The last thing the man saw was the redhead smiling and lowering down on his throat again.

Dear Giles,

I’m sorry that I was such a disappointment to you. I respect you among everyone and I let you down. Buffy was your Slayer but I always saw you as my mentor and more like a father since my own was never there and I ended up to be someone you were ashamed of.

You are a great, wise man Giles and I hope that you don’t take that in the way of me saying that you are old. I mean you are old as in older than us but, well, you know what I mean. I will miss you so much. Maybe one day we will meet again but as I see it, we never will. I love you ‘Dad’.

Your ‘daughter’,

~ Willow

Giles removed his glasses and wiped the tears that streamed down his face. He sat down on the couch and let out a whimper. “Dear Lord, no.”

Buffy moved closer to him and wrapped him in a hug.
He clung to his former charge as they both cried for their friend and the loss of the bond that they used to share.

Giles rose his head up and discreetly wiped his tears. He cleared his throat. “My apologies.”

“None necessary G-man.” Xander stood in front of him and patted him on the shoulder.

“I am afraid that this is more serious than we thought.” Giles said as he looked over at Buffy.

“More serious than us going to the mega-hellmouth?” The Slayer quipped.

“Perhaps worse.” Giles looked at Tara. “Have you tried to find Willow?”

“Yes but she didn’t…”
Everyone jumped when Tara let out a scream. Her muscles were taught as she looked ahead.
“It’s time! It’s time! Time to go!” She looked directly at Buffy and tilted her head. “You can’t stop us. You will fail.” Tara fell over in Buffy’s lap.

“What the hell is going on?!” Buffy asked Giles.

“Apparently the end of the world.” Giles said solemnly.

“AGAIN?!”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:34 pm 
9. Gay Now

um. well... I don't really know what to say except that this story has gotten really really disturbing with the seizures and the malevolent Jerry and the rape inuendoes and the willow ripping out someone's throat with her teeth.

...and I think that i need to go to a nice quiet place in my garden for a while (where I can wash out my brain with some heavy duty soap).

:paranoid

db

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:29 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

wow.how mess-y.
I'm a little confused about Willow though, but I believe things will be explain itselves in the chpaters ahead so... GO GO :party
Enjoying the fic pretty much, update soon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:06 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
To quote Molly Brown "Oh dear God in heaven....."

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

hmmm interesting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:29 pm 
8. Vixen

Again, I am intrigued.
Quote:
The last thing the man saw was the redhead smiling and lowering down on his throat again.

'Hm' is all i can say to that. *waiting for more*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:30 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pray :pray :pray :sob Oh shit all hell is breakin loose help :wtf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:46 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

... the fuck....?

all i can say is, for fucks sakes..update soon please.....